Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shaft was still pulsing streams of cum as he pulled out from her engorged mouth splashing repeatedly across her nose, eyes and hair like an out of control fire hose. It was no surprise that even though she had managed to swallow what she thought was a majority of his salty liquid that when she did eventually opened her mouth it still bubbled furiously out from her drenched lips.

"Are you weady for the wide of your life?"

"Uh.. what...?"

Kripke seemed to shift up a gear now pumping his shaft between her widely spread legs at almost frenzied pace with her hands desperately scrambling around for support, clawing a tenuous hold of his bare chest as he speared relentlessly into her ass hole.

The reflection in a nearby mirror provided her with a surreal view of her wild and unrestrained sexual exploits. Her legs raised up in the air and wrapped in what remained of the silky black hose were now spread wide open in a 'V' formation supported only by Kirpke's large hands under each cheek of her buttocks. She rested her against his chest cradling snugly against his chin with his strong hands keeping her ass elevated forcing her body in a semi crouched position.

Her skin appeared almost translucent, shiny and glistening with sweat as trickles of cum ran down her chin and onto her chest from each corner of her mouth. A soft moan slipped from her mouth as he pulled his shaft from her ass for a brief moment, her sphincter muscles reacting by opening and closing slightly as if breathing before without warning he slammed it inside her ass again.

"Oh god..." She dug her fingernails deep into his skin of his abdomen in vain bid not to slide to the floor with every powerful stroke buffeting and punishing every inch of her sore and tender naked frame. Penny could nothing but hang on with all her might looking on as his shaft pumped into her once tiny ass hole, her body sliding erratically and dangerously on top of his body.

It started not five minutes later with a sensation, a tiny pulse that started deep inside her that grew steadily stronger more intense with each passing second until it exploded radiating to every part and corner of her body. In an instant her lungs suddenly were devoid of oxygen leaving her gasping for air. Penny could do nothing more but collapse on top his naked body his cock sliding out of her ass with a loud 'plop' before it began to pulse out a seemingly never ending stream of white frothy liquid coating her abdomen and legs.

"That was wild!" was all she managed to say as he slid his body from under her leaving her sprawled naked on the couch. She flashed him a cheeky smile as her hand slid down her sweat covered and soaked abdomen her fingers teasing his white sticky offering all over her body.

"You think that was wild," Kripke replied as he stood before her his hand stroking his shaft, "just wait untwil next twime!" She let out a loud squeal as his hand grabbed her free hand pulling her almost violently up into a sitting position letting the head of his cock playfully rub across her lips.

Penny let her lips close tight around his shaft as it began to pump into her mouth her mind abuzz with the knowledge that it definitely would not be the last time.

************

She could not help but smile even though her tiny body was being skewered with almost ruthless efficiency by two well hung young men. Bernadette, her nakedness almost completely enveloped by male flesh could do nothing more but hang on for dear life as Raj pumped his shaft into her ass and Zack slid his cock into her pussy. Her hands grasped the cushions of the couch with all the strength she had left in her small hands as every thrust into her body threatened to send her toppling to the floor.

"Oh god.....don't you dare slow down Raj," she exclaimed breathlessly, "God knows when Howard is going to touch my ass so I need this bad!"

She peered down at his silent face as his lips suckled at one of her breasts extremely content with the knowledge that his prowess at fucking far outweighed his inability or need to communicate.

His massive shaft slammed deep inside her ass knocking her body completely off kilter leaving her no time to recover or to compose herself in time for his next thrust.

"That's it Raj," her head reared skywards in a wild, passionate display of utter pleasure, "this is your last chance I'm going to be Mrs Howard Wolowitz in a few days ......" Her voice dissolved into a series of rapid fire moans as the two shafts pummeled into her tiny body with a new intensity with each and every thrust threatening to split her in two.

"Mrs Howard Wolowitz." The name reverberated in her head swirling around her mind like an never ending echo. Yes she told herself in just a few days she will be walking down the aisle to marry Howard the love of her life to spend the rest of her days in wedded bliss.

She began to imagine herself standing at the altar hand in hand with Howard looking absolutely radiant and beautiful in the long flowing strapless bridal gown she had chosen. "I ask anyone present who knows a reason why these persons may not lawfully marry say so now." She would turn her head to scan the congregation at the ministers words watching as Zack, Leonard and Rajesh would all stand together as one their hands enthusiastically stroking their exposed shafts.

A sly smile on her face she would quickly hitch up her dress scampering over to drop to her knees and take each of their shafts in her mouth until they had all exploded over her pretty face and cleavage. She would then go on to complete the ceremony with their 'gift' splattered and dripping across her face and breasts.

Another scenario she envisioned was standing at the altar while Raj carefully hidden from view of course by the long train of her wedding gown pumped his cock hard into her pussy. At the precise moment the minister turned to her to ask "Do you Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski take Howard Joel Wolowitz for your lawful wedded husband?" she would orgasm. Visibly shaking with her body in sexual ecstasy she would inadvertently scream out "Oh god yes .....yes, yes, yes," and on opening her eyes to see everyone staring in her direction she would sheepishly add in a more normal tone of voice, "I do."

She was abruptly brought back to reality when she came hard with her tiny body experiencing the most intense and all consuming pleasure she had ever felt. Bernadette would later tell Penny and Priya that the next five minutes would occur in almost slow motion. Their shafts would slide out of ass and pussy almost in unison leaving her shaking and gasping for breath and although she cannot recall how she would end up on her knees on the couch with her face thrust outward waiting patiently as Zack and Rajesh stood before her with their hands frenziedly stroking their shafts.

"Come on boys," she teased, "you know you can do it...let me taste it."

"Holy moly!" It was Zack who exploded first his cock pulsing streams of cum liberally coating her face and chest in all its sticky frothy goodness. Bernadette thrust her face further forward in an audacious move to ensure she caught the last of his ever shortening, subsiding contributions like a a hose suddenly running out of its supply of water. She had begun to lick her cum coated lips, her skin sensing every little river and trickle as the opaque liquid slowly ran down her face when with a loud grunt Raj joined in sending forth an almost continuous but often misdirected streams across her neck and breasts.

"Mmm chocolate and cream," she exclaimed with a cheeky smile on her face scooping up some of their sticky offering with a finger before sliding it seductively between her lips, "my favorite...yum!"

Their hands vigorously stroking their shafts in an last ditch effort to coax out the last few drops Zack and Raj looked on in wonder as hand in hand Penny and Priya strolled casually past. Their naked sweat and cum coated bodies glistened and and almost glowed in the soft light of the hotel room as they sat down on either side of Bernadette. Displaying no signs of modesty they both lounged back on the couch their legs spread wide open for all the world to see.

"I hope your weren't too," Penny began only to stop momentarily as she leaned forward to take their each of their shafts one by one between her lips, "disappointed with tonight?" Her eyes peered almost expectantly up at Zack and Raj as her tightly wound fingers pumped along each of their their shafts.

Bernadette let her finger run along Priya's lips before she opened her mouth letting it slip inside. "Oh no," she replied as Priya's lips closed around her finger as she slowly slid it in and out, "it was the best fucking night of my life!"