Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny was already lying flat on her belly, her arms were crossed above her and her head was resting on them. She was wiggling her tight ass back at them, just urging them to use the Nuru gels on her.

Leonard dipped his hands in the large bowl and began dripping the oils all over Penny's back and ass. He heard her let out a loud squeal and watched as she wiggled her ass even harder. He picked up another handful and let it run down his chest and belly, his stiff cock was coated with it too. He lowered his body and began sliding up and down the entire length of Penny's lush, glistening body.

Priya knelt down behind the grinding couple. She picked up two tiny handfuls of the gel and spread it all over Leonard's back, she added a handful to her chest and belly. Leaning forward, she plastered her body to his and the three of them began squirming and sliding all over the mattress.

All three of them were laughing as they slid around and soon Penny and Priya were on their sides. They had Leonard trapped between the two of them. Leonard looked at Priya and he let out a grunt. When Leonard saw her dark skin, all shiny and slippery from the oil, it only made him even harder.

Behind him, Penny was adding more oil to her chest and she squished her full tits to his back. She wrapped her arms around his waist and grabbed hole of his stiff cock and she began stroking him. She placed her chin on his shoulder and whispered out to Priya; "You first Priya, roll over and bring that pretty pussy of yours up against him, I'll guide his cock into you. Just don't take too long, I want some of him too."

Priya giggled and rolled over and scooting back, she felt Penny's hand on her ass. She shoved back and felt him enter her tight, but extremely wet and oily pussy. She groaned as she felt him sink deeper into her. She thrust her hips back and let out a grunt when he bottomed out in her. Her moans grew louder and louder.

Leonard began pumping in and out of Priya, he quickly remembered just how tiny her pussy was and how perfectly his cock fit into her. He wrapped his arms around her and he began mauling her tits and they were so soaked with the oil, she slipped out and squirmed around on the mattress, he popped out of her. She slid lower and with Penny's assistance, rolled him onto his back.

Penny knelt over him and she smiled down at his cock, it was at full mast and covered in oil and Priya's cunt juices. She threw one leg over his and sliding upward, she gripped his slimy cock and lining it up with her juicy pussy, she slid down on it. It filled her to the brim and she threw her head back. Her ponytail swished back and forth and was soon covered in the oils. She rolled her head around as Leonard reached up and began playing with her oil coated tits.

Leonard looked up at her as he played with her breasts, he smiled and whispered out; "I love you Penny!" His view of her was quickly blocked as Priya swung her legs over his head and planted her oily cunt directly over his face.

Priya settled down on his mouth and groaned out; "Come on Leonard, you called yourself the king of foreplay, prove it!" She ground her pussy against his invading tongue and when she felt him flick her clit back and forth, over and over again, she bucked and lost it. She leaned forward and wrapping her arms around Penny, she kissed her deeply and crushed her smaller, firmer tits against Penny's larger more pliable tits.

Penny rode Leonard harder and faster. She felt him go as deep as he ever had before. This along with Priya kissing her and playing with her body, brought her to the brink, just a few seconds more and she was toast. She grabbed hold of Priya's head, her long, nearly dry raven hair came tumbling down and covered her oil covered shoulders, back and tits. Penny kissed her like she never kissed another woman, putting all the passion she could muster into it. She shoved her tongue down her throat and screamed into her mouth as she exploded sending a river of cum down, covering Leonard's stiff cock.

Leonard shoved two fingers into Priya's tight cunt and felt her cumming. His fingers were covered in her cum juices and nearly at the exact same time he felt Penny's cunt muscles tighten around his cock. He knew he was a goner and he started cumming. He felt like his balls were being ripped from his body and shot through his cock. He never, ever came that much before and filled Penny to overflowing. He held Priya steady and knew she was doing the same to Penny.

After a few minutes Priya rolled off of him and looking up, he saw Priya between Penny's slick thighs. She was lapping up the cum he had shot into her pussy. "Mmmm I surely miss the taste of his cum, here Penny, have a taste!" She was poised over Penny's opened mouth and she let the cum she collected in her mouth come oozing out and drip into Penny's mouth.

Penny swallowed and pulled Priya's mouth down to hers and their tongues swapped whatever cum she still had.

Leonard was getting hard just from watching the two gorgeous women kissing like long lost lovers. He stumbled to his feet and went into the shower to wash off, just as he finished, Penny and Priya came and joined him, They recoated him with the oil they still had all over them. He ended up fucking both of them again and as he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of Priya, had them both kneel and he shot his load all over their faces. He always loved watching Priya's dark skinned face being painted with his cum.

Penny and Priya swapped his cum again until it was all gone. The three of them spent the next fifteen minutes washing one another, shampooing Penny and Priya's long oil covered hair got Leonard hard again and they ended up sucking him off once again.

Sometime after that, they dried off, got dressed and headed for the party bus. They still had about thirty minutes until the group was supposed to meet. Leonard pulled Penny off to one side and had a very long serious discussion.

Penny was happier than anyone had ever seen her and as the bus doors closed, Leonard stood up before the group, Penny was at his side; "I hope everyone enjoyed themselves in our massage fantasy?"

Everyone was cheering and in agreement that it was the fantasy to end all fantasies.

Leonard continued; "Well we're all glad you agreed it was the best. I have an announcement and I wanted all of you to be the first to hear it from us. Penny has agreed to marry me. We'll be getting married here in a few weeks. After that, I'll be selling my condo and we're moving to New Jersey. I got a position as the head of the science department at Princeton. I also was talking with the producer of Castle and seeing they'll be doing a lot of their locations shootings in New York, they agreed to work Penny into a reoccurring part."

Everyone was ecstatic for them, except for Sheldon, as always he was worried how the move was going to affect him.

EPILOGUE:

Leonard and Penny got married and after selling their condo, got a mansion near the campus. It was just over an hour commute for Penny when she did have a role in Castle. She had to put her acting career on hold six months later when she found out she was pregnant.

Howard finally had enough of the abuse Bernadette was inflicting on him and he ended up getting a divorce and married Dr. Stephanie Barnett. He went from one doctor to another.

Bernadette landed on her feet, or should we say her back. She ended up with Glenn and went back east to be the wife of a professor. She too is pregnant with twins; you have to see how big her tits are now to believe it.

Raj and Priya returned to India with their mother. Priya hooked up with Lakshimi and Priya persuaded Lakshimi to have unprotected sex with Raj. Priya and Lakshimi are expecting a child too.

Alex moved in with Amy and Sheldon and the three of them share one another, by the way, Amy managed to get Sheldon to marry her. Alex was the maid-of-honor and Wil Wheaton was the best man. Sheldon was so upset with Leonard; he didn't invite him or Penny to the wedding.

THE END!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers