Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Back at Leonard's the five other people were getting turned on by the second. Zack didn't make it, he couldn't find their condo. He called and told Penny he wouldn't make it.

Penny was disappointed, but after talking with Priya, the three of them decided to make it a threesome, Penny, Priya and Leonard.

Once the video began showing them how a Nuru Massage was administered, they were mesmerized and couldn't take their eyes off the screen. Leonard looked across at Bernadette and her mouth was open, she was panting visibly and her full skirt on her dress was up around her hips. She had one hand down her panties and she stroked her pussy. Beside her, Siri was looking from the screen, over to Bernadette. She didn't know where to focus her attention. She had her blouse open and she had her fingers down in her bra, twisting her large dark nipple.

On the other side of Bernadette was Priya, she was smiling back at Leonard and licking her lips. She mouthed; "I can't wait to do this with you and Penny!" Her hand was sliding up and down her bare leg; she was dressed in a halter top and a tiny pair of white shorts. It accented her rich dark skin and it was glistening in the light of the room.

Penny was doing the same as Leonard, she watched the guys across from her to gauge their reaction, it was similar to the women. Raj, and Glenn were stroking their cocks, but in different stages. Raj had his cock out in the open and his eyes were moving from the screen where the girl was sliding up and down the slicked up man on the air mattress, to the girls across from him. Glenn still had his cock in his pants, but he was vigorously rubbing it up and down. She caught Leonard's eye and spoke out; "I think it was a great idea to have the guys and girls separated or we'd have an orgy on our hands right now."

He smiled; "Told you!" He picked up the remote and shut-off the video and there was a moan of disappointment throughout the group. "Okay everyone, I think you all get the idea of how it works, you strip, shower, hop in the bubble bath, dry off and proceed to the mattresses there you spread the goo-like oils all over one while the other uses their body as the massage tool, any questions?"

Glenn turned to Leonard; "I have one, why do we have to wait till next Saturday, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm raring to go right now."

There was a general agreement in what Glenn voiced, but Leonard intervened; "Well Glenn, you weren't here last week after the problems we had with the audience as they watched a parody being performed right before their eyes. After that, we all agreed to take a step back and re-evaluate the entire fantasy thing. Penny and I settled our issues, but wasn't sure about everyone else. We found out that things got a little heated and after a pause, we agreed to start-up again, but with a tiny cooling off period. We were set for this week-end, but our venue wasn't available until next week. We figured it was better doing it offsite rather than here in the condos. Doing it here was just a little too personal."

Glenn nodded; "That sounds logical, sorry for bringing it up and opening old wounds."

Penny stood and walked over to Leonard; "Not a problem Glenn, Leonard and I are good now, even better really. In some ways it make us stronger, right sweetie?" She bent down and kisses him."

He winked at her and patted her sexy butt; "Sure is honey and to prove it is even stronger than before, look who my partner for the Nuru massages is Priya, my old girlfriend and Zack was supposed to be here, Penny's old boyfriend."

Bernadette stood up and stood over Glenn, looking to Leonard, she smiled; "Thank you Leonard for pairing me up with my old boyfriend, I'm not so sure about Howie and Stephanie though."

Penny chuckled; "Hey turn-about is fair play."

Siri sat there and looked across at Raj; "I want to thank the two of you for the pairing with Raj. I can't wait to slide my body up and down that hot caramel body of his."

Leonard knew he had to break this up, or an orgy just may break out. "Okay everyone; please be here at 4:00 Saturday. The party bus will be here waiting to take us to the club, till then, keep your hands off of one another.

Saturday evening came and everyone was excited about the upcoming party. The biggest differences were the men and women. All of the men were in jeans and t-shirts, Wil commented; "What the sense of dressing up, we'll all be naked soon and lying on tables.

Priya replied; "That may be so Wil, but remember in the Nuru massages, we undress before each other before hopping in the shower.

The bus pulled up in the back of the club and the manager was there to greet them all. He escorted the separate groups to their respective areas, he handed them all massage outfits, one for each person and had them decide who would wear them and who would be on the tables. He excused himself to let the fun began.

The people who started off the quickest were the groups, segregated into their three groups, Wyatt, Beverly, Ayana Koothrappali and Kurt stripped away their clothes and the ladies folded their clothes, while Wyatt and Kurt just left theirs in a pile. While on the bus all three groups, along with the couples huddled together and decided who would massage who first. Beverly and Wyatt slipped into their clinging material outfits and it hid very little.

Kurt and Ayana took their positions on the tables. Kurt made sure to pick on that had the holes directly over his already stiff cock.

Beverly Hofstadter picked up a bottle of massage oil and drizzled it up and down Kurt's well-muscled back. She started kneading the muscles on his back; she realized how firm they were. "Oh my Kurt, this is going to be fun. I sure hope you like older women?"

He turned his head and looked up at her heavy tits encompassed in that tight bodysuit; "Mmmm yes, oh yes, if you fuck half as well as you work those hands of yours on my back, it's going to be a glorious night. Oh and one other thing Beverly, just knowing I'm fucking the mother of the man who stole my Penny away, it is just icing on the cake."

She applied more oil and slid quickly across his ass cheeks. She sucked in her breath when she felt how firm they were. Beverly slid lowered and worked her way down one firm leg and back up the other. His entire backside of his body was glistening from the oil and her hands. She inched her way upward and she nudged his legs apart and she licked her lips as she stared at the fat, stiff cock as it poked through the hole on the table. She massaged his swollen nut sack and smiled when she noticed his cock leap and swell. She couldn't help herself; she slid beneath the table and found his leaking cock. Beverly bit down on her lower lip as she tried to stifle a moan, but it still snuck out. She twisted around beneath the table and kneeling down, she grabbed the bottle of oil and filled both palms. She grabbed hold of his cock before the oil had time to warm in her hand. She closed both hands around his cock and still the head peaked out from under her lower hand. Squeezing lightly on the shaft, she licked her lips as she saw couple drops of pre-cum ooze out of the head. She craned her neck and puckered up and sucked the head between her lips and flicking out her tongue, she captured the sperm and spread it all over her lips. She used her hands as if she was milking a cow. She pulled downward and replaced her lower hand with her upper hand. Her lower hand went up again and replaced her upper hand she did this over and over and over again. She heard his loud groans coming from above the table; "Oh fuck Beverly, your hands are like silk and satin and my cock is caught in a slippery, tight vice."

She giggled and tipping her head upward, she took the head entirely into her mouth. Keeping her upper hand in place, her lips slid upward until it came in contact with her upper hand. Pulling her mouth off, she slid her upper hand downward until it just had the head in her fist. Squeezing it harder, she popped it off his cock and it bounced and swayed.

Kurt was groaning louder and louder, the table began to rock as he couldn't keep his body still. He was close to cumming, but it waned as he failed to feel her hands on him any longer. All of a sudden he jerked and rocked on the table as Beverly snuck back up and after coating her hands with more oil; she quickly parted his ass cheeks and shoved a long, slim finger up his tight asshole. He bit down on his lip and held his breath, he was painfully close to cumming, but didn't want to shoot it all over the floor below. Clenching his ass cheeks, he squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the urge to cum fade-away. It slowly did and as it did, he unclenched his ass cheeks, bad idea. When he did that, Beverly felt it and began sliding her finger in and out of his ass.

Beverly loved having dominance over this hunk of a guy, especially knowing the cock she was fisting earlier, fucked her soon to be daughter-in-law. She slid it as far as she could and finding his prostate, she flicked it back and forth ad she felt him stiffen, let out a loud grunt and yell out; "Oh shit, fuck, too late, I'm cumming!"

Beverly pulled her finger out of his ass and slid to the floor and just watched his cock spurting cum all over the floor below. "Oh Kurt, such a waste, I wanted to drink that cum of yours, I guess we'll just have to get you going again. She slapped him hard on the ass; "Listen stud, next time you better warn me. I don't want to waste hard work and find it all over the floor again!" She patted him on the ass and let out a giggle; "Okay stud turn over and let me work on your gorgeous cock from above this time."

On the table beside them, Ayana was just turning over; her entire backside was glistening in the soft light of the room. She settled on her back and her eyes were locked on Kurt's; "Oh fuck Beverly, watching you with that stud got my juices running wild. Mmmmm, yesssssss Wyatt rub that oil all over my tits. I love it when you squeeze them just like that."

Wyatt's hands and her tits were dripping with oil. He was trying to twist her fat nipples, but there was so much oil on them, they kept slipping from his fingers. He leaned over and puckered up his lips and sucked one large, fat nipple between his lips. His teeth nipped at it and she arched her back, trying to shove more tit flesh into his mouth. He sucked harder when she griped his head with her hands and crushed his head to her tits.

Wyatt managed to break free and stand upright. He tore the tight t-shirt from his body and tossing it aside; he moved lower and covered her lush thighs with oil. He coated her dark flesh with the slippery liquid and she was moaning and her legs were moving constantly. He slid up higher and slid his fingers through her tight cuntlips. Her thighs were slippery from the oil, but her cuntlips were even more so and not from the oil. She let out a hiss when he slid his fingers, two and them a third into her hot cavern. He began finger fucking her fast and deep. Her entire lower body was bucking against his fingers and he had a tough time keeping from falling off.

Ayana suddenly stiffened and fell lifeless to the table. Her tits were rising and falling fast as her breathing was labored. She looked amazing; her entire dark-skinned body was shining in the light. Her long raven hair had come undone and fell like a waterfall off the back of the table and it swayed back and forth as she rolled her head about. Her dark eyes opened and they were lidded with lust as she kept them locked on Wyatt. She licked her parched lips and whispered out; "Please Wyatt, release your cock! I want to suck it while you massage me!" Her eyes popped open wide as he lowered his tight pants and his cock was so hard, it slapped against his belly when he released it.

Wyatt scooted around to the head of the table and slipped closer, he sucked in his breath when he felt her hot breath on his cock, it was now covered in a wetness; a wetness from her mouth. She took him deep into her mouth and arching the back of her head, she swallowed his entire length. Her tongue was like a lizard and he resumed massaging her tits. He slid down past her rounded belly and down between her outstretched legs. They parted willingly and she sucked even harder, her cheeks were hallowed as she felt him once again slip his three fingers deep into her wet cunt.

Wyatt began thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth, all the while he pumped his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. He spread her cheeks and shoved an oil covered thumb into her ass and he let out a gasp. He felt her teeth nip at his cock flesh and her tongue stabbed and swabbed his cock, he was so close to cumming. When he pulled his thumb out and slid two fingers in her ass, she started squirting. She drenched his entire hand, wrist and lower arm.

Ayana was bucking wildly and she gripped Wyatt's ass. She tried to guide his cock in and out of her mouth, but she didn't need to. She loved how he fucked her mouth and she let out a squeal when she felt his cock swell up and begin to spurt. Her mouth was filled with his cum and she swallowed as fast as she could, but he overwhelmed her and it popped out of her mouth and he painted her dark-skinned face and neck with his pearly white cream.

In the other room Lakshimi, who was already naked, had Emily spread out on the massage table. Emily was on her belly; her long bright red hair was pinned up high atop her head. She rested her head on her arms and was cooing lightly.

Lakshimi's tiny dark hands were coated in oil. She just finished dripping oil all over Emily's slender back and tiny, but tight, luscious ass cheeks. She started kneading the slippery flesh under her fingers; "Mmmm Emily, I just love your lily white flesh. What I wouldn't do to have your complexion."

Emily twisted her head around and looked up into Lakshimi's dark eyes. Her sky blue eyes twinkled; "Are you crazy? I'd do anything to have your skin color Lakshimi. It's so mysterious; I can't even go out in the sun without using a gallon of sunscreen. She let out a moan as she felt Lakshimi's hands move lower. She lightly squeezed those tight globes of flesh.

Lakshimi drizzled a stream of oil up and down Emily's legs and she smiled when she noticed how Emily slightly parted her legs. She worked over her feet for several minutes. She had Emily completely relaxed and then she began working her way up both legs. The higher she got, the wider Emily parted her legs. She let out a gasp when she saw the pink and rosy red lips of Emily's pussy. She hadn't applied any oil to those lips yet, but they were already moist and glistening. She licked her lips, just thinking about burying her face between those slender legs.

As Lakshimi reached Emily's pussy, she arched her ass upward, trying to make contact with Lakshimi's hands. She let out a shutter and a loud grunt when she felt her fingers graze her pussy. She let out another moan, a moan of frustration when she felt her hands flutter away and begin concentrating on her ass.

Lakshimi began massaging and squeezing Emily's cheeks. She pulled; shook and played with them. She separated them and began to tickle the starred hole that winked back at her. She massaged the tiny hole and began to slip the tip of one finger into her ass.

Emily was panting hard; she wiggled her ass and rose up higher as she begged for Lakshimi to stop teasing and finger-fuck her tight hole. She let out a loud groan when she felt Lakshimi's finger sink deeper and deeper in her ass. She let out a squeal when she felt Lakshimi's hair flutter across her skin and then felt her lips kissing her ass cheeks.

Lakshimi was getting turned on more and more by the second. Her one hand continued to finger her asshole, while her other hand was lightly tracing Emily's tight cuntlips. She pulled her finger from her asshole and leaning forward, her firm, B cupped tits crushed against Emily's oily thigh. She opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out and began darting in and out of Emily's asshole. Her hands were squeezing and mauling Emily's ass cheeks as she tongue fucked her asshole.

Emily was turned on like never before, she played with girlfriends before, but nothing like this. Lakshimi was a pro at it and she never wanted her to stop, but she did. Emily cried out; "Oh please Lakshimi, don't stop! I was so close to cumming, more please!"

Lakshimi giggled; "Oh don't worry Emily, I've only begun and have no intension of stopping anytime soon. I think it's time for you to turn over."

In a blur, Emily flipped over and wiggled about until she was comfortable. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Lakshimi's neck. She pulled her down to her and their lips met. She opened her mouth and gave Lakshimi an opened-mouthed kiss, her tongue darted in and out of her mouth. She groaned when she felt Lakshimi's hand close around one of her tight, high standing tits.

Lakshimi couldn't believe just how firm and unmoving Emily's breasts were. They were not overly large, slightly larger than hers were, but firmer and her bullet shaped tips really drew her to them like none ever before. She broke the kiss and reached for another bottle of massage oil. She dumped a large amount directly on those luscious mounds. She ran the bottle down her flat tummy and then poured the remainder of the bottle down one slender leg and up the other. She let the last of it drip all over her now pouty pussy lips.

Emily stared at her with those gorgeous blue eyes. She bit down on her lower lip when she felt Lakshimi's hands rest on her belly. She sucked in her breath, wondering which way Lakshimi would move; she wanted those hands going in both directions. She moaned when they began moving upward.

Lakshimi massaged the soft, but firm flesh on Emily's lower chest. She brushed her knuckles against the underside of her tits and she smiled when she saw Emily stiffen and suck in her breath once again. She traced around the firm mounds, but teased her by staying clear of her sensitive tips. Her hands traveled up to her upper chest and slender neck.

Emily's moans got louder from the frustration she was feeling. She wanted and needed contact with Lakshimi and wanted it now. She grabbed at Lakshimi's wrist and almost forced it upon her breast. She covered her hand with her own and clutched at it.

Lakshimi finally relented and using both hands she started massaging the entire breast. She squeezed them and tried to push them together, but they were so firm, she couldn't accomplish this. Her eyes turned lustful and her mouth watered. She lowered her head and plucked away at one stiff tip. She latched her lips around it and began sucking harder. She flicked her tongue back and forth and she never brought her teeth into the fray.

Emily was so turned-on, she let out a grunt and she started cumming. She never, ever came from just tit play before. She never felt anything like it before and didn't want it to end anytime soon. Her orgasm started calming down, but all of a sudden, it was ramped up when Lakshimi's one hand slid down and slid deep into her quaking pussy. She thrust her hips upward as her orgasm kicked up again. She bathed Lakshimi's fingers in her sticky juices. She needed more and she couldn't wait. She rose-up slightly, breaking the lip-lock Lakshimi had on her tit. She tugged at her arm with as much force as she could and she urged her to climb up onto the table. She pulled at Lakshimi's bare leg and pulling at it, she slid down on the table and at the same time, drew Lakshimi's dark lipped cunt to her waiting mouth. She let out a squeal when she tasted her first pussy; she loved it and wanted more. Her tongue ran up and down the thick folds, she loved how dark those lips were, but as they parted, she shuttered and groaned. It was as pink and wet as hers was. She used her fingers to spread them wider and just as she dipped her tongue into the bubbly caldron, she let out a loud grunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers