Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slid under each ass cheek lifting her slightly into the air as her fingers wrapped themselves around his shaft guiding it to the entrance of her ass hole. A loud groan slipped from her mouth when the head of of his cock penetrated her tight sphincter allowing her body to fall back onto his. She had offered him a reassuring smile as their eyes met for just a brief instant when his hands slipped from underneath her impaling her body on his shaft.

Penny rolled her hips compelled to impale his shaft even deeper inside her woefully unprepared body before they both worked in unison with him pumping up from below and her riding his cock from above. Their lips met in desire filled kisses as she lifted her legs resting her feet on the top of his thighs while his hands roamed freely and without hesitation to explore every part of her nakedness. She turned her head and gave a wry smile to Bernadette who seemed to have her hands full next to her on the couch.

Bernadette's legs clad in what was left of her pantyhose rested atop Leonard's shoulders with his hands resting on the top of the couch on either side of her head as he drove his cock into her pussy. Her body lay sprawled atop Kripke who seemed intent in permanently resizing her once tiny ass hole by driving his large shaft at a relentless rate upwards into her petite nakedness. The glasses perched atop her face slid downwards to dangle precariously on the tip of her nose before sliding upwards again and then back again in one seemingly never ending cycle as the two cocks working in unison pummeled her body with brutal efficiency.

'Don't stop, don't stop..." Her voice seemed to come in waves dying in volume only to rise once more, "Please don't stop..."

"She's been pounded harder than an atom in a particle accelerator!" joked Leonard. He could feel her breasts rub against his hairless chest as her arms wrapped themselves tight around his torso.

"You know Hofstadter," offered Kripke, "I thwink thwat's the most logical thwing ever to come out your mwouth!"

"Lets hope she achieves the big bang!" added Leonard causing both of them to break up into a short fit of laughter.

"Hey!," her extraordinarily loud voice seemed to echo around the room, "you two get over yourselves you're here to do only one thing and one thing only and that's fuck me!"

Their laughter fell silent picking up their intensity with her tiny body buffeted and rocked as their shafts threatened to tear her apart at the seams.

It was some minutes later though she does not recall exactly how that she found herself on her feet her body doubled over at the waist and with Kripke's hands clasping the sides of her head as his cock slid with rapid intensity down into her throat. Leonard stood directly behind her widely spread legs pumping his cock with equal ferocity into her ass.

"Cwan you twaste it huh?," Kripke repeated the same line over and over again, "cwan you twaste your ass on my cwock? "

His shaft embedded deep down her throat her hands pushed ineffectually against his thighs with his strong grip holding her head down until he finally relented releasing his grip. Her body sprung upwards like a jack in a box swaying to and fro her mouth gulping in huge breaths of precious oxygen to refill her near empty lungs.

Her legs swaying underneath her Bernadette could feel body shake with an unexpected intensity and vigor as Leonard continued to spear his shaft into her ass. His short stubby fingers slid played with the soft skin of her pussy making it nigh on impossible for her to regain her any sort of composure or any sense of control of her body.

She could see Kripe's smiling face his hand contentedly stroking his saliva coated shaft as his naked frame lounged back on Penny's couch. Just opposite him lay Penny her body sprawled on top of Zack with his large hands spread under each of her widely spread legs as his cock pumped into her ass hole. Completely hidden from view her head rested against the top of the couch while Rajesh his legs somehow straddling both of them drove his over sized piece of man meat down her throat.

Her fingers contrasted starkly with the darkness of his ass cheeks with her red fingernails digging into his skin drawing him closer ensuring more of his shaft slipped between her lips. In between the gargling almost choking sounds emanating on a continuous basis from her throat Bernadette could hear Penny exclaim loudly goading, provoking him "Come on Raj deeper... more of your yummy cock!" His hands holding on to the couch for leverage her words would then be quickly silenced as Raj pushed his cock deeper down her throat.

"Don't you dare slow down Leonard Hofstadter" she exhorted turning quickly around to see a strained expression on his face.

Widening her stance as his cock pummeled at steady rate into her ass Bernadette knew her tiny body could only take so much more. Her pantyhose purchased only a few days before were now ripped and torn clinging to her legs like a second skin and her clothes lay scattered god knows where somewhere in the mess of Penny's living room.

She looked on as Kripke successfully maneuvered his rather large naked frame to slide his cock into Penny's unoccupied pussy. Her body now almost completely obscured it was only her very frequent grunts and groans interspersed by her gargling, gasping throaty noises that indicated anyone lay under all that naked male flesh. His ass cheeks seemingly vibrating in unison Kripke pumped his cock into her pussy at a rather unique angle standing on the tips of his toes his body leaning slightly forward with his arms extended straight outward and his hands grasping a hold of the couch either side of Raj's naked form.

The almost rhythmic slapping of their colliding bodies drove Leonard on thrusting his shaft into her tight fitting sphincter at a even more pronounced rate of knots. A single bead of sweat trickled slowly down the arch of her bare backside, her high pitched squeals and moans suddenly morphing together to come out of her mouth now as one continuous noise. His hands had slid along her body to squeeze and play with her generous breasts when he felt her body shudder violently a number of times in quick rapid fire succession.

Her legs swaying and shaking underneath her Bernadette staggered forward a few steps pulling her body free from his still pumping shaft. A loud guttural groan slipped from her mouth when she suddenly dropped to her knees before a somewhat surprised Leonard her small fingers wrapping themselves around his shaft sliding with an unexpected eagerness along the length of his cock.

Leonard looked on as she eased her naked body up onto her haunches with her small legs bent at the knees folded up under her placing one hand on the floor for balance.

"Want me to suck you off Hofstadter?" she asked smiling a rather cheeky smile her voice a little raspy as she peered expectantly up at him.

He had hardly begun to nod his head in agreement when she rocked forward slightly allowing the full length of his cock to slide inside the tight confines of her mouth. Her nose brushed against his pubic hair her lips wrapping themselves tight around his cock before her head began to bob along his shaft with unbridled gusto.

Leonard could only offer regular grunts and moans in appreciation with her lips, teeth and tongue all working in perfect unison to send waves of unimaginable pleasure through his naked frame. "She's not a bad little cocksucker!" he thought to himself making a mental note to definitely make more use of her newly discovered talents in the very near future.

"Good things do come in small packages!" he offered.

Her eyes peering upward a broad smile graced Bernadette's saliva soaked lips as she gushed like a little schoolgirl who just scored a kiss from the most handsome boy in class.

"You want to come in my mouth?" she asked coyly.

"And I thought things couldn't get any better!"

Leonard placed his hands on each side of her head entwining his fingers in strands of her hair as Bernadette willingly opening her mouth wide to allow him to slide his shaft inside. Her lips wrapping tight around his shaft he began to pump using small gyrations of his hips not even allowing her a chance to take a breath as his pace increased gradually. The sound of gargling almost choking sounds emanating from the back of her throat was like music to his ears driving him on so much so that he could literally feel her her upper body sway backwards with each stroke.

He looked on in wonder and awe as Penny allowed her naked body to be twisted in every conceivable way and position in order to satisfy the almost insatiable lust of Zack, Kripke and Raj.

She hung on grimly with arms wrapped around Kripke's neck as he carried her body aloft while his cock pumped into her pussy. Leonard was convinced that at one point she was about to fall to the floor below as her legs initially wrapped around his torso soon lost their grip to hang down loosely like two swinging dead weights. It was then that Zack gladly stepped in to save the day as with his hands spread across her fleshy bouncing ass cheeks he proceeded to slip his cock into her sphincter.

The cushions that were once lay scattered in a orderly fashion along the couch now lay tossed haphazardly around the apartment with the couch itself used for purposes other than which it was originally designed. Willingly and obligingly her legs spread wide open for all the world to see Penny repeatedly allowed her lean and taut nakedness to be penetrated in her ass and pussy by Rajesh's massive shaft. Kripke and Zack stood either side of her bucking body on the saliva and sweat stained cushions of the couch their hands grabbing a hold of her hair to yank her head this way and that way to slip their shafts into her hungry little mouth. Leonard marveled at her incredible staying power.

To to top it all off the three of them all stood patiently in line as she lay huddled on the couch with her legs and knees tucked tight under her naked body and her red tipped fingers teasing the cheeks of her ass apart to allow unimpeded access to her puckered ass hole. Her loud grunts and groans combined with the intense sound of slapping naked bodies seemed to reverberate around the tiny apartment as time and again their shafts drilled into her ass. The once pinkish skin surrounding her ass hole was now a deep crimson if not bright red once they had all finished with her.

A woman knows when a man is about to release his load Bernadette told herself, a sixth sense if you will. His face would display a pained expression as if he was passing a large kidney stone as she could somehow sense a thickening of his shaft just like a fire hose inflating when the water was turned on. Time would suddenly slow down with the very first drops of his white gooey essence spurting out from his cock in slow motion while the remainder of his load would shoot out in a rush pulsing in strong steady streams until with his supply exhausted it would dribble out in tiny minuscule droplets.

"Oh god!"

Bernadette instinctively placed the palms of her hands on his thighs as with a loud grunt Leonard sent a virtual torrent of cum through his pulsing shaft directly into her mouth and down into her throat. Her tiny naked frame pushed physically backwards she struggled for breath at first feeling like she was drowning with so much of his offering invading her mouth that it came bubbling out from the small gap between his shaft and her lips like a mass of effervescent white gooey liquid. It was not until he slid his shaft from her mouth that she had the chance to take her first breath with his bubbly gift running in multiple streams down her chin and neck trickling onto her breasts.

"Oh yeah baby!" he exclaimed with all the bravado in the world his hand stroking his still spurting shaft.

It was only then did he show concern at Bernadette who hunched over on her knees on the floor was coughing and spluttering as she sucked in one mouthful after another of precious oxygen.

"Are you ok Bernadette?"

"Of course I'm ok!," she hissed saliva and cum flying out of her mouth as she spoke. "You're not the first guy to dump his load in my mouth and you certainly won't be the last!"

"It probably built up over a long time you see I don't normally do this sort of-"

"Listen buster," she abruptly cut him off, "get a hold of yourself it just went down the wrong way..." Her coughing had still not deserted her when she rose up on to her haunches taking his cock in her mouth yet again.

She was sore from head to toe with even muscles she did not even know had existed before screaming out in pain. They had willingly used her as their own personal fuck toy with three of the largest shafts she had ever encountered repeatedly exploring every orifice of her supple and pliable naked frame. Her body had been bent and twisted into every conceivable position on her own sweat and saliva soaked couch and in her very own apartment. Yet Penny was still not completely satisfied leaving her wanting much, much more.

They were all arranged in front her, Kripke, Raj and Zack as she sat with legs spread wide open on the edge of her couch to take each of their still rock hard shafts in turn in her mouth. Her head would bob along one shaft with unbridled gusto while her hands enthusiastically stroked the two others.

Penny looked on as Bernadette staggered slowly onto the couch her naked frame bouncing once or twice as she clumsily fell back onto a nearby cushion. Her tongue darted rapidly and deftly around her lips in an almost futile effort to reach the tiny tendrils of cum that still swayed precariously from her chin. Still perched atop her nose her glasses half fogged over were splattered all over in tiny droplets of saliva and cum. The only piece of clothing that remained on her petite body were the remnants of her pantyhose so torn and split in places that they were now virtually worthless.

"I see Leonard already gave you your 'gift'," offered Penny as she hungrily devoured Raj's massive shaft, "but he was never the type of guy the could hold on until the last minute." She offered him a playful wink an of eye as her head bounced energetically along the length of Rajesh's cock.

Leonard shot her a dirty look "Very funny!"

She was in her own little world totally and utterly oblivious to Bernadette or Leonard looking on in awe as she gave no mercy to the three pieces of man meat arranged before her. Penny let her lips bound along each and every shaft saliva dripping from her mouth as she did so displaying no qualms or fears when each shaft was pushed farther and farther down into her throat. Just like a master chef who learns by experience and intuition when a meal is cooked she closed her eyes thrusting her face towards them when she knew they were each at bursting point.

"Hwey I've gwot a idea!"

Surprised Penny watched Kripke's naked frame bound into the kitchen area to return with two empty wine glasses. He handed one to Zack while everyone watched as he began to vigorously jack his shaft until with a loud grunt he proceeded to release his load in pulsing streams directly into the glass. The viscous liquid at first clung stubbornly to the sides of the glass before ever so slowly sliding down to settle at the bottom.

"Holy moly," exclaimed Zack, "why didn't I think of that?"

He proceeded to jack his own shaft taking a little longer to release his load and with less than successful aim only around half of his offering fell directly inside the glass. Rajesh gave both of the a look of disdain taking both glasses from their hands before he placed them on the nearby coffee table.

His hand moved slowly at first traveling along the length of his shaft carefully bending his body slightly at the waist to ensure he aim would be true. A loud moan escaped from his lips as gradually his hand moved faster and faster until he exploded sending cascading waves of cum into both of the glasses.

Kripke waited until his offering had settled at the bottom of each glass before he picked both of them up.

"Hwere you are lwadies," he gave one glass to Bernadette and the other to Penny, "enjoy!"

Penny raised her glass up to light slowly swirling the contents around as if she was a wine connoisseur.

"Excellent body, great vintage" she joked as she brought the glass back down to her lips.

Hardly had any touched her lips when out of the corner of her eye she watched stunned as Bernadette tilted her head backwards letting the contents of her glass drain slowly onto her tongue. The final drops of the white gooey liquid had only just dropped onto her tongue when with a audible gulp she swallowed the whole lot in one fell swoop.

"What!?," she offered as she felt all eyes in the room upon her to simply shrug her shoulders, "A girl can't swallow a whole glass a cum on her birthday?"

"Well if you like it that much..." Penny smiled as she brought her glass down to her chest allowing some of the contents to pour onto her breasts. The liquid felt cool as it traced a slow leisurely path down the smooth skin of her abdomen looking directly at Bernadette as her fingers teasingly swirled the cum around each of her nipples for added emphasis. She opened her legs a little wider her fingers seductively rubbing the soft skin of her pussy when she allowed the remainder of the glass to pour out over her pussy. It oozed and bubbled over the neatly trimmed triangle of blondish pubic hair, over the pinkish skin of her pussy and finally onto the fabric of the couch below.

"Oooh desert!," exclaimed Bernadette, "and just how I like it Penny a la mode!"

At first Bernadette remained seated on the couch simply twisting her body around her rapidly darting tongue causing a slight tickling sensation as it flicked against the smooth skin between her breasts. Her teeth and lips suckling on her sensitive erect nipples Penny could not help but release a soft moan as her tongue deftly cleansed each of her large areolas of the sticky white liquid.

It was not until her tongue and lips traced a tantalizingly slow path down her silky abdomen did she rise from the couch to kneel between her spread legs. Rising up to her haunches Bernadette placed a hand on her inner thigh to balance herself just as her tongue made contact with her best friends pussy.

Penny bit on to her lower lip in pure pleasure as the diminutive blonds tongue lapped furiously against the soft wet skin of her cunt.

"That's it sweetie lick my pussy," she offered as she ran a gentle caressing hand through the golden messy strands of Bernadette's hair. "Oooh you haven't done this in a while have you? Ohhhh god and you are so good at it aren't you!?"

Bernadette peered up at Penny offering a cheeky smile letting let her body drop to a more comfortable position on her hands and knees onto the floor. The cheeks of her perky naked ass seemed to quiver and shake in time with the muted muffled sounds of content moans that slipped regularly from her mouth as she buried her head between her friend's spread legs.

One by one hands started to vigorously stroke their spent shafts the actors putting on the impromptu erotic stage show before their stunned eyes continuing entirely oblivious to their presence. Her hands spread across her ass cheeks Penny had easily pulled Bernadette's naked frame up to lie partially on top of her when they both fell back together with soft thud onto the couch. Breast rubbing upon breast their lips first met in short tender quick fire kisses before locking together in a passion filled savage embrace.

"Holy Moly!"

Unable to contain himself Zack's outburst was rather muted coming out almost as a whisper. He looked on as their almost choreographed display of eroticism continued their naked bodies sliding unconcerned on the saliva, sweat and cum stained couch until they lay in a skewed but not perfect 69 position. Moans and shrieks of various intensity and volume punctuated the air on a continuous basis as with heads buried fingers probed and delved while lips, teeth and tongues worked their magic on the succulent wet sliver of pinkish skin between each others legs.