Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 01

Story Info
What really Happened before the wedding
8.7k words
4.57
49.9k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"It looks like they're all here."

Her hands slowly and quietly eased the two sliding doors that appeared to be the rooms only available exit back together until they closed with a soft click.

"It's too late to back out now," she continued turning away from the door, "but you know you can always drop out at any time."

Bernadette eased the fine gossamer silk like material of the black stocking up over her leg before snapping the elastic against her upper thigh.

"No, no I don't want to back out now not after all the planning and preparation that has gone into tonight," she replied as her fingers began to tease and play with a few strands of her hair. "Besides Penny you know perfectly we will probably never get a chance like this again. All the parts of the plan have finally fallen perfectly into place with Howard staying with his mum for a few days plus don't forget how hard it was to convince Amy to go to that conference in San Francisco so close to the wedding and to take Sheldon with her."

"I know sweetie," Penny walked slowly over to her letting her hands grasp Bernadette on both arms just below her shoulders, "but if you want to back out now you still can I'm sure the boys in there," she gestured with head towards the closed doors, "will understand."

She watched for any signs of hesitation, for any sign of nerves in the diminutive blonde as her fingers gently held on to her arms but except for a few deep breaths and rapid blinking of her eyes she saw none.

"Yes I'm sure they will understand," she replied as she gently shook free from Penny's grasp of her arms before turning around on the spot to glance at her reflection in a mirror, "but I won't. I don't think you understand how much I have been looking forward to this night and nothing will stop me from going through with it save Howard somehow finding out and come storming through the door and that's very unlikely to happen knowing his almost unbreakable attachment to his mother!"

"Ok, ok just wanted to make sure."

"Besides," Bernadette cut her off without turning away from the mirror, "Priya would have come all this way for nothing." She finally turned and waved her arms in the general direction of a figure seated at another mirror nearby "And we can't have that can we?"

Priya Koothrappali ran her hands though the strands of her long black hair as she sat in front of a mirror encircled by a series of light bulbs that gave off a strange uneven light.

"You're not calling it off are you?" she asked rising from her seat with a concerned look on her face. Although she was clad in a white robe that covered her almost from head to toe it swung open every time she moved easily displaying the fact that underneath she only had on a very sheer bra and panties. Her legs were wrapped in white thigh high stockings and on her feet she wore a pair of red high heels.

"No I'm not going to call it off."

"Oh!" Priya replied as she sat herself down back on the chair and again turned to face the mirror. She pulled her long black hair over to one shoulder with one hand and began to spray perfume onto her neck with the other. "I must admit I was surprised when you called me Bernadette we do have something similar to this in India where a bride gets to," she made quotation signs in the air with her hands, "Sow their wild oats before the wedding but nothing to this extent and magnitude."

"Oh it's way more than sowing my wild oats," Bernadette shot back as she eased her black stocking clad feet into a pair of high heels, "Way, way more. I want tonight to be a no holes barred and I mean that literally fucking session that ends up in me being sore all over and covered head to toe in their hot sticky cum."

Priya smiled then could not help but let out a small unintentional laugh as the words came out of Bernadette's lips. It was the very first time she had heard her swear or speak what was considered obscene words and they sounded strange and unusual to her ears.

"Don't worry I knew what you meant the moment I put the phone down when you first called me. I can't lie to you the prospect of having sex or getting fucked as you put it by many men at once has always been a secret little fantasy of mine. But there is one thing that concerns me about tonight!"

"What's that?" asked Penny standing directly behind her gazing over her shoulder into the same mirror as she applied lipstick.

"The possibility that in all the hullabaloo and confusion tonight I might end up having my brother inside me," she made her body tremble and shake briefly in mock fear, "Although..."

Penny looked on in surprise as Priya's face broadened quickly into a devilish smile.

"What?!"

Priya turned herself around still seated in the chair to look them both in the eye

"He'll kill me if he knew I was telling you this but in spite of his supposed inability to talk to women he would have no problem if he ever got past that. I am only speaking of course from sneak peeks and the occasional lucky glance but I can tell you that Rajesh is." She stopped as she placed the tip of her finger against her chin and peered upwards for moment as if deep in thought "How can I put this," the same devilish smile returned to her face, "Rather well endowed."

"How well?" asked Bernadette suddenly intrigued.

They both watched as Priya stood sliding the chair under before leaning her body against the table. Raising both of her hands in the air she extended her index fingers outward before slowly moving her hands further and further apart.

Penny had to physically stop herself from licking her lips in anticipation as her hands continued to spread apart eventually stopping at what she could only guess was an ultra impressive length of almost than ten inches. She continued to look on as if mesmerized as Priya used two fingers to form a rough circle in a crude estimate of his girth.

"You're kidding!" exclaimed Penny as Priya gently shook her head.

"Oh my god," Bernadette expressed in a voice and tone louder than she realized before adding in almost a whisper, "That little bastard-."

Penny cut her off "OK ladies we've got five minutes."

It was at that precise moment Bernadette found it difficult to breathe. Her lungs suddenly devoid of oxygen she began sucking in huge gulps of air as her hands nervously adjusted the elastic of both of her stockings. She felt her body start to tremble uncontrollably not entirely sure if it was because of a sudden bout of nerves or the sudden onrush of anticipation and expectation of what was about to happen when she felt a pair of hands grab hold of her.

"Don't worry you'll be fine," she looked up into Penny's smiling calm face, "There are five horny guys just waiting for you not me or Priya just you."

"Sure," Bernadette felt her breathing slowly return to normal, "You've done this hundreds of times before!"

Penny let out a small laugh. "Well not hundreds more like thirty times." She let one hand release its hold before she waved it in the air as if it would erase what she just said "But that's another story for another time."

The three of them wrapped their hands around each others waists to form a tightly knit circle before she continued "Just understand that we are three red hot, sexy desirable women who have five horny guys just waiting out there." She again gestured with her head towards the closed doors "Just itching to have their way with us."

Carefully she studied each of their faces feeling like a quarterback in a team huddle in the final few seconds before kick off at the Super bowl. Bernadette with her sparkling blue eyes and her long golden hair cascading over one shoulder appearing so sweet and innocent. Who knew she had unknown deeply hidden dark depraved side? Priya looking more sexy and glamorous than Penny cared to admit with her long black tied up in a ponytail and wearing a bra that appeared to be straining to contain her more than pert breasts.

"No glasses?"

"Contact lenses," Bernadette answered, "I thought glasses would get in the way."

"Good idea," Penny replied, "Priya you ready?"

Priya took a deep breath before she answered "More than ever!"

"OK lets get to it!" was all Penny added.

************

To say Leonard was surprised when Bernadette and Penny first approached him floating the idea for tonight would be more than an understatement. Shocked and reluctant at first it took some unexpected and serious pleading from Penny for him to agree to participate. Now here he was waiting nervously in a down town Pasadena hotel room.

His eyes slowly scanned the others in the room who other than the repeated constant crossing and uncrossing of legs or the nervous fidgeting of hands and arms sat almost without sound or movement. Raj sat next to him on one couch while on another couch sat Penny's ex boyfriend Zack and Barry Kripke. Nearby and all alone on a rather large armchair sat Stuart from the comic book store.

"Remind me once again Kripke," asked Leonard finally breaking the silence, "How you got invited to this little affair?"

Barry Kripke uncrossed his legs slowly easing his leg down onto the floor before he leaned forward in his chair.

"I invited him," interrupted Zack who sat nearby "Penny gave me a list of guys and I sent them the invites. Had to type each one individually, took me nearly two whole days!"

"Who can say to no to a worgy?" Kripe added. His pronounced lisp seemed to add a w to the start of every second word.

"No one?" Leonard could only shrug his shoulders in reply.

"Invited that guy over there too," Zack pointed towards Stuart, "Sorry what's your name again?"

Stuart rolled his eyes as he shot him look with an expression that was a mixture of a sneer and a smile all rolled into one. "Stuart" he answered simply.

The room fell into an uneasy silence once more and it was perhaps ten minutes later when as if on cue all five pair of eyes turned at the one time towards the sound of the doors sliding open. Leonard looked on at the unusual sight of the smiling Penny and Priya as they strolled out together through the now open doorway both of them covered head to toe in white robes.

"Welcome gentlemen," Penny began as she and Priya began to stroll slowly into the room "To the last fling of Bernadette Rostenkowski." She stopped briefly suddenly conscious that all the eyes in the room were concentrated solely upon her "As you all know in few short days Bernadette will leave her single days behind and head to the altar to marry Howard."

She walked the short distance to stand next to Priya before she continued. "To celebrate or commiserate the end of her days as a single free woman she has asked for one wild no holes barred night of sex. You can fuck, abuse and use her any way you like within reason of course."

Leonard had listened to her words almost in stunned silence with the events proving almost surreal and unbelievable. "And what part do you two play in tonight's events?" he finally asked.

Priya and Penny both looked at each other as if unsure how to answer the question.

"Um we're the support act?" answered Priya unconvincingly.

"Oh they're more that a support act!" the voice came from behind them.

Bernadette strolled out past Penny and Priya into the middle of the room.

"They're here to keep you guys up and going all night, so there's no 'flagging' of interest so to speak." She flashed them a cheeky smile "I want at least a hard cock pumping in one of my holes all night long until I can't take it any more and I can guarantee that won't be for a couple of hours!"

Her hands slid down to her waist letting her fingers slightly loosen the sash of her robe and allowing it to slip down to leave her shoulders bare.

"Ready boys?" Bernadette turned so her back was toward them before she twisted her head around to watch their wide eyed expectant stares as if she was waiting for them to answer. A few loud wolf whistles pierced the silence of the room as her near naked body was revealed when her robe dropped slowly to the floor below. Any nerves or fear she may have had dissolved away in one instantaneous moment as she began to strut and swagger around the room, teasing and titillating them as if they were her playthings that she could do anything with she pleased.

The red lacy bra and panties that she wore seemed almost a size too small clinging to and wrapping around her petite body like tightly wound cling wrap as she provocatively and sensually thrust and jiggled her ample breasts almost in their faces. Displaying great dexterity she bent over with ease playfully running her fingers along the soft silky material of her black stockings to give them an eyeful of her well proportioned rear.

Bernadette noticed with delighted satisfaction that a few had already released their burgeoning members from their prisons with their hands enthusiastically stroking their ever hardening shafts. Her high heels somehow magically barely touched the floor making almost no sound as she made her way from one enthralled and captivated man to the next.

His hand rapidly stroking his shaft Stuart looked on in wonder and awe as she approached almost in slow motion. Dropping silently on to her knees in front of him she startled him slightly when her hands replaced his wrapping tight around his member before gliding along his shaft at a steady rate.

"Let's see what we have here...." he heard her say as she tossed her long blonde hair from one shoulder to the other tilting her head slightly and letting his member slide between her lips.

She would have been the first to admit to that she did not know Stuart that well having met him only a few times and to some extent actually considered him a little odd and creepy. But that did not matter now as her head bounced hungrily along his rock hard shaft.

His hand rested on the top of her head as he let slip contented groans like clockwork as she worked his saliva coated shaft over with brutal efficiency. Bernadette could not help but smile as she twisted her head around to see that Penny and Priya had also dispensed with their robes and had joined in her 'last fling' with unbridled enthusiasm.

Her long shapely stocking covered legs spread far apart for balance and her upper body doubled over at the waist Penny sucked hungrily on Raj's shaft while Leonard slammed his cock into her from behind. The crotch of her panties had been pulled to one side to allow unimpeded access for his shaft while the red strapless bustier like top she wore had somehow been pulled downwards allowing Leonard to fondle her exposed breasts as he fucked her. One of the thin lace like straps from her garter belt had already snapped leaving her right stocking partly rolled down her leg which now rested just above her knee as her shapely, shaking body was skewered and pounded from both ends at once.

Priya down on her knees and with her long black hair flaying about wildly worked on Kripke's shaft like a consummate pro. Numerous trickles of saliva ran down his glistening shaft from the corners of her mouth as his hands propelled her head with some vigor along the length of his cock with his mouth uttering the same line over and over again "swuck it, swuck it..."

Bernadette slid her mouth from Stuarts cock letting her hand pump rapidly along his shaft as she twisted her head around yet again. "Priya is that position listed in the Kama sutra?" she playfully asked.

For a couple of seconds longer Kripke's hands held on to her as he continued to pump her head along his shaft before he finally relented releasing his grip. She swayed back onto her haunches drawing in a few rapid deep breaths as she slowly raised her head almost drunkenly from his well lubricated shaft

"I don't think so," Priya exclaimed excitedly wiping the back of her hand across her saliva drenched lips "I may have to demand a rewrite-." His hands grabbed hold of her catching her by surprise with his shaft sliding back deep into her throat cutting her off abruptly giving her no chance to add anything more as he began to fuck her face with brutal powerful stokes.

The continuous "glug, glug" like sound as his shaft repeatedly found the back of her throat reverberated around the room like an echo on steroids swirling about endlessly inside Bernadette's head. She watched as Priya with her panties now located around her ankles struggled to maintain her balance as Zack slowly slid his shaft into her before he began to pump in an almost frenzied fashion. Her exorbitantly expensive white stockings, once pristine and clean were now torn in numerous places and drenched in sweat and saliva clinging to her legs like a second skin.

"Hey," her voice was shrill, angry and loud, "This is MY last fling remember. I am going to be a married woman Mrs Howard Wolowitz in a few days so I need somebody to goddamn fuck me now!"

Zack's head turned at the sound of her outburst as he continued to pump his cock into Priya, his mouth and eyes open wide like a deer caught in a cars headlights. In an instant he had pulled his shaft from Priya's tight passage and had began to bound across the room towards Bernadette.

She let out a loud squeal as his arm wrapped around her midriff lifting her up like a rag doll before they both fell with a couple of bounces together onto the soft wide cushions of the couch.

"You want someone to fuck you?" It was more of a statement than a question as his arm wrapped tight around her as lay squirming and writhing across his lap "well I'm your man!"

His rock hard shaft flicked and brushed repeatedly against the inside of her legs and her bare backside as she wiggled wildly against his strong hold, the briefest of touches sending intense spasms of pleasure through her small body. His free hand traveled down her abdomen slipping into her panties with his fingers deftly and expertly sliding inside her.

"Oh god yes," the words came out of her mouth in short staccato like waves, his fingers pinching and massaging her engorged clit, "fuck.me!"

Stuart stood stunned looking on as not even waiting for her panties to slide halfway down her legs Zack raised her body a short distance in the air before impaling her on his rock hard cock. He was not certain but he was sure he heard a 'whoosh' like sound as he entered her as if an airtight seal had been popped.

His hand slowly stroked his cock as he watched her body began to bounce wildly about as Zack slammed his shaft between her spread legs. Her blonde hair flaying about wildly with each powerful thrust she looked like a bobble head doll as she struggled to remain upright and maintain her balance.

"Here I go" summoning up all his courage he climbed onto the couch and positioned himself next to her bouncing body. "Don't forget about me" he added as his hand gently pulled her head towards him playfully rubbing the head of his cock against her red lips before he slid it inside.

************

To say Penny was in a state of shock and awe would be an understatement – now almost completely naked except for her stockings and one high heel which clung miraculously to her left foot she had lost her bustier like top though she could no longer remember how or when. Her body twisted in a contorted position with her legs splayed out in different directions she was completely and utterly surrounded by naked male flesh. Leonard lay underneath her his arms wrapped around her back drawing their nakedness so close together that her breasts were squashed up upon his chest as he drove his cock upwards into her pussy while Raj on his hands and knees threatened to split her in two as he drove his extraordinary large shaft into her ass hole.

"Ugh... god... fuck!" Words and sounds slipped randomly from her lips as her hands pressed flat against the floor in a desperate almost futile attempt to prevent her body collapsing in a heap. As his shaft pounded in between her ass cheeks Penny could not stop herself from smiling broadly. Raj the bastard had hidden his 'little' surprise behind his inability to talk to women for far too long and that, she thought to herself it is one surprise she would definitely have to make much more use of in the very near future.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers