Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She did just that and after a few minutes, she recovered enough to fuck him through another orgasm for the both of them.

In the Nuru room, the last to arrive were Howard and Raj. They were sandwiching Stephanie, Raj looked to them; "Thank you for allowing me to join the two of you.

Howard chuckled; "It's us who should be thanking you Raj. We really wanted to try out this Nuru massage thing. It's all Bernadette could talk about the last couple of days. We're sorry Siri had to leave, did she say why?"

"Yeah she was called back to work; there was a rash of calls all asking for Siri. It's a bitch when the whole system is based on her responses."

Stephanie let out a low moan; "Okay guys, a little less talking and a little more action, if you would, please!"

The two of them began to gently caress and kiss their way around her lush body. They took their time removing her sexy garb. She was wearing a flowing cranberry wrap-around flirty dress. It had a tight belt around it showing off her luscious tits, nicely rounded hip and extremely large bubble butt.

Howard and Raj, neither one of them could keep their hands off those mouth-watering buns. Even though she dropped over fifty pounds, her luscious ass still caught their eyes. Her long dark red hair was piled up atop her head and wearing dark glasses made her even more appealing.

She was feeling sassy and wanted to tease them. She pushed them away and stepped over to the bathroom counter. She slipped up onto it; her dress rode up high on her slim thighs. She grinned at them both; "If you two are going to take really good care of me, I want you two to strip first and then come over here and start on me, but we have all night, take it slow."

Howard and Raj stripped quickly and slowly approached her. They took her by her hands and slipped her off the counter.

Howard stood in front of her, while Raj moved in behind her. Howard slid his hands around her neck and pulled her to him. He heard her let out a groan and when he looked down, he smiled. She was staring at his huge cock and he let out a groan when she wrapped her long slender fingers around it and inverting her palm, she started stroking it; "Mmmm that feels fantastic Stephanie, I can't wait to feel your lips around it!"

She giggled; "Which lips Howard?" She grinned when she felt his cock leap in her hand as she said that.

"Oh Stephanie, I know you're teasing me, but I hope to have both sets of lips around it, starting with your mouth." He drew her closer and planted a hot kiss on her lips. The kiss grew stronger and she wrapped her other arm around his neck and crushed his head to hers.

Raj slid closer to her ass and his already stiff cock was poking her in-between her luscious cheeks. He wrapped his arms around her waist and finding the belt; he unbuckled it and dropped it. He went for the tie holding her dress secure. He got it open and drew the dress apart. He let out a gasp when he realized she was completely naked beneath it.

Howard broke the kiss and had Stephanie kick off her shoes. Taking her by the hand, he led her to the shower. He turned it on and waited for the water to warm. When the room was steaming up, he stepped in and pulled her in after him, Raj followed.

Raj picked up a bottle of shower gel and filling his hand, he handed Howard the bottle. Howard did the same and as the two guys approached her, Stephanie had a sly smile on her face; "Mmmm let me guess, you two have that in your hands to rub on one another, right?"

She let out a shriek and tried to escape, but they sandwiched her once again, naked this time. Howard had her back this time and Raj had her front-side. Howard, not to be outdone, wrapped his arms around Stephanie and began soaping up her belly, one hand slid downward towards her already moist pussy and his other hand slid up to her very, very large firm tits. He worked his palms into foamy suds.

Raj also wrapped his arms around her. He concentrated on her gorgeous ass, he was mesmerized by it and wanted desperately to bury his stiff cock in-between those luscious cheeks and fuck that ass till he shot his load deep in her bowels.

Stephanie was in heaven, having two men play with her curves, she was savoring it, but soon wanted to join in the fun of caressing the slim Jewish guy and the exotic, dark caramel one. She reached down and stroked Howard's huge cock. At the same time, she reached back and finding Raj's cock, she did the same.

All thought about washing one another went out the window as they stood there in a soapy heap and just caressed, kissed and stroked each other.

Stephanie finally gathered up enough strength to break free. She stepped out of the shower and hurried to the bubbling hot tub. She stepped in and settled in the steamy water.

Howard and Raj followed behind her and as they began to settle into the water, she stopped them; "Oh no you two don't, I want you guys to sit on the edge of the tub and it's my turn to play a little."

They sat on either side of her and she began stroking both cocks in her slender hands. She lowered her mouth and began sucking vigorously first on Raj's cock and then moved to Howard's cock.

The guys were not sitting still for long. They began caressing her newly slender body and raked their hands down her tapered back, playing with her swaying tits and in-between Stephanie sucking their cocks; they plastered their mouths to hers and kissed her passionately.

Stephanie had the two of them on the verge of cumming. Raj was the first to slip away. He swung around on the edge of the tub and climbing out, he grabbed a huge towel and started to dry off.

Howard stood, popping his cock out of Stephanie's mouth. He took her by the hand and stepping out, helped her out too. The two of them laughed as they dried each other off. Once dry, they joined Raj who was already kneeling on the large air mattress.

Raj moved aside and grasping Stephanie's wrist, he drew her down onto the mattress; "Come on Stephanie, I saw the procedure on how this works. I'd like you to lay down on you belly, rest your head on the tiny inflated pillow and relax, you're in for an exceptional time tonight."

She looked at the two nerds and knew from spending time with Leonard. He read-up on a lot of things and she always had glorious orgasms, she knew Raj and Howard would be no different, if anything they would be even better. Howard had a wife and Raj was from India, the land of the Kamasutra. She settled flat on her belly and waited for them to play her body like an expensive fiddle.

Howard looked to Raj on what to do and he followed suit. Raj scooped two handfuls of the Nuru goo and hovering over Stephanie's back, he dripped the slippery goo up and down tapered back. He picked up another handful and rubbed it over his chest. Leaning down he began running his large bulky chest against her back, using his body as an instrument to work the oils into her body.

Howard did the same, but all over her gorgeous ass and slightly spread legs. He covered himself with the same oils and began sliding sideways across her belly, pussy and upper thighs.

Stephanie was going out of her mind. The oils began warming and when she felt the two guys sliding their oiled up bodies across hers, she started moaning and groaning. She placed her hands on the mattress and pushed back against both of them. She was trying to make greater contact with them, but the slippery oils made it difficult.

Howard slid off and fell to the bathroom floor. He scurried back and planted his knees between her thighs. He began sliding his hands up and down her oiled up legs. He went from ankles up to mid-thigh. He stopped short of her glistening pussy. Her fat swollen cuntlips were fluttering from the intense excitement that coursed through her body, that and the two men who were treating her like their own personal play toy and she didn't mind it at all.

She groaned back to Howard; "Oh please, please Howard, stop teasing and rub me out an orgasm. I'm so fucking hot right now; I know if you just touch it, I'll explode!"

Howard didn't want her to suffer, so on his next travel upward, he didn't stop this time. He slid all the way up to her pussy and using his knuckles, he rubbed back and forth across her fat lips. He continued downward and brushed against her uncovered clit. He felt her tense up and all of a sudden a large trickle of her love juice began seeping out of her cunt and covered the back of his hand. He slid his hand higher and parting her gorgeous ass cheeks, he shoved his thumb into her asshole.

Stephanie began to buck against his invading thumb and in doing this; he sank it all the way in. His palm was now cradling her ass cheek and she let out a loud grunt. She felt him slip two fingers into her slushy cunt. His entire hand was covered in her thick cream and she fell against the air mattress. She was unmoving, just the sounds of tiny moans and heavy breathing came from her mouth.

Raj slid off her upper body, they were both dripping in the thick goo. He motioned for Howard to move back and as Howard pulled his hands out of her twin holes, they both made obscene sucking and slurping sounds from the tight seal both made around his invading fingers. Raj rolled her over and she stared up into Raj's eyes with those hazel eyes and her lips were swollen from her biting down on them. Her mouth was open as she tried to suck in as much air into her lungs as she could. She raised her hands and released her long, silky red hair. It was tangled from the squirming she was doing while on her tummy. It tumbled down around her slender shoulders and was draped across her firm, rosy red nipples and bright pink aeroules.

Raj pushed her hair off of one firm bud and lowering his mouth, he captured it in those dark lips of his. The contrast between her lily white tit flesh and his dark lips was amazing. He drew the tip deep into his mouth and began flicking the stiff nipple back and forth, up and down.

Stephanie was groaning loudly and ran her fingers through his hair and gripping his skull, she crushed his face hard against her straining tit. She let out a squeal then she felt the goo being applied to her belly and exposed pussy.

Howard gave up using his body to spread the Nuru oils, he just used his hands and he did this very effectively. Done with the teasing, he went directly to her pussy. He slipped first two, then a third finger into her pussy, He used his thumb encircling her stiff clit that was poking out like a tiny cock. He kicked it into high gear, even though he was normally a little submissive in the bedroom, especially with Bernadette; he took the dominant roll with Stephanie. He knelt before her and worked his hand faster and deeper into her squishy cunt. When he added his other hand, sending two fingers deep into her asshole, he felt her tense up, shake and letting out a loud scream, she bathed his hand in her thick, creamy juices.

Stephanie was sweating profusely from every pore. Her tits, even though covered in oil, were dripping with sweat and Raj's saliva. He was now using both hands to maul her fun-bags and as he watched her race towards yet another orgasm, he slid closer to her and filled her mouth wits his cock. He let go of her tits and slipping his slime covered hands through her hair, he held it tight and began fucking her mouth with such intensity, her eyes began watering.

Stephanie couldn't take her eyes off of Raj, those dark hazel eyes were pleading with him to fuck her harder and she was rewarded with just that. Sounds coming from her throat and the sounds her mouth was making as he fucked her deeper and harder, just spurred him on and made him even harder. Her eyes shot open wide when she all of a sudden felt emptiness. She tried to look downward, but Raj kept her head pinned to the mattress. She let out a scream and immediately started cumming again.

Howard below; had removed his hands and as quickly as he pulled his hands out, he shoved his cock, balls deep into her pussy, in one swift motion. He held her legs up towards the ceiling and planting her ankles on either side of her head. He held her legs close together. He pumped his long, thick cock in and out of her. He could feel her cumming again, but didn't let up. He was bound and determined to prove to her, she made a mistake on choosing Leonard over her. He also wanted to show a woman he could take control, not the way Bernadette controlled him, both in the bedroom and out.

Raj watched in amazement as his buddy fucked Stephanie like a man possessed. He was proud of Howard, he felt sorry for the way Bernadette emasculated him and seeing him with Stephanie and how he took control, he felt a surge and he too began abusing her luscious body. He fucked her mouth faster, his balls were slapping her chin and her saliva was flying all about. He resumed groping her tits and he could tell she loved being dominated.

Stephanie loved the attention of the two nerds, but she knew they were out of their element, and she loved she was the cause of their total transformation. She finally had the strength to pull her mouth off of Raj's cock. She looked up at him and wiped the saliva from her cheek and chin; "Come on Raj, I know you want my ass. I want you there too! I want the two of you to fuck both of my holes! I want you guys to abuse me, fuck me and shoot your cum deep in my holes and once you do that, I want you two to feed your slime covered cocks into my mouth so I can lick them clean!"

Howard heard this and he had to stop fucking her or he was going to lose it. He gently slid his cock from her oozing pussy. He grabbed hold of her slimy arms and pulled her up to her knees. He had to hold tight because her legs were not able to hold her weight. She was that weak from the intense fingering and fucking he had given her. He flopped down onto the air mattress and grabbing her by the arm again urged her to climb aboard; "Come on Stephanie, here's your chance. You can ride my cock while Raj fucks that gorgeous ass of yours. Just promise me one thing Stephanie?"

She looked down at him; her long red hair was stringy from the oils Raj had ran through it. She licked her parched lips and through heavy panting replied; "What's that Howard?"

He smiled up at her; "You'll let me claim that luscious ass of yours later for myself?"

She leaned down and gave him a soft tender kiss; "It's a promise Howard, whenever you want it, it's yours!" She sank down and let out a loud grunt as she felt his huge cock fill her tight, but well-lubricated pussy. She began riding him, going harder and faster, her slick skin slapping against his. She looked down at him and really saw someone who really cared for her. She knew then and there, she made a mistake choosing Leonard, even though at the time Howard wasn't the same guy he was now. She rose up and began riding him as hard as she could; she wanted him to fill her with his spunk. Her long red hair flew about her luscious body and she let out a shriek as she felt another handful of the Nuru oil being applied to her back and ass. She tensed up, knowing what was to come soon.

Luckily Howard had stretched her anal ring earlier with his fingers, so when Raj coated her puckered hole with more oil and his fingers, she knew what was coming. Raj slowed her fucking of Howard and when he felt her take a deep breath and let it out, he knew it was time. Gripping her trim hips, he inserted the head of his cock at her hole. He pushed forward and after the head popped in, her asshole nearly sucked him inward. He slid steadily into her and when he felt his balls resting on her tight cheek, he knew he was buried deep in her ass.

Stephanie never felt anything as blissful as this. She was sandwiched between two men who adored her and she loved it. She started thrusting her hips forwards and backwards and as one cock slid out of her, the other slid in. Back and forth they were a well-oiled machine and the pace quickened, she never wanted it to end, but at the same time desperately wanted and needed to cum and to have them fill her with their spunk.

Howard was beyond excited, seeing the woman he wanted several years ago and now having her, especially after she trimmed down and was a stone-cold fox. He craned his neck and latched onto one of her slippery nipples and sucking on it, he saw her tremble. He lost it and started cumming. He never came so hard before and felt like he would never stop.

Stephanie felt Howard's cock swell and began to spurt his baby batter deep within her womb. She couldn't hold it together any longer and fell against him. She feverously kissed him, raining kisses all over his face. In doing so, her ass tipped upward and this gave Raj the opportunity to really fuck her ass. She lay there still, feeling Raj's cock sliding in and out of her ass at break-neck speed. She shook and every nerve ending in her body was electrified. She let out a loud scream and came again, gushing all over Howard's dormant cock.

Raj lost it when this happened, driving deep into her one more time. He held his body flush against hers and started to explode. He sent spurt after hot creamy spurt deep into her bowels. He collapsed against her, their three sweaty and slimy bodies clung to one another as they basked in the feeling of complete and utter contentment.

It took a good five minutes to recover. Raj slowly slipped out of her and Stephanie rolled off of Howard. They lay there panting and moaning on how great they felt. They eventually got up and headed to the shower. They took a nice long shower and Raj left them to be alone. He heard Howard's request and wanted them to have their alone time.

Howard, stiff once again had Stephanie leaning over as he claimed her ass. They fucked and ended up on the shower floor sucking each other off. They finally left the shower all pruny, but very, very satisfied.

In the single couple's room, Mary had Amy flat on her belly. She wound up her long brown hair and pinned it atop her head. She sent several streams of oil all over Amy's back. She started off slow, not wanting to scare her away.

Amy jumped when she felt Mary's soft hands on her flesh, but she held her breath waiting to see what happened next. She let it out slowly when she felt Mary's hands on her shoulders. She worked them over and made her way to her neck and worked the stiff muscles she found there.

Mary began drifting downward and moved to each arm. She spent a long time there and for a time, she thought Amy may have fallen asleep. When she moved down her back, she heard Amy coo and she knew she was awake. Mary worked the knots out of Amy's back and she moved lower. She knew she had Amy's trust now and started to move a little lower. She drifted down to her waist and massaged her wide hips. She pushed the towel off her very large butt, but only briefly massaged those large cheeks. Placing the towel back on them, she applied more oil to Amy's large, thick thighs and calves. She picked up each foot and worked her thumbs into first one and then the other. She smiled to herself when she heard Amy let out a moan and rock her hips from side to side.

Amy was licking her dry lips, she was anticipating Mary's hands on her, but seeing she took her time, she was completely relaxed, but her anticipation of what was to come next. Mary was starting to get her more and more excited by the second. She let out a sigh and she felt her legs being parted when she felt Mary's hands sliding up and down her calves.

Mary knew she had Amy exactly where she wanted her. She looked higher and saw Amy's bare pussy. She could see the moisture beading up on her pouty lips. They were beginning to blossom. When Mary applied more oil to her thighs and they parted without her even touching them. Mary worked on one thigh and then the other. She stayed closer to her knees and really had Amy moaning now in anticipation. Mary moved higher and her knuckles brushed against Amy's swollen lips. Turning her hand around, she ran her open fingers up and down her pussy lips. Mary applied more pressure, those lips parted and nearly sucked Mary's fingers into her glistening pussy. Mary held still and felt Amy's heartbeat pulsing through her body, directly into her hole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers