Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 09

Story Info
Leonard discovers Leonard 2.0 and everyone loves it.
22.7k words
4.46
45.9k
38
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

This chapter is rather long, I tried to shorten it, but found all scenes were necessary, enjoy.

For those of you, who think this subject is rubbish, please exit now! I have many readers who want more and until they say otherwise, I'll continue writing. Thank you all who gave me input on suggested options and storylines to follow!

*****

Leonard woke up in the Bakersfield hotel room surrounded by Sheldon, Howard and Raj. They were all bitching at him about getting ready for their first full day at Comic-Con.

Sheldon stood over him, "Come on Leonard, get up, Alice got us four front rows seats for the opening act. Capt. Kirk and Mr. Spock are supposed to be there. I hope my restraining order isn't valid in Bakersfield."

He stared up at the three of them, he was totally lost! He had a million questions and the way they were pushing him to hurry; he knew he would never get the answers he needed. "Oh you three go ahead and I'll meet you there. Did you say Alex is here?"

Sheldon turned to leave and stopped; "Leonard, did you fall out of bed last night and hit your head? Yes Alex is here; she's in her room dressed as Lt. Ohura and I told her she couldn't go with us to the show. She seemed happy and sad, why do you ask?"

"I'm totally confused and need a bunch of answers, if you guys have to go, go but please have Alex cove over. Maybe she can answer some of my questions."

Raj looked down at him; "You leave her alone, she's mine, you have Penny!"

"About that, did any of you get a video from Bernadette or an obscene voicemail from anyone last night?"

Howard came over to the bed and patted Leonard on the shoulder; "That's okay Leonard, no more Long Island Ice Teas for you."

"NO I'M SERIOUS!"

"Chill out Leonard, no, no one sent us anything like that, why what happened?"

"Okay, nothing just leave me alone and please tell Alex to come and see me when she gets a chance, I'll leave the adjoining door unlocked. I going to take a shower and try and figure this out!"

Sheldon shook his head; "I know you are strange, but you're even stranger this morning, later Jack!"

Leonard swung his feet out of the bed and leaning over held his head and tried to figure what happened, he had to see Alex in the flesh and make sure she wasn't dead. He stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the shower to hot and steamy. Climbing in he let the hot water pound his aching body. His mind drifted to Penny and how sad she looked and then he imagined Alex, her sweat covered body under his as he poured his hot cock into her tiny hole. His hand drifted down to his stiffening cock and began to stroke it slowly. He was so wrapped up in his steamy thoughts that he didn't hear Alex calling out to him.

She tentatively entered the shower and through the steam covered glass wall, she watched in awe as he slowly stroked his stiff, fat cock. Her knees went weak and her mouth went dry as she watched his stroke his cock faster and faster and when she heard him call out her name, she let out a loud gasp and he was shaken from his thoughts of her. He wiped the steam from the glass and stared directly into the wide eyed Alex, she licked her lips as she saw his straining cock where he had wiped the condensation away.

Alex was now the one in a trance and reaching behind her she slowly drew the long zipper down on the back of her extremely tight Star Trek uniform. Peeling it away from her tiny, petite body, she slipped out of her thong and kicking it aside along with her ankle high boots. She approached the shower, opened the door and stepping in, slowly dropped to her knees and without saying a word, placed her hands on Leonard's tight ass and drew his stiff cock to her open lips. She swallowed half of his cock and she began to pump her mouth up and down his cock. She felt it grow larger and she took more into her mouth and breathing through her nose, she allowed his cock to enter her throat.

Completely shocked and amazed by the unfolding events before him, his fingers slid into Alex's long silky auburn hair and closing his fists in it, he drew her down, sending more of his cock into her oral cavity. He held her head firmly in his hands and began to fuck her face like a hot, wet pussy. He knew he should stop, he didn't want to cheat on Penny, but after that incredible dream or nightmare, he wasn't sure, he didn't know which way was up. He resigned to enjoy the lips surrounding his cock. He groaned and mustering up all the energy he could, he pulled his cock from her mouth and gripping her by her upper arms, he drew her to her feet and spinning her around, he pressed her against the shower wall. Putting pressure on her shoulders, he urged her to lean over, her ass stuck out and Leonard gripped his saliva covered cock, he ran it up and down her tight, tiny ass cheeks. Applying pressure his cockhead disappeared between them and he felt an incredible heat suddenly surrounding his cock. He slid deeper and deeper into her extremely tight pussy and when he bottomed out, he felt Alex straighten-up slightly and push back against his body.

Alex let out a groan when she felt Leonard's cock stiffen even more and she yelled out; "Oh fuck Leonard, I love how your cock feels in my cunt. Squeeze my tits harder, yes pinch them, twist my nipples and pull on them. Oh fuck Leonard, I'm cumming!"

Leonard pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and it made a slurping sound. He reached out and turned off the water. He pulled the door open and stepping out; he pulled Alex's tiny body out too. He reached down and gathering her up in his arms, he smiled when she wrapped her slim arms around his neck and plastered her mouth on his. Their tongue fought with each other's as Leonard hurried out of the bathroom and reaching the bed, he dropped her to the bed and she bounced once before he covered her body with his own.

They slipped and slid all over the bed, their naked wet bodies were heating up in the air conditioned room.

Alex let out a loud groan and her wet legs wrapped around his back as she felt his cock re-enter her pussy and slide all the way in. With their bodies pressed tightly against one another, she clawed at his back as she felt his cock slide in and out of her slimy pussy and biting down on his shoulder; she let out a scream and started cumming all over his cock.

Leonard had sex with a few women, Penny was great in bed, but didn't come close to the unbridled sex he was experiencing with Alex. He pounded her faster and drove in as deep as he could. When he felt her starting to cum, he couldn't believe the juices that bathed his cock. He wanted this feeling to last forever, but when he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock, he lost it and began shooting thick, heavy ropes of his potent cum deep into her womb. He felt the explosive orgasm rip through his body and he felt Alex clutch at his shooting cock. He slowly came down from the best orgasm he had ever experienced. He planted tiny kisses all over Alex's upper body and when their lips met, the kisses were soft and gently.

Parting, Leonard rolled off of Alex and she snuggled up against him, her wet, stringy hair lay across his heaving chest. He combed his fingers through it and kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at him and whispered; "That was amazing Mr. Ricardo Shilly Shally!"

He held his breath and wondered how she knew about that name Sheldon had given him. Was the dream really a dream? Did Penny cheat on him with Kurt, Cole and Zak? He had to find out and wasn't going back to Pasadena until he found out what really occurred last night.

After a few minutes he sat up and leaning against the headboard. He drew Alex up beside him and turning to her, took a deep breath; "Alex, I need some answers, if you don't have them, I need you to help me find them. Most of all I need you to be truthful, can you do that?"

She looked at him with those bright blue eyes and nodded, not breaking their gaze; "Sure, anything to help Leonard. What do you need to know and what can I do? I need to know what's happening. I've never seen you act this strange!"

He let out a disgusted laugh; "I'm not sure myself Alex. Last night is a blur to me, I know I met with Alice and we talked about our past meeting and I believe we parted in a good way. After that, I really can't remember what happened. To top all of this, when I woke-up this morning I was in a stupor. While I was asleep I had the most incredible dream, nightmare, I'm not sure how to categorize it."

She looked up at him; "Please Leonard, let's get dressed, order up some breakfast and then you can tell me all about, from the start, okay?"

He nodded and she disappeared into the adjoining room and about ten minutes later she came into the room dressed in sweatpants, t-shirt and a pair of cute ankle socks. Her hair was combed and pulled back in a high ponytail, she looked amazing, but Leonard put that aside, that could come later, he needed answers and hoped Alex could help, one way or the other.

Leonard was dressed in Dockers and a plaid shirt. Just then there was a knock on the door and room service came in with a cart of coffee, juice and assorted breakfast food.

The two of them ate and made small talk until they were finished. Leonard took Alex by the hand and they moved over to the sofa and each of them took one arm and leaning back, both of them had their feet up on the sofa.

Leonard took a deep breath and began; "I guess I'll start at the beginning. Like I said, I remember speaking with Alice and it went well. After that everything is a blur, I don't remember anything, but my dream is very vivid in my head, it seemed so real."

"What happened with Alice? You need to tell me about your dream?"

"Over a year ago I was dating Raj's sister. She went back to India and we were doing a long distance relationship. I met Alice at the comic book store and we hit it off. I tried to get some advice from Penny, but that just made matters worse. Over my better judgment; I went to Alice's place and things started to heat up, if you get my drift. I stopped her and told her I couldn't go any further because I had a girlfriend. Even though she was the one who pushed the make-out session, she got pissed and threw me out. I tried to tell her she was hot, but I couldn't do that to Priya, Raj's sister."

"I got home and called Priya and told her what I did, but found out she was unfaithful with her old boyfriend, we broke up when I heard that. Fast-forward to last night, Alice realized she was the aggressor at her place and I was put into a tight spot. Even though I should have told her about Priya, she knows I was a gentleman, stopping before it got out of hand. She realized I didn't have to tell her about Priya and wanted to thank me for being the gentleman she always thought I was."

Alex smiled and nodded; "I always knew you were just that Leonard!"

"He shook his head; "I'm not so sure about that Alex. If that's true, why did you and I just have sex, sex that was incredible if I may say so, while I'm supposed to be in a committed relationship with Penny?"

"I think the main reason I didn't stop what we did Alex, is because the dream was so real, I still don't know what's real and what isn't. This is where I need your help."

She patted Leonard's leg and nodded; "Okay Leonard, I have all day, let's hear it. I'll stop you from time to time if I have any questions or input about your dream, okay?"

He blew out a deep breath and nodded; "Okay here it goes, from what I remember. After leaving Alice, in my dream I was in the convention hall with the guys and I tried several times to contact Penny, but all my attempts went to voicemail. Later I got a voicemail from Penny and it was heartbreaking. It seems Kurt her ex, had her phone and recorded her begging him and two other guys for sex and how she didn't care about me, she just needed to get fucked. Backing up a little, she went to a pub; the pub was near the university for girl's night out. She went with Amy and Bernadette, her going to the pub was not a dream, but the rest, I'm not sure"

"Again in my dream, I showed it to Sheldon and I decided to forgive her and sent her a voicemail telling her this. Sheldon received a video clip from Bernadette showing her on her bed being fucked by all three guys. I was devastated and sent her a long video telling her we were through. I woke up and went and told Alice all about the night before. We made love and I told her about me leaving for the east coast. The rest has to be a dream and I'll condense this part."

"I went back to New Jersey, got counseling and became more assertive. While there I got a fellowship at Princeton and after doing a lot of research, I got the Nobel Prize for Physics, went back to Cal Tech and was put in as head of the physics department. I stole you from Sheldon, you became my assistant. You and I became lovers, Alice set up a meeting between Penny and me. Penny and I met and I told her we were through, you came in and the two of you went onto my penthouse balcony and Penny lost it. She smashed you across the face with a glass and threw you over the balcony to the surf below and she jumped in, killing herself too. The police came in, took my statement and I went to bed with Sheldon watching over me. I woke up a couple of hours ago, back here in this hotel room with Sheldon looking over me again."

She had a shocked look on her face; "My god Leonard, I don't know where to begin!"

Leonard has a stunned look on his face; "Come on Alex, from the look on your face, I can tell you know something, please tell me!"

"I have to ask you a couple of questions. First of all, who do you think I am, Sheldon's assistant or yours?

"I'm not sure; before I went to sleep you were Sheldon's assistant; now I'm not so sure, can you tell me?"

She shook her head; "Amazing Leonard, can you tell me the date?"

"Sure we came here to Comic-Con in Bakersfield on October 12, 2012, I'm right aren't I?"

Leonard, I AM your assistant, today is April 1, 2014 and we're not in Bakersfield, we're in Las Vegas, look out the window and you can see the strip!"

Leonard ran his hands through his hair and shook his head. "I know if today is April first, it's April Fool's day, are you guys pulling a gag on me, I know how Sheldon always wanted to pull a good one on me, but this isn't funny!"

"I'm sorry Leonard, but a lot of what you told me, really did happen. Some of it is soooooo off base that it is mind-boggling! I don't know where to begin."

"How about at the beginning, what is true and what is a dream!"

"I spoke with your mother last night after you went blank and seemed to revert back to the Leonard before October 12, 2012. She told me you had several sessions with her, and even then you tried to block out the events that happened while you were at Comic Con in Bakersfield. She believes when you entered the convention yesterday, your mind snapped and suddenly you were back in October of 2012. She wants me to keep you here until she arrives later today. We both know she's a very, very cold and calculating woman, but if you heard how distressed she sounded on the phone, I know she's very concerned. Do you understand everything I've told you so far? Can you tell me if you remember anything I've told you about yet?"

He looked lost, but a tiny smile crossed his lips; "I remember vaguely visiting with my mother and some very intense sessions. I know now I'm a lot more confident than I was before. Maybe if I return home things will snap back. I DO remember having some very, very hot sessions with you and Penny. If I remember correctly, we're romantically involved together, am I right Alex?"

She giggled and ran her hand across his legs that were pressed against hers; "Oh yes Leonard and without a doubt, you're more forceful and domineering than any man I've ever been involved with."

"How about Penny, how did we get back together?"

"According to you, in your "so called dream" you and I were involved and Penny came to your penthouse to talk to you. That's all true, I came in and acted as referee because Alice was at the hospital, and her husband was in a serious car accident, if you don't remember, he didn't make it, but that's another chapter of your relationships."

"Penny was crying uncontrollably and when she went out onto the balcony, we both thought she might jump, she was that distraught. That is when you realized she truly was sorry and knew then and there she was a changed woman. You agreed to take her back, but with some major changes. As you can see, she didn't throw me over the balcony railing and she didn't jump, even though, she did contemplate it. You were in charge that evening and have been for the past six months; that is until last night."

Alex had to take a deep breath, because she thought she was going to start crying, she fell in love with the new Leonard and seeing his look so lost.

"Okay Alex, I'm starting to remember bits and pieces and I believe you without reservations. I have all day and after what you and I did a little while ago, I don't think I could have done that if I was the old Leonard; that is before October 2012. Could you please start at the beginning and bring back the last six months? Did I meet with Alice last night?"

She crawled over to him and snuggled up against him and planted a soft gentle kiss on his lips; "Oh Leonard, I'd be honored to relive the last six months, the best six months of my life! About Alice, no, she's back in Pasadena keeping Penny company. You wanted to make sure she didn't slip back and relive what horrible week-end last time you went to Comic Con."

SIX MONTHS AGO:

Leonard opened the door to the penthouse apartment and he had a stern look on his face. Penny's smile disappeared when she saw how serious he was and remembered what Alice had told her; "You won't be seeing the old Leonard, he has changed and is now a confident and a much more assertive individual!"

"Come in Penny and have a seat please." He directed her to the dining room and took a seat across from her.

She looked around and was amazed at the gorgeous apartment and looked at him with those gorgeous dark blue eyes and she noticed he was biting his tongue. "You have a very lovely place here Leonard, could I have a tour later?"

"We'll see Penny, now what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well Leonard, after that horrendous night over a year ago, I tried hundreds of times to contact you, but I've been thwarted at every turn. I finally got hold of Alice and she agreed to try and set things up so I could talk to you."

He shook his head; "Penny, you haven't spoken a word yet that I do not already know. Please get to the point!" He watched her lower lip begin to quiver and she sucked in a deep breath and he could hear the nervous shutter in her voice.

"Oh Leonard, I fucked up! I've been miserable every day since you sent me that video clip telling me we were through. If I could turn back time and go to that faithful night, I would and I would turn my back at those three bastards who got me drunk, teased me and lured me to have sex with them."

He was shaking his head; "Come on Penny, don't put the blame on them. They didn't twist your arm and in the voicemail where you were telling them to fuck you and that I was insignificant in your life, I didn't hear any hesitation on your part."

She was nodding; "It was a combination of things Leonard. I was pissed you left me for a comic book convention, the booze and the need for some physical contact. I know you'll never believe me, but I was feeling insecure that you liked hanging with your buddies better than spending time with the woman you were supposed to be marrying! They kept on feeding me booze, they paid attention to me and were touching, caressing and they were slowly turning me on and lowering my defenses. On the way back to the apartment, I was in the back seat with Cole and Kurt, they were double teaming me. They were kissing me and touching me and I was slowly losing control. They got me so excited and then they stopped. They basically tricked me, they suddenly stopped and I was left hanging. Somehow Kurt got my cell and turned it on, he baited me, he told Cole to stop and neither of them would satisfy what I needed until he heard what he wanted to hear. The two of them pulled their cocks out and placed my hands on them and told me I couldn't have them until I told him. I was so frustrated and mad at you; I said what he wanted to hear, he told me to say it again and that is when he hit record on my cell and captured what he sent to you!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers