Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene and Becky stroked at David's cock as the two sexy sisters continue kissing each other. Becky reached around her sister and unhooking her bra, she drew it off and tossed it to Howard.

David was trapped between the two women and he didn't know where to turn first. Twisting his head around, he is face to face with Becky's huge tits. Opening his mouth, he wrapped his lips around one stiff nub. He began strumming it back and forth and he gently nipped at it.

Howard was sitting beside Penny, he turned to her; "My god Penny, don't you feed that man. Just look how he's sucking on Bernadette's nipples."

Penny laughed out loud; "Oh he's totally a breast man and just like his mother says, he always goes left. Lucky for him, if he paid more attention to Leslie, I might get upset."

"Aw come on Penny, this is just a fantasy and I'm sure he'll feel pretty upset when you have your shot at Zack later in the week."

She giggled and placed her hand on his cock; "Mmmm you might be right Howard, but you know we haven't hooked up lately and I'd love to get a shot at the new and improved Howard Wolowitz. By the way, you may want to give Zack an easy part we all know how Sttuuuuupid he is!"

"Yeah he is that, but you must have liked him for some reason?"

She gave him a sly grin and using her hands, she parted them about ten to twelve inches; "Oh yeah and even though he's not very bright, that part of him I think is just instinct and comes with the animal kingdom. Oh look, Leslie is going down on Bernie now, I have to see this!"

Darlene broke away from Becky's face and pushing her down she slid between her legs. She tossed them over her shoulders and bending over, she attacked Becky's luscious pussy.

Becky's thighs came together and trapped her sister's head between her legs. She closed her eyes and lets out a long silent groan. She rolled her head from side to side and that mass of long blonde hair came undone and covered her face and half of those luscious tits.

David watched in awe as his girlfriend and her sister were locked in a heated embrace. He looked down and saw Leslie's ass in the air and he couldn't pass that up. Clamoring behind her, he gripped her hips and steadily pushing forward, he sank his cock into Darlene's pussy. He looked down and saw Darlene wiggling her ass from side to side as she adjusted his thickness, allowing him to go deeper.

Darlene loved it; she was eating away at her sister's dripping cunt and at the same time, was getting her pussy filled by her boyfriend's thick, stiff cock. She moaned louder as David picked up the pace and as he slammed into her harder and faster, she felt an orgasm building quickly. She lapped away at Becky's pussy and Becky clutched at her head and arching her back, she let out a squeal and started filling Darlene's mouth with her cum.

Penny now had Howard's cock out of his pants. She was stroking it faster and faster, but her eyes never left Leonard as he fucked Leslie. She wished it was her getting filled and breaking her gaze, she ripped off her shorts and climbed aboard Howard, reverse-cowgirl. The two of them watched Leslie race towards an orgasm and Howard couldn't take his eyes off of Bernadette as she came all over Leslie's active mouth and tongue.

Jackie suddenly appeared in the hallway. She looked in and watched the threesome sucking and fucking on the bed. She couldn't tear her eyes away. She didn't want to step in and stop it. Her hand drifted to her skirt; she lifted the hem and her fingers found the moist panties beneath. She tugged at the gusset and her fingers found her wet lips. She slowly diddled her clit and when she saw David pull his cock from Darlene and shoot his hot cum all over her ass and back, she sank two fingers into her pussy.

She jumped a foot when she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder. She jerked her hand out from under her skirt and pushed it down. She turned to see Roseanne and Dan standing beside her. She went to hide her hand, but Roseanne grabbed her wrist and lifted it to her mouth.

Roseanne slipped her tongue out of her mouth and as sexily as she could, she licked the sticky fingers until she had licked every last drop from them.

Dan grabbed her other wrist and nearly dragged her into the bedroom where the three naked people were just finishing up.

Becky and Darlene reached for the sheets to cover up, but Roseanne grabbed them and tossed them to the floor; "Oh no you don't, what the hell do you three think you were doing? I know what you were doing and so does your Aunt Jackie. You see she was standing outside the bedroom; her fingers were buried in her cunt. She was turned on to no end and I'm going to let you know. We saw the end of what you were doing and all I have to say to you David is bravo. In a few, after you recover, I'm going to want some of that."

She turned to Dan, who was already slipping his clothes off. I want the three of you to slide over. Your Aunt Jackie, your dad and I are going to show you just how to suck cock, eat pussy and fuck. After that, if you're really, really good, maybe we'll let you join us." She turned to Jackie and growled out; "Strip, you sleazy whore. Do you think I'm that stupid? I know what you did when you supposedly dropped your napkin. I heard your loud sucking under the table. I want you to strip and while I get Dan ready to fuck you, I want you to slide over there and suck on David's cum coated cock."

Jackie did what her older sister told her to do, not because she was told, but because she really wanted to. She removed her blouse and shook out of her bra. She unzipped her skirt and pulled it down along with her panties. She slipped over to David and even though he tried to cover his cock, when she pulled his hands away, she was greeted by an almost fully stiff cock again. She chuckled; "Oh to be young again and have the stamina to fuck all night."

Penny rode Howard's extremely large cock. She watched in awe as Sheldon's mother dropped to her knees and began licking and sucking all of the cum left on his cock from Leslie. Penny turned to Howard and grunted out; "Come on Howard, fuck me, I'm so close to cumming. I want you to fill me with your cum. Just look at Bernadette over there. Can you believe she's allowing Amy to lick her pussy like that? I want to see Sheldon plow into her with his huge cock. Oh fuck his cock is magnificent. I know she's had it before and can't wait for it again."

Howard, upon hearing that, pumped in and out of Penny's juicy pussy deeper and faster. He gripped her full, firm tits as he slid his hands under her tiny t-shirt. He let out a growl and started pouring his cum into her sucking cunt. He heard her let out a long low moan as she came around his cock. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and draw even more of his cum form his swollen balls.

Bernadette looked out into the group and seeing Howard and Penny fucking in from of the crowd, she wanted to get even. She crawled over to her father and she smiled when Dan looked up at Becky. "Hold on dad, we're in for a bumpy ride. She began riding him like a woman possessed and she leaned over and fed her huge, swaying tits for him to feast upon. Her gorgeous long blonde hair whipped around and spurred Dan on even more.

David looked up and his gaze went past the naked body of Jackie, Darlene's aunt. He looked into the audience and when he saw Penny riding Howard and saw his cum seeping out from around her stretched cuntlips, he lost it. Letting out a growl, he looked down at Mary Cooper and blurted out; "If you can't make me cum Jackie, I see a very desirable ass and I'm going to tap it." He pushed Jackie off his cock and crawled up onto the bed. He gripped Becky's luscious ass cheeks and holding her steady, he heard her draw in a deep breath. He shoved forward and his cum coated cock, blending with Jackie's saliva, slid rather easily into Becky's tight asshole. He slapped her on the ass and she reared up. He turned her head around and plastered his lips to hers.

The two of them swapped spit as their tongues darted from one mouth to the other.

Dan loved fucking his daughter and he watched as her gorgeous tits swayed back and forth before him. He plucked away at first one and then the other.

Dan and David were fucking Becky like a well-oiled machine and when she let out a loud scream, they both knew she was cumming.

Howard and Penny stopped and watched. They couldn't believe what Leonard and Sheldon were doing to Bernadette. The disturbing thing to them was that she loved it and even urged them on.

Roseanne, Jackie and Darlene were locked in a tiny daisy chain; they would pop their heads up from time to time to see if either of them men was available for fucking. To their disappointment neither would be. They concentrated on getting their female partners off and when they heard both Dan and David let out loud grunts, they knew they were cumming in Becky and their fantasy parody was coming to a close.

The three women increased their activities to the pussies before them and one by one, they came before the entire group.

As David pulled out of Becky and Dan rolled Becky off of him, the three of them looked out at the group. They could see that Penny and Howard were not happy by what occurred, but neither were they.

As they got up, Leonard, Sheldon and Bernadette stopped before Penny and Howard. Leonard was the spokesperson for the trio; "You know, it wasn't supposed to unfold like this, but when we saw how the two of you handled yourselves, we silently decided to pay the two of you back. In the future, the action is supposed to be up here, not in the audience. Unless you want all of this good clean fun to blow-up in our faces, there has to be a little discretion in the peanut gallery!"

Before Howard and Penny could respond, Bernadette, Sheldon and Leonard stormed out of the apartment and went to Leonard's place to shower and cool off.

Everyone in the group and on stage voiced they agreement with Leonard. Mrs. K spoke up first. A little clean fun touching, kissing and even some oral sex is alright, but fucking right in front of the people who are doing their best to entertain us is very unacceptable. Sure they are up there to also act out some fantasies, but we in the audience should show a little self-control."

Everyone agreed and after a little cooling off Howard and Penny cleaned up; got dressed and headed over to apologize to the three who stormed off. They waited in the living room, on opposite sofas. When Sheldon and Bernadette came out dressed in robes, while Leonard was able to dress in clothes he had in his closet. Penny and Howard stood and tried to voice how sorry they were for taking it a little too far.

Bernadette flew off the handle; "A LITTLE TOO FAR! THAT'S THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY. Howard this was your idea, how dare you shine the light on you and Penny by doing what you did. I don't know if I want to continue with the other two parodies. We talked about it and we're going to talk to the group and voice our concerns."

Before Penny and Howard could reply, they left and went back to the other apartment. Bernadette and Sheldon dressed and went out to where Leonard had already begun.

"We're not sure if we should continue these parodies. On one hand, it was fun until Penny and Howard couldn't control themselves. On the other hand, we know what we were doing was getting very hot and it's easy to lose control. Not to blame Howard for his type of fantasy, but we believe the fantasy we had last week in my apartment, where everyone is involved together with the truth or dare is the way to go. We should stop with what we had and go on to the next fantasy. Not to let the cat out of the bag, but Penny and my fantasy will involve everyone at once, that way no one will be left out and what happened with Penny and Howard won't occur again."

Priya stood up; "I understand what you are saying Leonard and I agree, what they did was unacceptable, but not to allow the others to perform before the group in a couple more parodies isn't fair. I think we should take a vote and let the people who haven't acted yet be the only ones to vote."

Dr. Koothrappali stood up; "We're out, even though I had the advantage to be in a parody already I spoke with my wife and seeing she did somethings she wasn't proud of while I was acting on my fantasy part. We've decided to be leaving tomorrow back to India. We're sorry if that puts a damper on the festivities, but we think it's for the best."

Priya continued; "Mommy, daddy, please don't go. I know it must be a little bit of a shock for the two of you, but you haven't seen mother, Rajesh or me in our fantasies yet."

He nodded; "That had a lot to do with our decision to leave. We don't want to pass judgement on anyone, but we'd rather not see our children or me, see my wife performing before a group like I did. I'm not happy with myself right now."

Raj spoke up; "But daddy, you and mommy were okay last week with the group doing the truth or dare fantasies."

Dr. Koothrappali nodded again; "Yes Rajesh, but that was all clean fun, everyone was laughing and having a good time together. The focus wasn't on a few and everyone else didn't have to sit there and watch."

Leonard spoke up; "See that is our point exactly. We're up there getting turned on and all of you are out there watching us. Something triggers something and all of these hard feeling come out. This wasn't the point of these get-togethers. I think if we don't stop them, it's just going to blow up in our faces. I'll go along with a vote, but you know how we feel. Just to let you know I think only our group members should vote, not the people Howard got from outside our group to help with the parodies should get to vote. We all know they would vote to continue, they have nothing to lose."

Priya passed out a piece of paper and a pencil for everyone's vote. She stood before everyone who hasn't had a parody yet; "Remember you are voting yes or no. The question is should we continue or not. I agree only our group should vote. There are ten of us."

Mrs. Koothrappali shook her head; "No Priya, there are only nine, I'm not voting. Your father and I are leaving either way in the morning."

Priya and Rajesh were not happy, but they understood. Priya collected the paper and counted up the vote and by the look on her face, she wasn't happy with the results. She stood up and let out a long disgusted breath; "Majority rules, the vote is five to four, the parodies are finished. She turned to Howard, I know they are over with, but could you tell us what the other two would have been."

He looked from Penny to Bernadette and shook his head no; "I don't want to give it away, it's over with."

Please Howard, we all want to know."

Bernadette stood up; "If you must know the two other parodies would have been, the 70's Show and the other would have been 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter."

There were groans all around, one by one they wanted to know their parts and Bernadette nodded to Howard; "Go ahead Howie, let them know.

Howard stood up and went and got a binder with the names and parts. He let out a long cleansing breath; "Okay, on the 70's Show, Priya you were to play Jackie Burkhart, I was Eric Foreman, Wyatt you were Red Foreman, Beverly you were Kitty Foreman, Christi you were Laurie Foreman and Raj you were to play Fez."

Raj blurts out; "Sure made the Indian boy play the foreign boy, that's a little racist."

Priya stood up; Wait is that all of the players?"

"Well no, but the rest were not from the group, Emily, Wil Wheaton, Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Kurt and Glenn were also in that fantasy."

Priya continued; "How about the other parody?"

Howard was getting upset; "If you must know, for 8 Simple Rules, Penny would have played Bridget Hennessy, Alex would play her sister Kerry, Mrs. Koothrappali would play their mother Cate, Mike would play their grandfather Jim Egan, and I would play the Uncle C.J. Banks. The outsiders were Stuart and Zack. I'm not going any further, I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed. Bernadette, I'll clean up tomorrow!" He turned and left before anyone else could ask or say anything else.

Leonard got up; "I guess the next fantasy is yours Raj, what do you say."

He didn't get up, he turned to Priya and they talked and he shook his head; "Without our parents here, we're not going to do one. Maybe after you have yours, we'll think about it, we'll have to change it, but for now we'll pass."

Penny was standing behind Leonard and she placed her hands on his shoulders and he nodded. Penny licked her lips; "Well we'll do our fantasy, but I think we should give it a week to let everything settle down. We weren't ready yet because Raj was supposed to be next, so for now, we'll just wing it. We'll start getting ours set-up, but let you know when it will be."

Everyone was in agreement to give it a break. Penny went over to the Koothrappali's and gave them both a hug. "Howard and I are very sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. If we could take it back we would. We wish you would reconsider staying."

"Thank you for you nice words Penny, but we have to get back anyways, sorry."

Mike and Kathy Rostenkowski stood and turned to the group; "I talked it over with Kathy and we're just like the Koothrappali's we're heading home. It was nice and very adventuresome, but this really isn't our thing. We love you Bernie and think highly of Howard, but we'll be leaving in the morning too."

Everyone left on a somber note, but understood.

Leonard and Penny went into the apartment as Wyatt, Beverly, Alex and Christi stayed to help Bernadette tidy up. As Penny got into bed, she snuggled up to Leonard, but she could feel him tense up. She kissed him on the cheek and whispered; "I love you Leonard and again I'm sorry, please forgive me!"

He kissed her back; "I love you too, we'll talk in the morning."

To Be Continued.....