Big Bang Theory: Penny is Leia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine why, my little porno princess," Leonard laughed as he hugged her against him. "Would you mind if I tried one more thing, this would be the perfect time," he sheepishly asked.

"Anything you desire, sweetie, my body is your body," she replied with a peck on his cheek.

Hugging her close to him, Leonard reached between her spread legs, cupped all five of his fingers together, and began to insert them into her wide open hole. There was only minimal resistance, as his entire hand slipped into Penny's pliable cunt. She looked at him in shock, not believing that his whole hand, up to his wrist was entirely inside her. As he began to open and expand his fingers inside her pussy, it was as if an electric current was stimulating her.

Her legs jerked open wider as she suddenly came around his hand, and she yelled, "oh my God, Leonard."

He wiggled his fingers around inside her cunt and must have energized the legendary G-spot, as fluid literally squirted out of her hole, coating her milky white thighs.

"Jesus Christ ,Leonard...I didn't think I would be able to cum again for days," Penny admitted breathlessly.

"Wow," Leonard said softly in her ear, "I doubt we'll ever be able to do that again."

She kissed him passionately, tied her wet robes around her waist, and remarked, " I love you, my little Storm Trooper...let's go home."

*

(Thanks for all the feedback...please keep it coming. Most of my stories are the result of reader suggestions.)