Big Bang Theory-One Last Fling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed to work in perfect unison as with no words needed their faces displayed a look of unadulterated pure pleasure as each one took turns to come up for a few breaths of precious oxygen before diving straight back in. Their increasingly shallow rapid breaths quickly morphed with their constant moaning to form one rather melodious almost musical cacophony of sounds. The sounds gradually increased in speed and intensity with each passing second until their near simultaneous loud shrieks signaled that their show was at an end.

Just like a deafening round of applause each of their shafts exploded for a second time sending a series of wildly pulsing streams of their love juice all over their writhing exhausted bodies. It was only after their nakedness and the couch were given another liberal coating of the white bubbly sticky liquid that their hands finally slid free from their now completely spent shafts.

"Now thwats what I cwall a bwirthday!" exclaimed Krikpe his fingers trying in vain to coax the last few drops from his cock.

It was some seconds later that Penny raised her head slightly globules of cum evident in her hair and streaming in tiny trickles down her face. "Yeah, yeah," she replied "but who's going to help me clean up before fussy pants Cooper makes his way over here?"

She doesn't know why but they all suddenly burst out laughing.