Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette slid forward on the sofa and took Shaun's hands in hers and looked him directly in the eye and he melted as he looked at her gorgeous blue eyes; "You listen to me Shaun, I've only known you for a short time, but I can see the way she looks at you. Now that is true love. Look at Howard and me, who would have thought we were meant to be together. Sometimes things cannot be explained, that is what makes love so mysterious and exciting."

He looked her in the eyes and smiled; "I guess you're right, I gave Alice the opportunity to back out and have the marriage annulled, but she refused. She said she made her choice, the right choice, but seeing them together out there, well I have my doubts."

On the balcony Alice turned to Leonard; "You know Shaun gave me an out. He knows I still have feeling for you and he told me he'd rather have me totally and completely happy rather than have to stay with him. I knew then and there we were meant to stay together. I'm sorry Leonard, I know you still held out hope for the two of us, we'll always be friends, but never lovers!"

"Never say never Alice, I won't go into details now, but as time goes by, I'll explain. So when do you want to set up this meeting with Penny and the two of us?"

"How about Friday night, we can either meet here or a neutral site."

"I think here would be best; I can use all of the advantages I can muster up. She is going to shit when she sees this place, she always said when she made it big in Hollywood, she'd have a place like this for us. Just remember, I have to have you between the two of us, I must stay strong, you have to help me!"

She hugged him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek; "Always, now let's get back, I don't want Shaun to worry about me with you out here."

They turned to walk back in and Alice stopped and pointed to the corner of the balcony where she saw a red blinking light; "What's going on Leonard, are you taping us?" He laughed; "No, no Alice, I wouldn't do that, but seeing we're in the penthouse, the apartment complex put cameras on all of the penthouse balconies. It's sort of a safety feature of the complex; it seems that other apartment penthouses have been broken into by using the roof and scaling down. It only goes on when the sensors pick-up movement."

"Good to know, that's IS a good idea." They stepped into the livingroom and all five of them were staring at the two of them. When they stepped back in Alice spoke up; "It was just an innocent kiss Shaun, I was reassuring him about his meeting with Penny on Friday."

They all jumped up and the ladies hugged Leonard and the hugs gave him a pat on the back. Raj spoke up; "I know things will work out, you two were always meant to be, love trumps lust!"

Leonard shook his head; "I'm not so sure, just ask Zak and Kurt about that!"

Howard spoke up; "Yeah Leonard and where are they now, on the outside looking in. Penny even got back with Bernadette and she betrayed her by sending those videos to Sheldon and you. You can see she's trying to repair all of her disasters!" He laughed out loud and smacked Leonard on the back; "She only had one disaster left, her biggest disaster, you!"

They all laughed and seeing it was a work night, they all said their goodbyes. Alice and Shaun were the last to leave and Leonard stopped Shaun; "I just wanted you to know you have one of the sweetest and most caring women on the face of this and any other planet. Please take care of her and keep her happy or I'll have to pay someone to take you out! I'd do it myself, but if you haven't noticed I'm sort of a nerd!"

Alice hugged him; "Not just some nerd Shaun, he's the king of the nerds. Come on Shaun take me home and ravish me!"

They left and Leonard turned and looked around; "Well Leonard, you know you can't stay in this big place all alone, if it doesn't work out with Penny, I'll most definitely have to find someone to share this huge place with!"

Leonard arrived at the university on Wednesday morning and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Alex standing at the entrance to his office. She had a large cup of coffee in her hand and when he approached her, she handed it to him; "Double cream and one sugar, is that right Leonard?"

"Very good Alex, how did you know? Could you please come into my office? I want you to set up some appointments with some of my associates."

"I checked with Penny, she told me how you like your coffee. I hope I didn't overstep asking her? Let me get my notepad and I'll be right in."

He watched her walk over to her desk and he took in her gorgeous figure. She looked a lot different than she did yesterday. Today she had lost her flats and now was wearing sensible high heels, which made her beautiful legs even better than ever. She still was wearing a tight, black pencil, but this one had to be at least six to ten inches shorter. Gone was her sweater and cotton blouse. Today she was wearing a form fitting satin blouse and a couple buttons were unbuttoned showing the tops of her pert B sized breasts and the black lace of her bra was visible.

When she came into his office, she took a seat before him and her skirt rode up her slender thighs. She looked up at him; "You never answered me, was it okay for me to contact Penny or was I over the line?"

"Well Alex, it showed you used all of your resources to get what you needed, but when you cross over to my personal life, it was slightly over the line. I applaud your enthusiasm, but please check with me in the future before crossing that fine line. That being said, did she say anything else? Did she ask why you were asking? Was she upset knowing you are now my assistant?"

She had a sly smile on her face; "Oh so I crossed the line, but you want the lowdown on what she said huh?" She started laughing and put up her hand; "Okay, okay you pulled it out of me! What do you want to know, one question at a time please?"

"How did she react when she found out you're working for me. When we were dating, she got extremely jealous of you. She thought you were trying to steal me. She even called me Ricardo Shilly Shally, because Sheldon tried to talk to three of our female friends to find out how to deal with you."

She looked at him in awe and started laughing; "Ricardo Shilly Shally, you have got to be kidding me. Well she asked me why I wanted to know how you took your coffee. I pulled her leg and she nearly died, I told her I wanted to have it ready for you when you woke up!"

Leonard nearly fell out of his chair laughing; "You didn't, what did she say?"

"I just wish I could have been there to see the look on her face! She was silent for a few seconds and the said, "Ah well, Leonard likes orange juice first, especially after an evening of amorous activities. After that he likes his coffee..." That when I stopped her and told her I wasn't sleeping with you! I paused a little longer then she liked and then I added, YET! I could hear her tense up. I told her I was your new assistant and that went over like a ton of bricks falling on her!"

"Okay Leonard, I answered one of your questions, now mine, what he hell is the deal with her calling you Ricardo Shilly Shally?"

Leonard chuckled; "It's a long story, remember when Sheldon had a talking to you about having sexual advances on me!"

"Yeah, which by the way I never did!"

"Yeah, sure Alex keep telling yourself that. How about saying someone may be hitting on you right now and you may not even know it?"

Alex bit her lower lip and looked up at Leonard with those huge blue eyes; "Oh, so you did catch on to that huh?"

"Well yeah, not every day a gorgeous woman hits on me!"

She stared blushing and in a whisper replied; "Oh my, you think I'm gorgeous?"

Leonard cleared his throat; "Getting back to your question, when Sheldon heard from Raj and Howard that you were hitting on me and I told them I loved it..."

Alex covered her face with her hands and moaned out' "Oh no, I'm going to crawl into a big hole and die of embarrassment!"

"Stop interrupting Alex, and you're not going to die of embarrassment, I know I tried and never could. Sheldon got Amy, Penny and Bernadette together and dreamed up a fictitious senerio, you were supposed to be Tondelaya Della Ventimglia and I was supposed to be Ricardo Shilly Shally. Penny and Bernadette saw right through it and according to Sheldon, Penny said; "Okay what is that bitch trying to do steal my Leonard and Bernadette said; "Oh don't worry Penny, Leonard loves you and wouldn't cheat on you!"

Sheldon told them; "Oh no Bernadette, Leonard, I mean Ricardo Shilly Shally is loving it!"

Alex had a shocked look on her face and again in an even lower whisper said; "Oh you did?"

Leonard looked at her long and hard and whispered; "Yes!" Clearing his throat he went on; "But I was in a committed relationship, unfortunately for me, it was only one sided and I wasn't about to act on it. So that Alex is how I was known as Ricardo Shilly Shally, what do you think Tondelaya Della Ventimglia?"

She looked down at her hands and spoke so quietly, Leonard barely heard her; "You're not in a committed relationship now!" She looked up slowly at Leonard and his eyes met hers and he let out a tiny gasp. She got up slowly and walked slowly around the side of the desk and standing beside the sitting Leonard, she reached up and removed his glasses. She leaned down and as her lips approached his, the door sprung open and Raj yelled out; WHAT'S HAPPENING BITCHES!"

Raj stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was about to unfold and quickly spun around and ran out, slamming the door behind him.

Alex hurried back to her chair and kept her eyes glued to her notepad and whispered again; "Will there be anything else Dr. Hofstadter?"

Leonard cleared his throat; "Ah no, I don't think so Ms. Jensen. I have a few calls to make and we can finish this conversation after lunch, thank you that will be all." He watched in silence as she got up and left the office without looking back.

Leonard picked up the phone and called Alice, she answered on the third ring and Leonard rambled on; "Hi Alice, it's Leonard. Have you called Penny yet?"

"No I haven't I was going to do that right after lunch, why?"

"I was thinking, I still have a lot to do here at the university and need to get settled, before taking on this major step. Can we please set it up for the following Friday evening? I should have everything running smoothly by then!"

"Sure Leonard, but I can tell by the tone of your voice, something else is going on, come on tell me!"

"Well Alex, my assistant called Penny and talked to her and ruffled a lot of feathers. I need to think things through and I want Penny to calm down, and at the same time stew over her conversation with Alex, please Alice!"

"Okay, I'll leave it at that, but I still think you're not telling me everything. I'll set it up for a week from Friday at your place, is seven okay?"

"That's perfect, it will give me time to get home, shower and get something to eat. Oh one other thing, thanks!"

She chuckled; "My pleasure, I'll call you after I get things firmed up with Penny, bye Leonard!"

He was busy with a couple of professors after that and still wanted Sheldon in his office to set up some boundaries. Looking at his watch, he saw it was lunchtime and he smiled. Getting up he went out to his outer office and getting Alex's attention smiled down at her; "Lunchtime Ms. Jensen, would you do me the honor of having lunch with me this afternoon in the executive lunchroom?"

She was beaming from ear to ear and nodded vigorously, "Yes, I'd like that very much Dr. Hofstadter!" She grabbed her purse and they headed to the elevator and rode to the top floor in silence.

They got their food and Leonard guided her towards a table on an empty section of the room, he wanted to speak to her further about Penny, but wanted privacy. As they ate, they loosened up and began to talk freely.

"So Alex, you never finished answering my questions about Penny."

She looked up at him, but didn't reply. She waited for his question.

"Alex, when you spoke with Penny, did she ask anything else about me?"

She nodded; "She wanted to know how you were, she wished she could take that day back and never speak of it again! She had a very hallow sounding voice. I spoke to her in the past, she didn't sound happy. I could tell from her voice, well as if a very big part of her was missing and I think you are that part. Leonard, even though I know she feels bad about what she did, I have a little invested in this relationship and I cannot be impartial, I want your reconciliation with Penny to fail!"

Leonard looked at Alex's large blue eyes and he had to bite his lip as he saw them well up with tears and he sucked in his breath as he watched a tear roll down her cheek. "Please don't Alex, I'm trying to be strong here and you're tearing my heart out." He watched as her bottom lip quivered and he nearly lost it.

"Oh Leonard, what are we going to do? I'd rather lose you to Penny then not have you in my life at all. I'd still like to work beside you each and every day rather than not see you again. Oh my god Leonard, I'm rambling on and I can't put into words what I want!"

"Please Alex; I have to sort this out! I'm so, so sorry I can't give you more, I can't give you any commitments until I confront Penny face to face. I just know we do have something here and I don't want to string you along but..... I, just like you can't put into word what I'm trying to say!"

She stood up and nodded; "We better get back to the office, you have Sheldon coming in right about now and if you are late."

"Yeah, yeah I know, I just hate leaving things this way, let's head back!"

Sheldon was pacing back and forth when they arrived; "It's about time Leonard, I'm a busy man...."

Leonard held up his hand; "Stop right there Dr. Cooper, come into my office and I'll be with you in a minute."

Sheldon was about to reply back, but Leonard held his hand up again; "STOP and GO WAIT IN MY OFFICE!"

Sheldon did as he was told and Leonard looked down at the slumped shoulders of Alex and he felt helpless. He placed his hand on her shoulder and she stiffened slightly and relaxed when Leonard leaned down and planted a soft tender kiss on the top of her head; "Please cancel all the remainder of my appointments after Sheldon's. I'm taking off early and I want you to join me for an early dinner and some quiet time together to discuss this awkward situation!" He turned and entered his office before she could react or reply.

The meeting with Sheldon lasted nearly two hours, they went back and forth. Some of the discussions got very heated, but in the end, Sheldon finally realized he was now dealing with a new Leonard and a more confident leader. He left Leonard's office surprisingly throwing his support behind him as the new head of the department. He congratulated him, even though it drove him crazy to do so, on his Nobel Prize in Physics.

Immediately after Sheldon left, Leonard felt completely energized. He left his office and standing over Alex, he reached down and clutching her by the arm, drew her to her feet and with her trying to restrain him from doing so, he led her to the elevator and when it closed, he turned her to him and pulling her tight to his body, he planted his mouth over hers, all resistance melted away and she kissed him back with more passion then she knew she possessed.

Leonard felt the elevator stopping and he reluctantly pulled away and stood back as the doors opened. He led her out of the building and in a quick pace, he nearly drug her to his car. He opened the passenger door and when she tried to protest, he blurted out; "Get in!"

She let out a tiny moan as did as she was told. When he got in, she turned to him; "What about my car?"

He started the sporty car and pulling out of his parking spot, looked over at her; "You won't be needing it today!"

Leonard moved in and out of traffic like a skilled sports car driver, he turned to Alex and smiled and she smiled cautiously back at him. He made several turns and making one last sharp turn his car dipped into the underground parking lot and he swiftly pulled into his personal parking spot. He opened his door, slipped out and moving around the car, opened her door and he assisted her to her feet. He slammed the door shut, locked the car and guided her towards the large elevator. He turned to the keypad, punched in the code to allow the elevator to rise to the penthouse.

He turned to Alex and she turned towards him and when she opened her mouth to speak, he pulled her to him and silenced her by planting his lips upon hers.

Alex let out a tiny moan and clutched at his forearms and melted into his arms. She broke the embrace as the doors opened and he led her to his apartment door and scanning the lock, the door opened and Leonard led Alex into the large expanse. Alex stopped dead in her tracks and her jaw dropped to the floor; "My god Leonard, this place is amazing. I had no idea there were places in Pasadena that looked like this. I feel like I'm in a palace or fairytale land!"

Leonard let out a little laugh and grabbing her by the hand pulled her to him and embracing her, he led her to the balcony and she stood there in awe. They stood there for well over half an hour and they talked unendingly and as the sun began to set, Alex turned to Leonard and standing up on her tip-toes, pulled his head down to hers and she planted a soft tender kiss on his lips.

The sun slowly set in the west and the kiss grew hotter and more passionate, her hands slid up and down his back and she jumped away from him and was startled when she heard a light tapping on the balcony door wall.

On the other side, a chef was there indicating to Leonard that the dinner he had ordered was there. Leonard led Alex into the room and guided her to the dining room and pulling back the chair, he assisted Alex in sitting at the table.

Once again Alex was in awe as she gazed over the elaborate amount of food Leonard had ordered.

I didn't know what you preferred, so I ordered steak, seafood and vegetarian. So please, eat hearty and eat as much as you like, doggy bags is also an option.

She giggled and was smiling from ear to ear. She dug in and they both conversed while eating for well over an hour. She stopped from time to time to watch the sun disappear into the Pacific Ocean.

After dessert Leonard helped her to her feet and they moved over to the large plush sofa facing the penthouse view. They were sitting very close together and Leonard draped an arm over her shoulder. He slowly drew her slender body to his and she curled up against him and he enveloped her body in his warm secure arms.

She looked up with those large gorgeous blue eyes and they searched his face. She closed her eyes and snuggled harder against him, she tried to crawl up under his skin.

Leonard lowered his mouth to hers and as their lips met, the kiss grew hotter and steamier. They gentle caresses turned to urgent clutches and Alex began to slid back onto the sofa with Leonard covering her body with his. His hands began traveling up and down her lithe, sexy body, setting off tiny fires all over her excited body.

Leonard broke their kiss and wanted to move to her slender neck and further, but looking at those luscious lips, he couldn't abandon them just yet and he went back for seconds and thirds. He sucked harder on her lower lip when he felt her tiny hand slip down and wrap around his cock.

Alex squeezed lightly and her fingertips traced the fat mushroomed head of his cock. She found the tab on his pants and tugging at it, it popped open and she drew the zipper down. Her hand snaked in and wrapped around his stiff shaft. Her movements began to go faster and harder and she groaned into his mouth when she felt his cock leap in her fist and began to squirt his hot load all over her fingers.