Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She had no choice as he began nursing on the second nipple and he slid his hand down between her outstretched thighs and covering her cunt, he found it extremely wet, soaked to be exact. He sent her over the top when his two fingers parted her swollen cuntlips and sank the two digits deep in her gushing well.

She clutched at his head and hand at the same time; "Please, please Leonard, give me a chance to rest or I'm going to pass out. I don't want you to stop, just please give me a short break, I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

"Tonight Bernadette is yours and mine; I have all night and will let you rest whenever you want. Just to let you know Bernie, neither of us will be getting very much sleep tonight!" He slid alongside her and rolling her onto her side, he pulled her body up against his and wrapping his arms around her, he gently caressed her lush body and cuddled up and planted tiny kisses all over her neck, shoulders and back.

In Alice's room, Penny leaned against the door and just smiled as she took in the lovely redhead standing beside the bed. Penny wiggled her finger at Siri.

Siri shook her head and in her sexiest voice said; "Oh no Penny, you come over here, I want you on this bed so I can get another taste of that luscious body of yours. I can still remember how sweet your pussy was."

Penny leaned seductively against the door and standing up straight, she reached back behind her and lowered the zipper on her dress. Reaching down she grabbed the hem of her dress and in one swift motion, Penny raised the dress up and over her head. She dropped it aimlessly to the floor and standing there in high heels and a tiny white lacy thong, he stroked her panty clad pussy. She raised her fingers to her lips; "Mmmm I love wearing these, they don't hide much, but it holds my juicy fluids in for me to taste when I'm excited." She slowly walked toward Siri.

Siri's eyes were focused on Penny's lush body. She couldn't decide where to look first, her large full breasts, her tiny waist and full hips or her luscious thighs that hid the treasure Siri so desperately wanted to savor again.

Penny stopped directly in front of Siri. She took her hand and ran her fingers through Siri's long wavy red hair. Her hand cupped the back of her head and drawing her forward, their lips met.

Siri's eyes closed and she let out a loud moan when she felt Penny's naked tits press against her equally large, firm tits. Her one hand came up and combed through Penny's silky blonde hair. She let it slide along her bare back, her nails scraped along as she went. Her hand settled on her tight ass. She squeezed and at the same time, her other hand palmed the tiny thong covering her pussy. Her tongue fought its way into Penny's mouth and finding hers, she danced around it and capturing it between her lips, she sucked greedily at it.

Penny wanted to take control, her hands ripped open her belt and it fell to the floor. Her fingers deftly popped open the long tapered jacket and getting completely open, she pulled it off her voluptuous body and tossed it to the chair beside the bed. She went in for an even more passionate kiss and her hands found the hooks on her bra and popping it open, she left it in place while she slid down to the tight pencil skirt. She briefly cupped her gorgeous ass, she squeezed it and her hands came up and slid the button open and slowly drew the zipper down on the tight skirt. The tight material parted and Penny had to struggle to slip the skirt from her ass and ample hips. Clearing them, it floated to the floor and Penny felt her kick it aside. Dressed only in panties and heels, just like Penny, Penny leaned back and let the slack bra fall from her large tits and Penny embraced her once again.

Siri was breathing heavily through her mouth and her eyes were lidded with lust as she felt her own large tits, rub back and forth across Penny's stiff nipples; "Oh fuck Penny, this is even more exciting than the last time. I think I was so nervous last time, I really didn't realize how exciting all of this was. She began to slip to her knees, but Penny stopped her and urged her to the bed.

Penny took a step forward and kneeling on the bed; she scooted around and was in a half, sixty-nine position, meaning she only had her head and breasts over Siri's. She lowered her head and drew one of Siri's huge nipples into her mouth.

At the same time, Siri's head came off the bed and she surrounded one of Penny's stiff nipples between her lips. She sucked at it like a starved baby. She flicked her tongue out and sucked at it at the same pace Penny was sucking hers.

Penny lifted up and slid back a little and her mouth came down on Siri's and they fought for supremacy. Their tongues darted back and forth. They nipped at each other's tongue and sucked at the bottom lips and catching it, tugged at it.

Penny once again attacked Siri's large firm tits. She smiled around Siri's nipple that was between her lips. It seemed to her that the inexperience woman was mimicking exactly what she was doing to her. She liked that, because she knew what she liked and when her tongue flattened out and rolled around and around Siri's nipple, a shot of excitement ran from her tit, directly down to her pussy when Siri did the exact same thing to her.

Siri was groaning louder and louder and when she felt Penny's hand slide down her body and felt her sink two fingers into her dripping cunt, she did the same to Penny's pussy. She rolled her clit around with her thumb pad, just as she felt Penny did the same to hers.

Penny was getting close to cumming, she couldn't believe how turned on she was, just because she knew Siri was going to do to her, exactly what she was doing to Siri. She reluctantly rose up and pulled her aching tits from Siri's mouth. She crawled down the sprawled body beneath her. She was planting wet kisses down her squirming belly and she hovered over the exotic scent emanating from the pussy beneath her. She reached down and parted the swollen lips and her tongue dipped in and wiggling it, she sank deeper and deeper into the bubbling hole beneath her.

Siri tried desperately to do to Penny what she was doing to her. She arched her back and pulled Penny's pelvis down to her waiting mouth. Just as she separated her fat lips, she stopped and started cumming from the intense tonguing Penny was giving her pussy.

Over the next ten minutes Penny and Siri mauled each other's pussy, their thighs were aching from squeezing their lover's head and they both had a difficult time breathing seeing their mouths and noses were coated it the other's juices.

Penny lost count how many times she came and how many times she made Siri cum. She rose up, exhausted from cumming and licking and sucking. She spun around and gathered up the gorgeous redhead's body to hers. They were both glistening in sweat and bodily fluids and she planted a hot kiss on Siri's puffy lips. She was met with an equally passionate kiss from Siri. Her fingers combed through Siri's luxurious red locks, it lost some of their waves, but it was still beautiful.

The two of the rested while they hugged and caressed each other. They were planting tiny kisses over each other's bodies and slowly their passion began to grow once again.

Penny slid down and spinning around, she slid her legs between Siri's longer, but just as shapely ones. She slid upward and her pussy came in contact with Siri's soaked cunt. She began to flex her legs; she ground her cunt up against Siri's pussy.

Siri caught on and started giving as well as she was receiving. They were groaning and moaning as they started humping each other like two animals in heat. Siri's head whipped around and she gripped Penny's ankles and pulled on them, she was trying to make greater contact with Penny's clit. She suddenly let go and flexed her hips, she screaming out and started to cum, yet again.

"Yes, yes Siri, just like that! Cum all over my cunt, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming too, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She fell back and just lay there shaking and cumming.

Out in the livingroom Emily was naked, she had Glen's shirt off and his shorts were open. Her hand was stroking on his huge black cock, it looked even larger in her tiny white hand.

Glen had her body arching backwards like a highly strung bow and arrow. Her long bright red hair was nearly touching the floor as her other hand was clutching at his head as he tried to stuff as much of her alabaster breast in-between his fat, black lips.

"Oh fuck Glen; I have to have you in my mouth or my pussy. I need it now, please give it to me!" She groaned when he guided her off his lap and down on the floor between his outstretched black columns of flesh. His fingers clutched into her hair and guided her to his swaying cock. He threw his head back when he felt her wet lips stretch around his long, black cock and the heat and wetness of her oral cavity nearly made him loose his load. He closed his eyes and bit his tongue as he tried hard not to cum yet.

Emily couldn't get enough of his cock and she sucked it for what seemed like forever. Her entire face, chin, neck and chest were covered with gobs of her saliva. It was rolling out of the corner of her mouth and whenever she came up for air, a stream of her saliva dripped out of her mouth and covering his cock and balls. She took it and stroked it as hard and as fast as she could with both hands. They still didn't contain all of his cock, so she added her mouth to the mix.

Glen was about to cum, so he mustered up all of his strength and will. He gripped her head, sliding his fingers through her unruly bright red hair and pulled her off his cock. He gripped her by her arms and nearly threw her to the sofa. He gathered her long, slender legs up with his hands and arms, and lifted them up and bending her over in two like a human pretzel. Her feet were on the top of the sofa and her knees were beside her head. He was poised over her dripping pussy and shoving forward; he sank his huge long, black cock into her cunt. Glen guided it in slowly and steadily. Inch by inch his cock speared into her tiny, slender body.

He looked down at her and she looked scared, but at the same time she was anticipating having that huge cock going all the way into her body. He bit her lower lip and her pert, firm tits stood high and were flushed and were a bright red. She let out a loud guttural moan when she felt his cock sank deeper into her pussy. She looked down and she smiled when she saw his huge balls resting on her tight ass. She had taken the entire cock and she let out a scream and started cumming when she felt him pull out sharply and shoved back it. It scraped her G-spot over and over again. She started cumming again; one after another wracked her tiny body. She felt another one, even larger building and when she felt him beginning to slid in and out of her pussy faster and harder, she went off again. She loved him leaning in and catching one of her pink tipped nipples into his big black lips and she flew over the moon and nearly fainted. She let out a loud grunt when she felt his cock grow even larger and suddenly it exploded. He filled her tiny pussy as he came and shot spurt after hot spurt into her womb and it overflowed and ran down between her tight ass cheeks.

Glen gathered her up in his arms and lifting her tiny body in his arms, spinning around, he flopped down on the sofa, his cock still buried deep in her spasming cunt.

Emily just wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as she slowly calmed down and her orgasms slowly eased.

In Alex's bedroom she stood before the bed and stripped Raj naked. She slowly slipped to her knees and locking her fingers behind her back, she looked up at him; "Fuck my mouth Raj, fuck it like you want to fuck my pussy!"

Raj looked down at the gorgeous auburn haired petite woman. He loved looking into her gorgeous blue eyes. "Alex, I've wanted to do this since the first day I've seen you in Sheldon's office. My knees get weak just looking at your beautiful face. I can't wait to see the rest of you; I know I won't be disappointed. I'm certain you're gorgeous, now open that mouth and let me slide my cock into that mouth I've wanted to kiss forever!"

He let out a groan when her tongue caught the dollop of pre-cum that oozed out of his cock. She sucked hard and drew his sperm onto her tongue and closing her lips around his cock, she swallowed and then opened her mouth wide allowing him to begin fucking her mouth.

He was larger than Leonard, but not quite as thick. She gagged as he began thrusting his hips forward and back, sending his cock into her throat. She had obscene sounds coming from her mouth and throat as she took all he could give her. She liked how long he was and without it being overly thick, she was able to swallow his jerking cockhead into her throat. She pulled back and was about to swallow, but he came out too far and a stream of saliva dripped down her chin and landed on her cropped top that did little to cover her tits. It soaked through and her perky, firm nipples were peeking out and made him even stiffer.

Raj reached down and grabbing ahold of her top and drew it up. He had to pull his cock from her mouth just long enough to toss her top to the floor. He palmed her taut tits as he resumed fucking her mouth.

Alex's jaw was beginning to ache and she pulled back and another stream of saliva rolled out of her mouth and covered her tits. She stood up and climbed up onto the bed.

Raj stopped her before she could get away. He slapped her on her tiny ass and wiggling her ass, she pushed it out towards him. He knew she was teasing him and he leaped onto the bed and enveloping her tiny body with his own, he reached around and tore open her hot pants. Yanking down the zipper, he gripped the tight material and wiggled it back and forth over and over again. It finally gave way and he drew them off her ass and down her thighs. She was naked beneath them and wrapping his arm around her tiny waist, he buried his face in her tight ass and dripping cunt.

She let out a scream and giggled. She thrust her ass harder against his invading tongue and a tiny orgasm coursed through her body as his tongue scraped across her erect clit and his fingers slipping into her sopping pussy. Raj's thumb circled and slowly entered her tight asshole.

Alex immediately went into an even stronger orgasm and she continued to push against his fingers and tongue. Her legs began to wobble and sway, she let out a moan and fell flat against the sheets.

Raj rolled her over and smiled down at her as she raised her arms urging him to cover her tiny body with his own. He took the invitation and covered her mouth with his. He drove his tongue into her mouth and at the same time, his cock pierced her tight-lipped pussy and entered her womb.

Alex's slender legs came up and encircled his body and her heels kicked into his thighs and ass urging him to beginning fucking her in earnest. Her arms claimed his neck and kept him in place as her mouth worked just as hard against his.

Raj began pumping in and out of her harder and deeper. He loved how incredibly hot her cunt was. It was also very, very tight and with each inward thrust, he bottomed out and felt her cunt muscles clutch at his shaft. He knew he wasn't going to last long and he wanted her to cum with him when he did.

Alex let out a grunt when she felt him beginning to go faster and faster and he tore him mouth from hers and captured one of her stiff nipples. She shuttered when she felt him suck hard and fuck her even harder. She let out a long nearly silent grunt when she started cumming yet again. Her cunt muscles tightened around his cock and when Raj felt her bathe his cock with her juices once again and tighten around it, he lost it and began cumming long and hard. His entire body tensed up and everything he had to give shot from his cock and filled her pussy. He fell in a heap against her slender body.

She loved having a large man covering her body, especially just after cumming. She tenderly stroked his hair and ran her nails down his back, sending chills all over his body.

Back in the master bedroom Bernadette's bubble butt was pressed against Leonard's stiff cock. She loved feeling his hot, firm body up against hers. She wanted Leonard, she wanted more, a lot more, but at the same time, she loved cuddling with him.

It was something that putz of a husband, Howard never did. He fucked like a lightning bug, came and rolled over and went to bed. She was torn between cuddling and fucking, fucking won out.

She reached back and located the fat cock that was pressed against her butt. She wrapped her tiny fingers around his cock and stroked it slowly. When she felt Leonard's arms loosen around her, he felt her stirring and began stroking his cock. She scooted away and rolled him onto his back. She hovered over him and began to plant tiny wet kisses all over his neck, shoulders and moving down to her chest; she flicked out her tongue and ran it around and around his puckered nipples. She smiled around his nipple when she heard him draw a sudden intake of air into his lungs.

Leonard loved how her tiny tongue flicked out and made his nipples stiffen even more. That and her light golden blonde hair swaying across his chest made every muscle in his body tense up and twitch.

Bernadette's hair followed her lips and she nipped at his heaving belly and her tongue tickled his belly-button. Her hand led the way and her hand was already stroking his cock. She wanted it nice and hard when she wrapped her small mouth around his thick shaft. Her nose came in contact with his dick first, her tongue followed. She held his cock upright while Leonard laid flat on his back. She hovered over the leaking head, her tongue slipped out and she stabbed at the hole and his pre-cum clung to the tip of her tongue. She looked up at him with those blue eyes through that incredibly sexy pair of glasses and a wicked smile crossed her lips. She slowly drew it back into her mouth; "Mmmmm, I knew it would taste salty and creamy, I love salty and creamy, I just wish I could have an entire mouthful!"

Her lips parted and her head slowly dropped down. Her hot breath was the first thing to hit his cock, her lips then closed around the thick head and she held it there. Her lips held the head steady and her tongue then began to whip around and around the head. She started applying more pressure as she sucked harder. Her head slowly began to slip lower, she gobbled up more of his cock and she had to stop when the fat head hit the back of her throat. Her tongue whipped around and around the thick shaft. Her tongue ran along the thick muscled vein on the underside of his cock.

All of a sudden, she started to moan and she looked like a woman possessed. She bobbed up and down faster and faster. She gazed up at him and pulling his cock from her mouth, she swept it all over her face. She smeared her saliva across her forehead, cheeks, chin and throat. She slapped her face with his cock and taking his length into her mouth again, she pried it against her cheek from the inside and with a loud pop, it jumper from her mouth. She knelt up and hovered over it and again enveloped the thick shaft into her mouth. Her head went up and down so fast, it was merely a blur.

Leonard was close to cumming, he had never seen that look in her eyes before. He fisted his fingers into her tousled hair and tugging at it, he nearly forced her to pull off his cock. Gripping her by her shoulders, he rolled her over onto her back and holding her steady, he held her until she calmed down. Smiling down at her, she snapped out of it and her eyes and demeanor softened. She stretched out her arms and when he lowered his body to hers, she wrapped her arms around his back.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers