Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her into a quiet bistro and asked for a table by the window overlooking the ocean.

The man looked Leonard up and down in his tailored suit and nodding, led them to a table as requested, he didn't even gaze at Penny and Leonard smiled to himself, this new confident Leonard was contagious.

Penny was impressed and sitting, she looked at Leonard and didn't even notice the good looking gentleman who seated them. "Leonard, I can't thank you enough for the outfit and the other one either. I liked how you handled that manager; I would never have the nerve to even ask that."

He patted her hand; 'You'd be surprised how many doors money and an air about you can open. Just to let you know, you have an open account there. You can shop there and purchase whatever you like, whenever you like. I also opened an account there for Alex, so play nice Penny!"

She sat up straight and in a serious voice replied; "YES SIR!" She saluted and smiled at him and in a low whisper said; "Thank you again Leonard and I promise to be nice to you, now and forever!"

They ate and talked for well over an hour. After they left the bistro, they took a leisurely walk along the waterfront and ended back at his condo. When the doors to the elevator closed. Penny turned to Leonard and cupping his face, she planted a tender kiss on his lips and staring into his eyes whispered again; "My god Leonard I missed you! I'll never feel like I deserve you and I swear I'll spend the rest of my life making all of this up to you!"

He kissed her back and smiled at her; "All I ask Penny is for you to be honest and never, never ever betray me again!"

She hugged him as tight as she could and whispered in his ear; "Never, never again, I promise!"

They walked into the penthouse and her recent purchases where there in the foyer and so were her clothes she was wearing, all clean with a note thanking him for his patronage and hoping to see more of Penny and Alex in the future.

Once again Penny threw her arms around Leonard and squealed. She took her new clothes and her clean outfit into the bedroom and opening the closet, she nearly fainted. She came running out of the bedroom; "What the hell Leonard, when did you get all of this done? I can't believe how amazing you are! How the hell did you get all of my clothes and personal effects moved here so quickly?" She kissed him deeply and plastered her lush body against his. Before he could react, she slowly slipped to her knees and unbuttoning his pants, she drew his zipper down and his pants fell to his ankles. She drew down his shorts and gripping his quickly stiffening cock in her hand, she stroked it. Leaning forward she opened her mouth and her tongue rolled around and around the fat head. Letting out a groan, she enveloped the entire head and drew it into her mouth. Inch by inch it slipped in and she soon had her nose pressed against his belly. She gazed up at him and he stroked her hair and tucked some of it behind one ear. She moaned and she began bobbing up and down faster and faster. Her mouth came off his saliva covered cock and she began to run her tongue up and down the underside of his cock. She went lower and sucked his nuts into her mouth and her tongue flicked out and strummed them and humming, made him grip her head harder.

Penny popped his nuts out of her mouth and resumed licking his entire cock, the underside, the sides and climbing to the head; she opened her mouth and took him in deep. She felt his cock scrape against the back of her throat and pulling back slightly, she had a sly smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eyes. She began to pump up and down and picking up the pace she went faster and faster. She brought her hand onto the act and her fingers were covered in saliva as she slurped up her own spit.

Leonard was thrusting his hips back and forth and gripping her head,, let out a groan; "Oh fuck Penny, if you don't stop soon, I'm going to cum!" She sucked even harder and he knew she wanted his cum and all of a sudden he wanted to paint her face with his creamy load. Letting out a loud groan he yelled out; "Oh fuck Penny, hold on here it cums! I want to shoot my cum all over your gorgeous face!"

She let out a squeal and after the first shot hit her tongue, she pulled his shooting cock from her mouth and the next shot hit her cheek and squirted across her eyelid and forehead. Shot after shot painted her face, lips and neck. She opened her mouth and sucked the last drop or two and swallowed it down. She leaned back and licked the swollen head and she had a satisfied smile on her lips. She slowly got up and looking at Leonard giggled; "You sure have changed Leonard, you would never have dared do that before, you bad, bad boy you!" She giggled again and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Leonard fell to the sofa and thought to himself, how could he entertain having Alex living with them, especially the way he was falling fast for Penny once again. Shaking his head he mumbled to himself; "No, no Hofstadter hold firm, don't jump in head first again without checking the depth of the pool!"

Penny came out looking like a million dollars again and flopping down beside him turned to him; "Did you say something Sweetie?"

"No, no I was just thinking out loud. How about we get a drink and go out on the balcony and have some leisure time together?"

She got a couple of beers and joined Leonard on the balcony; "So tell me Leonard, how can you afford this place? All your new clothes and what you brought me and set up for Alex and me. I know you got a great job at CalTech and all, but this much, I don't want to pry?"

"No, you're not prying Penny. I did get a very big raise being head of the Physics department and a huge bonus for signing with the university, but the big thing was the Nobel Prize for Physics, the award pays well over a million bucks!"

"My god Leonard, that's fantastic, just thing, I was supposed to be the one making it big in my career, and I was to support you, not the other way around. Either way, with money or not, I just love and adore the new Leonard."

"Me too Penny, in a way you cheating on me made me realize there was more than being a doormat for you to walk over."

She sucked in her breath and lowered her head, a tear rolled down her cheek; "Oh Leonard, I'm so sorry, for everything, for cheating, for taking you for granted and for making you feel like a doormat. I never meant to make you feel that way, please forgive me!"

"The only thing that is pissing me off now Penny is your constant pleading for forgiveness. I told you I don't want to hear that any more. The only way I'll ever be able to trust you is by your actions in the future. Words, I've learned are cheap, we can only be a couple and go forward, is by how you behave and act in the future. Now enough of all of this, let's get cleaned up and head out to dinner. I picked out a very, very romantic place to dine at tonight."

Leonard was waiting for Penny, sitting on his sofa, dressed in a black tuxedo, he adjusted his tie when Penny came walking out. His jaw dropped when she walked out.

Penny stood there and stuck one leg out and struck a pose; "So Leonard, tell me, do you think it was worth the wait and was you AmEx melting worth the price?"

He nodded and stood up; "Most definitely!" She was wearing a cream colored silky gown. It was held up by two tiny spaghetti straps. Her large billowing breasts threatened to flow out of the bodice and her cleavage was mesmerizing, her large puffy nipples were showing through the tight material. It clung to her slim waist and shapely hips. As she spun around, her luscious ass was pushed against the material and it was evident, she was naked beneath the dress. When she moved, it showed a slit from hem, up to nearly her waist and her gorgeous bare thigh peaked out. It was ankle length and her feet were encased in a pair of matching cream colored high heels.

Leonard put out his arm and she wrapped her arm around it and leaning in planted her luscious red painted lips on his cheek and breathed out; "You never answered me Sweetie."

"You're even more gorgeous than ever before; come on I want to show you off!"

They headed down to the parking garage and she they reached his car, it was her turn to drop her jaw; "This can't be real, no fucking way Leonard, this Lamborghini is yours?'

He laughed; "It better be or I'm stealing someone else's car!" He opened her door and as she slid in, his eyes locked on her long, bare legs.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the valet took his keys and was creaming in his drawers as he pulled away to park it.

Leonard took Penny by the arm and led her into the exclusive restaurant. The two of them were treated like royalty and over the next two hours talk, laughed and finally relaxed enjoying each other.

By the time they left, it was as if they never were apart. Back in the condo, Penny floated into Leonard's arms and their lips met. Their clothes melted away and were soon both naked in bed together.

Penny started to crawl all over him, but Leonard stopped her. He kissed her tendered and nibbling at her sexy ear whispered; "Penny would you mind if we didn't make love tonight? There isn't anything I would rather do than do just that, but tonight, after the wonderful evening, I'd really enjoy if we just cuddle up against each other, feel the warmth of you and go to sleep. I'd love nothing better than to wake up with you beside me, just the way we are right now."

Penny rose up slightly and panted a soft kiss on his lips. A tear dropped off her cheek and landed on his lips. She nodded; "I'd like that too, goodnight Sweetie!"

"Goodnight Penny!"

Penny woke with a smile on her face; she looked around and saw the room empty. Naked, she slipped into a short silky robe and went out into the livingroom. She saw Leonard in the kitchen whipping up breakfast and she walked quietly over to him and wrapped her arms around him. He had his old battered robe on and her lush tits bore into his back. She moaned contentedly and rested her head on his shoulder; "Mmmm it sure smells good Sweetie!"

Leonard turned and nuzzled her neck, "Mmmm you sure do Penny! Want some juice or coffee?

"Mmmm right now I just want some Leonard!"

"Settle down Penny, we have to eat, get cleaned up, Alex will be here soon and I really want the two of you to get along, please for me!"

"Leonard I promise, I will do everything possible to accept her into my and our lives. I said I'd do anything for you and I mean it!"

He kissed her tenderly and again nuzzled her neck; "That's all I ask Penny, thank you. I also know she'll have to accept you too, it isn't just a one way street."

She hugged him hard; "God, Leonard, I love you! Now let's finish breakfast before it burns."

Like old times they ate, laughed and just talked about things that have happened over the past year. When breakfast was done, Penny went into the shower; "Would you like to join me?" She giggled as she dropped her robe and stood there naked before him, she struck a pose, daring him to turn away.

Leonard opened his robe and was about to drop it when there was the doorbell buzzing. Leonard closed his robe; "Shit, I better get that, hurry up and shower, that must be Alex!"

Before Penny could reply he left the bathroom and hurried to the door. He hit the intercom; "Yes, who is it?"

"It's me Alex, let me in Leonard, I have some bad news!"

He hit the buzzer and ran into the bedroom, shook off his robe and jumped into a pair of Dockers and grabbing a shirt hurried out to the livingroom. He buttoned his shirt and opened his pants, he was commando, and tugged his shirt in. Just as he zipped up his pants, she was knocking at his door.

He opened the door and a tear-streaked face of Alex was standing there. She rushed in and threw her arms around his neck and started crying.

Just then Penny come out of the bedroom dressed in a tight pullover multi-colored blouse and a tiny pleated white skirt. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse and he wondered if she had panties on. She stood there with her hands on her hips; "What's the matter Leonard, why is she crying?"

Alex pulled away from Leonard and wiped her tear-stained face and rested her head on his shoulder; "I found out why Alice didn't show up with Penny here on Friday."

Penny spoke up; "Yeah, she said she had a family emergency. Did you find out what it was?"

Alex nodded; "I finally got a hold of her this morning, she was at the hospital, Shaun was in a car accident on Friday, he passed away a few hours ago." She broke down and started crying again! She hugged Leonard and Penny came over, with tears in her eyes and hugged the two of them.

"Oh Leonard, I knew you were close to Alice, she is a good friend, she must be devastated. I barely knew her, but just after a couple of meetings, we got to grow closer. We have to go to her Leonard."

Alex shook her head; "No, I told her the same thing, but she's going to the funeral director and heading home to try and sleep. She told me she would call tomorrow, both of us and let us know the particulars."

Leonard went over to the wet bar and poured three stiff glasses of tequila and handed one to Penny and Alex. All three of them downed the amber liquor and Leonard refilled them again.

The three of them took a seat on the sofa and Leonard brought the tequila bottle with him. He got up about half an hour later to get another bottle, but Alex stopped him and pulled him down to her. Their lips met and Penny sat back, three sheets to the wind. She smiled and her hand drifted to the hem on her skirt and sliding up under it, her fingers slid up and down her moist cuntlips.

Alex's mouth devoured Leonard's and her hand began to unbutton his shirt.

He finally got his bearing and gripping Alex by the shoulders, he broke the kiss and leaned Alex back on the sofa; "Woo there Alex, I think you've had a little too much to drink and I don't want you starting something...!

Penny slid over and looked into Alex's gorgeous blue eyes and whispered; "Why don't the three of us head into the bedroom. Leonard you can watch while Alex and I get better acquainted."

"I'm not so sure about that Penny, Alex seems to be a little drunk right now and after what happened to Alice's husband, I'm not sure this is the right time to do this."

Alex looked at Leonard and then to Penny; "Don't you worry about me Leonard, I think this is exactly what I need right now!"

Penny giggled, rose up and pulled Alex up and led her to the bedroom. At the bedroom door she turned to Leonard; "I thought you wanted me to get along with Alex, I'm just trying to respect your wishes, are you going to join us?" She turned and entered the bedroom with Alex close on her tail.

Leonard watched, his cock throbbed as Penny began to take off her clothes. She pulled her blouse up over her head, freeing her large tits. Reaching behind her she unzipped her tiny skirt and when it fell to her feet, she kicked it aside, she was naked. She pulled Alex into her arms and kissed her. Then she started kissing down her neck. Alex glanced over at me and when she saw me stroking my cock she smiled. She closed her eyes as Penny quickly stripped off her top and bra, she then began to suck her nipples. Alex held her head to her breast as if she was cradling a baby. Yet, the moans and sucking sounds would never have come from a child.

Penny worked on one tit and then the other, sucking and biting the nipples until they were as hard as pencil erasers and shining with saliva. Penny didn't waste any time, she pushed Alex back to the bed until she was sitting. Then she knelt at her feet, bending her head to kiss Alex's thighs.

"Let's get these off," she said, stripping the tight pants and panties from Alex's hips.

Alex fell back on the bed, letting Penny open her legs. "Damn, you sure have a wet one," she said with a laugh. With a moan her head dipped between Alex's thighs.

"Oh fuck, Penny," Alex cried, she grabbed her head as if she was afraid Penny was going to try to escape.

Leonard could hear the sucking sounds from Penny's ravenous mouth over the cries from Alex's lips and Leonard was suddenly worried that he was going to cum without stroking his cock any further. He couldn't believe how exciting it was to watch another woman eat Alex. It was apparent that not only did Penny love what she was doing, but that she was also very good at it.

"Oh yes, oh yes, eat me, Penny," Alex moaned. Her hips began to move side-to-side and then up and down. Her hands were tangled in Penny's long silky blonde hair and it looked like she was pulling it. If Penny didn't like it, she showed no indication. "Oh God, I forgot how good a woman's mouth on my cunt is," Alex hissed. Her legs lifted and wrapped them around Penny's neck. Leonard had been between Alex's slender thighs and now he wondered how Penny was going to breath. Since she didn't come up for air, Leonard assumed she had a way of breathing through her nose with her mouth pressed between Alex's leaking pussy lips. Leonard wished he could get a closer view.

"That's it, that's it, stick your tongue in meeeee," Alex cried. "Oh God, Penny, not my clit!". Then Leonard saw Alex freeze, a low moan started deep in her throat and quickly became a hissing sound as she started to climax. Leonard saw her toes curl and the muscles in her thighs bulge, her hips bucked upward as Penny tried to hang on to Alex's convulsing body.

After a few long moments, Leonard saw Alex begin to relax; yet, Penny didn't come up for air. Her head kept moving between Alex's thighs without stopping. He heard Alex moaning; "No, no, Penny," she gasped as if she wanted her to stop. But she made no move to push her away. A few minutes later Alex was climaxing again, and then yet again.

It was obvious that Penny loved to eat pussy and he wondered if she used that outlet instead of men after that faithful night. He looked at the clock and saw she had been between Alex's legs for nearly an hour and was showing no sign of stopping. Finally, Alex had to push her away. Penny's very wet face had a dazed look as she sat back.

"It's your turn," Alex said as she pulled Penny from her haunches. "The one thing I've always wanted to do, but never had the chance to do is eat some pussy!"

With a surprised look on her face, Penny said, "You don't have to do that."

"I know. But I want to!"

"Oh God," Penny gasped as she let Alex push her onto the bed.

Leonard echoed Penny's words in a whisper. He sat forward in his chair, making sure he kept his hands away from his aching cock, as Alex positioned Penny in the center of the bed, then Alex knelt between her thighs and said, "You know I've never done this before, will you show me?"

"I'd love to, but I think you will know what to do," Penny said with a broad smile, she then laid back and spread her legs wide. Leonard could see her shaved pussy glistening with excitement.

He couldn't take it any longer and stood up, taking a few steps until he was standing beside the bed. He figured they could yell at him if he was too close. Alex glanced at him but didn't say anything. Penny's eyes were closed, he watched from the side of the bed as Alex began kissing down the inside of Penny's thighs. He saw goose bumps form on her legs and saw her thigh muscles quiver. Her face was scrunched up as if she was fighting to hold back a scream.

Alex's lips left a wet trail down one of Penny's thigh before she moved to the other side. She placed little kisses and bites on the soft skin before using her tongue to trace her way toward the swollen pussy lips. Leonard could see Penny anticipating Alex's mouth but was denied as Alex was teasing her.

"Please," Penny begged.

Having too much fun, Alex resisted Penny's attempt to pull her head to her pussy. Continuing to drive her crazy she brushed her lips across Penny's pussy and moved up to the soft skin of her stomach, just below her navel, where she planted kisses.