Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"He truly is the sweetest man I have ever met," Penny thought as she settled onto her sofa. "When this job is over I'm going to ask him on a date because I don't think he will ever get up the nerve to ask me. I think I'm ready to break my pattern of only dating handsome jocks who use me and then throw me aside for someone younger or with bigger boobs. It will be a huge change to date someone shorter and less athletic than me," she chuckled to herself, trying not to think of the possible surprises that Glenn may have in store for her the next day.

She used Leonard's GPS and arrived at the high school bright and early the next morning, thinking to herself that it might be the only time in her life that she had been early for school. Glenn was walking around the front of the main building when she pulled into the parking lot and greeted her smiling with, "hey Penny; well are you ready, this is the day we kill you...or rather Jennifer." She was speechless momentarily; knowing what he meant, but still it was an unsettling thing to hear. He saw that she was carrying her cheerleader wardrobe and suggested, "just pick any room inside and change into your outfit. When you're ready, Alice will touch up your make-up and you can meet me around back by the path football field."

After changing into her "Mustangs" uniform, Penny strolled to the rear and found the camera crew setting up next to the building. Glenn instructed her, "as you know most films and TV shows are filmed out of sequence, so this is what we're doing. First we will film you lying here on the pavement and then we'll go up to the roof and get a shot of you standing on the edge of the roof contemplating jumping. The prop man put down a pool of blood consisting of a sheet of red gel, like the ones you put on your windows at Christmas in shapes of trees or wreaths. It looked exactly like blood but was a solid instead of a liquid and completely easy to move; creating no mess. Penny was directed to lay down with her head on the gel and her arms and legs askew, in unnatural positions, simulating a corpse.

Glenn made sure her cheerleader skirt was up to expose her red cheerleader panties and the shape of her wonderful ass cheeks. Even "dead" she looked great. They filmed her from all angles and from the roof, before the whole crew trooped up to the roof for that scene. Playing it absolutely safe, they secured Penny in a harness when she stood on the edge of the roof; Glenn confirming that they could edit the harness out with computer programs. It was a beautiful clear day and Penny could see for miles from the roof, calming her nerves about what the rest of the day held.

They filmed several scenes of her and Lola walking outside and sitting in the bleachers, all featuring close-ups of their long legs on display in the cheerleader uniforms. Every time they did one of the "cheesecake" shots, Penny could hear Glenn's voice, "sex sells." She and Jake made-out under the bleachers and then they shot several scenes of her and Lola practicing their cheer routines. Most scenes were shot with a huge green backdrop so that crowd scenes or whatever could be digitally added during editing. They shot scenes at the "jock table" in the cafeteria, but only Penny, Lola, Jake and several other "members" of the football team were actually present...another green screen opportunity. "File scenes" were shot in the hallways and in the outdoor "commons" area so that they could be added if needed.

Then Glenn said it was time for the sex scene in the locker room. The script called for Jake to be the last player to dress after the game, with Penny (Jennifer) waiting for him outside. He teases her and convinces her to come inside the empty locker room and make out with him, which of course leads to adventurous and thrilling sex, with the added stimulus of possibly being caught. As before, they would film the Lifetime version first and then the Showtime version, including nudity. Penny assumed that there would also be a third X-rated version and tried to convince herself to make the most of it. It was getting late and the crew had done a lot of lifting and relocating equipment, so Glenn decided to call it a day and resume shooting on Sunday. "Remember everyone...bright and early: we only have the school for one more day so all location scenes have to be wrapped up tomorrow. Penny, get a good nights sleep."

Driving home Penny realized she was really tired and as much as she wanted to stop in and thank Leonard again for the use of the car, she was ashamed to admit that she planned to grab some kind of take-out and sneak into her apartment without disturbing the nerds. After parking the car, she was relieved to discover that she didn't have to skulk into the building: Leonard had left her a text stating that he was sorry he missed her but the nerds were attending an all-night Star Trek movie marathon. He wrote, "I wanted to hear all about your day on location...it must have been so exciting. I just know you were the best one. Keep me in mind for Emmy tickets; or if you need a date to the ceremonies (jk...lol...about the date I mean, not the Emmys). Raj drove and Sheldon complained the whole trip, so nothing new with me. Best of luck tomorrow. See ya."

"God he truly is the sweetest man alive," she thought, smiling..."I am definitely going to ask him out when this job is over. I can't wait to see the look on his face."

By the time Penny arrived at the school on Sunday morning, the equipment was already set up, so she quickly changed into her "Mustangs" uniform and walked briskly to the gym. The scene began with Penny sitting on a bench next to the outer door of the locker room; the one leading to the football field. She watches several of the team members filing out after having showered and changed into street clothes. They naturally ogle her as she sits wearing her cheerleader uniform, with her legs crossed showing every inch of her incredible legs and outer thigh. Finally Jake comes out dressed only in a pair of gym-shorts and dares her to come into the Men's locker room with him. Eventually she concedes, takes his hand and follows him inside. What she doesn't know is that he has concealed spy-cams at various locations in the locker room. He immediately embraces her, cradling her head in his hands and kissing her deeply. She melts in his hands and, after being assured that everyone else is gone and they won't be interrupted, agrees to join him in the whirlpool.

He shucks his shorts, jumps in the whirlpool and watches Penny undress. She thinks the tub is just like the one they used back on the farm in Nebraska to water the cows (except with no submersed jets). Slowly she takes her sweater off revealing that she has chosen to spur the team to victory by forgoing a bra and allowing them to watch her magnificent breasts wobble and jiggle as she performed her cheers. Jake is nearly panting as she lowers her red uniform panties and white skirt. Kicking off her sneakers and socks, Penny joins him in the tub. Of course for the Lifetime version, she is only filmed from the waist up and from the back.

Other cameras are running simultaneously and capturing her naked from the waist up and flashes of her incredible ass for the Showtime version. They embrace standing up and then sit on the bench in the tub, the effervescence of the whirlpool strategically concealing their genitals for the censored versions. Glenn tells them to continue with the sex and the films can be digitally edited for each version. While sitting, Jake gently fondles Penny's wonderful tits, caressing them and weighing them in his hands. He attaches his lips to one of her gumdrop nipples and suckles while she runs her hands along his muscular back. She knows this is a job, but is becoming aroused from all the stimulation and decides to just let herself go and try to enjoy it.

Jake urges her to stand so that her crotch is above the water line, and she leans against the side of the tub as he kneels in front of her. She instinctively spreads her legs wide as Jake runs his hands up their length until he reaches her mound. Her prominent lips glisten from the tub's water and from her own natural lubrication seeping from her slit. He uses his thumbs to separate her puffy labia, allowing his tongue to trace her slit from the bottom all the way to her pearl sized clit. He teases it with his tongue and then sucks it into his mouth, causing Penny's legs to quiver. His head still between her legs, Jake cups her perfect ass cheeks in his hands and lifts her up to sit on the edge of the tub; afraid her legs might give out. Before she realizes it, his tongue is delving deep into her pussy, scooping her juices and spreading them around her mound.

He stood between her thighs and rubbed his crown up and down her opening while Penny put her hands on his shoulders. Without any warning Jake abruptly shoved forward, burying his seven inch prick in Penny's juicy cunt. Without thinking, or caring, about any script, Penny exclaimed ,"oh shit," as he penetrated her. Jake again grasped her round ass and began to fuck her: hard and fast; slamming his cock in and out of her cunt, causing her tits to bounce on her chest. He wasn't her choice of partners, but Penny had to admit that she loved the feel of a cock inside her as she threw her blond head back and just reveled in the pleasure.

Faster and faster he pounded her pussy. She threw her long legs around his waist and locked her ankles, drawing him into her. She couldn't help herself as she moaned, "oh yeah...fuck me." Leaning back, Penny allowed Jake access to her amazing tits and he responded by sucking on first one nipple and then the other. They were as hard as iron and as he bit down on her left gumdrop, Penny felt her body convulse. Her cunt muscles were squeezing Jake's cock and he exploded deep inside her belly, spurting his load up into her hole. He stood in front of her until his shriveling hard-on naturally slipped out of her pussy. With a mischievous look on his face, Jake climbed out of the whirlpool and lifted Penny out, carrying her over to the trainers table. It was covered with towels and actually quite comfortable as he sat her down and declared, "now close your eyes and don't move...I have a big surprise for you. Promise you won't open your eyes until I tell you."

"I promise," Penny assured him, leery of what the surprise was going to be since there was no script for the X-rated version; at least no script that she had seen.

Sitting completely nude on the trainers table she thought she heard the outside door open (it had one of those "Emergency Exit" push-bars on it) and was pretty sure she heard whispering and some commotion before she heard Jake shout, "surprise...you can open your eyes now." Opening her eyes she was most certainly surprised: she was surrounded by five of the members of the fictional football team, but the biggest surprise was that they were all naked, displaying cocks of various sizes and shapes.

The player called Jason exclaimed, "some of us wanted to thank you for cheering so hard for us and we thought what better way...."

"Yeah, Jenn," the center, a short wide player named Dak added, "we played a lot harder after watching your tits bouncing around."

Penny reacted instinctively and immediately crossed her luscious legs and crossed her arms over her chest, trying to maintain some modesty in front of the strangers. Jake approached her and began to rub her back to soothe her, "it's OK babe, the guys just want to thank you by making you feel good. Heck with you cheering us on we might win every game; so be a good sport and show the guys a good time." Since she hadn't seen a script, Penny wasn't sure how to play the scene but she decided to feign shock, and resist.

"Jake get these guys away from me," she yelled, "I thought we had something special going," Penny ad-libed her lines.

"Oh we do Jenny," Jake told her, "that's why I'm willing to share it with my teammates...now just relax and enjoy yourself." While he had been talking, the football players had surrounded the table and when she tried to get up, they grabbed her. One of the players each grasped one of her limbs and pushed her down on her back on the trainers table. She kept struggling until Jake raised his hand, as if to strike her, and then she just lay back on the soft towels. Dak and Jason pulled her legs until her ass cheeks were at the edge of the table and than they spread them wide apart until she felt like the Thanksgiving turkey wishbone. Two other players, Jose and Dan held her arms against her sides with one hand and pressed her shoulders down with the other.

Jake introduced the fifth player, "this is Shamel, our Defensive End, or as we all call him: Meat...I'm sure you can see why." Penny could indeed: Meat possessed the largest cock she had seen since leaving the farm. He was a giant of a man, at least six feet five and his shaved black scalp glistened in the harsh fluorescent lighting of the locker room. He was stroking his prick and even his huge hand did not fully encompass it. His pole was at least twelve inches long, and Penny was sure it was even longer; and was definitely thicker than a Coke can. The large crown was dark purple and looked angry as she stared at it. "He drew the short straw, so he gets to pleasure you first...you lucky girl," Jake declared, "it's a good thing you're already juiced-up."

She knew she had to react as Jennifer, but Penny's head was spinning after seeing Shamel's rod. She had certainly never had anything that large inside her before and was torn between fear and desire. Faking a struggle, she screamed, "no...please don't do this," as Shamel stepped up to the table between her wide-spread legs. The contrast between his jet-black skin and Penny's pale white flesh was remarkable as he laid his meat on her flat stomach. Looking down between her incredible tits, Penny could see that it stretched well past her belly-button. He leaned forward and caressed her perfect tits, his huge hands completely covering them as he squeezed and kneaded her flesh. Running his hands down to her crotch, making Penny shiver, Shamel used his large thumbs to spread her puffy cunt lips. Using his giant crown like a spear, he wedged it between her slit and began to push forward.

Penny could feel the pressure at her opening as his giant cock attempted to penetrate her. She could feel her juices (mixed with Jake's) dripping down between her cheeks as Shamel pushed harder. Feeling her lips spreading farther than they had ever been before, Penny grunted as his crown plowed through her opening and into her cunt. Shamel smiled at his triumph, grabbed her wide hips with his giant hands and began to shove forward. "Oh my God," Penny screeched as she felt every inch of her cunt being stretched as he went deeper inside her. "This must be what it's like to give birth," she thought as he continued to push his mammoth cock up into her belly. Looking down between her legs, Penny saw that he was only about half-way inside her as she watched his black pole disappearing into her pussy.

It felt like someone was shoving their arm up inside her as Penny lay back and tried to enjoy the sensation of having her cunt utterly and totally stuffed with cock. Jose and Dan had leaned forward and were sucking on her gumdrop nipples when Shamel finally had buried his entire cock into her tunnel. Her cunt stretched to unimaginable extremes, Penny was nearly breathless when Shamel began to withdraw. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed as he scraped every nerve ending in her pussy. Slowly pulling out, Penny could feel her cunt shrinking as he backed up, his pole sliding against both her G-spot and her clit simultaneously and she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." She had forgotten all about acting now: she just wanted to be fucked.

When he had withdrawn all but his huge crown, Shamel hesitated for a few seconds...and then jammed the entire length of his massive cock all the way up Penny's stretched out pussy. "Jam that big beautiful black cock up my pussy," she demanded, "stretch my fucking cunt. Fuck me...fuck me hard."

Jake nodded at the other players and they released her limbs as he commented at the camera, "I think Jennifer is now showing her true colors; she's done resisting." Dan and Jose continued to attack her engorged nipples, sucking and chewing them. Penny feeling her legs freed, wrapped them around Shamel's huge body, drawing him into her. He began to hammer her pussy; thrusting his massive cock in and out of her widening cunt. His extra-large scrotum swung and slapped against her wonderful ass cheeks as he buried his pole up into her belly. Dan and Jose bit down hard on her gumdrops and Penny's body twitched and quivered underneath Shamel as he ground his pelvis against hers. His crown was jamming against her womb as he pounded her cunt.

With her arms now free, Dak placed his cock in her right hand and Jason followed suit with her left. Instinctively Penny's fingers closed around them, but she didn't really stroke them; rather just squeezed. She was much too busy concentrating on being fucked, by the largest cock she had ever seen on a man, to devote her attention to jerking them off. It did register in her mind that Dak's penis was just what she had suspected: unbelievably thick, like a soup can, and Jason's was more average, but with a distinctive upward curve.

Shamel was slamming his horse-cock in and out of Penny's stretched out pussy so hard that a white froth coated her puffy mound. It felt to her like someone was shoving a fence post up her cunt...and it felt exquisite. He was fucking her so violently that she tried to turn away when Jose grabbed the sides of her blond head, turned it to the side and attempted to feed his long, slim prick into her mouth. She was finding it difficult to catch her breath, and did not want her airways obstructed, but somewhere deep in her consciousness she reminded herself that she had an obligation to the film, so she opened her lips and accepted the intruder. With so many people using her body, there was no way she could concentrate on sucking Jose's cock, so she just let him fuck her mouth; letting him slide his tool down her throat.

His hands gripping her tiny waist, Shamel shoved forward into her cunt, while pulling her back toward him, allowing him to penetrate her with an extra inch of meat. He slammed his cock into her with all his weight, her incredible tits jiggling like Jello and Penny felt the entire length of her tunnel twitch as he began to flood her pussy with his jism. The nerves in her cunt reacted by convulsing, and Penny drew her head off Jose's prick so she could scream, "ahhhhhhh." It was like a fire-hose had been turned on deep in her belly as he pumped her pussy full of his hot cum.

Her ankles were locked behind Shamel in a death-grip and he had to reach behind him to force her to release him as his monster cock shriveled and he tried to back away. When he did withdraw it looked like a big black anaconda slithering out of a round pink cave. "OK take a five minute hydration break," Glenn announced, "Penny, don't wipe anything off, and put a towel between your legs...we don't want anything leaking out. That's called a creampie shot and it's very valuable. Everyone remember where you were."

She just lay there in a daze for half of the break while Lola actually stuffed a towel into her crotch. One of the crew approached and when she finally acknowledged his presence, he offered her a bottle of water. Thanking him, she ravenously drained the bottle and attempted to get her bearings back. Glenn was huddling with the "football players," telling them what he expected when they resumed shooting. He assumed that there was so since telling Penny because she could just follow their lead. In what seemed like the blink of an eye, she heard Glenn yell, "OK everyone, take your places." Then when she was once again surrounded by men, "action."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers