Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Slowly Kathy recovered and she slowly caressed Sheldon's sweat covered body. Bernadette cuddled with both of them and looking up at the stiff cock Leonard was fisting, she smiled; "Put that away Leonard, we have to announce our next dare, by the way Leonard, did we accomplish our dare?"

He nodded vigorously; "Hell yeah Bernadette and to answer your other statement, I'd love to put this away, but with you wound up around Sheldon, I can't see where to put it!"

She giggled; "I remember when Howard and Sheldon were battling each other about the university parking spot. I made mention to Amy in anger that I was going to leave and make love to my husband. Who knows I may even let him do it in my parking spot. I stopped and said, that sounds dirty, but I didn't mean it that way."

Leonard looked befuddled; "What does that have to do with what you said earlier Bernadette?"

She giggled again; "Well Leonard, after we announce our next dare and seeing I wasn't fucked like my mother was, welllllllll maybe you can fuck me in my parking spot! She looked up with a sly smile and she whispered out; "Yessss Leonard, THAT was meant to sound dirty, if you get my drift."

Leonard made a move to the bed and Bernadette stopped him; "Just hold on, after we make our dare that will leave only one other threesome and they can perform their dare at the same time as our foursome dare. Once I do that, well look out Leonard, I want that thick cock of yours in my parking spot, you got that?"

He nodded; "Come on Bernadette say who's in the next dare and let's fill your parking spot! I'm itching to really park and make out in your lover's lane!"

She giggled once more; "Okay here is the next foursome and that leave a threesome to get together too." She turned and looked at Sheldon and then her mother and they both nodded their approval to announce the foursome. She took a deep breath; "Okay we talked it over while recovering and here they are. In the foursome we pick Missy and Mary Cooper and their partners will be Doctor and Raj Koothrappali. That leaves the threesome of Alex, Lakshmi and my hubby Howard. Enjoy them Howard, I'm going to get my parking spot filled!" She turned to Penny; you don't mind do you Penny?"

Penny was too busy to reply as she was straddling her naked father, she had his cock buried deep in her cunt and she was riding him like an experienced bull-rider. She whipped her head around, her gorgeous blonde hair flew about her upper body, she mouth was gaping open and she grunted to Bernadette; "Have your way with him Bernie, just return him tonight unbroken, okay?" She didn't wait for a response as she wrapped her arms around Wyatt's neck and resumed riding him, just a little harder this time.

On the bed Missy and Mary were kneeling facing their partners. Mary already had Dr. K's short off and was lowering his pants, naked beneath it, she rolled over onto her back with her head between his legs, she grabbed his naked ass and drew him down to her face She sucked on his cock as it seeked out her warm, wet mouth. She craned her neck and took him deeper into her throat and pulled harder on his ass and he allowed her to lead him into her mouth.

Beside them Missy had her arms around the naked Raj; "You know I'm glad you can speak to women now. When I visited Shelly the first time, I really wanted to fuck you, but you just made weird noises and left Penny's apartment. I'm not letting you go this time!" She crushed her full large breasts and leaned back when she felt Raj struggling with her belt holding her wrap-around dress secure.

Raj managed to get it undone and as soon as the dress parted, Raj slid it from her lush body and made up for lost time. He wasn't going to make weird sounds, maybe some obscene sounds when he ate her pussy or sucked on her firm breasts. He started by removing her bra to expose her huge tits and his mouth was watering as he anticipated sucking and playing with those luscious tits. He wiggled her out of her tiny panties and with her naked now, he urged her onto her back. Her long gorgeous sable brown hair framed her face like a halo. He followed her and hovered over her and covered her voluptuous body with his.

Missy wrapped her arms and legs around his body and she sucked in her breath when she felt his rather stiff and long cock pierce her fat lipped pussy and enter her womb. She locked lips with his and they danced around, her tongue dueled with his and she sucked lewdly on his tongue as she felt his cock begin to slide in and out if her tight cunt.

Beside them Dr. K. now had Mary naked, her short brown hair covered her face and was buried in the pillow. He was behind her and was pouring his fat cock in her pussy from behind. He gripped her hips and guided her slender body back and forth on his cock. He couldn't believe just how wet she was and he loved how her lithe body reacted to his invading cock.

Across the room Howard stripped his clothes off and stood to the side as he watched Alex and Lakshmi. They were locked together in a heated embrace and when Howard approached them, Lakshmi twisted in Alex's arms and chuckled; "I think we have this covered Howard, why don't you go play with someone else, better yet, go play with yourself!" Before he could reply, the two women were resuming their heated embrace.

Howard shook his head and walked away rejected. He looked around and nearly everyone was paired off. When he spotted his mother-in-law, Kathy caught his eye and urged him towards her, wiggling her finger for him to approach. He was so fucking horny after watching everyone else completing their second dare and seeing Bernadette bent over the bed and Leonard behind her, he would do anything to join the ongoing orgy.

Kathy was still naked, sitting on one of the sofa chairs in the bedroom. She planted her heels on the edge of the cushion and slowly spread her legs. Her pussy was still oozing cum from Sheldon's heavy load. She caught his eyes and whispered; "Why don't you kneel down and clean me up, maybe then I'll let you fuck your wife's mother." She stared at his large cock, it wasn't as large as Sheldon's, but definitely larger than Mike's.

He shook his head; "Sorry Mrs. Rostenkowski, but Jewish men don't eat soiled pussies!"

She had a wicked grin on her lips and she shook her head from side to side; "Well too bad for you Howard, no pussy eating, no fucking of Catholic Milf!" She slowly began closing her legs and Howard stopped her.

"I guess if I'm going to be accepted into a Gentile's family, I'm going to have to make some concessions. " He placed his hands on her knees and parted her legs and kneeling down he began planting tiny kisses along her inner thighs and rather than taking his time, he moved quickly to her pussy. Luckily most of Sheldon's cum had already seeped from her pussy. Once getting past the initial taste, Howard began lapping away at her pussy like a man possessed. He dipped first one and then a second finger into her dripping hole and drawing out a copious amount of cum from her pussy, he extended his hand and fed it to Kathy. She licked and sucked his fingers clean and he did it again.

Pushing his head back, she urged him upward and guided him between her legs and he caught on quickly. He slipped his thick, long cock into her weeping pussy and even though Sheldon just finished fucking her, she was still rather tight. He slid steadily into her and was soon deep in her quaking pussy.

Kathy loved how he felt in her, even better than the too large cock Sheldon had. She clutched at his flexing ass and urged him to begin fucking her in earnest. She groaning grew as she loved how he increased the pace and was soon clutching at his shoulders and planted her lips over his and sucked at his tongue. Her legs came up and wrapped around his slender waist and her heels kicked at him and he picked up on this and plowed into her faster and faster. She let out a loud grunt when she felt him shooting his cum into her and this triggered an explosive orgasm from her too.

Not far from them Leonard was wrapped around the petite, but lush body of Bernadette. He had her head turned to the side and they were kissing passionately and she was moaning constantly into his active mouth. She grunted when he mauled her huge tits and let out a gasp when she felt him enter her pussy from behind. She tore her mouth from his; "You were supposed to put that guy in my parking lot Leonard, not my pussy!"

"He was panting and replied; "I figured I'd get it nice and wet and that way it would be a lot easier slipping into your tight parking space, is that okay Bernie?

She giggled; "Yeahhhhhh, perfect Leonard, just don't cum in my pussy, I want it in my backside!" She began to rock back and forth and she was growing more and more turned on by the second. She was whipping her head around; her gorgeous golden blonde hair flew about her sexy body. She looked up and looked at Dr. K. and Raj finish making Mary and Missy cum. With their dare complete they both pulled out of them and turned their attention on Bernadette and Leonard.

Raj and Dr. K. could not believe how luscious she looked, her body screamed sex and they were drawn to her like a magnet. Raj slid over to her and combing his fingers through her hair, he strained downward and kissed her with the intensity that took her breath away. He pulled back and straightening up, his long, slime covered cock swayed back and forth before her. He looked down at her, her beautiful blue eyes were smoking with lust and he let out a loud gasp when she opened her mouth, she took his cum-coated cock into her mouth.

She gurgled around it and with her head held steady by his hands, she felt him begin to fuck her mouth just as Leonard picked up the pace fucking her tiny, tight pussy. She let out a grunt and started cumming when she looked down and saw Dr. K. wiggle between her bent body and Raj and pulling her body down just a little, he began feasting on her huge swaying tits.

Dr. K. sucked wildly from one stiff tip to the other. He had them both completely covered in his saliva and when he felt two pairs of lips on his cock, he bit down harder on her stiff nipple and sent her into yet another orgasm.

Lower on the bed, Missy and Mary were double teaming Dr. K.'s cum coated cock. Missy was twisting her lips around the head and upper portion of his cock while Mary took on the lower part and suck softly on his swollen balls.

Leonard had to close his eyes as he watched the erotic scene unraveling before him. He slowly let his cock slip from her cunt and it made a slurping sound. He slid closer to the bed and gripping his slimy cock, he pushed at the puckered hole and as the tight elastic ring gave way, he pushed harder and he slid deeper and deeper into her asshole. He began pumping faster than when he fucked her pussy. He heard a loud groan behind him and he turned his head to see Penny pounding out of control up and down on Wyatt's cock. He had two fingers in her ass while his cock pounded in and out of her foaming pussy. She was whipping her hair around and covered in sweat; it was stringy and never looked more erotic.

Turning back to Bernadette he picked up the pace, pounding in and out of her ass as fast as he could. His swollen nuts were slapping her clit and she let out a loud scream around Raj's cock and came violently.

Raj watched in awe as Bernadette came, she came so hard the entire bed shook. He pulled his cock from her mouth and groaned out; "Oh my god Bernadette, you look so fucking hot, I'm going to cum!"

She stared up at him with those bright blue eyes and she gasped; "Yes, oh yes Raj, cum, cum all over my fucking face and cover me in your cum!"

He let out a grunt and started shooting his heavy load all over her face. Shot after shot came pouring out of his cock and splattered all over her face and neck.

At the same time Dr. K. saw everything that was going on and sucking harder on her tits, he began shooting his cum out. He bathed Missy and Mary Cooper with his cum. Once finished cumming, Missy and Mary turned towards one another and licked and kissed the cum he deposited there.

Leonard pounded her gorgeous ass deeper and harder and slapping her on the ass, he clutched at her gorgeous cheeks and lost it. He came so hard he nearly blacked-out. He was gasping and dripping sweat all over her back and ass. Totally spent, he slipped out of her ass and slipped to the floor beside the bed. Bernadette joined him and wrapping her arms around his sweat covered body, she snuggled in and tried to catch her breath.

Across the room Alex and Lakshmi were both naked. Their legs were locked in a maze of limbs and their pussies were rubbing up and down, back and forth against each other's pussy. They were both panting and moaning and racing towards an orgasm. Alex was caressing Lakshmi's firm, black nippled breasts and she strained to latch her mouth upon one.

Suddenly they were joined by Kathy; "Would you mind if I butted in and had some fun with the two of you? I know I don't have very much experience with women, but what I lack in experience, I make up in enthusiasm."

Without saying a word, Alex quit trying to suck on Lakshmi's tits and latched onto the closer and larger tits before her. She squeezed the two of them together and lapped at the two fat, stiff nipples. She groaned around them as she finally exploded and came against Lakshmi's pussy. She felt another gush of hot fluids and pulling back from Kathy's tits, she saw Lakshmi cumming at nearly the same time.

Kathy slipped from Alex's grip and dove in and awkwardly began licking and sucking at the two pussies that were joined together and leaking seriously. She let out a gasp when they both trapped her strawberry blonde head between their thighs.

Leonard slowly got up and Bernadette lazily climbed up onto the bed with Missy, Mary, Dr. K. and Raj. He looked around and noticed his mother, Raj's mother; Sheldon and Amy were nowhere to be seen. He struggled to his feet and went searching for them. He checked the livingroom, the other bedrooms and the balcony. Coming back into the bedroom he scanned the room and got another hard-on as he watched his friends sucking and fucking.

Lakshmi was buried between Kathy's legs and Alex was eating Lakshmi. Howard was behind Alex and was pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. On the bed Bernadette was riding Dr. K.'s cock while Mary was riding his face. The two of them were locked in a heated kiss while they ravished Dr. K.'s body. Beside them Missy had her head buried in a pillow while Wyatt was plowing deep in her ass. At the same time he was mauling her large tits.

On the sofa chair Penny was kneeling on it, her head was resting on the back of the chair while Mike rammed his cock in and out of her drooling pussy. Beside them on the floor Raj was lying flat on his back. His sister Priya was sucking on his cock while she ground her pussy upon his mouth. Leonard shook his head and couldn't believe what a sight this was. He entered the bathroom and finally found Sheldon.

In the shower Leonard found his mother and Raj's mother, they were plastered to Sheldon. Mrs. K. was on her knees; her long black hair was plastered to her face, neck and shoulders as the water pounded down on her. Her mouth was stuffed with his cock.

Up higher Beverly was being mauled by Sheldon, his hands were all over her large tits while the two of them were kissing passionately. Leonard was suddenly startled when on the other side of the bathroom her heard Amy blurt out in a very drunk voice; "Look, it's little Leonard! Hello little Leonard, want to join me for a drink?" She stretched out her arm and the bottle of wine splashed on her bare chest and thigh. She giggled and looked up at him as he approached her.

"Amy why are you sitting here watching Sheldon and getting drunk, you can be out in the bedroom having fun?"

"My Bestie taught me, when you are sad, you drink, so I'm drinking!"

Leonard reached out for Amy; "Come on Amy, get up and let's get in the shower and clean you up." When he did that he his fingertips bushed the sides of her tits.

Amy jumped and grinned at him; "Oh yes Leonard, at least someone is going for second base, would you like to slide into home?"

He ignored her and opened the shower door and Sheldon broke the kiss with Beverly. He saw Leonard brushing his hands against her tits and broke free from Beverly and approached Leonard and gave him a weak karate chop at the top of his shoulder and he blurted out; "Not for you Leonard!"

Leonard placed Amy on the shower bench and allowed the water pour over her body. Turning towards Sheldon he yelled out; "What the fuck Sheldon, what was that for?"

Sheldon looked confused and repeated; "Amy is not for you?"

"Wait a second, you're in the shower with Raj's and my mother and you leave Amy out there at the dressing table and you have the gall to say not for me? I want you to get out of the shower, dry off, dress or not and get the fuck out of my place. Don't come back until you apologize to Amy, these two wonderful women and me, now OUT!"

Sheldon knew he screwed up and without saying a word, he lowered his head, opened the door, dried off and wrapping the towel around his waist left the bathroom in a hurry.

Mrs. K. and Beverly left soon after Sheldon did; they dried off and left the bathroom leaving Amy and Leonard there alone. She got up from the seat where Leonard had placed her. She came up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist she hugged him. Looking up into his eyes she smiled weakly and whispered; "Thank you Leonard, thank you very much. I can't remember anyone ever standing up for me the way you did today. She tipped her head back and presented her lips to his.

Leonard kissed her tenderly and swept her dripping wet locks from her face. He pecked her on the nose. "I'm not sure right now about having sex with you. I really would love to, not because you are here with me, but more than anything just to comfort you. I promise, when we are both in a better frame of mind, I would love to lie with you and make love to you."

She smiled at him, a tiny tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh god Leonard, again you're making me feel so desirable and I agree, we'll get together, but not tonight!" She kissed him again, this time with a little more passion. Breaking the kiss she whispered again; "Thank you, thank you so much!"

They both got out of the shower, dried off and wrapping towels about their bodies, left the room. When they came out, everyone was gone except for those who were staying in his home. Penny, Alex and Beverly were in robes and were sitting in the livingroom. Wyatt came out of his room with shorts and a t-shirt on. They all surrounded Amy and made her feel like a million bucks.

Penny came to Leonard and hugged him affectionately. She kissed him sweetly and looked into his eyes with love in them; "AM I glad you're mine Leonard. Mrs. K. and Beverly told us what you said and did, my god I love you!"

Alex went over to Amy's condo, got her a nightgown and took her into her room to change; "Please Amy, stay here tonight, let him stew and think about what he did!"

Amy nodded and thanked everyone and headed into Alex's room to sleep. Everyone also took their leave and headed to sleep. Penny turned to Leonard, kissed him good night and whispered again; "Good night Leonard and thank you for being you!"

Coming up, Sheldon's apology and Howard and Bernadette's fantasy room. There will be a break in the Big Bang Theory series. I have other stories it the works, but will return to this series, but not for a little while.

Please vote and all suggestions are appreciated!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers