Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 06

Story Info
Penny and Leonard finally consummate.
11.9k words
4.49
19.1k
15

Part 23 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

(MF, oral, anal)

*

Over the next few weeks, Leonard and Penny saw each other as often as they could (although neither one thought it was often enough), but never seemed to have the time to become intimate again (although they both craved some "alone time"). Penny attended several auditions arranged by her agent and picked up as many extra shifts at the Cheesecake Factory as she could. Leonard was involved with an intense research project and used the university's high powered laser lab as often as he could. Of course, he also was responsible for the seemingly never ending task of being Sheldon's taxi driver.

Although they both thought about the time they had nearly made love, neither Penny or Leonard obsessed about it and were content to enjoy each other's company, and learn more about each other. Leonard immersed himself in studying Penny's acting career; the possibilities open to her, the invisible hurdles and politics of the acting business, and he now was a regular reader of Variety. For her part, Penny had become a fast study of Halo and other video games that he enjoyed (she had even beaten Sheldon at Halo, which she reminded him of every time he cast aspersions on her acting career or her libido). Their relationship had grown so strong that Penny seriously considered asking Leonard to move in with her someday soon.

Most of her former friends would have scoffed at her relationship with her lovable nerd, but she had never felt more content or comfortable with another person. Instead of a local bar, which she would have formerly chosen; the local park had become their favorite date place. Recently he had invited her on a picnic to the park and they had spent the afternoon flying kites. It was one of the most enjoyable dates she had ever had, but if you had suggested it a year ago, she would have laughed at the prospect.

He had told her about the history of kites and much to her surprise she found herself totally enthralled. Kites had been flying for over two thousand years and could be traced back to the Han Dynasty. He informed her that Buddhist monks used them as talismans to ward off evil spirits and that kite-fighting was a bona fide sport in Raj's native India and Thailand where participants used abrasive lines to cut the strings of others. They had lay in the grass facing opposite directions with their heads together watching their kites soar high above them.

On this night she eagerly awaited his footsteps in the hallway between their apartments, because she had exciting news. When she heard the voices of Leonard and Sheldon echoing up the stairwell, Penny rushed out into the hall to greet them. Nearly knocking Leonard over, she surprised him with a vigorous hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi angel," he greeted her, "it is so great to see you...you seem in an extra good mood."

"Sorry to disappoint you Penny," Sheldon obnoxiously interrupted, "we just got home from work...no take-out yet."

Nothing could dampen her mood as she responded, "nice to see you too Moonpie," using the nickname that she knew would annoy him.

"Only my Meemaw calls me Moonpie," he pouted as he unlocked the door to 4A.

"Sweetie, I got a call-back from that audition I went to last week...you know, the Jason Statham movie!" It wasn't that she had a crush on Statham or anything, but even though he had only made a handful of big box office films, according to all the magazines, he was one of the fastest rising stars in the business. His third "Transporter" movie was about to be released and it was supposed to mark his launch into major stardom. Appearing in one of his movies would get her much needed exposure, hopefully leading to other parts.

"Oh my God, that is so great," Leonard gushed while wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tight. "A call-back means that they're pretty interested in you , right?"

"I hope so," she admitted, "I hate to ask, but could we switch cars again tomorrow...I have to drive to Burbank."

"You know you don't have to ask...I was just going to suggest it," and he handed her a new set of keys, "this is YOUR set, so from now on just take it whenever you need it. Hopefully you'll need it a lot...when you get the part. If I see the car is gone, I'll just use yours...you still stash the keys under the mat, right."

"Wait," Sheldon exclaimed, "am I to believe that you don't secure your vehicle."

"Brilliant deduction Sherlock Sheldon," Penny responded, trying to be as sarcastic as he always was, what's the point...who would want to steal that rust bucket."

"Point taken," Sheldon agreed, "it is a vehicular time-bomb, but suppose some homeless person crawls into the back seat to sleep."

"Well he better be out by the time I come down to use it or he will be relocating," Penny nonchalantly answered.

"Unbelievable," Sheldon shook his head and Leonard grinned from ear to ear because she had gotten the best of his roommate.

"Thank you so much...you are the sweetest man in the world," she leaned in and gave Leonard another peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, yeah, knock off the mushy stuff," Sheldon interjected, "I hope you get the job too."

"Thank you sweetie," Penny was genuinely touched.

"Yeah, then you can pay for your own wi-fi...bazinga," Sheldon rudely stated.

"Speaking of which," she asked, "did you change the password again?"

"Yes," Sheldon informed her, smiling, "it's wepayforwifisoshouldpenny."

"No spaces or caps," Leonard grinned and squeezed her hand. "Can you stay for dinner, it's Giacomos night."

"I wish I could, sweetie but I've got a shift tonight. I just wanted to tell you the big news...I'm really excited. Thanks for the car." Penny cruised through her Cheesecake Factory shift that night, her feet barely touching the floor as dreams of stardom floated through her head. She knew she shouldn't get her hopes up, but a call-back in her career was reason to celebrate. When she got home, she took a nice long, hot shower, shaved everything below the neck, drank a nice relaxing jelly-glass of wine and hopped into bed.

The next morning, she popped her ear-buds in and actually danced around her apartment as she got dressed and readied herself for her shot at an acting future. Deciding on a flirty, short pale blue sundress, with no bra, and her "lucky" purple thong, she slipped on a pair of four inch heels to make her long shapely legs even more taut and sexy and admired herself in the full-length mirror on the back of her bedroom door. She had no idea what part they were considering her for, but she was convinced she was going to "kill it" at the audition; she felt like it was now or never for her career.

When she got in to Leonard's car, there was a folded piece of paper on the passenger seat with a big gold foil star sticker on the front. Opening it, she saw that it was official Cal Tech stationery and on it, in red gel pen, Leonard had written, "good luck today gorgeous. Don't forget your old neighbor when you're a big star (get it...star)." And he had signed it with just a little red heart.

She giggled at his attempt at humor and thought to herself, "how could I ever forget the sweetest man on earth." All the way to Burbank she had the car stereo turned all the way up and sang to the music, trying to take her mind off any pressure she might be putting on herself. Penny wondered if it were an omen, when the name of the film production company stenciled on the door was Gold Star Productions. There were a few other actors and actresses in the waiting area but she was shown into the Casting Director's office almost immediately. Trying not to show her nervousness, she shook hands with the Casting Director who introduced himself as Franz, and the Producer who Franz introduced as Wolfgang. Franz was a fairly attractive middle-aged man with slicked back black hair and

Wolfgang reminded her of the old porn star Ron Jeremy...he just seemed sleazy, but she knew he was the "money man" so she had to be respectful.

Franz invited her to sit in a large overstuffed leather chair and wasted no time, "here's the deal Penny: we both watched your recorded audition and we would like to offer you a part. Penny's heart fluttered as he continued, "it's just a small part...only one speaking line, but we think you would be perfect, and we need to begin production in about a week. You see Jason Statham has other projects lined up so we need to keep a deadline. The part is a topless dancer in a sleazy bar where Statham's character comes in and a brawl ensues. Your one line would be greeting his character. The pay would be standard SAG wage scale. Take a few minutes, think it over, and we really need a quick answer."

All Penny could think was: "topless...that's not the direction I wanted my career to take, but with Jason Statham starring in the film, I could really get some great exposure...ha, no pun intended. This may be the best opportunity I get for months; and if he becomes a big-time actor, it will look great on my resume."

Wolfgang interjected in a thick German accent, "you see Penny we need a pretty girl who has the looks of a desperate dancer in a sleazy bar. We don't want someone who has gorgeous model-type looks...that would not be believable for a dive-bar. In short, we want someone with your common-girl looks."

"Wow, what a sweet talker," Penny thought to herself, "I have a boyfriend who would argue with your assessment of my attractiveness." Realizing this may be her opportunity of a lifetime, she heard herself blurt out, "I want the part."

"Oh, good...good," Wolfgang declared standing up, "now before we sign any contract we need to see your body."

"Yeah, remember the part is of a topless dancer, so we need to see your body...make sure it measures up, so to speak," Franz agreed, "so if you don't mind removing your dress...."

She knew this was coming, so Penny just casually as possible stood in front of her chair, slipped the straps of her dress off her smooth shoulders and let the flimsy garment drift down her marvelous body to the carpeted floor. Since her only underwear was her purple thong, Penny's virtually naked body was now on display to the two strangers. Her thong barely covered her puffy mound and the string in back disappeared completely up into her ass crack. Wolfgang stepped forward, reached out and cupped her incredible 35 C breasts in his pudgy hands, weighing and bouncing them. Despite herself, her gumdrop sized pink nipples protruded prominently as he manipulated her tits. "Would you mind jumping up a few times so we can see how they will look when you are dancing," Wolfgang suggested.

Even though she was in heels, Penny jumped up and down a few times, twisting her body and making her breasts jiggle and bounce. "Yes, they will do," Wolfgang commented.

Wanting to get this over with, Penny asked, "do you want me to take off my panties."

"No, that won't be necessary," Wolfgang informed her, "as I said you will be a topless dancer, so you'll be wearing a bikini bottom. Now, there is just one other thing before you sign your contract. And with that statement, he and Franz began to unbutton their trousers. "You see this is a perk of being the Producer," he continued, "there are a lot of other girls who want this part, so if you don't mind...on your knees." He shoved his pants and underwear down his stout legs revealing a short but thick hard-on, already erect. Franz, following suit, produced a longer but slimmer penis with a bulbous crown.

As disgusted as she was, Penny knew these sort of encounters were all part of the business for no-name wannabe actresses so she dropped to her knees in front of them. she heard Franz ask his boss, "aren't we going to fuck her?"

To which the crude producer replied, "are you serious...just look at her. We don't know where this skank's snatch has been." Penny could feel her face turning red as she kneeled before the crass executive and she seriously thought of biting his prick clean off, but knew she really wanted the part. Opening her sexy mouth and closing her eyes, she felt Wolfgang plug her mouth with his foul smelling cock and begin to fuck her throat. Her ruby lips were stretched around his girth as he thrust forward. She reached up to squeeze his balls, hoping to speed up the disgusting process, and she felt Franz behind her kneading her magnificent tits. "Suck it good bitch if you want to be in my picture," Wolfgang ordered as Penny sucked him into the back of her throat and licked the underside of his thick rod.

Franz was pinching her pink gumdrop nipples when suddenly, with no warning, Wolfgang erupted in her mouth, flooding it with his jism. Penny made no effort to swallow, allowing most of his load to dribble down her chin onto the carpet. "You should have swallowed more, but it is OK," Wolfgang advised her, "I enjoy seeing your chin covered in my seed... your turn Franz." Quickly Franz scampered around her and unceremoniously shoved his hot-dog sized penis into her mouth. Penny would try anything to speed him up, so she reached behind him and began to squeeze his hairy ass cheeks, actually working a finger up his anus.

Franz slid his cock in and out of her mouth, his shaft now a shiny red from her lipstick. Wolfgang had lost interest and was watching something on the desk's computer as Penny sucked Franz harder, fondling his scrotum with one hand and fingering his ass with the other. Before long she could feel him tense and then he withdrew, squirting his load all over her face and chest. "What pig," Penny thought, but then, "at least I didn't have to swallow any more."

"Nice shot Franz," Wolfgang congratulated him, "she looks right at home." Penny felt totally humiliated, but she also felt almost contented because she now had the part. "Get yourself cleaned up," Wolfgang ordered Penny, "and on the way out give my assistant all your contact information...fill out the W-4's and all that, and sign your contract. We will probably start shooting next week. You should only be required to be on set for one day."

Penny grudgingly thanked them for the part, used tissues from her purse to wipe her face and chest, slipped on her dress and left the office with as much dignity as she could muster. She immediately sought out the nearest restroom where she thoroughly washed off any trace of the two nasty Germans and gargled repeatedly with the sample-sized bottle of Listerine she always kept in her purse so she would always have minty-fresh breath for her interviews. Wolfgang's buxom assistant helped her with all the paperwork, and gave her the only page of the script she would need.

Getting back to Leonard's car, she glanced at the big gold star on his note and, after feeling ashamed momentarily, she chuckled and said out loud, "this may be the beginning of a long career." On the return drive, she thought about her part as a topless dancer and realized she had virtually no experience except for performing a couple sexy dances for former boyfriends. She wanted to be perfect for her first film with a big star and remembered seeing a couple seedy bars on the outskirts of Glendale when she had driven through that morning. On the return trip, the first one she came to was called "Guys" so she parked in the nearly deserted parking lot, checked her makeup in the rearview mirror and then read her page of script for the twentieth time.

Her solo line was actually a greeting to Statham himself: while dancing, she spies him entering the bar and yells, "hey Harry," and waves. Just thinking about it excited her and she wanted to get the dancing part down to perfection. Figuring she could get some tips from dancers in actual sleazy bars, she gathered up her courage and went inside. As if everything was proceeding according to fate, there was a hand-written sign in the front window: Dancers Wanted." It should only take her one or two nights to pick the brains of the other dancers and she didn't even care about the money, but she was smart enough not to tell the owner that she only intended to work a couple days.

Inside it resembled the type of sleazy bar she had seen so many times on television and in the movies. It was dark and there were a few tables scattered around in front of the bar. To the side there was a small stage where a tired looking topless brunette was dancing to a nearly empty room. Penny approached the bartender, who barely looked up, and inquired, "is the owner or manager here?" He just nodded toward the end of the bar where a man who resembled the George Costanza character from "Seinfeld" sat with a pile of paperwork in front of him. He looked her up and down, admiring her long legs and spoke, "I'm Guy...and you are?"

"Hi, I'm Penny," she replied extending her hand to shake, and added, "I wasn't sure if there was a Guy or if the name was just descriptive."

Shaking her hand, a little too long, he answered as if he had explained it a thousand times, "yeah I get that a lot. There used to be an apostrophe but someone took target practice on it. What can I do for you young lady."

"I saw your sign on the window and wondered if you were still looking for dancers," she admitted.

"Do you have any experience...dancing I mean," he grinned lasciviously, never taking his eyes off her ample cleavage.

"I'll admit I've never danced professionally, but I've been in enough clubs and have given enough private shows to think I could fill the vacancy," she confidently stated.

"Well, you're young and not bad on the eyes," Guy admitted, let's retire to my office and have a proper interview. He gestured for her to follow him and they went into a room at the rear of the bar, marked "Private." He pulled a regular office-chair (on wheels) in front of his desk for Penny to sit and he settled into a comfy looking leather chair behind the desk, and then began his spiel, "OK...I'm sorry, what is your name."

"It's Penny," she reminded him slightly annoyed.

"Right, Penny...here's the thing," he began, "dancing looks easy, but when a bunch of drunks start yelling lewd comments at you, you have to have thick enough skin to just ignore them and keep dancing. You can't take anything personally. Also I would prefer if you lived within thirty miles, because I can't have you being late because of traffic, or car problems. You will be required to work four night a week, four hours at least; sometimes different shifts, if another one of the girls has to change her schedule. I pay minimum wage, but you get to keep all your tips. Lap dances start at fifty bucks and we split it fifty/fifty. There is no touching by the customers allowed or we are in violation. We are zoned topless...so that's all you are allowed to do, or we are in violation of the health code and they can shut me down. Any overly aggressive customers and we do have bouncers. Do you understand the rules?"

Penny nodded in the affirmative and Guy continued, "so if you want the job I will need to see your body to make sure there are no major flaws. I'll admit you have a cute face, so I don't expect any obstacles.

This was becoming a humiliating and annoying habit, but Penny knew there was a perfectly sound reason for his request as she stood in front of the desk, and for the second time that day, she slipped the straps of her dress down her arms and let the garment drift to the floor revealing her incredible body. Guy was playing it cool, but Penny noticed his eyes widen as he stared at her nudity. "Don't get shy on me," he chided her, "remove the panties also please."

She wanted to say, "why do I have to remove my panties if this isn't a full-nude bar," but she just complied and slid her tiny thong down her long shapely legs until she was completely nude except for her heels.

"That's a nice bald pussy," he complimented her, "it's a real shame we're not zoned for full nudity." They could hear the music from the bar, and Guy suggested, "why don't you do a little dance for me so I can see if you can seduce the audience." Penny didn't really know what to do, so she just let her hips sway to the beat and made sure to shake her chest to make her breasts jiggle. "It's a shame your tits aren't bigger," Guy criticized her, "guys who go to topless bars want big tits...but you are a looker. Here's the thing: if you want the job, there is just one more requirement."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers