Big Bang Theory: Penny is Leia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj, in the spirit of the night announced, "I think the prisoner needs to be restrained for my interrogation."

Stuart and Howard instantly each grasped one of Penny's gorgeous legs and proceeded to spread them as obscenely wide as possible. Her endlessly long legs were now spread almost straight apart and her slit had parted to reveal her juicy hole. Everyone in the room (with maybe the exception of Sheldon) was breathless with anticipation as Raj nudged the crown of his monster against Penny's slit. It still glistened with Leonard's cum as Raj began to push forward, stuffing his log into Penny's cunt. She squirmed beneath him as her cunt lips were stretched farther than they had ever been before.

Inch by inch he slowly pushed forward, stretching the walls of her cunt, as she screamed "holy fucking shit...fuck me you bastard...fuck the hell out of me."

Howard and Stuart held her legs firm , watching in awe, as Raj's enormous cock slowly disappeared into her tiny hole. They both wondered how such a huge object could fit into such a small opening. Howard used one hand to snap pictures with his cell phone, before Leonard saw him and gestured for him to stop.

Penny's body was writhing violently under him on the table as Raj finally hit bottom, his balls resting against her beautiful ass cheeks. Penny felt like she had lost consciousness and was watching someone else get fucked. The sensation in her pussy was indescribable. She was totally and completely filled with cock, and the feeling of pleasure was overwhelming. She never wanted this feeling to end. Every sensory nerve in her cunt was being touched, as she screamed uncontrollably again, " oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Stuart and Howard let go of her legs and she immediately wrapped them around Raj's back, as he began to slowly withdraw his gigantic tool. When he was almost totally out of her pussy, he forcefully slammed it back into her, burying his monster deep inside her womb.

Penny was truly fighting for breath, as she moaned, "oh my God...oh my God...oh my God."

What Raj had in size; he lacked in stamina. He had not been with a woman in two years and he was now fucking the girl he fantasized about every night. He knew he was not going to last long, so he began to fuck Penny with all his strength and speed. His gigantic cock plowed in and out of her pussy with blinding speed, as her cunt continued to stretch to accommodate him. She locked her heels behind his ass trying to keep him inside her, enjoying the feeling of being utterly stuffed with cock.

Watching is girlfriend lost in the throes of passion was difficult for Leonard. It took every once of resolve for him not to leap forward and put a stop to it, but he loved her dearly, and he would not deprive her of this night of passion. Even if it meant she left him for Raj's gigantic tool; he honestly wanted whatever made her the happiest. It was a classic paradox; although feeling depressed about the turn of events; he found himself incredibly aroused. It was an unbelievable turn-on watching Penny's beautiful bald, tight pussy being stretched by a monster cock. He could not take his eyes off the spectacle.

Raj watched Penny's marvelous breasts crashing about on her chest, and that sight put him over the edge. He slammed his enormous beast into her pussy one last time, ground his pubic bone against hers, and exploded deep inside her cunt. His ejaculation was like a hot explosion inside her, as she felt massive log twitch and spasm. Her cunt was so stuffed with flesh, that there was no room for his cum and it began to squirt back out between his cock and her pussy walls. Her battered lips actually made fluttering sounds as they flapped against his cock, allowing the fluid to escape. She couldn't count the orgasms as her cunt muscles contracted around his pole, milking every drop from his swollen balls. They literally collapsed together, laying on the table like one body with four arms and legs.

Raj began to regain his composure as his impressive tool shrank and slipped out of Penny's stretched out cunt. Penny realized she had been lost in passion, and glancing at Leonard, knew she had some damage control to attend to. She motioned for him to come over, and he surprised her by leaning down and kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with almost violent passion.

When their lips broke, she assured him, "this is just sex; just a one time thing, right? Always remember, you are the one I am in love with. No one will ever replace you. Raj may have given me a few minutes of pleasure, but you make me happy every day of my life."

"I know...I love you too...and just remember, when we get home tonight; I don't care how tired you are...I'm fucking the hell out of you," Leonard confessed.

Penny laughed, and motioned for Sheldon to come over to the table, "come over here Sheldon and let me lick your penis."

Sheldon reluctantly approached the table, his penis still nonchalantly in his hand, and replied, "I think not Penny; need I tell you how much bacterium resides inside the human mouth."

"If it's any consolation Sheldon, I am more meticulous about my oral hygiene than I am about my pubic area; and I promise you will like it," she answered.

"Well, since there hasn't been anyone in that orifice ...yet; maybe it would be alright," Sheldon acquiesced, as he presented his seven inch penis to Penny. She lay back on the table with her head bent back over the edge and grasped his erection with her right hand. She began licking the underside of his cock as if it were an ice cream come; tickling the crown with the tip of her talented tongue. After a few licks, she took the entire length into her mouth, leaving his balls resting on her beautiful face.

Withdrawing him for a second, she informed him, "you might be interested to know that this is called tea-bagging."

"Oh I see...my scrotum resembles a tea bag resting on your face...an interesting analogy," he answered.

She resumed sucking his cock as he merely looked down with a curious expression on his face. In her position, she easily inhaled his penis down her throat; using her tongue to stimulate him. It wasn't long before he became visibly agitated, and began to cum in her mouth. She put her hands back, grabbing his ass, and holding him in place as her mouth milked his cock.

When he was done, he withdrew from the table and simply stated, "oh my, that did feel nice...thank you Penny."

Penny looked straight at Howard and told him, "I have saved something special for you; something that seems fitting somehow. Come over here and lay on the table."

As if in a trance, Howard climbed on the table beside Penny and lay back as she directed. He couldn't believe that after all his fantasizing; he was actually going to touch this perfect woman. As soon as he was in position, Penny straddled his lap, with her back to him. She sat on his stomach, reached down between her legs and gathered some of the cum leaking out of her pussy with her hands. She smeared it all over his "hot dog" cock and then reached under her and spread the rest around the crack of her ass. Howard couldn't believe his luck...he was going to get to fuck that perfect ass. She raised up, reached down and spread her wonderful cheeks with her hands, and then carefully began to sit down, wedging his cock in her ass hole. As her weight forced her body downward, the head of his cock "popped" through her sphincter ring and she slowly impaled herself. Howard put his hands on either side of her waist and guided her downward, watching his cock disappear into her ass hole.

"Oh my God that's tight," he moaned, as she sat firmly on his lap; completely impaled on his cock.

She just sat motionless for a couple minutes, letting her ass get used to the invasion. She had only done this with Leonard a couple of times; and was not really that fond of it; but it had seemed fitting to let Howard have her ass. When she was getting comfortable having him embedded in her rectum; she lay back on his chest (or what passed for a chest) and stretched her marvelous legs out in front of them.

She then motioned for Stuart to join them, "don't worry sweetie, I haven't forgotten you. I want you both inside me now."

Stuart almost fell climbing onto the table in front of her. He had read about arrangements like this, but never dreamed he would be a part of one. Penny's slit had still not closed from the abuse it had received from Raj, so Stuart had an easy target for his immensely fat cock.

As if he needed any more encouragement, Penny used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide, saying, "stuff that big sausage right in there, sweetie."

His cock may have been short, but it was nearly as fat as Raj's, and he had difficulty corkscrewing it into her pussy. Stuart was mesmerized at the sight of her beautiful cunt lips swallowing his fat cock. Even though Raj had stretched her; she was still tight and gripped his pole firmly. She lay back on Howard as he and Stuart began fucking her holes together.

"Mmmm that feels good," she groaned as she felt their cocks sliding in and out of her juicy holes. Once again she was completely stuffed with cock, as she encouraged them, "that's it boys...fuck me...fuck me hard and make me scream!" The feeling of having two cocks inside her, each moving independently, was unbelievable.

Sometimes they would thrust into her in unison, and sometimes they would alternate their rhythm. When they both thrust up into her simultaneously, it felt like they were going to split her apart. Howard put his arms around Penny and hugged her tightly into his body, as Stuart reached out and roughly kneaded her gorgeous tits. He pinched her nipples hard and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock as her whole body shook with another orgasm. The cum leaking out of her cunt drooled down and provided additional lubrication for Howard as he thrust up into her ass hole. As her body continued to shudder; Stuart and Howard pounded her holes as hard as they could; urged on by her convulsions.

"Oh baby," yelled Howard as his cock began spurting inside her ass hole. Stuart dropped down onto her sweaty chest as he buried his cock inside her and joined Howard's climax. Penny could feel hot liquid being injected into both holes as their cocks rubbed together inside her.

Penny was exhausted as Stuart and Howard pulled their spent cocks from her abused holes, and climbed off the table with big smiles on their faces. Leonard quickly sat next to her on the table, handed her a cup of punch, and put his arms around her, holding her tight. "Are you OK, my little Princess," he softly asked his dream girl.

"I'm fine lover; just tired; but since this is just a one time thing; if you are willing, there is just one more thing I would like to try. I will probably never get another opportunity," she admitted.

"Does it involve me having my way with you," Leonard wanted to know, as he grinned ear to ear.

Penny laughed and informed him, "it certainly does. I know it seems impossible; but I would like to try to have you and Raj fuck me at the same time...both in my pussy. Now that I have been stretched out a little, I want to try it."

Leonard thought for a minute, then let his erection do his thinking, "as long as it's just a one time deal; and you really would like to try it...there is nothing I would like more than to fuck you right now."

Penny let out a hearty laugh, and they called Raj over to ask if he would participate.

"Are you kidding me," he asked incredulously, " I would give anything to have my penis inside Penny again."

Sheldon had lost all interest in the proceedings, and was watching Star Wars for the fourth time that night, as Penny directed Raj to lay down on the table beside her. As he lay back, his incredible erection pointed toward his head and resembled a loaf of French bread growing from his groin. Penny, glistening with perspiration (which somehow made her even more sexy) straddled his lap, facing his feet, and fondled his mammoth pole against her stomach. She used the three loads of cum drooling out of her pussy to completely coat his tool, and then leaned down to flick her tongue along his slit. Raj's cock reached all the way up to her glorious breasts, and Penny was once again in awe that this monster could fit inside her. As she winked at her sweet Leonard, she saw that the three men gathered around the table were all stroking their cocks in anticipation of the show. Not wanting to keep them (or herself) waiting, she raised up above Raj's groin, while he pointed his log straight at the ceiling. She very slowly lowered her body until the crown made contact with her slit; then used her fingers to spread her pussy lips even wider than they already were. Cum was still dripping from her hole as she gradually sat down on his lap, impaling herself on his monstrous cock.

She threw her head back, and her mouth opened wide as she gasped for breath. It felt like her whole stomach was full. She wondered if he stood up, if he could walk around the store with her hanging from his tool. The feeling was incredible as she fondled her own magnificent tits. Strangely enough, Leonard thought she had never looked more beautiful or sexy. The thought that went through Stuart's head was that she looked like she was sitting on a fence post. She just sat there for a couple minutes, letting her cunt adjust to this invasion; then gave Leonard a sly look, crooked her finger, and beckoned him to join her. Leonard swiftly scooted onto the table in front of his princess, and wrapped his arms around her; hugging her tight as she sat impaled on Raj's enormous weapon. He backed off and immediately took her right nipple between his teeth and nibbled, causing her to moan loudly.

"Let's try this baby," she encouraged him, as she lay back on Raj's hairy chest. Raj reached around her and began to knead her flattened breasts. Leonard crawled on his knees between their two sets of legs, his stiff erection leading the way. Raj threw his legs off the sides of the table to give them more room, and Penny bent her knees while spreading her legs as wide as she could get them. She reached down and attempted to pry her cunt lips even wider to admit Leonard's cock. She had been stretched enough so that there was actually a small space to start. Leonard lay his cock on top of Raj's; underside to underside; and began to stuff it into Penny's wonderful pussy. Planting his feet solidly on the table, and using his legs for leverage; Leonard pushed forward forcefully as his cock slowly began to disappear inside Penny's cunt; somehow finding room beside Raj's. Deeper and deeper inside her totally stretched out hole, Leonard jammed and stuffed his cock-meat. It was almost painful for Leonard's foreskin, the fit was so tight. Finally, his balls rested against her bare mound; and all three stopped to breath.

Penny had been gritting her teeth and holding her breath while Leonard breached her pussy. She kept waiting for her cunt lips to tear from the assault; but her hole somehow accommodated both cocks. She had read somewhere that there is a fine line between pleasure and pain; and she now knew what that meant. It had been almost painful when Leonard began his penetration; but now the sensation was indescribable...glorious...more pleasurable then she could have possibly imagined. The lubrication provided by the three loads of cum had made the double penetration possible. When Leonard and Raj began to slowly withdraw their steel hard shafts, it was as if her entire insides were being dragged out. As her thoroughly stretched pussy walls molded to the cocks, every nerve ending in her cunt was being caressed simultaneously.

When they shoved back into her, the sensory overload was more than she could withstand and she opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs, " oh my fucking God...fuck me...jam those fucking cocks up me!"

When Leonard and Raj began thrusting and withdrawing in unison, her orgasms were so plentiful that they just coincided and combined into one continuous climax. Her body was convulsing out of control, as they felt her cunt muscles spasm and squeeze their cocks. When asked later, Penny would swear that she actually lost consciousness because her brain could not process the total excess of pleasure. Her arms and legs were flailing recklessly as they fucked her rubbery cunt.

Howard and Stuart crowded closer around the table to get a better view. It was an incredible show: here was the most beautiful woman they had ever known, completely naked with two cocks hammering her pussy. They watched how her bald lips gripped the cocks when they withdrew, and then were forced back inside her when the cocks thrust forward again. They looked at each other in awe, not believing how wide her cunt was being stretched. They felt the need to be a part of this spectacular display, so they each grasped one of Penny's wrists, and laid their cocks in her hands. The only thing Penny could concentrate on now was her pussy, but reflex action took over and her hands instinctively clamped down around their rods. She wasn't jerking them off, but merely squeezing them very tightly. This was good enough for the two nerds, as they put their hands around hers, and assisted her. Having the hand of this blonde goddess wrapped around their dicks was enough stimulation for Stuart and Howard, who soon began shooting their seed into the air.

Leonard and Raj had already had one orgasm, so their stamina was almost limitless, as they continued to stretch Penny's flexible pussy. She draped her legs over Leonard's shoulders as they drove their cocks deep into her belly.

As she felt their cocks drag against her cunt walls, Penny looked into Leonard's eyes and pleaded, "fuck me, baby...fuck me." Raj didn't exist right now, just her sweet little nerd who was giving her more pleasure than she thought possible. She saw that he was meeting her gaze and mouthed the words, "I love you." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly, as she felt their cocks increase their rhythm inside her.

Leonard wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly as he continued to drive his cock into her pussy. Raj was nearing the point of no return and was now jamming his enormous log up into Penny with all his strength. He put one hand on each side of her petite waist, and pulled her down onto him; meeting his thrusts. Leonard, feeling Raj increase his tempo, hugged Penny even tighter as he drove his cock into her battered pussy. Raj and Leonard simultaneously erupted in Penny's womb. She felt their cocks expand, stretching her cunt even more; then her insides were bathed in incredible heat as their cocks blasted their contents inside her.

"Oh baby," was all an exhausted Penny could say, as Leonard continued to hold his angel close to him.

The session seemed to release new energy in Raj, who quickly withdrew his shriveling monster and bounded off the table; elbowing Howard, "did you see me...I fucked Penny twice."

"Yeah I saw you...I got pictures," whispered Howard, so that Leonard wouldn't hear.

As Penny gingerly swung her legs over the side of the table, joining Leonard, she looked at her soaking wet costume that had been beneath them the entire time.

Leonard retrieved his plain white T-shirt that he had worn beneath his costume, and handed it to her saying, "hey, those Storm Trooper uniforms chafe."

She laughed as he helped her pull the shirt over her head, and down over her magnificent chest; her erect nipples poking sexily through. She sat with her legs wide apart, looked down, and saw that her cunt had remained a wide open hole. A mixture of sticky fluids persisted in drooling out of her pussy, running down the side of the table. She glanced sideways at Leonard and confessed, "I think I'm going to be a little sore for awhile, sweetie."