Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Penny moaned, Alex giggled and continued to lick and kiss her stomach; "God, Alex, if you don't kiss my pussy soon, I'm going to explode."

"Let me see how if I'm doing this correctly," she said moving her tongue to the top of Penny's pubic mound. Then she slowly moved her tongue downward, across her clit and onto the swollen inner lips.

"Ohhhhh fuck, just like that!" Penny moaned in frustration.

Leonard could see Alex's tongue flicking up and down and from side to side. Then she reached under Penny's legs, she pushed her thighs upward until they were pressing up against her heaving breasts. Now her mouth hovered over the wet and swollen lips. With a growling sound, Alex dropped her mouth and covered Penny's pussy.

"Ahhhhheeee," Penny screamed, her hips lifted upward and her thighs jerked under Alex's sucking mouth. Leonard swore he thought Penny was going to pass-out as her body shook and convulsed. Alex kept sucking as Penny came once again, but Alex wasn't done. Just as Penny had done to her, Alex kept at it. Within a minute or two she was cumming again. Leonard was astounded by both women's capacity for pleasure for as soon as Penny finished cumming, they moved into a sixty-nine position and started all over again. Leonard began to wonder if either one of them was going to survive, fortunately for Leonard, they did.

It took a while for Alex and Penny to recover. Leonard watched, his cock still hard, as they lay on the bed and cuddled. They were whispering and giggling like two schoolgirls. Several times they looked over at him and giggled. He wondered what was going on between the two of them. Finally Alex got up and came over to him. She sat on his lap, avoiding being stabbed by his still hard cock. She nuzzled his neck and then whispered; "Penny wants to watch us fuck!"

Leonard looked at her with his eyes wide in shock; "Uh ... really?"

Alex nodded, her face red with embarrassment or excitement ... he couldn't tell which.

"Do you want to, are you up to it?" Leonard asked Alex, his excitement growing.

"If you do," she answered.

Leonard looked from Alex over to Penny who was laying there, one arm propping her head up smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't answer; all I could do was nod like the nerd I used to be!

Alex stood up and nodded to Penny, her face broke into a wide grin. Then she got up and left the bed for Leonard and Alex to occupy, she took his previous position on the chair.

Alex grabbed Leonard's cock and led him over to the bed. They started out very self-conscious, feeling Penny's eyes on their every move. As Leonard kissed Alex passionately their excitement took over. Suddenly they were like porn stars on a set, putting on a show for a movie goer.

Leonard kissed down Alex's neck until he reached her still hard nipples. He sucked and licked them for a long time, trying not to be outdone by what Penny had done to Alex. He wanted to prove he was as good as any woman when it came to making love. When both breasts were wet with his saliva, he pushed Alex onto her back; "God I want to put my cock into you," he whispered loud enough for Penny to hear.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast!" she said, loud enough for Penny to hear.

Leonard heard a moan from across the room and turning, Penny was lying back in the chair, her legs thrown over the arms and her fingers rubbing her pussy frantically. She was staring at them with eyes wide.

Leonard made a show of crawling between Alex's thighs and lifting and spreading her legs. "Put my fat stiff cock in your pussy," he groaned. With a little moan, Alex reached for his throbbing cock. He could feel it leap in her hand and desperately hoped that he wouldn't shoot his load before he even had a chance to fuck her. He tried to think of anything but what was going on in this room ... physics, comic books, trains, anything, it worked and the urge to cum passed.

With a loud growl he slipped his cock into Alex. Her warm pussy caressed his cock with a now familiar pulsing. The swollen walls sucked him in until his balls touched her ass. "Oh fuck, Alex, I'm in your pussy all the way to my balls," he said in a husky voice, loud enough for Penny to hear. He knew Penny could plainly see his cock going into Alex's pussy. She was only a few feet from where our genitals were joined. He pressed his body to Alex's, feeling her softness from his chest to his toes, the room was spinning. Suddenly it was only Leonard and Alex in the room, he no longer cared that Penny was watching them.

"Fuck meee!!" Alex screamed as she bucked her hips upward and then back down, letting his cock slip out to the head.

Leonard looked into her eyes to see deep pools of endless blue sky. He brought his lips to hers and as his tongue plunged into her mouth; his cock did the same to her welcoming hole. A groan escaped his lips as her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him down deeper. The head of his cock touched the back of her womb and she groaned in pleasure. "God, I could keep my cock in you forever," he said, knowing that her squeezing pussy would make that impossible in just a few minutes.

Leonard's hips began to move slowly. Up and out, and then back in until the head was settled at the entrance to her pussy. In and out again he moved bringing a steady whine of pleasure from both their lips. Leonard vaguely heard moaning from somewhere in the room and remembered Penny. When he looked over, she was still in the same position, her juice covered fingers moving in and out of her pussy in a blur. From the look on her face, he figured she was in a cumming continuously. Then he forgot all about Penny as Alex's fingernails dug into his ass cheeks, urging Leonard to fuck her, he did.

Soon moans were echoing from the walls of the bedroom and the sounds of Penny's fingers in her sloppy pussy, matched the sound of his cock pounding in and out of Alex.

"Oh Leonard, I'm going ... to ... to ... cummmm ..." Alex gasped.

He responded, "God Alex, I have to pull out ... I'm going to cum too."

"No ... no ... no ... don't pull out. Cum in me ... I need your cum ... cum in me please," she begged.

He didn't think he could have stopped if he wanted to, but her words drove him crazy with lust. He screamed out as Alex cried out over her intense orgasm, and he began to pour his potent creamy cum into her pussy. It blasted out of him in thick creamy ropes, filling her willing hole until it overflowed. Alex kept cumming even after he had emptied his balls. The squeezing of her still milking pussy kept his cock from growing soft and after a few moments he was pounding into her with all his strength again. He worked in and out like a man possessed, bringing on orgasm after orgasm, each one stronger than the last. At one point he noticed Penny standing close to the bed, like Leonard had done, watching them. That served to spur him on, he flipped Alex over until she was on her hands and knees with her head buried in the pillows, Leonard fucked her from behind. When she finally collapsed onto the bed, he followed, still pounding into her until his second orgasm took him to hell and back again.

Leonard rolled away from Alex, lying on his back gasping for breath. Then he felt movement on the bed and saw Penny crawling between Alex's legs. "Oh God, Penny," Alex gasped as the insatiable woman buried her face between her juice splattered thighs. Another gasp came from her lips as Penny's mouth covered her swollen and well-used pussy.

Leonard stood up and stroked his cock as he watched the obscene act unfold before his very eyes. He reached for his cock and was interrupted when the doorbell went off like a fire alarm. Letting out a tortured moan, he ran naked over to the intercom and bellowed out; "Who is it, this better be important!"

A meek voice came across the speaker; "Oh Leonard, I'm sorry for the intrusion, it's me Alice, I didn't know where else to go."

He suddenly felt two feet tall; "No, no don't let the way I spoke faze you, I'm sorry, please, please come on up!"

He ran into the bedroom and threw on a new floor length black satin robe on and closed the door behind him. Just as he reached the front door there was a light tapping on the door. He opened it and rushing in came Alice. She was sobbing uncontrollably and nearly collapsed into his arms.

His arms enveloped her and although she was in need of comforting, he could feel his cock stir due to her firm, but slight curves and knowing what was occurring in the bedroom. His hands came up and encircled her. He slid his hands up and down her slim back as he tried to comfort her. One hand went to her head and tenderly swept back a few tousled strands of auburn hair.

She stayed in his arms for several minutes until her sobbing lessened. Pulling back she look deep into his eyes and letting out a deep breath; "What am I going to do now Leonard, I lost you and now Shaun, why can't I keep a good man?"

He led her over to the sofa and took her hands in his and held them tightly; "You don't have to worry Alice, you'll never loose me, I'll be there for you always!"

She bit her lower lip and he felt his cock stir again when he saw that stud in her tongue come out and lick her parched lips. She shook her head from side to side; "No, no I can't get between you and Penny. The two of you deserve to be together!"

A tiny smile crossed his lips; "Don't you worry your little head about Penny and I. We ARE together, along with Alex. I can't see why you can't join our intimate family. I'd be honored if you'd accept my invitation. I know Penny likes you and Alex adores you and as for me..."

Alice looked from his face down to his growing bulge under his robe she let out a gasp; "Oh Leonard, I couldn't, my husband just died, how can I even be thinking about something like that so soon?"

He shook his head from side to side vigorously; "No, that isn't what I'm suggesting. I'm saying you need support right now and what better place than right here. You have a built-in support group under one roof, Penny, Alex and me, what do you say?"

She looked at him and nodded slowly; "I think you may have something there Leonard!" Just then she heard a loud groan cumming from the bedroom and she looked from the bedroom door back to Leonard; "Aw, was I interrupting something?" Her hand rose up and she slapped herself on the forehead; "OH MY GOD, now I know why you sounded so perturbed when you answered the intercom, I better be going!"

He shook his head; "No, please stay, they shouldn't be in there too much longer, how long can two go at it anyways?"

Suddenly Alice's demeanor changed and standing, she walked slowly over to the door and listened to the constant moaning and groaning coming from the bedroom. Her hand was shaking as she reached for the knob and turning to Leonard, her eyes did all the asking.

He gestured for her to go ahead and he watched as she turned the knob. The door opened and she took two steps into the room and stood there frozen in shock and amazement.

Alice stood there, her jaw dropped as she watched Penny and Alex making love on the large king sized bed. She sucked in her breath when she felt Leonard come up behind her; "I told you, you shouldn't have come in here. You're in a bad place right now Alice, don't you think you should think about this before you do something you might regret?"

Her body didn't move, but her head turned towards Leonard; "What's the difference Leonard? One day, a week, a month, my feeling for you, Alex and Penny aren't going to change and right now I think I need some physical contact, I need to feel alive, because everything else around me seems either to be dead or in slow motion!" She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered; "Leonard, please kiss me!"

He let out a tiny moan as his lips descended on hers. The kiss grew more passionate by the second and their hands were moving around each other's super electrified bodies. He broke the kiss with Alice and taking her by the hand, led her over to the bed.

Leonard couldn't believe what he was seeing; Penny, the gorgeous blonde goddess, on her knees eating Alex's cum filled pussy. The result was to bring on another erection for Leonard. He watched as Penny brought Alex pleasure with her mouth again. Then when she was done, he dropped his robe and rolled Alex on her side and slipped his cock in from behind and, as Penny kissed Alex, he fucked her until she came countless times.

Penny slipped off the bed and she didn't even acknowledge her nakedness in front of Alice. She drew her into her arms and held her tight against her lush body.

They both turned and watched as Leonard continued to pound away relentlessly at Alex's nearly exhausted body. With Penny behind Alice, she slowly drew the zipper down her loosely fitted black dress. It parted easily and Penny slid it from her petite, yet luscious body.

Penny let out a moan when she saw Alice was completely naked beneath the dress. She urged Alice to lie on the bed and she covered her slim body with her more voluptuous body.

Alice's slender arms came up and encircled Penny's body as she felt Penny's lips close over one stud that ran through one of her pierce nipples. She groaned when Penny sucked on it and drew it into her mouth. She turned her head and looked directly into the half closed gorgeous blue eyes of Alex. She gave her a weak smile as Alex licked her parched lips and groaned as Leonard pounded away at her orgasmic body.

Alex let out a long nearly silent moan as she came for what felt like the millionth time and passed out.

Leonard slowly pulled out of the lifeless Alex and scooted over to the other side of the bed. He gripped Penny by her shapely hips and with one swift motion, buried his cock deep in her swamp-like pussy.

Penny let out a scream and pushed against the invading cock and at the same time pulled harder on one of Alice's pierced nipples.

Alice had her hands buried in Penny's tousled blonde locks and pulling her mouth from her nipple gasped out; "Oh please Penny, please!"

"Penny was grinning; "Please what Alice, tell me, I need to hear you say it!"

"Oh Penny, please eat me, eat my pussy and make me cum! I need to feel alive and your tongue sucking on my clit, I know will do it!"

Penny smiled up at her and after planting a hot open-mouthed kiss on her, she kissed downward between her tiny, but firm and full tits. She left a wet trail of saliva across her belly. She stopped there briefly to tease her belly-button ring and when her nose brushed the ring, her mouth opened and she drew the stud-pierced cuntlips.

It was Penny's turn to groan and her mouth watered when she saw the erect clit all red and standing upright. The piercing drew her to it like a moth to a flame and letting out a loud moan, she drew it in-between her lips. She sucked in deeper into her mouth and when her tongue darted back and forth, up and down and just as she slipped two fingers into her dripping hole, she felt Alice tense up, shake violently and letting out a blood curdling scream, started squirting her thick creamy juices all over Penny's fingers and face.

Leonard watched this happening as he looked over Penny's shoulder. He pounded her faster and deeper and just as he watched Alice let loose an orgasm to end all orgasm, he lost it and began shooting his cum deep into Penny's receptive pussy.

Penny couldn't take any more too, it was only the third cock in her since that faithful night and making Alice cum so violently, she lost it too and squeezing down on his cock, she drenched his fat cock with her female juices.

After Leonard was totally spent, he slowly pulled out of Penny and her cunt made a slurping sound and crawled up onto the bed, her entire crotch and thighs were covered in Alex and Penny's cum.

He was seated beside Alice and she rolled her head to one side and stared up at him, a tiny smile crossed her lips and her pierced tongue slipped out and caught a couple of drops of cum that were hanging form his cockhead; "Mmmm just as tasty as I remember it to be, maybe even better mixed with Alex and Penny's cum!"

After what seemed like an eternity, the four of them crawled out of bed. Alex headed towards the shower, she turned to the other three and giggled; "Anyone want to join me in the shower, it is big enough for the four of us.

They all made a beeline to the shower and before long all four bodies were covered in bubbles and were slipping and sliding around like school kids.

The giggling quickly turned to moans and groans as lips, fingers, tongues and mouths were playing with one another. The entire bathroom was covered in a thick fog and unable to take any more of the frolicking, Leonard rinsed off and snuck out of the shower. He dried off and went into the bedroom. He stripped the bed and put on new bedding. He heard a lot of giggling and groaning going on in the bathroom. He slipped into a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen for a good hot cup of coffee.

Over an hour later the ladies came out of the bedroom, they all had towels wrapped around their wet hair and were all wearing some very short and sexy, revealing robes. They all flopped down on the sofa, completely exhausted and totally satisfied.

Alex spoke up looking at Leonard; "Look ladies, we tuckered him out, three gorgeous, nearly naked women sitting on his sofa and not a stirring in those shorts. How about serving us up something to drink Honey, I believe all three of us lost a lot of bodily fluids in there this afternoon."

He snickered; "I know you did, if you saw the sheet I took off, they were soaked. I even had to change the mattress pad, luckily it wasn't soaked through. I would have hated to have all of those gorgeous female scents sucked through to my brand new mattress." He had to duck when Alice and Penny threw a throw pillow at him. He laughed again; "You missed me, you missed me, now you have to kiss me!"

He took off running into the kitchen when Penny and Alice made a move to get up and chase him.

"Okay, okay I give up, what do you ladies want to drink?"

He got them their drinks and they all sat around and began to discuss what happened today and what was going to happen there in the future.

The four of them spoke candidly, a lot of laughing, and a lot of crying went on and as the sun was setting they came to an agreement that the four of them would take up residence in the penthouse condo with Leonard.

They all agreed to help with the upkeep and Alex, seeing she was an expert in arranging things would set up a calendar with responsibilities and schedules. They also agreed that in the three bedroom apartment, Penny would share the master bedroom with Leonard and Alex would take the second bedroom. Alice would use the third bedroom, but would gladly share the second bedroom with Alex when Leonard had a guest over, such as Beverly, his mother or even Wyatt, Penny's father. Even with Penny residing in the master bedroom, on occasions, she would spend a night in bedroom number two of number three while the other ladies entertained Leonard in the master bedroom.

Penny made a vow never to have sex with any other man unless it involved Leonard, Alice or Alex. They were all in agreement that they would love to experiment like Leonard and Penny did a couple of years ago with members of their group such as Bernadette, Howard, Sheldon, Amy, Raj and his flavor of the month.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Back in the Las Vegas hotel room, Alex sat back and looked at the confused Leonard sitting on the sofa listening to the way things unfolded after his return to Pasadena.

He was still a little shaky on what occurred over the past six months, but little by little it was coming back and he was sure Alex wasn't feeding him any bull.