Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Jake suggested, "let's take this party into the gym," and all the "players" followed him out the locker room door. Shamel picked her up in his arms as if she were a rag-doll and carried her into the gym, where several padded mats had been laid out on the gym floor. Jake was tugging on a rope and Penny soon saw that he was lowering the gymnastic "rings" from the ceiling. When they had nearly reached the floor, Shamel took her over to them and Jose helped him to put Penny's glorious legs through the rings so that she was in a sitting position when she grasped the ropes above the rings. If she rocked her legs, she could use the rings as a swing, but that wasn't what Jake had in mind. One of the camera men kneeled on the floor and focused on her crotch as the rings spread her apart. She wondered why, then looked down and could see Jake and Shamel's cum drooling out of her still wide open hole.

"Oh yeah...creampie shot," she thought as she swung gently. Dak stood in front of her, his "soup can" prick pointed at the ceiling and Dan walked up behind her, his long slim "pepperoni stick" waving in front of him. When Jake had lowered her to the perfect height, Dak stepped forward and began to stuff his think meat into her waiting hole. If Shamel hadn't already stretched her pussy to new extremes, she would have had a difficult time accepting Dak's incredibly thick cock; but it easily slid up her cunt, filling her hole.

Jake threw the bottle of rub-down oil from the locker room to Dan, who proceeded to squirt it along the length of his rod before stepping up behind Penny. He used his hands to spread her beautiful ass cheeks, exposing her brown hole. She had never cared for anal sex, and had certainly never been double-penetrated as she grit her teeth in anticipation. Dan squirted oil onto the small of her back so that it ran down into her ass crack, then nudged his slippery crown against her ass-hole. She was hanging freely and had no control over her body as Dak shoved against her, forcing her back onto Dan's cock. His head plowed through her sphincter ring and entered her ass as they trapped her naked body between them.

Dan shoved steadily upward, burying his prick in her tight ass; made even tighter by Dak's presence in her pussy. Penny gripped the ropes tightly as they began to thrust their cocks up into her holes, fucking her simultaneously; filling her holes with hard cock. She could feel their poles rubbing together separated by only a thin membrane and the experience was better than she would have dreamed. Dan was so well lubricated that she didn't even mind having a cock in her ass. Closing her eyes, Penny felt completely satisfied as they slid their cocks in and out of her ass and pussy. "Holy shit yes," she moaned, "fuck me with your fucking cocks."

Dak jammed his fat rod in and out of her dripping pussy as Dan matched his strokes fucking her delectable ass, as it was finally loosening up. Thrusting up into her holes, they were lifting her in the rings as she swung freely from the ceiling. Dak reached out to grasp her slender waist and held her in place so they could get more leverage as they pounded her holes. Dan put his arms around her and roughly mashed her magnificent tits, violently pinching her rosy nipples. Penny felt her body quiver in climax, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...I love your fucking cocks." Feeling her tunnels spasm around their pricks, Dak and Dan jammed up into her and began to spew their cum into her holes. Penny just threw her head back and squealed, "yesssss."

Allowing their shrinking penises to slide out of her, Dan and Dak backed away from her swinging naked body and let the cameraman capture closeups of their cum drooling out of her sopping wet holes. Jose and Jason helped her out of the rings and over to the mats, where Jose lay down on his back. Jason assisted Penny to kneel straddling Jose's groin with her back to him, while Jose held his average sized prick so that it pointed at the ceiling. Penny didn't need to be a physicist to know that they wanted her to lower her incredible nude body and impale herself on the hard meat. She didn't even bother to spread her labia because she knew her slit was already wide open; she could feel the cool air-conditioned air rushing up her hole.

While Jose held his prick, Penny slowly bent her knees, allowing his cock to disappear into her pussy. Even though she was completely stretched, it still felt wonderful to have another cock inside her as she groaned, "mmmmmm." Jose encircled her waist with his arms, pulling her back against his chest; her legs stretching straight out in front of her. Not even questioning his intentions, she just watched as Jason kneeled between their legs, his curved pole in his hand. She thought it looked like a flesh colored banana as he presented it to her already occupied pussy. Beyond protest, Penny watched curiously as he used his fingers to spread her lips farther apart, and then began to push his crown into her slit.

Looking down between her legs, Penny was not particularly shocked as she watched a second cock being shoved into her juicy cunt. His curved hunk of meat naturally made contact with her G-spot as he thrust into her until his balls slapped against Jose's. Relaxing back against Jose, she shivered as they began to simultaneously fuck her. It was like having one gigantic cock inside her as they slid in and out, fucking her pussy together. "Holy fucking shit," she encouraged them, "fuck my fucking cunt." It was like having one continuous orgasm as they fucked her; first together and then alternating their thrusts and withdrawals. Jose reached around and squashed her tits in his hands, rolling her gumdrops between his fingers.

He thrust upward as Jason shoved his cock forward, trapping her marvelous body between them, violently fucking her cunt. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she screeched as her body thrashed and she coated their cocks with her cum. Her cunt muscles went into a spasm, gripping their poles as they slammed into her. She felt both cocks begin to twitch and the inside of her pussy felt like it was on fire as they emptied their balls into her. As they continued to pump their loads of cum into her pussy, Penny wanted to react, but was just too exhausted. She just lay back against Jose as Jason allowed his "banana" to shrivel and slip out of her pussy. Jose put his arms around her waist and easily lifted her silky body and set her down beside him on the mats.

Too tired to be modest, Penny just lay there, her sexy legs splayed far apart, cum dribbling down between her perfect ass cheeks. "Cut, that's a wrap," she heard Glenn proclaim, "it's getting late and we're losing the light anyway. OK everyone...great job today. Back to the studio first thing tomorrow morning...it IS Monday you know."

"Oh shit, that's right," thought Penny, "we totally missed the weekend because we were here." Glenn allowed her the use of the Women's locker room shower to get cleaned up and then she gingerly slid into Leonard's car and drove home, not really as sore as she thought she would be.

Sitting in the car in front of her building, she read a text from Leonard, "keep the car if you need it, we can always take the bus tomorrow. It will be fun to hear Sheldon whine. Hope you had a great day. Leonard."

"That clinches it," she thought, "I am definitely going to ask that sweetie on a date." Walking slowly up the stairs, she wondered for the hundredth time what had happened to the elevator and decided to ask Leonard sometime. Reaching the forth floor, she knocked deliberately on 4A, stuck her head in and made sure Sheldon saw her drop Leonard's car keys in the bowl. Crooking her finger at Leonard, she softly said, "could I talk to you alone."

Of course Howard and Raj behaved like school children and teased him, "oooooooo," as he nearly ran to the door.

"Hey Penny, what's up," he asked when they were in the hall, "oh wow, did you have a rough day...you look tired....you know... still great, I didn't mean that; just tired."

She couldn't help but smile; he was so...Leonard...so totally sweet. "It was a long day, but more about that later; I wanted to ask if you would be free to take me to dinner next Saturday." He just stood there in the hall, completely still, his eyes seemed to glaze over and Penny finally put her hand on his shoulder and asked, "Leonard...are you OK...would another night be better for you."

Finally he shook his head as if shaking water off after a swim and replied, "you mean like just you and me...like a date?"

"Exactly," she confirmed."

"Hell yes," he nearly shouted, then recovered, "sorry, I mean, of course.

"Great, then its a date,' Penny stated, leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and walked to her door. "Thanks so much for letting me use the car," she told him while unlocking her door, "you're a real lifesaver."

On Saturday night at the restaurant they made small talk and Leonard was probably the happiest man on the planet as everyone watched him walk in with the prettiest girl in Pasadena. Penny inquired, "I know you are a physicist, but what is it exactly that you do."

"Well most of my research right now involves high powered lasers. I just got a big government grant to research whether they can be used to shoot down incoming missiles."

"Can they," she asked, suddenly interested in science.

"Oh God no," Leonard scoffed, and added proudly, "but I did use them to develop my own Bat-signal."

She decided to tease him and responded, "Bat-signal...what are you some kind of nerd?"

"Not just some kind of nerd," he teased right back, "I'm king of the nerds."

Chuckling, Penny questioned him, "what exactly does that mean?"

"It means that if someone crosses me, I refuse to help them set up their printer," he grinned.

She reached across the table and took his hand in hers, saying softly, "you are so funny Leonard...I wish we had done this sooner."

He gazed into her deep emerald eyes, hoping she didn't notice that he was on the verge of tears and answered simply, "me too."

When they had climbed the stairs to the fourth floor, Penny stood in front of him and assured Leonard, "I really had a great time tonight." Then she put her arms around him and kissed him tenderly on the lips. The kiss seemed to last a lifetime and when she felt him begin to pull away, as if he wasn't sure what she wanted him to do, she actually slipped her tongue into his mouth and prolonged the kiss. She laughed to herself because she could almost hear him counting, "seven Mississippi," as she stood back and turned to go to her apartment. Reaching her door, Penny looked over her shoulder and said, "you can breathe now...and by the way, next time YOU have to ask ME out. Good night Leonard."

He managed to say, "night Penny," and when she closed her door he leapt in the air, pumped both fists and whispered to himself, "yes...there's going to be a next-time."

What he didn't know was the Penny had turned and was now watching him thru her peep-hole, a huge grim on her face as she thought, "sweetest man on earth...and he's all mine."

*

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but remember it's just for fun. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers