Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 03

Story Info
Bernadette's Birthday Surprise.
7.4k words
4.35
32.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

They seemed to flicker and dance almost in unison their soft light creating an ethereal and surreal backdrop to the supposed festivities. Barely distinct distorted and oddly shaped shadows played across the wall as the candles arranged in a haphazard pattern on the small cake continued to slowly melt away to their inevitable extinction.

The flame from each candle reflected in her glasses Bernadette leaned forward slightly from her seated position on the couch. She seemed to hesitate for a second when with a huff she blew all the candles out in an instant before with arms folded against her chest collapsed with a loud sigh back on to couch.

"Fine birthday this turned out to be!" she offered angrily.

Penny lounged back in her chair calmly sipping at her glass of wine. The last wisps of smoke from the candles dissolved slowly in the air as she studied the almost annoyed and exasperated expression plastered across her best friends face.

"Ok what did Howard do this time?"

Bernadette raised herself back up to a sitting position her wide open eyes glaring at Penny.

"How did you know it was Howard's fault?"

"Listen sweetie when you get to know Howard as long as I have," she stopped to down the remaining wine in her glass, "the very first you discover about him is that it's always his fault!"

She picked up the wine bottle from the coffee table to refill her now empty glass right up to the brim.

"In fact," Penny continued, "if the rumors are correct and I'm pretty sure that they are all women cringe in horror and revulsion whenever the name Howard Wolowitz is mentioned!"

"Hey!," Bernadette snapped, "Howard may be an idiot and a moron but he is mine and I love him."

"Sorry I didn't mean-."

"I knew exactly what you meant!," Bernadette cut her off with a cheeky smile, "but I still mad at him and it won't get him off the hook!"

Quickly gulping down half of the contents of her glass Penny leaned forward in her chair. "What did he do tell me, tell me!"

"Well I shouldn't be telling you this..." Her voice faded into silence leaving Penny hanging.

"Come on tell me you know it won't go any further than me or this room!"

"Ok ok. Well in the week leading up to my birthday he kept dropping hints that he had booked a high class restaurant for a wonderful romantic birthday dinner for just the two of us. And no it wasn't the Olive Garden or The Cheesecake Factory! I must admit I was pretty chuffed when we walked in the door of the restaurant only to be lead to a our table to find his mother sitting there!"

"No way! What did you do?"

:"I stormed out that's what I did. Later on he had audacity and nerve to give me a Lego death star as a birthday present and top it all off I heard that he arranged for tickets for the guys to see the new Star Trek movie leaving us to celebrate my birthday all alone."

"Actually in this case you can't blame Howard for everything."

Bernadette looked at Penny with a puzzled expression on her face. "What do you mean?"

"The part about Howard arranging tickets for the guys is not exactly true..."

"Huh?'" It was all Bernadette could offer in return.

"Well I was the one who told the guys to tell you that it was Howard who got them the tickets so that you will be even more mad at him and also to make doubly sure he wouldn't be here."

"Why?"

She was a little more than puzzled when Penny did not offer a reply looking on as she rose to her feet to stride the short distance behind the couch towards her bedroom. It was only then when Bernadette had twisted her head around to follow her that she noticed it was strange and unusual that her bedroom door was closed and shut something that almost never happened.

Penny had stood by the closed door for only a few seconds before she turned the handle letting the door swing open on its own.

As if to heighten the tension for just couple of seconds nothing happened as Bernadette looked on expectantly as the door slowly swung open noiselessly on its arc. Then the figures of Rajesh, Leonard, Zack and Barry Kripke emerged all dressed in white robes tied securely with a sash around the waist. All them calmly followed Penny standing directly behind her as she sat back down.

Her eyes darted from Penny crossing her tanned legs as she eased herself back onto her chair then to the boys standing behind her and then back to Penny in one continuous cycle.

"What's going on?" she asked innocently.

"Well," Penny began a cheeky smirk on her face, "the boys and I got talking about your birthday present. I put a few ideas forward then they put an idea forward and well...well lets just say I didn't need much convincing to go along."

The smile on her face broadened as she continued. "The boys had such a wild time the other night they desperately wanted to return the favor."

Bernadette watched as the four of them edged closer to the couch their hands quickly untying the sash of their robes allowing them to slip off their bodies and onto the floor below.

"Oh my!" Her hand went straight to her mouth as she gushed in surprise.

There they all stood naked before her their members already erect and standing to attention, each of them with a bow of red ribbon stuck to a strategic section on their anatomy.

The expression on her face soon changed to a devilish smile as they all moved closer crowding around her she sat forward on the couch.

.

"Oooh," she exclaimed, "These are the gifts I love and I don't even have to unwrap them!" Her hands quickly reached outwards her fingers wrapping around Rajesh's and Zack's erect members moving slowly along the length of their shafts. "And I love the touch of the red ribbon!"

"That was my idea" offered Penny. She could just catch the occasional glimpse of Bernadette through the forest of naked male flesh her hands stroking one shaft after another with her face lit up with a sexy, impish smile.

"Aren't you going to join in?" asked Bernadette peering out between the tightly packed mass of male nakedness.

"No, no maybe later." Highly tempted as she was she had decided for her friend to experience the pleasure of all the naked male flesh available here in her own apartment. Her time would come later. "This is your day sweetie enjoy yourself."

No sooner had the words left her mouth than the familiar sound of the first groan filled the air and she looked on as the diminutives blonds head began to bob along the length of Zack's shaft.

Just a like a high class smörgåsbord her eyes darted every which way unsure of which tasty treat to slide into her hungry little mouth. Awkward and clumsy at first her small hands soon began working in perfect synchronized unison with each of them jacking off a saliva coated shaft while her mouth, tongue and lips worked feverishly on a third. For a woman of such short a stature she surprisingly did not have an aversion to the rigors of rough sex with one hand after another using the strands of her long hair to pull her in every direction at once.

"Thwey sway its wour bwirthday!" His fingers entwined in the strands of her hair on top of her head and with his cock pumping in her mouth Kripkes lisp riddled voice made a mockery of the Beatles classic. Her lips often brushed against his pubic hair her glasses often clouding over as time after time he buried his shaft deep down her throat.

"We're gwonna hwave a good twime!" He finally relented pulling his shaft from her between her lips making Bernadette rock backwards slightly with her lungs heaving desperate for air.

"Yeah good one Kripke!" offered Leonard with a slight chuckle.

Bernadette gave Leonard a wry smile as she swallowed his shaft whole her teeth latching on to the red ribbon pulling it from his body and taking a few pubic hairs with it as she pulled back.

"Owwl what was that for?"

She only gave him a quick wink of an eye in reply before letting his shaft slip between her lips once more.

To say Penny was surprised that so much sexual energy could come from such a small petite package as Bernadette would be a severe understatement. Her glasses almost permanently misted over she relied on instinct her head twisting this way and that ravenously devouring Kripke's and Leonard's shaft each in turn. Tendrils of saliva trailed from her lips as she switched from cock to cock as if a morbidly obese person unable to satisfy her hunger. His nimble fingers successfully negotiating each of the buttons of her tight yellow sweater Zack was now slipping and tugging it with some force from her shoulders. Penny could not help but lick her lips in expectation looking on as Rajesh stroked his massive shaft with one hand while the other had slipped underneath the hem of her friends floral dress to rub with some vigor against the crotch of her pantyhose.

Bernadette let slip a loud surprised squeal as found her petite frame picked up like a rag doll and deposited onto her knees atop Penny's turquoise colored couch. It only took a second for her to regain her composure her hands blindly reaching out grabbing a secure hold of Kripke's shaft guiding it once again between her lips.

Rajesh smiled as he watched Bernadette take the three cocks before her like a consummate pro never once slowing down and with her head bobbing along each shaft at a terrific rate of knots. Her knees seemed to bounce on top of the cushion as she rested one elbow atop the head of the couch to balance herself while the other hand alternately stroked their saliva soaked shafts or hung on for dear life.

His fingertips could feel the soft sensual material of her pantyhose as one hand slid up the inside of her spread legs while the other folded the hem of her dress upwards until it was all scrunched up around her waist. He had taken in the sight of her perky pantyhose covered ass for only a few seconds when his fingers tore apart the crotch of her pantyhose with ease and pulling her panties to one side he promptly slid the full length of his shaft inside her.

He had already started to pump his shaft meeting some resistance as their bodies collided with a muffled slap because of her pantyhose before she had any sort of reaction. Her head reared upwards with a sudden jolt saliva dripping from her lips as an abnormally loud guttural groan escaped from such a small petite frame of a woman. Barely had she time to peer around behind her with the just audible words "Oh shit!" escaping from her mouth when her head was pushed downwards allowing a shaft to once more slide between her lips.

Penny had to bite on to her lip looking on as Rajesh's cock slammed headlong into her body so much so that his hands had to hold her upright at her hips preventing her from collapsing in a heap onto the couch. Her own legs now spread wide open she had lost the will to resist a long time ago with the crotch of her panties pulled to one side to allow unimpeded access for a single finger to delicately tease and play with the soft wet skin of her pussy.

Bernadette had done a masterful job she had decided with her dress now bouncing around her midriff as Raj fucked her, her tiny hands hanging tightly onto Leonard's and Zack's shafts while Kripke pumped his cock down her throat. Her moaning punctuated only by an occasional cry of pain as Kripke twisted the nipples of her exposed breasts seemed to come in waves flooding into her ears and almost overwhelming her senses.

Rising to her feet she calmly tugged and teased at her panties sliding them down her legs and off each of her feet in turn. Spreading her legs a little wider Penny bent her body over slightly at the waist draping one arm over the chair while the other pulled the hem of skirt upwards exposing her bare ass to the world.

"Hey boys," her voice was full of swagger and confidence with just a hint of allure as she provocatively thrust her bare naked ass in their direction, "I've been thinking about joining the party what do you think?"

It was Zack who reacted first his head jolting upwards just like meerkat when it senses danger.

"About time!" He scampered in a headlong rush in her direction nearly falling over twice in his haste as he did so.

His hands sliding along the smooth skin of her ass cheeks Penny writhed and squirmed as he positioned himself directly behind her. Prolonging her agony he teased her with the head of his cock dancing around the soft skin of her pussy plunging inside her before pulling out almost instantly.

"Oh god," she let out a soft moan, "just fuck me!"

Startled he slammed the full length of his shaft inside causing her to stumble forward a few steps and to hurriedly extend a hand outwards to stop her collapsing on to the chair. She could no help but let out several pleasure laden shrieks in close rapid succession as with her back arched in a graceful almost yoga like pose in as he started to pump. Their bodies colliding with a resounding slap his hands grabbed her arms at her wrists pinning them backwards forcing her to widen her stance in a bid to remain upright.

"That's it!, that's it!" she found herself repeating over and over again as his shaft relentlessly speared into her sinewy yet taut body. "Fuck me like the good whore that I am!"

"Oh you're a whore alright!" Zack offered. He began to increase the pace of his strokes the upper half of his body bent over hers as he attempted to find and use all the available power from his hips and legs.

Penny smiled turning her head just in time to see Kripke ease his naked frame on to her couch his hand contentedly stroking his shaft as he made himself comfortable. She was alarmed to see a large wet patch between his open legs on the turquoise fabric of the couch but she gave a quick shrug of her shoulders as it was not the first time it had happened and it certainly will not be the last. Bernadette her small petite frame now clad only in the remnants of her pantyhose and with her glasses still miraculously perched atop her nose carefully eased her nakedness on to the couch to straddle his waiting shaft. Her extremely short legs meant that Penny did not have to wait long to see Kripke's large shaft slide with agonizing slowness into her friends pussy a strange expression of pleasure and pain all rolled into one etched across her face. It was at that point Leonard obscured her field of vision by sliding his cock into her mouth.

Bernadette could not help but let a loud grunt escape from her mouth as Kripke's cock slid into her vaginal canal. She rested her pantyhose covered feet on the top of his broad thighs stretching out her legs for better balance, his hands grasping a secure hold of her hips pulling her tiny body down onto his shaft.

"You know Bwernadette Rostenkowski," he offered as slowly began to pump using small gyrations of his hips, "you cwertainly dwo have a twight pussy."

"Well Kripke," her tone of voice had a hint of unintentional venom and anger. "If you would fuck me more often maybe it wouldn't be so tight would it!"

Kripke chuckled loudly to himself. "I thwink that cwould be awrranged!"

His hands slipped from her hips letting her ride his pumping shaft unassisted with her body bouncing and teetering from side to side as if she was riding a bucking bull in a rodeo. She could do nothing more than let a steady stream of moans and expletives erupt from her mouth as his rapidly pumping shaft threatened to split her petite body in two.

"Nwot so twight now eh?"

Bernadette offered a weak smile in reply, his hand sliding up the smooth skin of her abdomen to molest and play with each of her over sized breasts while the other arm wrapped tight around her midriff allowing his fingers to occasionally tease and twist the soft wet skin of her pussy.

She had a clear view of Leonard's naked ass each cheek seemingly vibrating in unison as he thrust his shaft with wild abandon into Penny's pussy. Her legs spread wide to counter his strokes she was now almost totally naked except for her top which was now all scrunched up near her shoulders exposing her breasts. The familiar rhythmical slap of naked bodies colliding filled her ears as Leonard pumped his cock into her body from behind while her head bobbed enthusiastically along Zack's shaft who lay spreadeagled in a chair.

"Fuck me," saliva dripped in long tendrils from her lips to drip slowly onto Zack's shaft below, "fuck my goddamn pussy don-"

Her words were abruptly cut off as her head was forced downwards letting the shaft to slide down her throat once again.

Leonard could feel sweat pouring down his face as fucked her with all the strength he had in his body. His hands held a somewhat tenuous grip of her hips slipping off occasionally as his cock speared in an almost relentless and fanatical fashion into her body .The long golden strands of her hair flayed about wildly as he watched a single bead of sweat flow tantalizingly slowly down the gentle arch of bare backside.

"Life doesn't get any better than this!" he told himself

He was then somewhat surprised that it was only moments later she pulled her body free from his shaft to slowly and carefully straighten her body up to a standing position. Her legs swayed noticeably underneath her and for just a moment she looked like that she was about to collapse to the ground forcing her to grab a hold of the chair to steady herself.

"I need someone to do me in the ass," she announced calmly and with hardly any emotion evident in her voice. She crossed her arms over her chest with her fingers hooking under the material of her scrunched up top to lift it over and off her head tossing it to the floor behind her leaving her now completely naked.

"Who wants to do me in my little ol' ass?" Penny questioned raising a hand to point directly at Zack. She then turned her body unsteadily around on the spot to point to Leonard before turning once more to gesture at Rajesh.

Zack's hand immediately shot upwards just like over enthusiastic school boy in a classroom.

"Sorry sweetie," she offered him an apologetic look as she ran her hand over her lips and chin wiping them clean of saliva, "but you can't scratch my itch. I've got a got a craving for some chocolate and you must know a girls not at all content until her cravings been satisfied don't you?"

She bent down to gave him a quick peck on the lips before she turned and strode purposefully towards where Rajesh was standing his hand contentedly stoking his shaft. Zack watched her walk away her ass jiggling about with each step as if to emphasize what he would be missing.

Startled Rajesh gave out loud but sharp yelp when her fingers wrapped tight around his shaft as she led him like a lovesick dog towards the couch nearly stumbling and falling on occasions until with a gentle shove he fell in a heap on to the couch.

Penny fell to her knees taking his shaft in her mouth letting her head bob up and down at a furious almost breakneck speed. Managing time and again to deep throat his full length she displayed absolutely no regard or fear of his massive size with saliva dripping from her mouth running in little trickles down the length of his shaft and onto the couch.

"Girls can never have too much chocolate can they Raj?"

She gave him a wink of her eye, her tongue rapidly flicking across the head of his cock as if she was scooping up the last remnants of ice cream from a bowl.

He shook his head in silence looking on as she rose to her feet one hand between her legs playing with herself. Her long golden hair cascaded over one shoulder of her tanned nakedness his eyes taking in the sight of her well apportioned breasts with her nipples erect and standing to attention, down the glistening skin of her abdomen to the small neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair just above her pussy.

She had eased herself on top of him to sit almost in his lap before he had snapped out of his self imposed stupor. Her bare ass rubbed against his balls with his shaft brushing against the soft skin of her pussy as she dangled her legs over the edge of the couch sending intense spasms of uncontrollable pleasure through her body.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers