Big Bang Theory - Penny the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

She had the biggest triumphant smile on her angelic face as she announced in that shrill "little-girl" voice, "well, do any of you big black studs want to fuck my little pussy?" At that moment Penny decided that she would indeed introduce her friend to Howard.

Bruno shouted, "I get first crack at that bitch," as he lay down on the carpet, his huge prick laying on his stomach. Hash and Kevin put one arm each around Bernadette's waist, the other arm under each leg and hoisted her into the air, spread eagle. Their arms had formed a sort of human chair and they held her poised above Bruno's prone figure. She was so tiny in their arms that she looked like a blond midget. Bruno grasped the base of his log and pointed it straight toward the ceiling as they began to lower Bernadette's naked body above him. They held her in place above his groin as Bruno nestled his huge tennis ball sized crown between her meaty cunt lips. Bernadette was so tiny and Bruno's cock was so immense that it looked like she had grown a third leg. They began to lower her body ever so slowly, her opening stretching obscenely wide to admit his cock-head.

Bernadette threw her head back as Bruno's head penetrated her pussy with an audible "pop," her elongated lips gripping his shaft. Kevin and Hash lowered her slowly, watching her tiny cunt swallow Bruno's giant pole until about half of his foot long member was inside her. Then they suddenly just let go of her torso, allowing her body to immediately sink to Bruno's lap completely impaling her on his gigantic cock. "Ohhhh fuck," Bernadette screamed as Bruno's monster was buried in her belly. Penny could not believe that Bernadette's tiny body had accepted Bruno's horse-sized cock, and watched in astonishment as Bernadette leaned forward, put her hands on his chest and began to raise up. It was even more incredible to watch her raise up on her knees, exposing inch by inch of his glistening black prick. She winked at Penny as she began to fuck herself up and down on the huge meat pole, riding Bruno's cock like a cowgirl at the rodeo, her huge tits slapping against her chest.

Dave stood in front of Penny and told her that he loved seeing her in the "doggy" position, so she resumed her stance on all fours. His cock had absolutely no taper whatsoever, and at closer inspection, may have been thicker than a soup can. He got on his knees behind Penny, forced her legs wider with his knees and began to wedge his thick meat between her slit. His cock was at least twice the girth of the dildo, so he had a difficult time getting her opening to accommodate him. Penny felt her mound being spread wide by Dave's blunt object as he twisted and turned his body trying to wedge it inside her. "Little help here," he called out and one of the others tossed him the baby oil which he generously dripped down her ass crack, letting it spread onto his crown. The slippery substance felt good as he ground his cock-head against her tunnel entrance and he finally was able to penetrate. Dave paused a moment as they both relaxed in relief, then used her relaxed muscles to his advantage by grasping her slender waist and pushing his whole body forward.

He didn't stop pushing until his 'soup can" was buried in Penny's pussy. "Holy shit," she groaned as she felt her cunt stretch with every inch he inserted. He wasn't long, but it was definitely the thickest object that had ever been in Penny's pussy and her cunt walls gripped him tight.

"Congratulations babe," Dave exclaimed while slapping her wonderful ass cheek, "that's one of the tightest cunts I've ever felt." He held himself in place inside her momentarily, then began to slowly withdraw his stump of a cock. Penny could feel her pussy shrink as he withdrew, then expand again as he reinserted his thick pole. He fucked her slowly, enjoying the feeling of her sheath gripping his tool; then began to pick up the pace. She raised her head in time to see Luther standing in front of her stroking what appeared to be a third leg. He smiled at her as his actions produced the desired effect, as her mouth dropped open in astonishment. Luther's cock, now erect, must have been fifteen inches long, and the purple, orange-sized crown looked even larger than before. It wasn't as fat as Dave's, more like a soda can, and it looked to Penny like it was angry.

There was a drop of pre-cum lodged in the large slit at the end as Luther presented it to Penny's face. "I know you can't stretch your lips around it, at least not these lips," he chuckled, "but why don't you give it a nice tongue bath." Knowing she couldn't grasp it or she would lose her balance, Luther bent his pole down to her mouth and Penny's tongue came out to meet it. As Dave continued to fuck her, Penny's tongue circled Luther's huge crown, a long string of pre-cum wrapping itself around her tongue. She licked and tickled it with her talented tongue, then fastened her lips around the tip and sucked on just the end of his crown. It was strange sucking on a cock when the man was standing so far away from her, and Penny became even more astonished by his incredible length.

She was forced to end her suction as Dave was now pounding her pussy, her body rocking back and forth from the force. He reached around her and began to roughly knead her perfectly firm tits, almost painfully pinching her jellybean nipples. Penny felt his cock begin to twitch inside her and jammed her body back into his as she felt his seed squirting up into her belly. The hot liquid triggered her climax and she felt her knees begin to weaken as she shivered against him. She need not worry about falling because Dave just shoved his knees forward under her and she rested on his lap as he finished pumping his cum into her.

His cock immediately began to shrivel like a deflating balloon and Penny slid forward onto the carpet, her pussy still wide open and leaking. She glanced over at Bernadette just in time to see Bruno put his arms around her and pull her tiny body down onto his chest, her enormous breasts flattening out between them. Her huge tits looked like air bags cushioning her body as Reggie straddled them before bending his knees and spreading her generous ass cheeks with his hands. His curved shaft was dripping with baby oil as he nudged it against Bernadette's ass hole. Slowly pushing forward and meeting less resistance than he expected, Reggie's crown plowed through her sphincter ring and began to slide into her ass. Reggie thrust forward burying his ten inches deep inside Bernadette's ass, joining Bruno's cock inside the petite blond. "Oh yeah," Bernadette squealed, "fuck my little ass...I love it." They began to fuck Bernadette hard; pounding their huge cocks into her holes, sometimes thrusting together, and sometimes alternating. Penny thought that the mass of bodies resembled a large Oreo cookie.

Penny felt a large arm encircle her waist and lift her as if she was a rag-doll. Luther raised her body up and then set her down, standing next to him. As he sank to the carpet and lay back, he instructed, "I'm a nice guy, so I'll let you take it as slow as you want...just lower that beautiful body down at your own pace." He had her straddle his giant of a body with her back to him, which she thought was strange, but followed his directions. She actually sat on his lap, his abnormally huge cock sticking up in front of her like his third leg.

Penny grasped it in both her tiny hands marveling at it's immensity. "My God that's huge," she thought, "it's almost inhuman." She had seen stud horses back in Nebraska that had smaller cocks than Luther's. Stroking its length, Penny knew she had just been stretched by Dave's "soup can," but she seriously doubted that the entire shaft would fit inside her. Feeling Luther's giant hands lifting her waist, she knew it was time to find out and she raised up on her knees until her spectacular naked body was poised above Luther's crown. She actually had to raise up farther, almost standing to fully allow for his extension as she nudged his oversized crown against her slit. Thankfully, Dave's cum was dripping out of her hole and coating Luther's orange-sized head, lubricating it and hopefully easing penetration.

Reaching down, Penny hooked her fingers into sides of her lips and spread them as wide as possible as she gently lowered her body onto Luther's pole. Feeling the pressure as her opening stretched to accommodate him, Penny felt his crown slip into her with surprising ease. Smiling, she began to bend her knees, allowing more and more of the monstrous cock to penetrate. It was a wonderful feeling as inch by inch his hard, hot flesh expanded her pussy walls. "Shit that's nice," she had to admit to herself, "I love cock." When she had about eight inches inside her, she carefully put her knees down one by one and steadied herself, straddling his body. Realizing that only about half his gigantic shaft was inside her, she grit her teeth as she prepared to lower herself farther. Luther had been rubbing her back and now grasped her waist, his giant hands fully encircling it.

"I lied," was all he said, and before she could comprehend his meaning, he jerked her petite body downward as he thrust up into her, burying his "horse cock" to the hilt.

"Ahhhhh," Penny screamed as she felt the monstrous meat inside her stabbing against her uterus. The feeling was indescribable as she was totally impaled on Luther's monster cock; it felt like his arm was buried inside her as it twitched against her tunnel walls. She had been apprehensive, afraid it would cause pain; but instead it felt absolutely wondrous. The sensation of having fifteen inches of thick hard cock inside her pussy was marvelous as she started to raise up when Luther relaxed his hold on her waist. It was incredible as she just kept raising up farther until she was almost standing, and his cock was still lodged inside her. Then inch by inch she lowered her perfect body, slowly impaling herself and feeling her pussy widen as she accepted more of him. It seemed to take forever to fully engulf his python inside her, and she was sitting on his lap again.

Luther grasped her waist again and started to lift her off his pole and then let her fall back down on it. She assisted him by using her legs to raise up, giving him room to thrust up into her. Penny raised almost completely off his log and then met him on the way down as he began to build up a rhythm, jamming his immense cock up into her pussy. Penny could swear that she felt his presence all the way up in her stomach as his gigantic cock slammed into her cunt. He reached up with his huge hands and completely covered each tit while harshly tweaking her jellybean nipples between his fingers. "Oh my God," Penny whimpered, "as she threw her head back, her wonderful long blond tresses covering Luther's face, "fuck me...fuck me." He began to violently fuck her cunt, Penny's entire body shaking from the force. "Ohhhhh shit," she screeched, "jam that big black cock into me.

Her legs had lost their strength and she just sat on his lap letting him do all the work, as she bounced up and down his pole. Luther reached around her waist and started to twirl her exposed clit between his giant fingers, their coarse surface stimulating her almost beyond comprehension. Penny's body lost all control as she attained multiple orgasms, her legs shot out in front of her jerking and twitching, her cunt muscles convulsing around the invading monster. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out as her whole body shook and shuddered. Losing consciousness for a few seconds, she began to regain her senses, realizing that she was laying back against Luther's broad chest, still impaled on his massive erection. That meant he had not climaxed, and she steeled herself for another assault; but he surprised her by wrapping his sturdy arms around her and standing up. He walked over to the sofa and sat down on the edge, all with her still impaled on his cock as if she were a doll. "Hell," she thought to herself, "he's so far inside of me that he could probably go jogging and I still wouldn't slip off him."

She saw that Bruno was obviously emptying the contents of his balls into Bernadette's pussy. Reggie threw his arms around her waist and rolled over and off of Bruno, landing on his back with Bernadette on top of him, his cock still buried in her ass. Kevin immediately dropped to his knees between their outstretched legs, and without any preliminaries, shoved his entire cock into Bernadette's still open hole. Bernadette's response was unexpected as she encouraged them, "oh yeah...fuck me boys...fill me up." Penny's first thought was that Bernadette and Howard would be perfect for each other.

Luther shifted his weight to the very edge of the sofa cushion, wrapped his arms around Penny's small form, and pulled her with him as he lay back against the sofa, almost laying down. When they sat, her silky-smooth legs had been on the outside of his and they were now spread obscenely wide, displaying his cock lodged inside her. Hash approached the duo and Luther spread his legs wider to permit Hash to get closer. Penny looked quizzically at Hash as he stood between their legs stroking his long thin penis. Luther was still holding her against his chest so she could not lean forward if Hash desired a blow-job, so she was stumped as to his intentions. Hash bent his knees and lay his cock on her stomach directly above her stretched out mound, sliding it back and forth, coating it in her juices. Suddenly an alarm went off in her head and she began to struggle against Luther's grip, pleading, "no...you can't be serious...you'll split me apart...please no."

Dave had been thicker than Luther, but there was no way Penny's little cunt could accommodate two cocks, she was sure of it. "Just relax babe," Luther tried to calm her, "you'll stretch." Hash hooked his thumbs into Penny's slit and tried to spread it farther apart as he placed his crown at her entrance. Gritting her teeth while telling herself to relax, Penny felt the pressure against her lips as Hash attempted to push into her. Luther withdrew slightly spreading her juices against Hash's pole and then both men shoved forward... miraculously both cocks gaining entrance to Penny's pussy.

"Holy fucking shit," Penny screamed as Hash pushed his slender pole all the way into her, stretching her battered cunt further than it had ever been. Penny actually saw bursts of bright light in front of her eyes as she now had over two feet of hard cock buried inside her cunt. Barely pausing, they began to simultaneously fuck her...their two cocks acting as one giant donkey dong. They began to fuck her harder, stretching her pussy with every thrust. She squealed, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Luther and Hash alternated, first two excruciatingly slow strokes, then two hard, fast ones before they began to slam into Penny's pussy with all their strength. They fucked Penny so hard that the sofa inched across the floor and Dave stood behind it to keep it in place. It seemed impossible that Penny's cunt could contain that much meat and she became delirious with pleasure, incoherently screaming words: "fuck...cunt...cock."

She reached behind Hash, roughly grabbed his ass and attempted to force more cock inside herself. Penny's legs flew out to either side of Hash's body and began to twitch and jerk as she came again and again, her juices providing more lubrication for the two cocks. Her cunt muscles began to spasm around the two giant cocks and Luther looker over her shoulder at Hash and nodded. Ramming their monstrous cocks into her cunt they began to simultaneously flood her belly with their hot semen. It felt like a hot water bottle had exploded inside her pussy as Penny just croaked, "ahhhhhhh." Her hole was plugged so tight with cock that there was nowhere for the spunk to go, forcing her channel to expand even further. They held in place, buried deep inside Penny's cunt and when they began to shrink, ever so slightly, their combined cum squirted forcefully out around the base of their cocks. When they finally approached the flaccid stage, both Luther and Hash let their cocks slide out of Penny's pussy, releasing a flood of cum that poured down between her ass cheeks.

Luther easily lifted her off his lap and set her down beside him on the sofa, her legs splayed wide. She seemed dazed as they stared between her legs to inspect their handiwork. Both Luther and Hash chuckled as Penny's cunt was no longer a slit, but rather a large pink open hole that resembled a tunnel for a toy train.

Almost as if choreographed, Reggie and Kevin were filling Bernadette's holes at the same time, as she encouraged them, "jam those big black cocks in me...fill me up." When Kevin had finished pumping her pussy full of his seed, he rolled off and Reggie stood up with Bernadette's ass still impaled on his curved meat stick, wrapped his arms around the tiny blond and shuffled across the carpet. He deposited her in front of Penny and backed up, allowing his still hard cock to slip from her ass.

Bruno ordered, "Bernadette, I want you to spread your legs and Penny will lick the cum off your thighs." Bernadette stood facing Penny as she sat on the sofa, her eyes seemingly glazed over, spread her legs wide and placed her hands on her wide hips. Streams of white fluid, from both holes, began to drool down the insides on her thighs. Penny leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and began to lap up the sticky cream; long strings connecting her mouth to Bernadette's crotch. Spreading her legs wider, Bernadette moaned as Penny took each one in her mouth, licked her fleshy cunt lips, bit down on her labia -ring and pulled, stretching her lip. Penny fastened her mouth around Bernadette's mound and sucked the juices from her hole, swallowing every drop.

As Penny leaned back on the sofa, a ring of white semen was plainly visible around her mouth. "Now," Bruno announced, "I want you to repay the favor Bernadette...I want you to stuff your arm up Penny's cunt." He had expected Penny to protest, but seemingly still in a fog, she merely spread her legs even further and leaned against the sofa back. Bernadette kneeled between Penny's wonderful legs and stared at the cum dripping from her still wide spread hole. Bernadette's small hand may have actually been smaller than the combined cocks that had recently invaded Penny's pussy, but it was just the thought of fisting her that caused Bernadette to pause. She didn't want to injure her friend, but was afraid that Bruno may try to use his huge fist if she didn't do it.

Penny vaguely knew what was about to happen, but was so emotionally and physically drained at that moment, that she didn't bother to object. Bernadette ran her tiny hands all the way up Penny's silky legs, cupped her thumb inside the fingers of her right hand, and started to massage Penny's puffy mound with her left. With the fingers of her right hand, Bernadette scooped up as much of the stream of cum flowing out of Penny's hole as she could, smearing it all over her hand. For once being thankful that her hands were in proportion to her tiny body, Bernadette began to insert her bunched fingers inside Penny's elastic hole, twisting her hand as she went. Penny's lips seemed to easily stretch around Bernadette's fingers and when she finally reached the last knuckles, Bernadette gave one last twist and suddenly her whole hand was inside Penny's pink cunt. Penny just leaned back against the sofa, moaning, "mmmmmmm."

Bernadette just sat there on her knees marveling that her entire hand had disappeared into Penny's hole, her lips gripping Bernadette's wrist firmly. It really was an incredible sight as Bernadette began to slide even more of her arm into Penny's pussy. When she had buried her entire wrist up Penny's warm, wet tunnel, Bernadette began to expand her fingers inside her friend. She twirled and twisted them inside Penny's cunt, tickling and stimulating every exposed nerve. With her left hand, Bernadette pinched Penny's now prominent clit as the fingers on her right hand diddled Penny's G-spot from the inside. "Holy fucking shit," groaned Penny as her twitching legs shot out straight and her whole body shivered, "fist me...fuck my cunt." Bernadette followed her orders and began to fist fuck Penny, sliding her closed fist in and out of her gaping cunt, while still squeezing her clit.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers