Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met in brief but intense passionate kisses almost in time with the thrusts into her pussy and ass. "You look," Leonard exclaimed in between kisses, "pleased with yourself."

Raj's 'surprise' pumped hard and deep inside her sphincter hitting a highly sensitive spot "Ugh fuck!" her eyes rolled briefly back inside her head and she sucked in mouthfuls of air before she could speak again. "Wouldn't you if you had ten inches of chocolate heaven pumping inside your ass?"

His face showed an expression of confusion and surprise all rolled into one "Err...no!"

Their lips met once more in a longer kiss before she replied breathlessly. "Well don't knock it until you try it!"

A quick turn of her head to either side provided her with a clear view of her two cohorts in this sexual escapade. Priya with her widely spread stockinged feet planted on top of each Kripe's broad thighs bounced and teetered about wildly as his shaft pumped into her ass. His hands holding on to her waist appeared the only thing that prevented her from toppling to the floor below. Her slightly darker skin was slick with sweat giving her body an almost luminous, shimmering quality as her lips let slip one deep throated moan after another.

Penny watched with newly found jealous admiration as a bead of sweat trickled with tantalizing slowness down her chest clinging to the curves and contours of one her ample breasts before gathering speed down her abdomen. Suddenly as their eyes met and they exchanged knowing smiles she finally understood why Priya would be so desirable and alluring to Leonard.

She could hear Bernadette's wild screams of passion even before her head turned in her direction. Her body naked except for her black stockings and bra which swung loose around her midriff she bounced energetically on Zack's cock as if she was riding a bucking bull in a rodeo. She looked so small, so tiny compared with Zack's large bulk as she rode him as her head twisted around every so often to allow Stuart to pump his shaft between her lips.

Penny looked on fascinated at a side of Bernadette she could never have imagined or have believed if it was not happening right before her very own eyes. It was some minutes later she watched Bernadette mount Stuart's prone body using her own hand to guide his cock into her waiting dripping pussy. His arms wrapped her bare backside pulling her closer to him as he started to pump before Zack slid his shaft inside her tiny puckered ass hole.

************

Her body felt numb for a split second as his large shaft pushed slowly inside her ass. Bernadette twisted her head back, a impish cheeky smile plastered across her face.

"Oooh that's it, slide it in nice and slow it's been so long since I had my little ass fucked."

She let her hands grab hold of each of Stuart's shoulders, her nakedness pressing up against his as the full length of the Zack's shaft disappeared into her ass. Her body began to tremble as his cold hands gripped her hips with her sphincter muscles closing tight around his cock enveloping it like a condom. At first she could feel his balls only graze against the soft skin of her ass as he slowly started to pump with long even strokes but it wasn't long before the room echoed with a 'thwack' sound as his speed and power increased.

If she wasn't conscious of it before the two pounding shafts in her ass and pussy made her extremely aware that it was only a thin narrow membrane of skin that separated both of them. They seemed to pump into her tiny body in total sync and with the same tempo sending intense pulses of pleasure radiating to all parts of body. She threw her head back in utter pleasure, her long blonde hair flying about in all directions as her head twisted and turned every which way in utter ecstasy as their fucking reached a crescendo.

"Fuck me...," she screamed, "ohh god harder...fuck my ass harder!"

"Holy Moly!" exclaimed Zack.

Her tiny body almost spent Bernadette let her body collapse onto top of Stuart as Zack's large shaft continued to drill relentlessly into her ass. His own shaft still embedded deep in her pussy she rested her head in the crook of Stuart's shoulder in an effort to brace and cushion her body for the unrelenting assault on her ass hole. A more than satisfied smile emblazoned across her face she turned to look at her two companions.

Penny was doubled over on the couch her knees and legs tucked under her as Kripke stood behind her slamming his cock into her pussy. Whimpering and moaning loudly with her hands wrapped around each of her stockinged calves as each and every one of his powerful thrusts appeared to knock the wind out of her and seemed to propel her body forward with a bone jarring jolt. Her long black hair pulled across one shoulder Priya looked breathtakingly beautiful and radiant as she rode Leonard's prone naked body with an unbridled enthusiasm. Bernadette could plainly see a contented smile on his face as his shaft slid in and out of her tight pussy while she held her legs upright with one hand clasped around her ankles and the other flat against the cushions of the couch for balance.

It was this point that her field of vision was unexpectedly blocked when Raj slid his shaft between her mouth. Placing one hand at the back of her head he allowed her no chance to regain her composure before he began to thrust his large shaft between her lips.

*************

Priya had tried to hold her legs upright as long as she could but eventually her fingers weakened, slipping one by one until releasing their hold her legs fell with a soft thud against the front of the couch. She gyrated and rolled her hips against his groin her mouth releasing a loud groan as the combination of his shaft buried deep inside her and her bare ass rubbing against his balls producing an unexpectedly intense sensuous and erotic sensation that pulsed through every part of her slender frame.

Her hands ran along the remnants of her white stockings which by now had numerous tears and holes along their length. She had probably spent way too much money on them she decided way over one hundred dollars but that did not matter now.

"Come on Leonard don't fail me now." Her body began to bounce along his shaft with their nakedness slapping loudly together as his cock repeatedly filled her insides. At first his hands held her body at her hips before sliding ever so slowly upwards to allow his fingers to explore and fondle her breasts.

Priya let her hands played with her hair letting her fingers run though the long black strands watching Stuart and Zack, their erect shafts swinging to and fro as they stood on either side of Bernadette holding her aloft in the the air with each of them with a firm grip of one of her arms and legs. She looked on as Bernadette smiling broadly and even giggling slightly, her hand enthusiastically rubbing her pussy as they slowly lowered her. Rajesh lay waiting patiently flat on his back on the couch the fingers of one hand wrapped around and stroking his massive shaft.

Although she would never admit to anyone she had secretly coveted, even fantasized about his shaft pumping between her very own legs. On one occasion while staying with him at his apartment she could not resist giving into temptation when he had stepped out of bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She had watched the towel come undone and slip to the floor before her eyes revealing his manhood swinging to an fro in all its gargantuan glory. Quick as a flash she had dropped to her knees taking his shaft in her mouth until he had covered her face with his white frothy goodness. "No one will ever know of this" she warned him before he had nodded his head in reply.

Priya looked on as the distance between Bernadette and Rajesh decreased waiting for the inevitable collision of pussy and cock. Time seemed to slow down as the smile disappeared from Bernadette's child like face when his shaft slipped inside the wet folds of skin of her pussy only to be replaced by a curious look of pain and pleasure all rolled up into one. Her lips seemed to mouth several words but no sound came out although Priya was sure she could make out the word "Fuck."

************

His mouth let slip the same word over and over again with his hands grasping her sweat drenched hips as his cock unrelentingly pounded her pussy.

"Fwuck, Fwuck!"

Penny had always harbored an intense deep seated dislike of Barry Kripke though at this very moment she felt that very dislike diminishing rapidly as he gave her one of the most incredible and intense sexual experiences of her life. Her head was buried deep down on the couch as her hands grasped both her ass cheeks letting her fingers spread them far apart to allow his shaft unimpeded access to her pussy. Their bodies collided with a loud slap and despite his loud and raucous exertions his speed and power never once wavered. It was to her surprise then that it was just some moments later that he pulled his shaft from her cunt.

She lifted her sore and tired body slowly from its crouched position to a sitting position swinging her legs off the front of the couch. Penny let one hand wrap around his shaft letting her fingers travel along its length before she bent forward slightly to let it slide willingly into her mouth.

"You're a weel slut Penny," exclaimed Kripke, "looking fwucking hot in your waitress uniform at thwe Chweescake Fwactory maybe nwext time I'll bend you over and do you right thwen and there." His hands clasped the sides of her head as pumped his cock into her mouth.

Penny could just imagine it - she would be taking his order at the Cheesecake Factory and he would ask about the list of specials. "So you want to know about the specials?" she would reply with a cheeky smile on her face before in full view of everyone deftly unzipping his trousers to release his already rock hard cock. She would go down on him, her head bobbing frenetically along his shaft until he exploded all over her face and she would then go and serve the next table of customers her face and hair dripping as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Another scenario she imagined was letting out a surprised squeal as he roughly bent her over a fully set table as plates and glasses would be sent flying onto the floor with an almighty crash.. Quickly pulling up her short waitress skirt he would take her from behind until he would deposit his load with his shaft still embedded deep inside her. She would then go on serving customers with a easily seen pronounced wet patch at the back of her skirt and his 'deposit' running continually down the inside her of legs in little streams. The possibilities seemed endless.

Her eyes took in the sight of Stuart, his hand leisurely stroking his shaft as he stared almost longingly at her with his large doe like eyes. Small rivers of saliva dripped down from the corners of her mouth as just for a brief moment she allowed Kripke's shaft to slide from her red colored lips. A tilt of her head and a flick of her hair to one shoulder she once again let Kripe's shaft down her throat her eyes watching Stuart as her lips sped effortlessly along the length of his shaft.

"You want to fuck me don't you Stuart," she asked in all seriousness as her lips slid from Kripke's glistening shaft before wiping the back of her hand across her drenched lips. "I've seen the way you look and stare at me whenever I come to the comic book store."

He nodded his head in reply.

"You do?," she questioned simply her hand stroking Kripke's shaft, "then tell me... just say it!"

"I wanna fuck you," Stuart replied his head nodding more enthusiastically this time, "Oh god do I want to fuck you!"

"Well then," Penny eased herself off the couch and onto her feet. "Your fantasies are about to come true Stuart," her hand cupped Kripke's face under his chin for a second, "I'm going to let Kripke here slide his cock into my ass." She stopped momentarily looking on as Kripke's facial expression changed in an instant from a bemused grin broadening into a huge simile.

"And," she continued, "that leaves my pussy," her hand teasingly slid down her abdomen to rub the soft wet skin of her pussy, "for you Stuart do you think can handle that?"

Stuart felt a nervous lump descend down his throat before he could reply "Yes.."

Nothing more needed to be said as Kripke gleefully lay his big naked frame on his backside on the couch with his legs dangling over the front, moving and sliding about on the cushions for a few seconds until he had made himself more comfortable. Stuart watched as his hand eagerly stroked his shaft as Penny climbed on to the couch, her stockinged feet sinking slightly in the cushions as she straddled his prone body. She stood still for a few seconds her toes scrunching against the soft fabric of the cushions when with a simple pirouette on one leg she rotated her body around one hundred and eighty degrees.

"Slwoly, Slwoly." With a gentle bend of her legs at her knees Kripke looked on as she slowly lowered her body towards his waiting shaft extending one hand onto the cushions of the couch to balance herself. His hands grasped at each of her hips as inch by inch she narrowed the distance until she balanced herself just above his cock.

Her skin glistening in the soft light giving off by the lights of the hotel room Stuart watched a small bead of sweat trickle down her stomach as her hands released their hold of the couch relying now on just Kripke's hold of her hips to keep her steady and to prevent her from toppling to the ground. She seemed to sway from side to side, the garter belt swinging uselessly around her midriff as she spread her black stockinged legs as wide open as she could.

Planting her feet firmly on the cushions of the couch it was only then did she allow one hand to reach downwards and carefully wrap her fingers around his shaft to guide it to the entrance of her ass hole before with a gentle arch of her body she let herself drop.

"Oh my god...." for a few brief seconds Penny let out a deep moan, her eyes rolling back into her head as his cock drilled in between the cheeks of her ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her loud exuberant cries soon ebbed into silence as she gently rolled her hips as if to coax more of his shaft into her ass hole while sucking in a number of rapid deep breaths in an almost futile effort to compose herself and to refill her near empty lungs.

Her mind began to wander imaging herself in her waitress uniform laying atop Kripke on a table at the Cheesecake Factory her legs spread wide open for all the world to see with his cock pumping in her ass while totally oblivious Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Howard ate lunch around their ribald and naked display. Or even spread across the coffee table in the apartment as they played Dungeons and Dragons.

Stuart snapped her back to reality as he pushed his cock into her pussy his near hairless chest grinding and rubbing against her breasts as he began to pump. His body collapsed onto hers and she wrapped her arms around his back, her fingernails digging into his skin hanging on with all her might as the two shafts threatened to meet somewhere inside her shaking body. Penny could not help but smile as his loud, deep throated exertions filled her ears.

"That's it Stuart," she said "fuck me hard, I know you've wanted this for a long time." Her voice wavered for a few seconds as the shafts pounded her two holes at an almost fanatical, breakneck speed. "Just imagine you are a new superhero from a comic book...."

She had thought he had not heard her of had simply just ignored her when he raised his head slightly to peer directly into her eyes as he thrust his cock into her pussy. His hands gripped her stockinged legs his fingers wrapping tight around what remained of the sheer black silky material when their lips met in what was a surprisingly passionate and sensual kiss.

"Maybe I'll be called The Penetrator?" he questioned as their lips parted.

"Yes...," Penny smiled as she let her hands frame his face drawing him closer to let their lips meet once again in a series of rapid fire kisses, "yes...yes the penetrator...."

She felt him fuck her even harder, his face straining with effort as he arched his back using all of his strength and power in his legs and hips to thrust into her drenched cunt like a demented woodpecker attacking a tree. They seemed to be on their own agenda now thrusting into her pussy and ass in wild uncoordinated bursts each of them at a vastly different speed and power causing her sweat soaked body to slide and lurch wildly. Totally and wholly enclosed in naked male flesh except for her widely spread legs and head she was the meat in a sandwich with every thrust rocking her body to its core as intense waves and pulses of pleasure radiated in never ending waves to all points of her sore quivering and trembling body.

Penny felt her head twist suddenly at the sound of a ear piercing shriek to see Priya, her naked body unrestrainedly convulsing and writhing in the throes of orgasmic rapture. Her long black hair drenched with sweat now clung to the back of her neck and head with her hands grasping Leonard's thighs tightly in a futile effort to remain upright. She looked on as her body dropped to her knees in a rather ungainly uncoordinated fashion in front of Leonard's glistening shaft. Penny noted with some satisfaction that she had somehow lost one of her white stockings while the other now had a extremely large tear down one side.

Her fingers wrapped tight around his swinging shaft pumping along its length and using her mouth in short but unrelenting frenzied bursts to extremely good effect judging by Leonard's loud and contented moans. Penny flashed Priya a smile as she watched her head bounce along his shaft with the knowledge that in the not too distant past she had been in that very same situation on many an occasion. It was not long before that with a deep throated grunt his cock released its bounty in wild, pulsing and indiscriminate streams over Priya's smug face, hair and neck. An almost girlish giggle slipped from her lips as her tongue began to flick rapidly as his cum encrusted shaft.

"Way to go Priy- uggh mmph-." Stuarts wiry frame filled her field of vision catching her totally unawares as he thrust his shaft between her lips. Coughing and spluttering Penny felt his full length slide quickly down her throat his hands cradling her head as he began to pump. Her mind was in a quandary with her arms flailing about in all directions as she attempted to counter her body being pummeled from two vastly opposing points at once – Kripke's cock in her ass and Stuart's cock in her mouth.

Her hand pushed ineffectively against his chest as her head was forced back against the head of the couch as she attempted to time her breaths in between Stuarts thrusts into her mouth but in reality only drawing in a limited amount of oxygen. Kripke's hands slid under each of her buttocks lifting her ass and legs slightly in the air as he continued to pummel hid shaft into the once small opening that was her ass hole. Her naked sweat encrusted body was now bent and twisted at the waist as if she was contortionist.

It was with a mixed sense of relief that it was only seconds later that Stuart's pace initially slowed to a crawl before he raised both of his hands to rest behind his own head allowing her head to fall back gently against the couch. As if in slow motion Penny watched his face contort into a strange expression, his eyes rolling partly back inside his head and with his shaft still embedded deep with her mouth he released his load. For a few brief seconds her lungs cried out for the precious intake of oxygen as his hot sticky bounty inundated her mouth flowing in streams down her throat and trickling from the corners of her mouth down onto her chin.