Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Amy was beginning to squirm; she wanted Mary to be rougher. She trusted her and knew whatever she did to her, she was ready, willing and able. She let out a groan when she felt Mary's fingers began to slide deeper and when she felt them curl around and find her G spot. She arched her ass up against her invading hand and falling back to the table, she lay there cumming from what she hoped was just the first of many orgasms.

Mary slowly drew her cum-coated fingers from Amy's snatch. She patted her lightly on the ass; "How about you turning over sweetheart?"

Amy rolled over without any misgivings. She allowed the towel to fall to the floor and didn't want any part of her body to be covered. She let out a gasp, she didn't know how or when, but Mary somewhere along the way had removed her tiny massage uniform, she was naked as she was and Amy couldn't take her eyes from her boyfriend's mother.

Mary ignored Amy gaze and picking up the bottle of oil, she dumped an ample amount on Amy's shoulders, upper chest and between her large tits. She put the bottle down and looked up into Amy's eyes; "I never realized just how large your breasts were Amy. You're always wearing sweaters and high-necked blouses. If I had tits like yours, I'd be showcasing them, not hiding them.

Amy visibly began blushing, she placed her hand over her eyes; "Please Mary, you're embarrassing me! Please touch me like you did before, this time don't stop. You gave me a tiny orgasm and you got me warmed up for a really, really big one!"

Mary chuckled; "Oh don't you worry darlin' you'll get one, don't you worry, just relax and we'll get there, in time!" While she was saying this, her hands were working the oil into her shoulders, upper chest and sliding her hands up and about, she worked the oil between those large tits and around the sides. She looked up and saw Amy biting her lips and she knew where Amy wanted her hands. She finally gave her what she wanted. Mary's hands began massaging her tits. She squeezed them, rolled them, tugged at the mounds, but stayed away from her aching huge nipples. She leaned over and her face was inches from those twin peaks. She mauled those large mounds and puffing out her hot breath, she watched those mounds perk up with hundreds of goose-bumps. She finally relented, but instead of her fingers, her lips parted and they closed around one of Amy's aching nipples. She sucked hard on it and she knew Amy was cumming. She left Amy's legs clutch together and she shook and let out a loud grunt.

Amy was panting wildly; her hands came up and crushed Mary's head to one tit. She tried to guide her to the other peak, Mary would, but in her good old-time. Amy's one hand drifted down Mary's back and cupped her tiny butt. She squeezed roughly and wanted as much contact as she could with Sheldon's mother.

Mary moved to the other crown and gave it the same treatment as she gave the first one. While doing this, her hand slid down Amy's heaving body and without any teasing now, she slid first two and then a third finger deep in Amy's dripping cunt.

Amy was beyond excited and she tried to thrust her tit further into Mary's mouth and at the same time, arched her back as she tried to sink Mary's fingers deeper into her quaking pussy.

Mary had enough of Amy's tits, she wanted her kitty and without any reservations, she moved down and buried her head between Amy's wide-spread thighs. She began tongue fucking Amy; she sucked at the hole and swallowed all of the nectar that flowed out. She added two fingers again and moved up to Amy's clit and flicking it around, she sucked her clit into her mouth and as Amy bucked, she felt Amy's cunt muscles tighten around her fingers and she drenched Mary's fingers with her cum.

In the last Nuru massage room, from the start, Penny and Priya decided to give Leonard a night he would never, ever forget.

Penny and Priya turned to Leonard and Penny spoke up; "We want you to strip and sit over there on the counter while Priya and I undress one another." Both of them broke out into an all-out laugh as they saw Leonard strip off his clothes, they flew all around as he was naked in nothing flat.

Penny stepped up to Priya who was dressed in a very, very tight pair of white shorts. Her ass crack showed off perfectly and her tight ass cheeks were spilling out. Her legs were incredible, helped out by the black patent leather fuck me heels. Her belly was bare and above that she had a plain white blouse tied together just below her pert, yet handful of tits. She grabbed Priya by the tie of her blouse and pulled her to her lush body.

Priya stood before Penny and looked up at the larger blonde. Her dark eyes locked with Penny's dark green eyes. She smiled up at her and wrapping her arms around Penny's neck, she drew her down to her full, ripe red glossed lips.

Penny met her lips with parted lips. Their tongues darted back and forth and over the next several minutes, they just kisses and their hands roamed over one another's bodies. Penny loved how firm and tight Priya's ass was.

Priya was more turned on then she's been in quite a while. She loved how Penny's little black dress molded to her lush, voluptuous curves. She couldn't keep from staring at those large breasts that threatened to spill out of the bodice. Her hands slid down Penny's tapered back and cupping her ass, just as Penny was doing to her, but she had the advantage. She dipped a little lower and slowly drew the dress upward, she uncovered Penny's luscious ass and her dark hands molded to Penny's nearly bare ass cheeks. She found the dental floss string thong and pulling at it, she soon had her hands beneath the tiny thong and she was petting Penny's pussy.

Penny was getting hotter by the second, finally breaking the passionate kissing they were doing to one another, she bit down on her lower lip, just thinking about sampling her the same way Priya was doing to her. She held her at arm's length; "I think we should join Leonard, don't you think? They both looked over at Leonard and he had his stiff cock in his hand, he was stroking it slowly. "I don't think he can handle that much longer without it going off."

Priya giggled; "Yeah I know, that was always a problem with him. God knows I love him, but he always got so excited and he just can't control himself."

Penny smiled; "Don't get me started on that now, but enough about that, we better get naked and take him into the shower. Maybe we can cool him off."

Leonard shook his head from side to side; "I doubt that, but don't worry, I got one of those little blue pills and I intend to keep up with both of you tonight."

Penny untied Priya's blouse and slid it from her body, she was naked beneath it. Penny laughed out loud; "I doubt that Leonard, just look how you got from just seeing her titties. You're a dead man tonight Leonard."

He let out a grunt; "Oh yeah, but what a way to go!"

Penny spun Priya around and as she unzipped her tight shorts, Priya kicked off her heels. Penny struggled getting the tight shorts off and when she had them around her ankles, she stopped and looked up at Priya's tiny pussy. She let out a gasp; "Oh my god Priya, now I can see why Leonard was so attracted to you. Your pussy is so lovely. I've seen many a pussies and yours is without a doubt one of the smallest I've ever seen. To top it off those dark puffy lips, all wet and shiny, shit I just want to lick them."

Priya giggled; "Oh Penny, you're being too nice. If you want to, be my guest!"

Penny spun her around and Priya raised one slender, dark leg and rested it upon Penny's shoulder. Priya clutched at Penny's head as she leaned forward and took one long slow swipe from bottom to top; "Mmmm, not only does it look good, it tastes just as amazing."

Leonard cleared his throat; "I know Penny, I was lucky enough to taste both of them, yours and Priya's and I'd have to say it's a tie! Now I thought you two were going to hurry before I explode, let me tell you I'm very close!"

Penny took a couple more swipes and gripping Priya's tight, tiny ass. She sucked at it and breaking her hold on Priya's juicy cunt, she sat back. Her face was covered in Priya's juices and she smacked her lips; "I don't know Leonard, I think you're just trying to be diplomatic. I've tasted my juices many a time on your cock, this is way tastier!"

He shook his head; "I'm not going there, it's a no win situation for me."

Priya laughed out loud; "Give the guy a break Penny, I think he's right. Now stand up, my turn to get you naked, turn around!"

Penny turned around and she pulled her long curly ponytail aside and felt her tight black dress go slack as Priya drew the long zipper down her back. She caught the material as the dress fell to her waist.

Priya slid to her knees and wiggled the dress from side to side and as it slipped off, Priya sucked in her breath; "Oh my Penny. You say my pussy is pretty, you're is incredible. I just love these thick fat lips. I can see you're already excited, they are all swollen and glistening, I just have to taste them!" Before Penny could respond, Priya had her head buried between Penny's spread thighs. She flicked out her tiny tongue as her long shiny black hair fell across Penny's white thighs and ass.

Penny threw her head back and reached back and pushed Priya's face harder against her pussy. "Mmmm Priya, I can see you know your way around a pussy too."

She giggled as she stood up; "I've had my share of ladies while at Cambridge. There is nothing like a good cunt licking before an exam to relieve the stress." She reached out and took Penny by the wrist and led her towards the shower.

Penny grabbed hold of Leonard's arm as she pasted him; "Come on Sweetie, time to have some hot, wet fun in the shower!"

Leonard was the first one in and he turned the spray on to hot and soon the entire stall was masked in a veil of steam.

Priya came up in front of him and placing her hands on his chest, she raked her nails up and down. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his lips; "Mmmm believe it or not Leonard, but I've missed this!" She kissed him again, this time with a lot more intensity, mashing her extremely firm tits to his chest. Her nails scraped down his belly until she was able to wrap those slender, dark fingers around his pulsating cock. She stroked him hard and the kiss was now at a feverous point. Her tongue ran around his lips and darted in and out of his mouth, fencing with his tongue. She broke the kiss and started planting tiny nips and kisses along his chest. She stopped at his nipples and sucked on them until she heard him let out a groan.

Behind him, Penny was not standing still either. She ran her tongue along the nape of his neck, coming around; she captured one of his earlobes and tugged on it with her teeth. Her hands were doing the same to him as Priya was doing. She raked her nails along his back and as she placed her hands on his hips, she moved to his other ear and tugged on it too. She giggled when she heard a loud groan come from his throat. She swabbed his ear with her tongue and she felt him shiver. Her hands squeezed his ass cheeks and Penny dipped her fingers between his cheeks and he groaned even louder. She knew he loved having his asshole toyed with and she picked up the bottle of liquid soap and coating her fingers, she returned to his asshole. Penny dipped the tip of one finger in to gauge his reaction. She smiled to herself when she felt him push back against her invading fingers. She pulled back and slid her long, thick Nebraska man hand finger in even deeper. She left her finger there and applied a good amount of soap to her tits. Leaning forward, she plastered her soaped up tits against his back. She rose and lowered her body, dragging her large soapy tits all over his back and at the same time, shoved her finger into his ass as far as it would go.

Before him, Priya was now on her knees, the shower had reduced her gorgeous silky, raven locks to a mass of kinky curls. She grabbed hold of his cock again and looked up at him. She caught his eyes with those gorgeous, dark sultry eyes of hers. Her tongue slipped out and she smiled up at him with those beautiful white teeth. She leaned forward and her tongue came in contact with the dripping head of his cock.

Leonard was beyond excited, his two favorite women has turned him into a Hofstadter meat sandwich. His entire body was strung tight and he didn't know how much longer he could withstand the foreplay these two gorgeous women were inflicting on him. He looked down and saw the top of Priya's beautiful head. He reached for a bottle of shampoo and squirting a glob of it onto her head, his fingers began working it into a froth. He combed his fingers through her silky, wet locks and she looked up at him again. He nearly lost it, seeing her caramel skinned face, shiny from the water, those dark eyes peering back at him and watching as her bright red lipsticked lips part and close around his white cock, he closed his eyes and took in the sensation. He loved how the white frothy shampoo contrasted with her jet black hair and dark skin. He knew if he watched her take his cock into her mouth, he surely would lose it.

Penny turned him slightly and she locked lips with him. She had her large tits on either side of his bicep and she sucked vigorously at his tongue. Her hands were caressing his chest and she looked down and watched Priya sucking his cock; "Mmmm, my oh my Leonard, I can see why you liked her so much, she's doing rather well with that cock of yours isn't she. Maybe I should slip down there and see if she needs any help!"

Before he could reply, Priya was tugging at Penny's arm and before he knew it, Penny was beside Priya. Priya scooted over, but protected Penny from the shower spray. She turned into the spray and rinsed the shampoo from her hair. They alternated on sucking his cock. While Penny bobbed up and down on his shaft, Priya dipped lower and tongued his balls. She drew them into her tiny mouth and rolled them around like a couple of jaw breakers. Popping them out, she worked on the shaft just about his nuts.

Penny and Priya's lips met and soon they abandoned his cock and they locked lips and kissed one another. Penny let out a groan when Priya's hand found one of her large tits and began twisting and pulling on her nipple

Not to be outdone, Penny found one of Priya's stiff buds and gave her the same treatment. She was amazed how firm and supple Priya's tits were and her mouth watered, she wanted to suck on it. Tearing her mouth from Priya's, she leaned in and began lapping away at the stiff bud, she let out a groan; "My god Priya, your tits are gorgeous! I can't believe the rich dark color of your nipples, I just want to lick them up like a Hershey caramel kiss!" She resumed licking them, moving from one then back to another. Her hand dipped down and found Priya's oozing cunt again. Her finger slipped in and she felt Priya shiver and let out a grunt. Penny found her clit and uncovering the tiny, stiff button, she rubbed it over and over again until she felt Priya shiver.

Priya was cumming; she wanted it badly especially after what she was going through with Leonard and Penny. She leaned down and her teeth sank into the tender flesh of Penny's shoulder. She clung to her as she thrashed against Penny's fingers. She was panting wildly and after a moment or two, she rose up and locked mouths with Penny again. She kissed her so hard; she took her own breath away.

Penny loved how Priya kissed and returned the kiss with just as much intensity. She pulled back and looked up at Leonard. He was just standing there smiling as he watched his two favorite women really, really getting along.

Leonard tugged at Penny and Priya and they stood up. They soaped up one another and Priya pulled Leonard under the hot spray with her and he too was drenched. Penny was the only one whose hair was still dry and she made sure she kept it that way.

Penny stepped out of the shower and headed over to the bubbling hot tub. She slipped in and the bubbles surrounded her lush body and she leaned back and rested her ponytail on the large rolled up towel behind her. She closed her eyes and took in the feeling of the hot bubbly water. She opened her eyes just as Priya and Leonard stepped into the tub.

He took a seat beside Penny and Penny nodded to Priya, giving her the okay to take her spot directly atop Leonard. She sat with her back to him and she let out a long moan as she leaned back against him and felt his arms come around and wrap around her petite form. Leonard began sliding his hands up and down her body, setting off tiny fires wherever he went.

Priya leaned her head back, resting her head on his shoulder and grinding her ass against his cock. She turned her head and her soft, wet midnight black hair spread across his chest. Her lips met his and as they swapped spit, she looked over at Penny and smiled. She wiggled her finger at her and before she could react, Penny was up on her knees, kissing Priya on the neck and shoulder.

Leonard loved watching his two girls go at it. He always fantasized about this and it was actually coming true. Seeing her with Bernadette was one thing, but seeing her with Priya was the ultimate fantasy. His hands molded Priya's firm tits and turning her towards Penny, he offered her what he was holding.

Penny went for the bait and she drew the stiff nub between her lips. Penny's eyes were locked on Leonard and she smiled around the dark nipple as she watched Leonard go for its twin.

The two of them worked over Priya's tits while their hands slipped below the bubbles. Their hands met, this time between Priya's thighs and Leonard got there first. He began finger-fucking Priya and Penny slid her hands along her thighs and sneaking lower, she found Priya's butthole. She nudged Leonard's legs apart to give her easier access to the dark-skinned beauty's tight hole.

Priya went wild as her old lover and his new girl played her body like a fine instrument. She rested her head once again on Leonard's shoulder; she closed her eyes and let out a long low moan as she relinquished her body to the two of them. Her eyes shot open when she felt Penny's long, thick digit slide deeper into her asshole. Her mouth was open and as she started cumming, her lips were covered by Penny's. They traded homes for their tongues and Priya wrapped her dark, slender arms around her neck as she kissed her deeper and more passionately. She arched her back and fell weakly against Leonard as she started cumming again.

Penny broke free and standing up, stepped out of the tub. She picked up a towel and began drying off. She turned to the couple still in the water. She smiled when she saw the weak smile on Priya's lips, she knew she just came, but had a lot more in store for her and Leonard. "Come on you two, this large mattress is awaiting the three of us and I can't wait to be covered in this slippery goo."

Leonard stood and carrying Priya to the edge of the tub; set her down as he proceeded to get out and dry off. Priya followed suit, but was a little lethargic. Finally getting enough strength to stand, she giggled when Leonard threw her a towel and she dried herself off. She stumbled over to the counter and picking up a hair brush, she ran it several times through her semi wet hair. It began to shine again and wrapping it around her fingers, she drew it up into a ponytail and fastened it high upon her head. Wrapping the ponytail, she drew it into a bun and finding a clip on the counter, attached it. She turned and smiled at Penny and Leonard who were already on the mattress. She looked like a million dollars, her dark skin glowed, those high, firm tits were beckoning them to play with them again and those dark lips between her thighs were once again moist, even after toweling off. She approached the mattress and stood over Leonard and Penny.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers