Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 18

Story Info
Fantasy Dares Turn into An All-Out Orgy.
18.6k words
4.49
60k
33
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard and Penny headed back to Pasadena after their successful and satisfying debut on Castle. Their friends at home had a surprise party planned for them when they arrived home. Little did they know it was a house warming party with a few of their relatives would be attending. Leonard and Penny were shocked when they opened the door to their condo and there in their bed were Wyatt and Beverly Hofstadter fucking away like two animals.

Penny stepped into the bedroom and watched as her father was on his knees behind Leonard's mother. He was lazily sliding his cock in and out of her juicy pussy. Her gaze moved up to Beverly's fat titties, they were swaying back and forth with the movement of Wyatt's cock fucking her cunt.

Beverly turned her head back to urge Wyatt on and she sucked in her breath as she saw Penny and Leonard standing there. She saw her son's cock pressing against his Dockers and she remembered how good it felt in her pussy the last time they fucked in the hotel at Comic-con. She let out a gasp when she saw Penny drop to her knees and work feverously at Leonard's pants.

Penny was still turned on from the blowjob she gave him in the car. Stripping his pants and shorts off, she leaned in and without using her hands; she guided his now totally stiff cock into her wide-opened mouth and took half of his length into her mouth.

Wyatt caught the movement out of the corner of his eye and jerking about, he nearly popped out of Beverly. He let out a groan as he watched his baby-girl swallow nearly all of Leonard's cock into her mouth. Seeing this he picked up the pace and began pounding in and out of Beverly's pussy faster and deeper.

Penny popped Leonard's cock from her mouth and standing up, she stripped off her loose fitting sundress and pulling off her bra and panties, she slipped onto the bed and gripping Wyatt by the jaw, she twisted his head around and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Her hands drifted down his well-muscled back and cupping his ass cheeks, she pushed his deeper into Beverly's pulsating cunt. She suddenly dropped down to the bed and squirming beneath Beverly's lush body, she began lapping away at her pussy and her father's cock as it slid out of her cunt.

Beverly started cumming when Penny stimulated her clit and Wyatt pounded her pussy faster and faster. She opened her mouth to scream out, but it was cut short when Leonard shoved his cock into his mother's mouth. She sucked on it and began bobbing up and down on it as her tongue flicked out and ran around and around the thick shaft. She yanked her mouth off his cock and as she started cumming she yelled out; "Yikes, yikes, yikes!"

Down below Wyatt was about to cum, he pulled his cock from Beverly's sloppy cunt and he was going to shoot his cum all over her back. He was stopped when Penny gripped his cum-coated cock and pointing it towards her lips and face, he started shooting his creamy load all over her face and into her open mouth; "Mmmm daddy, I've always loved how your cum tasted!" She let out a loud groan when she felt a thick hard cock enter her pussy. She knew that thick cock belonged to Leonard and it slipped in deep rather easily. She was very wet from sucking on her father's cock and Beverly's pussy. She was also aided by having Beverly's saliva coating his cock. She let out a loud squeal when he began plundering her pussy like a man possessed.

Leonard spread her legs wide and drove deep and hard onto her receptive pussy. He loved looking at her pretty face dripping with cum, knowing it belonged to her father made him even hotter. He watched as Beverly squirmed between the young couple and forcing her head between the two sweaty bodies, she licked at Penny's clit and her son's cock as it appeared and disappeared in her pussy. He let out a loud grunt when he felt Penny's cunt tighten around his cock and felt her bathe his cock with her cum. He pulled his cock from Penny's pussy; he pointed it at Beverly's face and began covering her face with his cum. Spurt after spurt shot from his stiff cock and painted her face with his cum.

Penny squirmed out from between Leonard and Beverly and giggled; "Well dad, it sure was a surprise to see you in California, even more surprised to see you in our bedroom fucking Leonard's mother!"

"We got a call from Amy and Sheldon; they set this up, not Beverly and me in bed, but the house warming party. They figured seeing the entire group was once again reunited, all in the same building and on the same floor, they wanted a party to end all parties."

"Why weren't we informed? Don't get me wrong, we love having you two here, but it would have been nice for a heads up! Especially coming in and catching the two of you in bed together!"

"Sorry Penny, but we all decided not to tell either of you. We didn't want anything to screw up your big shot on television. As for catching us in bed together;" he let out a chuckle; "We figured after what Amy and Sheldon told us about the party, we'd get a head start and maybe a little practice in before the knocked-out no holds-barred party, right Beverly?"

She had her head resting on Leonard's shoulder; her slender fingers were wrapped around his reinvigorated cock and were slowly stroking it up and down. "You got that right Wyatt and once we got here and saw the lovely condo and this inviting bed, we decided to get a head start and test it out.

Leonard let out a groan as his mother's hand stroked him faster and faster, he looked over at Penny with a confused look; "The two of you keep speaking about getting a head start and a no holds-barred party, what the hell are you talking about?"

Wyatt looked over at the naked Beverly who was leaning over and now was licking at the spent cock that looked like it was ready for round two. He stared over at his naked daughter and motioned for her to mimic Beverly, but on his cock and she slid over without thinking twice. He combed his fingers through her silky blonde hair and guided her mouth up and down his cock. "Okay you two; here is what we were told. They invited Beverly and me here to your place. I asked them if I could bring your old friend, Christy and Howard quickly yelled yeah. Howard and Bernadette were inviting Mike and Kathy Rostenkowski. I was disappointed that Mrs. Wolowitz was coming seeing I've had a great time with her in the past, but Howard told me she fell off the wagon and regained over a hundred pounds since I've last seen her and she doesn't feel comfortable joining us all for this party. Raj invited Priya, both of his parents Mr. and Mrs. Koothrappali and his Indian girlfriend, Lakshmi. As for Amy and Sheldon, Amy invited her mother, but was unable to come. Sheldon invited his mother Mary Cooper and his sister Missy. They should be arriving later this evening. We're all going to meet here tomorrow morning for brunch. Beverly here arranged a caterer to put out a huge spread."

Beverly let go of Leonard's cock and moved over to Penny and swept a stray blonde lock of hair from her face; "My dear, I'm happy to see you finally got some gainful employment." She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Leaning back she smiled at the blue-eyed blonde; "You know Penny, after that wild week-end a few years back when you took me to the Cheesecake Factory and got me drunk and made me realize I was missing a lot, sexually that is. I want to thank you for releasing the inner slut in me!" She kissed Penny again, this time with a little more passion. Pulling back she ran her hand up and down Penny's back; "Seeing today is Friday and tomorrow is our brunch, you'll have to hurry for Sunday's open house"

She looked over at Wyatt who was slipping into his pants and shirt. He nodded and Beverly stood up too and began to dress. Sheldon and Leonard came up with a wild idea and everyone agreed and already began preparing one of their rooms for their fantasy parlor. From what I've heard already, some are very, very kinky."

Wyatt took over; "You know the crazy Howard and Bernadette, they came up with a great fantasy room. Over the course of four night, they will be having everyone involved in a scene from past television shows. He's already has them planned out and has assignments for each and every one of us. He told me he even has a couple other people coming to round out the casts."

Beverly poured everyone a glass of wine and sitting down smiled at Wyatt and he nodded; "I talked with Rajesh and he told me his kinky parents set up one of his bedrooms in a wild bondage and discipline room. He had everything from straps and cuffs, to feathers and clamps. He told me he has a number of pages of the Karma Sutra pasted about the room pointing out especially kinky ideas and positions to experiment with."

Wyatt broke in; "Sheldon and Amy went a completely different route. It's a very simple fantasy party, a twist on the old Truth or Dare game. In their game there will be no truths, only dares. The game starts with Amy and she picks two for a dare, if either of them balks they need to leave the apartment. One the dare is complete, the main person picks whomever they want, and no one can be picked twice until everyone has a chance to play."

Beverly looked from Leonard and then to Penny; "We know you two have a little more time seeing you just heard about the fantasy evening. We'll let one of the other groups go first, hopefully by the time your evening comes up, the two of you will figure out an exceptional fantasy room. Do you think the two of you can outdo the other three rooms?"

Penny leaned over to Leonard and whispered in his ear and a huge smile. He nodded and laughed out loud; "I was thinking the same exact thing. At least we have practice with it and I believe we can really, really outdo the other rooms."

She planted a hot kiss on his lips; "I totally agree I've heard they have special tables, if you get my drift. Dad what the hell are you talking about Christy? You know she's a total slut and bedded Howard when she came here for a visit. I couldn't get a minute of rest seeing she was fucking anything or anyone"

Wyatt smiled at Penny; "Why the hell do you think I brought her along? I figured she'll be perfect to take up the slack whenever someone really got tired."

Leonard looked confused about the special tables; "I really didn't follow, but if you want to keep it a secret, you can tell me later. Come on Wyatt, mother, I'm treating the four of us to a great seafood meal overlooking the ocean. I took Penny there when we just got back together, I'm sure you'll all love it, right Penny?"

"Oh my god dad, you're going to love it, you too Beverly and I'm going to get the first round of tequila shots!"

Beverly looked back at Penny and giggled; "Yikes!"

Penny looked in Alex's room, where is Alex anyway Beverly?

"She took Christy to a local watering hole to show her around. I'm famished, let's go eat!"

They had a great enjoyable dinner and the booze flowed freely and Beverly stumbled out of the restaurant; "I'm glad we had our fill of food, I'd hate to end up at Del Taco again!"

Leonard hailed a cab; "I think we all had a little too much to drink, I'll come back tomorrow for the car and while I'm out I'll order all of the equipment for our fantasy room, want to come along Penny?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world; I'm excited just thinking about the kinky things we can rent."

They made it back to the condo and Leonard and Penny were surprised when Wyatt and Beverly both went into the spare bedroom together.

The following morning Leonard and Penny were up early, they showered together and each took pains in getting the other one off with their lips, tongues and fingers. By the time they dried off, dressed and slipped into the livingroom, Beverly and Wyatt were busy directing the caterers where to set up the tables and food for the large group soon to arrive.

Penny gave both Beverly and her father a hug and a kiss, while Leonard went and got Penny and him a large cup of sorely needed coffee.

One by one the groups came into Leonard's larger more elaborate condo and Leonard took a double take when the gorgeous Priya entered the room. For once she wasn't in a pantsuit. She had a royal blue dress shirt on. It was satin and at least a couple sized too small. Her gorgeous orange-sized tits tented her blouse and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra. Below she was wearing an extremely tight black pencil skirt ending at mid-thigh. She had a pair of sheer black stockings on her shapely legs and he always loved her jet-black hair, it was even longer now and hung loose down nearly to her waist. Dr. and Mrs. Koothrappali were wearing their normal Indian garb, Mrs. Koothrappali's sheer sarong dipped deep on her chest, showing glimpses of breasts that rivaled Bernadette's. Her long, thick jet-black hair hung down in waves past her chest and halfway down her back. The doctor had white linen slacks and a matching tunic. Raj had his arm around Lakshmi. Even though she was a lesbian, she acted like Rajesh's girlfriend. She was wearing a silk and satin evergreen wrap-around Indian garb dress, it was past her knees, but showed off her caramel colored skin and lush body perfectly. Her shoulder length black hair was curled and wavy around her petite features.

Mike and Kathy Rostenkowski came in with Bernadette and Howard. Both guys were wearing dress shirts and dark pants, while Kathy had a modest pink blouse and black capris on. Bernadette came in to wow the crowd and she didn't disappoint. She was wearing a gypsy style red patterned dress, the elastic neckline was stretched tight across her huge tits and with each step, they threatened to leap from the neckline. Her waist was tiny, accented by a black belt and her ample hips and gorgeous ass was tightly poured into the dress. Her legs were bare for once and her high-heeled red pumps showed off her tiny feet and shapely legs.

Amy, Sheldon, Mary and Missy Cooper came in next. Gone was the wool and polyester on Amy. Today she was wearing a see-through black blouse with a matching lace bra beneath it. Her large tits were tempting and showcased her lush body, which it never did before, except for those who have seen her naked. She was wearing a pleated full white skirt and sheer black stockings and matching black heels.

Missy and Mary Cooper were wearing matching flowered pattern wrap around dresses. Missy's was a lot more alluring seeing her huge tits trying to burst free from the neckline. Her gorgeous legs were bare and her dress ended several inches above her knees while Mary's slender legs were bare, but her dress ended at her knees.

Wyatt and Leonard were dressed in Dockers and white dress shirts. Penny was wearing one of her incredible tight, short black dresses. It hid little and her large breasts were pressed together and the cleavage was mouth-watering. Her shapely legs were bare and the black heel made her legs look even better. Alex and Christy came into the room arm in arm, they were both dressed very casually, both were wearing short, shorts and tiny, tight tanktops and it was evident, both were naked beneath them as their nipples were poking through the thin material and they both showed fat camel-toes where their shorts were pulled tight against their pussies.

Beverly borrowed one of Penny's dresses. She picked out the red dress that matched Penny's black one and nearly every man's eyes were following her as she came out of the bedroom. Her large breasts rivaled Penny's and she must have tweaked her nipples just before coming out of the bedroom, they were stiff and huge against the red material. Her short blonde hair was curled and danced about her shoulders as she settled into one of the large chairs in the livingroom. The dress traveled up her lush thighs and when she crossed her legs, gave the guys watching a glimpse of her bare pussy.

Leonard kicked off the party as the two waitresses and one bartender began getting everyone a drink.

Sheldon spoke up; "Penny, don't you think you should be taking drink orders. I know you never were very good at it, but it was the one thing you did half-decently. Bazinga!"

Leonard looked at Penny and she smiled back at him, that's their stop word and they both acknowledged it. "Alright Sheldon, be nice, I know it's against nature, but please try."

After an hour or so, everyone was relaxing and becoming more comfortable with one another. They entered the dining room and helped themselves to the buffet. Some sat in the dining room, some at the kitchen counter and others slipped out onto the balconies.

By the time everyone finished eating and as the liquor continued to flow Leonard gathered everyone back into the livingroom to watch their debut on television. The episode was of Castle where they both acted on begun. As the show finished everyone, including Sheldon were impressed with their parts and how well they performed their characters.

Leonard stood up; "Well ladies and gentlemen, how about that, we're stars!"

Sheldon chuckled; "I wouldn't go that far, but I have to admit, you both were better than I thought you would be."

Everyone voiced similar praises and Penny slipped over to Leonard and gave him a big hug and a very passionate kiss. She pulled away and looked at him and he nodded that he was okay with what she had planned. "Okay everyone; after we finished filming the massage scene, we sort of continued the massages in private. Beckett and Castle were kind enough to record it and they sent us a copy for our own viewing. We'd like to share it with our friends and family. I just wanted to let everyone know, IT IS a little raunchy, so if you're offended, please feel free to leave now. Alright Leonard, start it up."

He started the DVD and it began where Leonard and Penny came back onto the apartment and freed Kate and Rick from their cuffs.

The entire group sat there in awe as they watched their good friends massaging Castle and Beckett and as the video progressed, one by one it was evident they were all getting turned on. Hands slid to the partner sitting beside them and as the video concluded everyone was turned on to no end.

Amy stood up and addressed the group; "That without a doubt Leonard was the best amateur video I've ever seen and I've seen a bunch of the ones hidden in your old dresser. We were going to have everyone come to our place tomorrow for our new home fantasy. After seeing that and seeing everyone is here we'd like to proceed with our fantasy right now. Is that acceptable to everyone?"

There was a chorus of yeses and Mrs. K. stood up and came over to Amy. She leaned in and planted a very, very hot kiss on her lips. The two of them lost themselves in one another and when Mrs. K. pulled back they were both breathing heavily. She ran her finger along her swollen lips and smiling she whispered to Amy; "Just remember to make my dare hot, really, really hot!"

Amy was still reeling from the kiss and all she could do was nod back to Mrs. K.; "Alright everyone, just a quick review of our fantasy. It's a twist on the age old party game of Truth or Dare. We're making it hotter and making the game just Dare. Seeing we're the one who came up with the fantasy, I'll start first. I'll pick a primary participant. The primary participant will perform the dare with whomever I pick as their partner. If either of the participants balks, they are both eliminated and MUST leave the apartment. If they perform the dare, then the primary participant gets to pick the next two. Just remember in the first round no one can be picked twice until everyone has had a chance. In the second round, the primary participant can draw yet another person to assist the first person, any questions?"

Leonard raised his hand and after being acknowledged asked; "What happens after round two?"

"Great question Leonard, After the second round, the rules are relaxed and the chooser can pick multiple people to fulfill the dare, after that round, I think everyone will be in a free-for-all, if not then our fantasy will be a failure. So if everyone is prepared, I'll make the first pick. If anyone would like to disqualify themselves and leave now, please do so now." She waited a second and seeing no one getting up to leave she smiled and licked her lips; "Alright, I guess it's a go, get ready for a wild time."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers