Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Arriving at the audition call-back, she was immediately shown into the director's office and was greeted by a middle-aged man who she thought resembled Jon Lovitz. "Hello Penny," he greeted her with his hand extended, "I'm Glenn Spelling...no relation...and I'm so pleased to meet you. I apologize for missing your audition yesterday, but my casting director has shown me the recording and that's why you're here today." He gestured for her to sit in a plush leather chair and he took his seat behind a huge mahogany desk. "I have seen your hemorrhoid commercial and I like what I see," he informed her, "now let me explain about our project."

"We have a development contract with Lifetime and Freeform networks," Glenn began, "to deliver several films per year. Most of the actors we use are unknowns or actors just starting out; such as yourself; that way we can keep our budgets low and our profits high. We also increase our profits by shooting different versions of the same film simultaneously. As as actress, you must be aware that this is common practice. At the same time we shoot the film for Lifetime, we also shoot another version Showtime Nighttime, or some other premium channel. Of course the second version is more liberating with less censorship."

Glenn explained, "the story line is that you are a high school senior who moves to another town because of your mother's employment, and it follows you as you try to fit into a new school; making new friends. To summarize: you become a cheerleader and the head-cheerleader becomes jealous of your popularity and schemes to destroy your reputation. She pretends to befriend you and arranges for her boyfriend, the quarterback, to seduce you and film your encounter. When she posts the video and labels you a slut, you become so depressed that you commit suicide. The rest of the film traces the police detective who eventually exposed the cheerleader and brings her to justice."

"Although you don't actually make it to the end of the film, you will be shown in flashbacks throughout and, in my opinion, you are the star of the film. Most of the leads have already been cast using actors I have worked with before, but I wanted a fresh face for the role of Jennifer," he volunteered. "We have already built a set with a classroom and your bedroom, and we really lucked out when my cousin Vinnie's construction company was awarded a contract for asbestos abatement in a nearby high school. In exchange for a small part he is giving us access to the grounds on weekends when there is no work going on so we can use the gym and football field. It is saving us a ton of money."

"So Penny, I'm offering you the role of Jennifer. You can take your time to consider it and here is a script if that will help you make up your mind," Glenn told her, handing her a thick script. On top of the script was a copy of her contract to peruse. "Do you have any questions? Don't worry about the age, you can definitely pass for a high school senior. Most of my actors are in their twenties, but no one will question them being high school kids. Did you know that Henry Winkler was actually twenty-nine on the first year of Happy Days."

Penny felt overwhelmed by the bombardment of so much information and did think to ask, "you mentioned less censorship on one of the versions...what exactly did you mean."

"Well, with each succeeding version there are less restrictions on things like language and nudity. For instance, the Showtime version would require you to show your breasts and buttocks...after all, as you know: sex sells. I'm sorry, but if that is a problem, it is nonnegotiable."

Penny did not answer immediately, but began to glance at the script while trying to catch her breath. Her contract was quite extensive and contained a plethora of small-print which she actually had no intention of reading once she saw the salary figure. It was more than twice as much as she would make in two years at the Cheesecake Factory. She would gladly flash her tits that she was so proud of for that much money, and she would have a serious acting resume after this. "Mr. Spelling I would love to be in your film," she announced, reaching across his desk for a pen.

When Penny got back to her car she exhaled for what seemed like the first time in a week as she texted Leonard simply, "I got it!" Leaving the parking lot, she decided to treat herself to a pedicure and manicure for the first time since she arrived in California. While her feet were soaking she realized that the first person she thought about when she got the good news was Leonard, the sweet little nerd who was her neighbor.

Waiting in front of her door was a Styrofoam cooler containing a bottle of champagne smothered in ice with a note "from the desk of Dr. Leonard Hofstater,"...congratulations, I never doubted you for a moment. Sorry I couldn't be there, there was a fire in one of the labs and we all had to clean up the water damage from the sprinkler system. Sheldon burned popcorn in the microwave and set off the sprinklers...no one hurt."

"He is so sweet," Penny thought as she settled back on her sofa and reminisced about her great day.

Two days later Penny reported for her first day of rehearsal/filming on the TV movie tentatively titled "Tragedy at Northfield High." Luckily for her the two sets had been erected in a warehouse right in Pasadena, so that even if her temperamental car balked at the trip, she could just catch a bus. The other actors had worked together before and were all friendly, accepting her immediately into their group. the two actors she would have the most lines with were Lola, a gorgeous brunette who would be playing the head-cheerleader; and Jake, a very tall, handsome athletic type who was cast as the quarterback. Within a couple days, Penny had figured out that they were a "couple" in real life as well as in the film.

Due to the beauty of digital cameras, filming of the movie was proceeding rapidly. With digital equipment there was a minimum of rehearsal time; the director filmed everything and kept what was good, and re-shot what was not. The first two weeks Penny spent a lot of time in a cheerleader outfit; primarily white with red trim and the name "Mustangs" lettered across her ample chest. The cheerleaders always wore their uniforms to school on game-day, so her classroom scenes often focused on her incredibly long, shapely legs. Many of the scenes were in her bedroom set where she and Lola, pretending to be her best friend, shared secrets. She hosted a slumber party for all the cheerleaders and they all were attired in skimpy nightgowns or just long t-shirt and panties...sex sells as Glenn would say.

She had received a "signing bonus" as a new actress for Spelling's production company, the first week of filming, and a second check at the conclusion of the second week. It was more money than Penny had ever had in her possession and she kind of pampered herself, along with paying off her credit cards. She even bought Chinese food for the entire nerd-quartet one night and Sheldon had asked if the world was indeed coming to an end..."bazinga."

In the middle of the third week of filming there was finally going to be a scene where Jake seduces Jennifer (Penny) in her bedroom. Glenn explained the scene: "in this scene, Jake and Jennifer are studying and Jake produces a surprise gift out of his gym bag for Jenn. It is a stuffed teddy bear, only the secret is that it contains a nanny-cam; you're familiar with those aren't you Penny."

"Ohhhh yeah," she chuckled.

"Well," Glenn continued, "Jake gives it to Jennifer and then props it up in her chair so it's pointed toward the bed. Then, of course, he seduces Jennifer so that he and Lola can capture it on video and humiliate her. Any questions Penny? Oh and right after we film the Lifetime version, we'll go right into the other versions."

Penny had missed the ending "s" on versions, making it a plural; and said there were no questions. It was clear in the Showtime script that she would be showing her breasts and butt, and with the money she was making, she had no objections. As the scene progressed Penny became more comfortable; she had memorized her lines perfectly and it really wasn't a chore making-out with the handsome Jake. After giving her the gift, Jake guided her back to the bed and began to nibble on her neck while sliding his hand up under her white cheerleader sweater and fondling her bra-covered breasts. She knew it was just acting, but couldn't help becoming aroused. It had been a long time since she had a steady boyfriend and this seemed so real.

Putting up the token resistance, she raised her arms and let Jake pull her sweater up and off her arms, leaving just her skimpy lace bra covering her magnificent tits. Leaning back on the bed, she assisted him in pulling off her sneakers and sliding her short cheerleaders skirt down her long slender legs. Her panties were as skimpy as her bra; matching white lace and just barely a thong. When Jake stood at the foot of the bed and dropped his sweat pants, Penny could see that she wasn't the only one becoming aroused. The cameras were behind him so the Lifetime viewers would be spared the "tent" in his boxers as he slid onto the bed beside her. Following the script the let their hands caress each others arms and shoulders while kissing and then the camera faded out.

"OK that was great," shouted Glenn, "now let's go directly into the Showtime version.

They quickly sat back up and resumed making-out, but this time Penny allowed Jake to unhook her bra and slide the straps down her creamy shoulders and toss it aside. He began to lick her wonderful breasts, and suck her gumdrop sized nipples, which had become involuntarily erect. He pulled her skimpy thong down her legs, sniffed them and threw them aside while she helped him off with his boxers. They couldn't show his hard-on on Showtime, but if they had the viewers would have seen a fairly average sized prick, maybe six or seven inches with a large flared crown.

Jake crawled up between Penny's legs, lowered his head to her groin and began to simulate cunnilingus. They weren't allowed to show actual contact, or their genitals so this was actually a good way to block the view. After a couple of minutes, Jake inched his way up Penny's incredible nude body and started to simulate intercourse, winking at the stuffed bear several times. Penny found it more difficult to fake an orgasm than she had anticipated, especially since she was actually aroused and craved legitimate release. After they had both simulated orgasm and rolled apart on the bed (another opportunity to get a good shot of Penny's breasts), Glenn called "cut" and suggested a short break before filming version number three.

As Jake rolled off the bed, Penny perked up, "version number three...what are you talking about."

Glenn seemed surprised and answered, "yeah, the video one. Didn't you read your contract? This version goes straight to video, you know, like X-rated. In this version you guys really have sex."

"What," Penny shouted.

"Again," Glenn stated, "it's in your contact...the one you signed. In this version you will perform fellatio on Jake and then have intercourse. It was all there in black and white. If you want to void your contract, you have to pay back all the advance money within twenty-four hours or you will be in breach. Trust me Penny, you don't want to do that...the corporate attorneys will sue you for everything including the shirt off your back. If you breach your contract it costs us a ton of money to recast and re-shoot all the previous scenes. So, are you ready to continue or do you have the money to pay us back?"

Penny sat on the end of the bed, completely naked and feeling vulnerable, her head spinning. "Why didn't I read that contract," she scolded herself, "I've spent all the money and I really have no choice but to go through with this. Then again, I am incredibly horny and Jake is not unpleasant to look at." "All right, let's get this over with," she told Glenn.

Jake had wandered back from break, not even bothering to put on a robe.

"All right Penny why don't you give Jake a blow-job while he stands at the foot of the bed, and then just transition right into the intercourse...I think with you on top, that way we get a good view of your great breasts," Glenn directed, "you're on the pill I hope because we don't have any condoms."

She just shook her head in the affirmative and sat on the end of the bed as Jake approached her. "Were there this many camera operators here before," she thought as it seemed like there was a camera zooming in on her from every direction as she grasped Jake's rod in her hand. Leaning over, Penny extended her tongue and gently licked Jake's crown, a long string of pre-cum attaching to her and linking them together. Slowly she took his length into her mouth, closing her luscious red lips around his shaft and sucking him into her throat. She had never been a big fan of oral sex and this was especially true when she had no choice in the matter.

Jake grasped the sides of her head, holding her there while be began to fuck her mouth. "Oh yeah Jennifer," he ad-libbed, "that's great...suck that cock." Glenn was pleased with his latest actress: what could be better than a gorgeous blonde with a cock in her mouth. Jake tipped his head back and moaned, "oh yeah baby...suck it." Doing her best to please the director, Penny deep-throated Jake's prick and fondled his scrotum as he thrust into her mouth. Fearing he would pop off in her mouth, Jake withdrew and pushed Penny back onto the bed. He climbed onto the bed, crawled up to the head and then lay sprawled out on his back, his erection resting on his stomach.

Knowing what was expected of her, Penny straddled his groin and grasped his cock in her hand. One of the cameramen had focused directly on her crotch as she rubbed Jake's crown up and down between her slit, making sure it was good and slick. Raising up on her knees, she inserted the tip of his cock between her puffy lips and began to sit down on his thighs, slowly impaling herself on his meat. She knew she shouldn't feel that way, but she couldn't help herself...his cock felt great inside her...it had been a long time. "Mmmmmm," escaped her lips as she took his length into her pussy and sat on his lap. Jake put his hands on her waist and urged her to lift up, which she did, and began to bounce up and down on his cock, fucking herself.

She closed her eyes and tried to imagine being fucked by someone she cared about and the only person that came to mind was her sweet nerdish neighbor, Leonard. It didn't surprise her as much as she would have expected and she began to fuck Jake's cock in earnest. Her magnificent tits flopped against her chest, making "slapping" sounds as they bounced against her bare skin. Jake reached up , grasped her tits in his hands and began to knead them like bread dough, "you have great tits Jennifer." As she bounced harder on his groin, Jake thrust upward, jamming his cock as deep into her cunt as he could.

Penny ground her pelvis against his, trying to crush her clit with his pubic bone. She was ready to explode when he suddenly pushed her off him and back onto the bed. Kneeling between her outstretched legs, he started to jerk his prick, aiming his spurts of cum at her tits. Glenn later told her this was the "money shot" and they couldn't waste it inside her pussy. Coming back to reality and realizing this was all for the good of the film, Penny instinctively began to rub Jake's semen around her glorious tits, stopping occasionally to pinch her rosy nipples.

Members of the crew handed then towels and Glenn made a point to tell Penny, "you were amazing today. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding about the different version of the film, but you handled it like a trooper. OK everyone: remember tomorrow and Sunday we will be shooting on location at the high school...make sure you have directions and are there bright and early."

"Misunderstanding my ass," Penny mumbled to herself, "I wonder what surprises they have in store for me tomorrow."

She asked Lola about the upcoming shoot since there seemed to be no script and she replied, "oh yeah, for the X-rated version Glenn just likes to play it by ear...whatever strikes his fancy on that day. He likes to let us ad-lib lines, kind of go with the flow of the sex...no big deal. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah no big deal for you," Penny thought. Right now she couldn't wait to get home and take a long hot shower...try to feel clean again.

After her cleansing shower, Penny threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and strolled over to 4A, "nerd central." She knocked deliberately and announced herself before entering and was immediately greeted by Sheldon, "well, how nice...I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks."

"Hi Penny," Leonard exclaimed with a grin from ear to ear. When she saw his reaction, Penny suddenly felt a warmth spread over her entire body...it was so nice to have someone truly happy to see you. "How is the big movie star today," he continued, "we haven't seen much of you lately. How is the filming going?"

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Penny felt as if she were going to burst into tears, but she quickly recovered and replied simply, "it's coming right along; which brings me to the reason for my visit. I need to ask you a favor."

"What a shock," Sheldon drolly remarked.

"Shut up," Leonard snapped, "what can we do for you Penny...just name it."

"Well remember I told you that we would be shooting some of the scenes on location at a high school, well I have to be there early tomorrow morning. I've been taking the bus to the studio here in Pasadena, but there is no direct bus service to the school. I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor and drive me...it's only about twelve miles and I would pay for gas."

"Why can't you just drive your own car," Sheldon demanded.

"It's been in the shop. They promised they would have it ready by today but they just called and said the parts haven't come in yet," she informed him.

"A ha," shouted Sheldon, "I told you several times not to ignore that "check engine" light that kept blinking, and now it's time to pay the piper."

"It just so happens smarty-pants that's the reason it's in the shop," Penny told him, sticking out her tongue, "I decided to use some of my acting money to get it fixed before it broke down."

Leonard walked over to the bowl by their front door, retrieved his car keys and offered them to Penny, "here take my car. Tomorrow is Saturday, so we don't have to go to work and this way you'll have a ride home too."

"Oh my God, are you sure...you are so sweet," she nearly cried at his thoughtfulness and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Leonard beamed and added, "it's no big deal. Why don't you keep it and use it Sunday too...we have no plans."

"Now wait just a minute," Sheldon began to protest, "suppose I need to go someplace tomorrow or Sunday."

"The bus stop is just down the street," Leonard responded, "it will take us anywhere we want to go."

"But we have to wait for the bus," Sheldon answered, "suppose I have an emergency."

"What kind of emergency," asked Leonard.

"Like a trip to the comic book store," Sheldon stammered.

"An emergency trip to the comic book store...you're just being ridiculous," Leonard told him, "besides, Raj and Howard will probably be here and Raj has a car."

"Holy crap on a cracker, what a whack-a-doodle," Penny sighed as her eyes met Leonard's.

He dropped the car keys in her hand and closed her fingers around them, enjoying the physical contact with his dream-girl. "Good luck on your shoot," he wished her as she turned to go. She stopped, turned, and swiftly kissed his cheek again before returning to her apartment.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers