Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the time you see this video I will totally out of your life. I will be taking a long sabbatical from Cal Tech. I don't even know if I'll ever return. I already instructed Sheldon to put all of my belongings in storage and gave him the option of renting my room to someone else. Regardless if I return to Pasadena or not, there is no way I could ever live across the hall from you! I am not angry at you Penny, I know a leopard can never change its spots, just like you can't change your sexual habits. I just feel sorry for you and whoever ends up with you. Oh, just so you can't tell some bold faced lie to your father Wyatt, I AM forwarding him a copy of this video, your voicemail and your video. Goodbye Penny, have a happy life, no forget it, have a miserable life. Leonard signing off!"

Leonard waited till morning to send the videos to Penny and Wyatt; he showed it to Sheldon, Howard. They were all supportive, but were pissed at Penny that they were losing one of their best friends.

Where is Raj, I wanted to tell him what I did"

Howard looked down at his hands; "Ah, well Leonard, he sort of hooked up with Janine. Her kids are bunking with some of the other kids from Comic-Con and he's held up in her room, sorry buddy!

"Well good for him, don't worry guys, I won't be gone forever, but I just have to get away for a while. Right now I can't see myself falling asleep, so if you would excuse me I'm going to start putting Penny behind me. Do you guys remember Alice, the girl I met at Stuart's store? Well I met up with her earlier tonight and she told me to look her up if things don't work out with Penny. Boy if I had only known a few hours earlier. She gave me her phone number and I intend to call her now and hopefully she can cheer me up, see you guys later!"

Leonard found her number and called her, it was just past midnight, but Alice picked up the phone and sounded like she was sleeping; "Hel...Hello?"

"Hi Alice, this is Leonard, you know Leonard the guy who turned you down because I thought I was doing the right thing... yeah that Leonard. Do you think you can meet with me at the coffee shop in the lobby?"

"Why the sudden change Leonard?"

"Meet me in the coffee shop and I'll explain the whole deal. You said to call you when and if I was available, well I'm calling."

"That doesn't make sense, what changed?"

"Again Alice, meet me in the coffee shop and I'll explain."

"I'll be there in ten, don't keep me waiting Leonard."

Down the hall Raj had Janine Davis pressed against the balcony door-wall. She had one spandex covered leg hooked up on his hip. Her pussy was visible through the tight material and she was clutching at his back as she humped his hip.

Raj's mouth was devouring her one ear and he moved down to her long graceful neck. His hands found the zipper on the back of her tight uniform and pulling on it lightly, the material parted and when he reached the bottom of the track, he reached up and drew the stretchy material from her shoulders. He roughly pulled it down her arms and off her large, fat nippled tits. The uniform clung to her around the hips and he spun her around and pulled her back against him and his mouth attacked the nape of her neck, her shoulder and he pressed her large black tits against the door wall. He lover how her tits spread out on the glass and as he sucked on her neck, his hands pushed the uniform down over her gorgeous bubble butt.

He guided her over to the bed and with her standing at the edge, he urged her to lean over, her hands were resting on the mattress as Raj sank to his knees and pulled the spandex uniform down and off her gorgeous black legs. His hands slid up her slender legs and when he reached her tight ass, he spread her cheeks and began to lick and suck on her puckered hole.

Janine let out a loud grunt and pushed back, forcing his tongue deeper into her asshole. His hand dipped down and found her fat-lipped black clam and sawing his fingers back and forth, he pulled them out and his fingers were covered in her girl goo. He pulled his tongue out and slipped first one and then a second goo covered finger up her ass. Janine let out a loud grunt and her cunt juices began to flow down her thighs.

Raj spun her around and applying pressure to her belly, she flopped down on the bed. He gathered her dark chocolate thighs up and lifting them, he spread them at the same time. He stared down at her glistening black licorice colored cuntlips. Letting out a high pitched moan, he dove in and started licking away at her cunt as if it would be the last one he ever ate.

Janine let out a loud groan and started cumming; she squeezed his head with her thighs and nearly broke his neck. She bucked violently as she went into another orgasm, while Raj was relentless, sucking, lapping away and strumming her clit. She finally couldn't take any more, she was super sensitive and pushing him away, she slipped from the bed and kneeling before him, stripped off his pants, underwear, shoes and socks. As he kicked them away, she grabbed his cock and began bobbing up and down on it. It was already stiff and like a pro, she took his entire shaft into her mouth. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and her tongue flicked out and stabbed at his crinkled sack holding his nuts. With a loud groan, she pulled off his cock and wrapping her fingers around it, began stroking him faster and faster.

Raj was on the verge of cumming and with all his strength, he pushed her off his cock, grabbed her by her arms, tossed her onto the bed. He followed and finding his mark, in one swift movement, was buried deep into her glowing pussy. He slid in rather easily, but found her to be very tight and extremely hot. He began pumping into her at break-neck speed. He captured first one and then the other huge black nipple between his lips, sucking on them he flicked his tongue back and forth and drew them deeper in-between his lips. He gathered her strong thighs up with his hands and bent them back till her knees were beside her head. He pounded in and out of her and she was so wet, her cunt made obscene sucking and sloshing sounds as Raj went faster and deeper.

"Oh fuck me Raj, fuck me faster, faster, oh fuck I'm close to cumming again. Cum, cum with me, shoot your hot creamy cum deep in my pussy!"

Raj abandoned her tits and caught her mouth with his own and their tongue fought back and forth and he let out a loud groan and started cumming. Rope after hot creamy rope of cum shot from his cock and filled her cunt. Janine dropped her legs to the mattress and thrust her hips upward, meeting him with equal intensity as she let go another, even more powerful orgasm. He collapsed against them and their sweat covered bodies slid back and forth as they tried desperately to get every last ounce of cum from each other's bodies

Leonard was sipping tea when Alice appeared in the coffee shop. His spirits lifted for the first time in several hours when he saw her smiling face. She slid into the booth across from him and she saw the sadness in his eyes.

"What happened Leonard? I can tell, even though I don't know you too well, I can see something had changed."

Leonard took her hands in his and his thumbs rubbed back and forth across the backside of her hands. He pulled the cell phone out of his top pocket and pushed play. He watched her face turn from happy-go-lightly to shocked and disgusted.

She gripped his hands tighter and whispered; I can't believe she really said this Leonard, are you sure it's her and not doctored?"

"Why, to what end would someone do this? It doesn't matter Alice, after hearing it, I was set to go back to Pasadena in the morning and put it all behind us, but then..."

He flipped the phone around and tapping it twice the screen came to life and Alice's eyes nearly bugged out of her head; "Holy shit, is that her Leonard?"

Tears came to his eyes and he nodded; "It's all over I sent her a video e-mail telling her we are through. I'm taking some time off to get my head on straight and moving out of that apartment complex. I could never live across the hall from her after all that has transpired."

She grabbed his hands in hers and looked him in the eye; "I don't want to push or think I'm trying to take advantage of your situation Leonard, but don't answer me right now, but please consider moving in with me. Just knowing your morals, you're exactly the kind of man I'd love to be involved with."

He smiled at her; "I have a snap answer for you, but I will sleep on it and give you an answer after mauling it over, is that okay Alice?"

She had a huge grin on her face; "Speaking of sleeping on it, how about you coming up to my room and sleeping with me. I believe I can sway your decision."

"Just like when you tried to take that comic from me at Stuart's comic book store; you're using your powers for bad instead of good. I'll have to decline, but just let it be known, every fiber in my being is saying go to your room. I just need to be alone tonight and try and sort things out. Even after tomorrow, I doubt I'll be able to make a reasonable decision. This is why I think I need to leave California and take quite a while to meditate and make a sane decision. Can I come and see you in the morning Alice?"

She giggled and stood up and hugged Leonard and leaning in whispered in his ear; "I'm counting on it Sweetie!" Leonard pulled back and had a hurt look on his face and Alice noticed it; "What, what's the matter Leonard, please tell me?"

"You just hit a sore stop in my heart Alice, you see that's one of Penny's patented sayings, she calls everyone Sweetie and it just hit home, I still love her and will for a long, long time to come, but I know deep down it's over and will never be!" A tear came to his eyes again and he felt Alice drawing him against him.

"I'm so, so sorry Leonard, I didn't know and I now know without a doubt, Penny is a complete and utter fool for tossing your heart away for a night of sex instead of a lifetime of love!"

The two of them headed for the elevators and Leonard had to restrain himself; he definitely wanted to join her in her room, but knew he had to be alone to sort things out.

Morning came early for Leonard and packed up he left his bag with Sheldon and headed to Alice's room. When she opened the door, all of his emotions came flowing to the forefront and they clutched at one another. He kicked the door shut behind him and Alice rushed to remove his shirt and t-shirt. Her hands fumbled with his pants and pushing them down, he kicked them aside and she jumped into his arms, wrapping her long slim, bare legs around his waist.

Leonard stumbled his way to the bed and leaning down, gently placed her on the bed. She looked up at him, her long dark auburn hair now out of its braid surrounded her face and made her look angelic. She gazed down and noticed his ample cock poking out against his boxers. She licked her lips and bit down at her lower lip. Crossing her arms she drew the loose fitting nightshirt over her head. Dressed only in a tiny pair of panties she stretched out her arms to him and he went willingly into her arms.

Their lips met in a soft and gently kiss. It quickly grew and grew and as Leonard's bare chest crushed against Alice's tiny, firm tits, the kiss grew to a boiling point. Their tongue darted in and out of each other's mouth and feeling Alice's stud in her tongue turned him on even more.

Alice reached down and tugging his boxers down her tiny slim fingers closed around his cock and slowly stroked it up and down. Her mouth watered just thinking amount wrapping her warm, wet lips around his cock and sucking him deep into her mouth. Mustering up as much strength she could, she rolled him over onto his back and sweeping her long silky hair over her shoulder, she leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. She seemed like she couldn't get enough of him and she began to bob up and down very, very slowly. Her tongue, with that stud, drove Leonard to new heights.

His fingers longingly stroked her silky hair and as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, he let out a long guttural groan and started shooting his pearly white seed down her throat. He shook and continued to caress her face and hair as he slowly came down from his explosive orgasm. Once spent, he drew her up to him and planted a hot kiss on his lips and tasted his cum on her lips and tongue. This inflamed his senses and rolling over; he now had Alice on her back.

Leonard began planting tiny kisses along her ear and down her neck. He kisses her shoulder, while his hands slid up and down her slender body. Moving lower he caught one stiff tiny nipple between his lips and he tugged at the loop what was pierced through her nipple. This produced a groan from Alice's lips and she ran her fingers through his hair.

He paused for a second and rose up to take in her slim figure, he went solemn for a second as he compared her body to Penny's, but soon realized it was like comparing apples and oranges. Looking down at the heavy breathing woman beneath him, he realized these oranges didn't throw his love away like the apples in Pasadena had.

He planted kisses on her lower ribcage and she sucked in her extremely flat belly and his tongue darted in and out of her pierced belly button producing a tiny giggle from Alice. He blew tiny puffs of air on the small tuff of dark brown hair directly above her pussy and her back arched upward as she tried to make greater contact with his mouth and tongue.

Leonard's hands were skimming up and down her slender legs and they immediately parted wider, giving him easier access to her already dripping pussy. Leaning down he used his thumbs to part her tight lipped pussy and a trickle of her feminine goo seeped out. His tongue darted out and caught the tiny stream and sucking hard, he drew it into his mouth. Smacking his lips, he let out a tiny groan in approval of how tasty she was. He now began dipping his tongue in deeper and drawing it upward, he drew as much of her sweet cream from her weeping pussy and swallowed it willingly. Moving up he found her pierced clit and drawing it in-between his lips, his tongue flicked it back and forth.

Alice rolled her head from side to side, she was babbling incoherently and letting out a loud grunt, she bathed Leonard's lips and chin with her cum. She shaking increased and she bucked wildly as she went into an even stronger orgasm and they became more intense that longer he sucked and flicked at the stiff bud. Unable to take any more of his incredible mouth, she gripped his head and pulled at it until he relented and slid up her body, leaving a trail of her cum all the way up to her smiling lips. She rained kisses all over his face; "Oh fuck Leonard, Penny's loss is my gain. That stupid cunt has to be out of her fucking mind to throw you away. That mouth and tongue of yours is lethal and should be registered as a sexual hazard to women everywhere. Now fuck me with that gorgeous cock of yours. Fuck my sodden pussy and let me make you forget all about her cunt!"

Leonard pushed what she said out of his head, he needed to fuck Alice. He needed to keep his eyes open so he wouldn't picture Penny beneath him and the way she reacted to him, that wouldn't be a problem, at least for the time being at least!

He was poised above her slim, sexy body and when he felt her slim fingers grip his cock and guide it into her pussy, he shoved forward and her extremely tight pussy enveloped his cock. She felt like a hot, tight glove gripping his cock and even though she was extremely wet, she was still tighter then Penny. He shook his head as he tried to push any thoughts of Penny from his mind.

Alice planted her mouth over his and their lips crushed against each other's. Their tongues darted back and forth as she urged him on and he did not disappoint. He began to pick up the pace, sliding all the way in and nearly all the way out. Over and over and over again he plundered her petite body, her legs came up and she locked her ankles around him and her heels kicked and urged him on. "Yes, oh yes Leonard fuck me, fuck me hard and deep. My god, I love how your cock feels in my pussy! You're hitting all the spots just the way I love it! Don't stop, I'm so fucking close, faster, faster, oh yessssssss, I'm cumming. Cum, cum with me Leonard, oh fuck me hard! Fill me, please fill my cunt with your hot creamy cum! Yes, yes I'm cummmmingggggg! Oh god, yes I can feel you shooting in me, fill me up, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

She went limp and her heavy breathing filled the room and Leonard was dripping sweat all over her quaking body and he could hardly breathe. He fell against her and holding his weight up on his elbows he looked down at the sweaty beneath him. She opened her eyes and smiled; "Please Leonard, get off your elbows, I want to feel your weight and your body on mine!" He did just that and she let out a groan; "Oh yessssssss, just like that! I love the way you feel!" Her arms enveloped him and her fingernails lightly raked up and down his back. Her head came up and she planted a tiny kiss on his lips.

He rose up slightly and swept a damp, stray lock of hair off her forehead and kissing her gently on the lips, he smiled down at her; "Why didn't I meet you before I fell for Penny!"

She suddenly had a frown on her face; "I'm sorry Leonard, but if you remember correctly, you did! I was the shithead who didn't realize like you said, you were good, but I was too stupid to see it!"

Leonard rose from her body and sat on the edge of the bed; "Alice what we just experienced between the two of us was fantastic, but until I come to grips with what I lost and what I could have with you, well I have to think long and hard, please don't think in any way that what we just did wasn't special, it was! I have to go, I have your number and I'll contact you when I land somewhere. If you can't put your life on hold for me, I'll understand. I really don't want you to do that! I can't promise what's in the future for us!"

She sat up and wrapped her arms around him and planted a couple tender kisses on his back and neck and whispered in his ear; "I understand Leonard, no pressure." She got up and headed into the bathroom. When she came out, he was gone and she sat on the bed and a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and went to take a shower, dress and head back to her place in Pasadena.

Back in Pasadena Penny began to stir, she was physically exhausted from the intense fucking her lush body had endured from Cole, Kurt and Zak. She felt a stirring in her loins and opening her eyes she stared down at Zak. He was slowly running his tongue up and down her aching pussy. She was beyond tired, but the way his tongue darted in and out of her creamy hole, like a slippery, wet cock and uncovering her clit he flicked it back and forth. Her fist clutched at the damp sheets around her cum coated body, she let out a grunt and started to hump his face with her hips thrusting upward.

Suddenly she felt a pair of hands on her head, they were combing through the tangled mess of blonde hair upon her head. When she turned her head she was staring at the stiff, fat cock belonging to Kurt. Instinctively Penny opened her mouth and Kurt thrust his hips forward and his cock slid into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue whipped around and around his cock and she let out a loud groan when she felt Zak's cock slip into her bubbly cunt. Her two ends were being pumped full of stiff cock meat and her legs came up and wrapped tightly around his tight ass cheeks.

In the livingroom Amy and Bernie were wrapped in a warm blanket. When they heard the action beginning again in the bedroom, they turned to watch. Soon, the blanket fell away and their hands were once again traveling over one another bodies.