Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

"How so," Penny asked with a perplexed look on her face.

"I would like to keep my birthday gifts," he grinned.

Breaking into a smile, Penny teased, "you don't want to exchange them?"

"Not if I live to be a hundred," he told her.

"You know they won't always be in mint condition," she offered.

"Their value goes more than skin deep," Leonard assured her, "one has to look at the total package to see that they are priceless."

She could feel herself tearing up as she replied, "you know you're pretty smooth for a nerd, Leonard Hofstater."

"I guess I just speak from the heart," he replied, "and that's King of the Nerds." She walked back to the bed, leaned down and kissed him passionately. As she opened his bedroom door, he said, "how am I supposed to sleep after that?"

"You and me both," Penny agreed, "see you in the morning birthday-boy."

*****

Thanks for reading. I know there was a lot of fluff, but I guess I think I am a storyteller. All comments are welcome and appreciated.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers