Big Bang Theory - Penny the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Pushing forward his giant crown began to spread her opening, stretching her lips beyond their seeming limits. Penny grit her teeth as she felt her pussy being split by Bruno's giant cock. He lunged forward slightly and his crown plowed past her lips and into her cunt. "Holy shit," was all Penny could say as Bruno paused so they both could breathe. He grasped her waist in his huge hands and began to slowly push forward, sliding more and more of his pole into her. Penny could feel her pussy being stretched with every inch of his cock as he slid further into her tunnel. She now knew where the phrase "it hurt so good" had originated. When Bruno was about half way into her pussy, he suddenly shoved forward, immediately burying the entire length of his enormous cock into her cunt. "Oh my fucking God," Penny shrieked as it felt like someone's arm was inside her. Bruno leaned down onto her small body, pinning her to the desk and grinding his pubic bone against hers.

She was now impaled on every inch of his gigantic pole, his crown touching her uterus. He reached up behind her and used his arm to sweep everything off the desk so she could lay back. After pausing for a minute, he began to slowly withdraw his cock inch by agonizing inch, her lips clinging to his shaft as he withdrew. It seemed to take forever for the entire length to withdraw; her tunnel shrinking as he went. Then he, just as slowly, began to penetrate her body again; stretching her cunt as he progressed. The sensation of her pussy shrinking and stretching was incredible and Penny found it difficult to breathe normally as he slid his monster in and out of her tight hole. Suddenly after slowly withdrawing, Bruno changed tempo and forcefully jammed his log violently up Penny's cunt, their bodies slamming together. "Oh my God," Penny screeched as her body convulsed and thrashed beneath him, her legs flailing into the air around him.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she begged as Bruno began to slam his monstrous cock in and out of her pussy, "stretch my fucking cunt. He stood back, the only part of his large body making contact with hers now was his cock, and he began to relentlessly slam the monstrous log in and out of Penny's brutalized cunt. The sensation was incredible as he violently penetrated her stretched out cunt and Penny screamed, "oh my fucking god your cock is so big...fuck me...fuck me harder...stretch my pussy." Penny had never felt anything that wonderful before; she had never had a cock that size inside her. She lay back on the cool surface of the desk, her arms and legs flailing aimlessly as she orgasmed again and again. A white froth had worked up around her lips as Bruno fucked his giant cock in and out of her pussy. Penny wrapped her magnificent legs around his torso as Bruno reached under her and grasped her perfectly round ass checks in his giant hands.

He hoisted her effortlessly in the air and she put her arms around his neck as he stood in front of the desk with her naked body completely impaled on a foot of swollen meat. Penny's flawless body slid down onto his cock as he stood, and Bruno began to bounce her up and down on his rigid pole. She was like a piece of meat totally impaled on a barbeque skewer as Bruno began to walk around the room, fucking her with the natural motion of his strides. He squeezed her firm cheeks and penetrated her ass hole with one of his giant fingers as he jounced her up and down, his cock embedded inside her cunt. Bruno pinned her naked body against a wall and began to slam his enormous cock up into her hole, taking long, deep strokes as he fucked her as hard as he could.

She felt him jam up into her and then stop. Suddenly his cock began to expand inside her, stretching her cunt even farther and then it was as if someone had shoved a hose up inside her and was flooding her pussy with hot water. It twitched and jerked inside her and she could feel the pressure in her tunnel grow as his semen had nowhere to go. It felt so wonderful that she was almost sorry when his seed began to leak out around her lips and dribble onto the carpet. When he was finished, Bruno walked her back to the desk and set her down on the edge, letting his shrinking hose slide out of her hole. Penny immediately felt empty as their combined fluids dripped down her thighs and ran down the side of the desk. She also felt totally self conscious and quickly gathered up her strewn clothes.

"That was great," complimented Bruno, "now get dressed and get back to work; you're still my bartender...for now. Just remember, you will be available to me; maybe I'll even put you in for a raise. Oh, wipe up that mess on the floor and the desk before you leave."

Penny, almost in a daze, quickly dressed, wiped up the bodily fluids and since it was time for her to leave, drove home. Since they were at the North Pole for three months, Leonard had given her the keys to his car and told her to use it as if it was hers...another reminder that he was the sweetest man she had ever met and that now more than ever, she truly missed him. She couldn't wait to get into the shower and wash Bruno off her skin, her vagina still tender from the pounding and stretching she had endured. While she had to admit to herself that she enjoyed the sex while it was occurring, Penny was furious with herself for letting it go that far. Realizing she had prostituted herself for a dead-end job and a few extra dollars in tips, Penny vowed that the next time Bruno called her into his office to show her "gratitude," she would laugh in his face and just walk out. Waitress jobs were plentiful and with her looks and charm she could land another easily enough.

The very next day she worked, sure enough, Bruno asked her to step into his office to discuss her future. Seeing the furious look on her face when she entered, Bruno gestured with his finger for her to be silent and to take a seat. He inserted a memory stick into the computer on his desk and instantaneously the screen displayed a recording of their office encounter: her thrashing beneath him on the desk while he rammed his giant cock into her.

She could tell by the angle of the camera that the digital clock on the bookshelf must actually be a "nanny cam." "You see," Bruno began, "everything in this office is recorded for my future enjoyment, so if you had any thoughts of just quitting, I will see to it that this is posted all over the Internet. Also, in case you need any more encouragement, if you quit before I approve of it I will contact every restaurant in Pasadena and tell them I fired you for stealing. The beauty of it is that I don't have to actually file any charges...I'll simply tell them I let you off out of the goodness of my heart, and they'll believe me. Now, is there something you wanted to say?"

Penny was absolutely speechless; it felt like she had been punched in the stomach and she thought she may vomit at any moment. Resigned to her dilemma,she was all ready to take off her clothes when Bruno continued, "here's what is going to happen: some buddies of mine are coming into town this weekend and after the restaurant closes Saturday night, we will be having a private party here...and you and your friend Bernadette are going to be our entertainment. So on Saturday, wear the underwear you had on the other day and bring some kind of robe to work that night. Any questions? If not, get back to work."

Wordlessly, Penny arose and shuffled out of the office absolutely dumbfounded. Completely distracted during work that evening, she made numerous drink errors and twice spilled cocktails on customers. She knew she was committed to be his slave until she could figure a way out, and the only question now was: what sort of entertainment did he have in mind?

Gratefully, Bruno didn't touch her for the rest of the week and after confiding in Bernadette they both spent the rest of the week dreading Saturday night. Even with her superior intelligence, Bernadette had not figured a way out of the situation that didn't involve great personal embarrassment or the risk if being black-balled from the restaurant business, and she desperately needed the money to pay her grad school tuition. Neither one knew exactly what Bruno had in mind for them that evening, but they were certain it involved sex. As the night dragged on, they could hear raucous laughter coming from Bruno's office and he frequently passed through the bar refilling drinks for his private guests. Each time he passed, he would leer at the blond duo. As closing time neared, both Penny and Bernadette made sure to have a few tequila "shooters," courtesy of the Cheesecake Factory to bolster their courage, or dull the memory.

As soon as the restaurant was closed and all the closing duties were completed, Bruno brought his five buddies out of his office and they began clearing the tables and chairs out of the middle of the dining area, as if creating a dance floor. they also brought Bruno's over-stuffed sofa from his office and placed it against one wall. Bruno then told the girls to go into the bathroom and change into just their underwear and robes, while he eased their burden and refreshed everyone's drinks. "Real thoughtful of him," Penny muttered as she accompanied Bernadette to the Ladies Room.

Penny quickly shrugged off her uniform revealing her sexy purple lace undies, which she covered with a plain white, knee-length terrycloth robe. She was shocked when Bernadette

undressed to reveal a sheer black bra with holes that displayed her gumdrop nipples and matching crotchless panties that tied at her hips. She couldn't help stare between Bernadette's legs at her incredibly long lips, which resembled flaps; and the small gold ring piercing her left labia. Bernadette's mound was as bare as Penny's and seemed to already glisten. Bernadette noticed Penny's stunned look and explained, "you like the ring...it's the result of a drunken Spring Break in Las Vegas a couple years ago. I have to confess to you, I am almost looking forward to tonight; it's been kind of a dry stretch for me, sexually speaking, until Bruno." Right then Penny thought that just maybe she would introduce Bernadette to Howard. Bernadette "covered up" with a completely sheer, barely-there, black robe and the two beauties went into the dining area.

As soon as they were spotted, the men showered them with catcalls, whistles and shouts which were supposed to compliment them. Bruno immediately stood between the two girls and his friends to make the introductions. All five of Bruno's buddies were black and the first one he introduced as Luther was just as tall as Bruno, but without the pot-belly; he looked like a football player. Next up was Reggie who was a few inches shorter but very muscular, like a body builder, and Penny noticed that the veins on his arms and neck were very prominent. Dave was only about six feet tall, but seemed as wide as he was tall...not fat, just solid. Hashem, or Hash for short, was about six and a half feet tall but as skinny as Sheldon, with incredibly long fingers; and the last friend was called Kevin and was about six foot two inches tall, and possessed the most incredibly magnetic blue eyes Penny had ever seen. After the introductions, Bruno plugged his i-pod into the restaurants sound system to provide the proper mood music and directed the girls to give them a little strip-tease.

Feeling better with the tequila in her veins Penny began to sway with the rhythm while Bernadette, beside her, had already shed her robe. It really didn't matter because she was virtually naked with her sheer outfit to begin with. Penny was surprised at how much shorter Bernadette seemed when they were both not wearing shoes, her head coming only up to Penny's chin. Penny dropped the robe and when she looked over at her friend, saw that Bernadette had already discarded her bra and was untying the sides of her panties. As Penny reached behind her to unhook her bra, Bernadette was waving her thong and gyrating her hips suggestively, her huge breasts flopping around on her chest. Encouraged by the alcohol and the shouts of Bruno's friends, Penny removed her bra and tossed it to the side as Bernadette kneeled behind her and began to tug her purple panties down her long, shapely legs.

Now both blonde bombshells were as naked as the day they were born and they began to dance and sway to the music when Bruno produced a small bottle of baby oil and tossed it to Penny, ordering, "now oil each other up." She deftly caught it in her left hand and, after giving Bruno an angry look, squirted some oil in her palms before handing it to Bernadette. Bernadette was less subtle and sprayed oil directly onto Penny's chest, just above her cleavage where it began to trickle down her chest. Penny gingerly began to rub the oil in her hands over Bernadette's shoulders, marveling at how pale her skin was: almost albino pale. Her friend purposefully began to massage the baby oil into Penny's firm breasts, pulling on her jellybean nipples until her slick fingers slipped off. Following her lead, Penny smoothed the oil all over Bernadette's huge tit bags, hefting and bouncing them while trapping her large nipples between her fingers.

It felt good...real good and Penny glanced over at her audience to see that they had all discarded their pants and underwear, and were stroking their black cocks. Her eyes widened as she saw the weapons between their legs, and attempted to put a name to each member. Kevin, "Mr. Blue-eyes" had a penis as long as Bruno's, but not quite as thick and the crown was smaller, but his scrotum was absolutely huge. Hash possessed a rod exactly like she would have expected, it was about ten inches long, but thin with hardly any crown. Dave, the short one at "only" six feet, had a cock that resembled a soup can: it was short but incredibly thick. Reggie's penis was about ten inches but curved sharply upward like a banana. Last was Luther and when he turned around, Penny audibly gasped at the abnormality hanging between his thick legs: it had to be at least ten inches long, and was still flaccid. It hung between his legs like an elephants trunk, pendulous and thick. The crown must have been as large as a small orange as it flared at the end.

Penny's attention was quickly diverted as Bernadette was now cupping her mound with her slick palm and gently massaging the oil into Penny's lips, surreptitiously sliding her middle finger between Penny's slit. She unconsciously moaned with pleasure and surprise as Bernadette probed deeper. Not to be outdone, Penny gathered some surplus oil from Bernadette's tits and returned the favor by rubbing her long lips, trailing the fleshy flaps between her slick fingers and tugging on her gold ring. Bernadette groaned, reached up with one slippery hand, wrapped it around the back of Penny's neck, pulled her head down to her level and planted her lips firmly on Penny's. Shocked but also aroused Penny's mouth accepted Bernadette's tongue and even began to play "tongue-tag" with her best friend.

They were so engrossed with each other that they did not even hear Bruno approach until he placed a hand on their shoulders and announced, "that's hot girls, but it's time for the next part of the show. I would like you both to get down on all fours...ass to ass, because I have a present for you." Cautiously and reluctantly they did as he commanded, their beautiful ass cheeks facing each others as Bruno retrieved the baby oil bottle. From behind his, now naked, body (Penny noticed that they were all completely naked now) Bruno produced a long jelly-style purple dildo. It was unbelievably long, well over a foot and a half, as Bruno waved the flexible shaft in the air and then proceeded to squirt oil on its length. "Now my lovelies," Bruno stated, "you will pleasure each other simultaneously, for the enjoyment of everyone in the room. In other words, you are now literally going to fuck yourselves."

There was some expectant laughter in the room as all his buddies gathered around the two shiny, slippery bodies as Bruno nudged the two ends of the dildo between their slits until about three inches was inside each blond. Penny could feel her lips separate to accept the tip and realized that she was seriously wet from her interaction with Bernadette. Bruno sat back on his haunches and instructed, "OK girls, let's see you bang those gorgeous asses together." Not wanting to admit how good the dildo felt inside her, Penny followed Bernadette's lead and they both began to lean their asses backward, the purple penis disappearing inside them until their cheeks touched. Penny closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling inside her pussy and then they both began to rock back and forth; sometimes together in the same direction, and sometimes opposite. Sometimes one beauty had over a foot of dong inside her while the other only half that, but in the end it all averaged out as they fucked their own, and each other's pussy.

They began to fuck each other harder, sometimes squashing their marvelous ass cheeks together, creating a "slapping" sound, and grinding them against each other. Penny's tits jiggled and Bernadette's swung under her like the utters on a cow as they worked up a feverish rhythm. Suddenly Kevin stood in front of Bernadette and Hash in front of Penny, each presenting their hard cocks to the girl's faces. Their intention was obvious and the girls instinctively opened their respective mouths as the two men slid their heads between their lips and into the warm, wet mouths of the two beautiful blonds. Hash's long slender prick slid easily into Penny's mouth and prodded against the back of her throat as her body swayed forward and back, matching Bernadette's pace. Penny found it difficult to concentrate on Hash when the fake cock felt so good as it slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

She wanted to turn and watch Bernadette give head to Kevin, but sucking on Hash prevented that. Hash began to work up a rhythm, keeping time with Penny and Bernadette as he fucked Penny's mouth. His balls slapped against her chin as she tried to take him down her throat, but kept choking on his length. Penny found herself now focusing on breathing as his cock filled her airway and the stimulation of the dildo inside her cunt was making her breaths more irregular. She knew she was on the verge of a climax as she ground her ass against Bernadette's, forcing more plastic up inside her; and she knew Hash was nearing one also by the increased tempo of his thrusts. Just as her body started to shiver and she began moaning in response, she was choked first by Hash's pole as he jammed it against the back of her throat, and then by the stream of his cum as he pumped it into her mouth. Penny had no choice but to swallow it if she wanted to take a breath, and she gulped as fast as she could trying to keep up with the quantity.

Hash slid his hard-on out of Penny's mouth and she fell forward, collapsing on the floor, the dildo also slipping out of her. She turned to watch what everyone else in the room was watching: Bernadette sucking Kevin's foot-long dick. Penny scooted around and grasped the end of the dildo sticking out of Bernadette's pussy and began to thrust it in and out, fucking her friend vigorously. She managed to insert almost eighteen inches of the purple plastic inside Bernadette's tiny pussy, making Bernadette squirm and groan. Apparently Kevin had a reputation for the volume of semen his huge balls produced because his friends were intently waiting his eruption. Penny was fucking Bernadette harder and faster, watching Bernadette's glistening labia ring slide up and down the plastic.

"Go...go...go," the men began to chant as Kevin face-fucked Bernadette; increasing his speed while Penny continued to pound her pussy with the plastic cock. Kevin then put his hands behind Bernadette's cute blond head and held her in place as his hips bucked and you could see her throat contracting as she attempted to swallow every drop of his ejaculation. Penny twisted the ribbed dong and let it slide out of Bernadette's hole as she watched her gulp Kevin's sperm. Kevin kept pumping and Bernadette kept milking his cock, swallowing every drop. When he was done, Kevin withdrew his snake from Bernadette's ruby lips, leaving just one milky drop on her lower lip which she wiped away with her index finger, and then licked it with her tongue. All the men cheered Bernadette's feat at swallowing Kevin's copious load.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers