Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Lakshimi latched her experienced mouth over Emily's bright pink and red pussy. She dipped inward and drank down the orgasm she had created earlier. She sank a finger in and she groaned when she heard the loud squishing sound that emanated from that luscious cunt. She found the hooded clit, she used her tongue to uncover it and when she did this and drew the sensitive bud between her lips, she heard Emily let out a loud scream. Immediately after that Emily exploded yet again, covering Lakshimi's lips and tongue with her sweet and tangy juices.

Emily was as weak as a newborn kitten, but she wanted to make Lakshimi cum too. She saw the same thing that caused her to cum so hard staring her in the face. She grinned and took aim at the dark flesh covering Lakshimi's stiff bud. Flicking the hood from side to side and up and down, she was able to uncover Lakshimi's bright red clit. She attacked it, almost too hard. She felt Lakshimi buck violently, but she kept her arms wrapped around her tiny waist. She returned, but this time a little gentler. She flicked it back and forth, side to side with feather-like movements. She was rewarded with a flood of cum juices flowing out of Lakshimi's pussy. She increased her attack and she knew she was at the edge. She knew what Lakshimi did to her and tried to mimic her. She slid two fingers into her bubbling hole and this did the trick.

Lakshimi bucked and her groans were deafening. She shook and clamped her legs around Emily's head. She flooded Emily's face with her juices and came harder than she has in a long, long time. She crushed her tits against Emily's belly and wrapping her arms around her slender, sweat covered legs, she hugged her tightly until her orgasm ceased.

In all four bathrooms where the couples were preparing for their Nuru massages, Bernie and Glenn were already naked. The tiny, sexy Bernadette grabbed Glenn by the wrist and led him to the huge walk-in shower. The water was already hot and steam billowed throughout the stall.

In her high squeaky voice, the voice she had whenever she was overly excited; "Glenn, I want you to keep your hands to yourself. Seeing I'm giving you this massage, I get to dictate how we proceed."

He leaned over and running his hands through her long curly golden blonde hair, he pulled her against his rock-hard body. Bernadette let out a groan and it was stifled by Glenn's mouth covering hers. He kissed her so hard, it took her breath away. His hands slid up and down her slick, wet curves of her back and her luscious ass. He slowly broke the kiss, placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her away. He smiled down at her; "I just had to do that Bernadette, I've wanted to do this for so, so long. Now I'm all yours, do with me as you wish."

She giggled with a high pitched squeal and hugged him. She giggled even higher pitched this time when she felt his huge cock poke her in the upper belly. She turned and picked up the bottle of liquid soap and filling her palm with the pearly white soap. She rubbed her hands together and reaching out, began running her tiny hands across his toned belly and up his hard body. She worked the soap into foamy bubbles and finding his nipples, she scraped her nails across them and she giggled again when she felt his shiver and moan quietly.

Glenn wrapped his huge arms around her lily white lush body. He pulled her tight against him, her huge tits, with those stiff rosy red nipples and bright pink aeroules. His hands found some of the soap and even though he was told to keep still, he couldn't resist. He began soaping up her gorgeous bubble butt. He couldn't get enough of them. He slowly inched his way towards her tiny puckered hole and when he tickled it, he felt her jump and let out another squeal, but didn't avoid the caresses.

Bernadette was getting turned on like she used to when the two of them dated, he knew which buttons to push and she always welcomed them. She fought to pull back slightly and when she did, she inverted her palm and began stroking his huge cock. After a short time, she had his entire cock, balls and upper thighs completely covered in a mass of foamy white suds. She couldn't stop if she wanted to. She cupped his huge nut sack and hefting them, she massaged them gently. She released it and dipped her hand lower and as she felt Glenn's fat, long finger slide into her asshole, she found his. She slid her tiny finger into his ass and she giggled when she saw his cock leap.

Glenn was very close to blowing his wad and didn't want this to happen this soon. Using all of his STRENGTH he broke free from her, he spun her around and now his soaped-up cock poked into her back and pushing it down, it wedged in between her tight crack. He once again wrapped his arms around her and pulling her tight to his body, he reached up and began mauling her huge tits.

Bernadette was so close to cumming and she let out a shriek when Glenn moved her closer to the shower spray and her gorgeous blonde hair was reduced to a mass of wet, stringy, but still sexy hair. She whipped her head around and started laughing as she fought to break free. She struggles slowed when she felt his hands tweak her nipples and releasing one, she stiffened when she felt his hand slide down her body and find her juicy pussy. She let out a grunt and her knees began to buckle when he inserted one huge finger into her tight pussy. She bucked and shook as her first orgasm wracked her tiny body. "Mmmmm, oh yessssssss Glenn, fuck my pussy. Oh hell, your finger is larger than some cocks I've had in me."

Glenn loved how her cunt muscles clutched at his finger. At the same time he felt her ass cheeks clutch at his cock. He wanted to fuck her ass; he did it several times in the past, but knew he'd have to wait. Seeing the Nuru massage video, while watching it, he knew that would be his chance to fuck that luscious ass of hers once again.

As Bernadette's orgasm ceased, she broke free and rinsing off, she ran from the shower and headed for the hot, bubbly tub. She turned to see Glenn right on her heels. She was completely covered in bubbles and she looked like a sex symbol of the 40's. Her grin made Glenn shiver and as he slipped into the water, she stopped him and gripping his ass, she pulled him towards her. She opened her mouth and took the huge black head into her mouth. She dug her nails into his ass cheeks and took more of his cock into her oral cavity. She gagged and coughed when she tried to take more than she could handle. Pulling her mouth off his cock, she wrapped her tiny hand around it, but her fingers didn't meet, that is how thick it was. She stroked it up and down several times and she knew he was close.

Glenn loved her mouth on him, but he had enough self-control pull away. He slid into the water and grabbing her tiny body, he lifted her like a feather. He planted her on his lap and wrapping his arms around her, he crushed his lips to hers. For the next five minutes, all they did was kiss and gently caress one another.

Bernadette was into it, she hasn't had this type of gentle loving since Glenn and she had broken up, she missed it. Howard wasn't into much foreplay; he was a bam-bam, thank you ma'am type of guy. She loved Howard, but missed this dearly. She kissed him one more time, this time with gentleness and love, she pulled back and stood up; "Come on Glenn, I loved how you can be gentle and turn me on like no one else can. It's time for payback and the Nuru massage is just what the doctor ordered. Let's get out and I want to dry you off."

They got out and they laughed and enjoyed drying one another off. By the time they were dry, they were both more than ready for what was to come.

Bernadette urged Glenn to lie in his belly. The large air mattress was just long enough to hold his large body. Kneeling beside him, she leaned over and as her partly dry hair swayed across his back, she giggled; "Please Glenn, let me do this for you. You were not very cooperative in the shower, please let me do this for you, I really want to."

He turned his head and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Pulling back he smiled and nodded; "Okay Bernie, I'll be good, but later on, I want a crack at you with that slippery shit."

She giggled; "Okay agreed, but not till I'm done, promise?"

"Yes Bernie, I promise!" He lay back down and waited for what was to come.

Bernadette put her hair up in a ponytail and then wound it up into a tight bun. She scooped up two large handfuls of the Nuru gel and ran it all over Glenn's back, ass and thighs. She scooped up two smaller handfuls and placing them on her upper chest, she let it drizzle downward across her huge tits, belly, hips and pussy. She wiped her hands on Glenn's calves and slid upward. Her body made contact with him just around his waist. She pressed her lush body upon his and began sliding back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The gel began to heat and she was immediately on the verge of an explosive orgasm. She had never felt anything like this before. She made a mental note to thank Leonard and Penny for this.

Glenn clenched his fists as he felt bolts of excitement coursing through his body. He too never felt anything close to as exciting as this before, having Bernadette the one doing it with him made it even more exciting.

Bernadette grabbed another handful and ran it all over Glenn's tight ass. She gripped one of her tits and squeezing it, she aimed her stiff nipple at his ass cheeks. Running it up and down several times, she was able to nudge her way between them. She twisted her upper body and she heard Glenn let out a loud grunt. She had penetrated his puckered asshole and had an inch or two of her nipple in his hole. She shuttered and her mouth was wide open. She was breathing so hard, she began to get dizzy. She pulled back and looked at the hard body before her. It was dark and shiny; she wanted to lick every inch of him. She lowered her head and this time replaced her nipple with her tongue. She found the Nuru gel to be flavored and very pleasant. She quickly forgot about that and now had her tiny tongue slithering in and out of Glenn's asshole.

Glenn was a goner; he let out a loud grunt and started cumming. His cock exploded and sent streams of his hot cum all over the air mattress. He tried holding off, but with all she was doing and just knowing it was sweet, innocent Bernadette who had her tongue stuffed in his asshole was too much to hold-off.

Bernadette giggled and squealed when she realized what she had accomplished. She urged him to turn over on the mattress and as he did, she immediately captured his dripping cock between her sweet, puffy lips. She swallowed down the remnants of his orgasm. She smacked her lips and squealed out; "Oh Glenn, I'm so, so sorry. I guess I'm just going to have to work extra hard to make that happen again, are you game?"

He reached out to her, but she pulled away and shook her head no. He flopped back down on the mattress, his ass was now covered in his cum, but he didn't give a damn. With all of this oil all over him, he knew they would be back in the shower afterwards; "Okay Bernie, I'm all yours."

She giggled again and she had a smile from ear to ear. In another high squeaky voice replied; "Okay Glenn, hold on, here come round two." As seductively as she could, she picked up two small handfuls of the gel and let it ran down her lush body. Her hands followed and she was all slick and glistening from the gel. She picked up two, even large handfuls and began dripping it across his broad chest, his heaving belly and paying special attention to his cock, the cock that never softened, even though he came just minutes ago. She ran the remainder of the gel down his strong legs.

She nudged his legs apart and scooting up between them; she squeezed her large tits together and captured his thick, long cock between them. Her smile disappeared and a serious longing, a longing of lust and wanting was painted on her face. She was like a completely different person. She began sliding her tits along his cock and as it slid upward, she ran those gorgeous mounds of flesh up his belly and chest and hovering over his face, she slowly lowered the rosy tips to his mouth.

Glenn was waiting impatiently and as soon as they made contact with his lips, his arms came up and enveloped her in his bands of steel.

Bernadette was too turned on to protest and she was lost in the moment. She continued to slide her lower body from side to side across his stiff cock and without even trying; all of a sudden his thick dick was sliding into her juicy cunt. She flew upward, settling down violently on his cock. She planted her tiny white hands on his chest and began riding his cock like a woman possessed.

Glenn was in heaven, he finally had his cock buried deep in Bernadette, a woman he never stopped caring for. He looked up into her dark blue eyes, her angelic face was now masked in lust and it made her even more desirable. He looked lower, her upper chest was flushed with excitement and her huge swaying tits were covered in oil and they were shiny and those tips were bursting with tightness and begging to be sucked. He looked lower, her luscious pussy, all pink and juicy was spread wide, taking his dark meat deep and those tiny, but shapely legs were working up and down to accept his meat even deeper. He tugged at her frame and she lowered it. His mouth feverously moved from one tip to the other. The sucking sounds filled the room as he tried to stuff as much of her tit-flesh into his mouth as he could.

Bernadette thrashed about on Glenn cock, she was beyond excited. As her head whipped around, she released her tied hair and it tumbled about her tiny shoulders. Still slightly wet, it hung down covering her face and swaying tits. She leaned forward again and covered Glenn's mouth with her own. Her tiny tongue darted in and out of his mouth; she wanted Glenn to feel what she was feeling down in her pussy. As she was leaning forward, it gave Glenn space to pound into her.

Glenn held her shapely hips and thrust as fast and as hard as he could into her. He felt she shake and grind down onto him. He felt her pussy tighten and he remembered that feeling, he knew she was cumming and as he felt her juices flowing out, covering his cock, he lost it too. He wrapped his strong arms around her and started filling her fertile womb with his cum. Spurt after hot spurt filled her.

Bernadette knew she should lift off of him, but it felt too good. She clung to his strong body and let the waves of pleasure course through her tiny body. She didn't want this feeling to ever end and even after their orgasms waned, she clung to his slimy and sweaty body.

Over in the group room, Sheldon was on his back while the three women were working over his slender body. He was covered in oil and his hands were sliding up and down Janine's ample, black thighs. He loved how her dark skin shined from the oil he was sliding all over it. He ran his hands all over her black bubble butt as he pulled her dripping cunt harder against his squirming tongue.

Down below Alex and Christi were working on his huge cock. The two tiny women were on either side of the table, their hands and mouths seemed to be everywhere at once. Alex's hands were skimming along his one thigh, coming up; she cupped his swollen nuts and massaged them. Her mouth was sucking just about her hand. She was sucking wildly at his stiff meat.

On the other side, Christi's hands were all over his other leg and her other hand was stroking his upper part of his cock. She would pull it upward and follow-up by planting her lips over his cock and began bobbing up and down on it.

Sheldon was close to cumming, having three women at the same time was something new to him and he didn't know if he could stand it much longer.

Janine rose up on her knees and spun around on Sheldon's face. She settled back down, she was now facing Christi and Alex. She grabbed Christi by her shaggy blonde hair and they were soon locked in a heated kiss. She was groaning loudly into Christi's mouth as she raced faster and closer to an orgasm. When she felt Sheldon capture her clit between his lips and flick it back and forth several times with his tongue, she exploded all over his face. She nearly fell off the table, but Christi clung to her slick black body.

Alex wasn't going to be denied. She climbed up onto the table and swinging her leg over Sheldon's, she reached back with her tiny hand, she gripped his huge cock and swiped it up and down her slit. She let out a long hiss as the air escaped her lungs. She sank down onto his stiff cock and she never, ever felt anything so large in her pussy. She bit down on her lower lip and clung to Christi.

Christi had broken free from Janine and was now assisting Alex, she reached down and played with her aching clit and her eyes were locked on the huge piece of meat that slid in and out of the gorgeous brunette.

Alex was close to cumming, she whipped her long dark brown hair about as she rode Sheldon harder and faster. She let out a groan when Christi leaned in and sucked one of her tight firm nipples between her lips. She let out a scream when she felt Sheldon begin to shoot his hot cum up into her spasming pussy. When Christi bit down on her nipple and diddled her clit, she lost it and started cumming all over Sheldon's cock. Totally spent, she leaned against Christi and clung to the pixie blonde.

Over in the couple's room, Wil Wheaton and Missy were going at it like animals.

Missy had her rich, dark brown hair pulled up in a ponytail.

Wil was behind her, pounding his cock in and out of her. He was pulling at her hair with one hand, while slapping her luscious ass with his other hand.

Even though Missy was from a god fearing household, she was spitting out obscenities that would make a sailor blush. "Come on you mother fucker, fuck me, fuck me like you really mean it. I had teenage boys fuck me harder. Slap me harder, I love it rough, so give it to me hard you little sissy!"

Just hearing her made his blood boil. He picked up a bottle of oil that was lying on the table. He squirted it all over her back and ass. Tossing it to the floor, he worked the oil across her back. When he reached her ass, he roughly shoved two fingers into her asshole. He heard her grunt as he picked up the pace. He slapped his body hard against hers; driving his cock as deep as it would go. He fucked her asshole deeper with his fingers and he heard her growl out.

"Oh yeah Wil, just like that, keep it up and I'm going to cum and cum hard, don't you dare slow up!"

He drove faster and deeper into her and as he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock, he knew she was cumming. He was going to show her he wasn't a sissy. As her orgasm continued, he roughly yanked his cock from her quaking pussy. Gripping her by the hips with one hand and his cock in the other, his cock was covered in her juices, he plopped it at the entrance to her asshole and shoving it in as hard as he could, he was balls deep in her ass. He heard her let out a loud scream and he chuckled; "Who's the sissy now Missy, I'm going to fuck your sweet ass and dump my load in your ass!" He increased the speed and the slapping of the two oil covered bodies echoed throughout the room. He reached around and cupped her large hanging tits. He roughly pulled at her sensitive tips and twisted violently. "Oh fuck Missy, hold on, I'm cumming!"

She lost all control of her body and unable to kneel under him any longer, Missy collapsed to the table, taking Wil with her.

The two of them lay there panting like two long distance runners. After what seemed like an eternity, Wil pulled his still stiff cock out of her ass. He slid from the table and grabbing her stringy ponytail, he twisted her head to one side. He shoved his cock between her slightly parted lips and growled out; "Suck it bitch, clean my cock up after it just came out of your sweet ass!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers