Big Bang Theory - Penny the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"Ahhhhh," Penny moaned as she actually lost consciousness momentarily, before regaining her senses and reaching up to pinch her own erect nipples.

All the men had gathered around the two beautiful blondes and were jerking their meat sticks while watching the spectacle. Luther and Bruno were standing behind the sofa and suddenly erupted sending streams of white fluid to coat Penny's hair and face. Dave, Hash, Kevin and Reggie almost simultaneously began to spray Bernadette's naked body, sending strings of fluid running down her pale skin.

What may have seemed like a climactic moment, was only the beginning of a long night of depravity. Bruno magnanimously gave Bernadette and Penny Sunday night off and they both crashed at Penny's apartment, sleeping for twelve hours after sharing a long hot shower. Both agreed that they had to think of some way to release them from Bruno's clutches. Penny was disappointed that Bernadette, with all her intelligence and degrees, could not think of a solution. She had never missed anyone as much as she missed her lovable nerd Leonard...she was certain he could think of a way out. It wasn't that Penny didn't like sex, but she wanted to be able to say when and with who.

Luckily no more "sex parties" were planned and when the nerds returned to Pasadena, Penny surprised her Leonard by welcoming him with open arms...and legs. He then surprised her by being the most thoughtful, thorough and patient lover she had ever known. When she explained how she was being extorted by Bruno (not going into the details), he was furious. Penny had to describe Bruno's physical size to convince Leonard not to confront him with violence. He assured her that brains would triumph over brawn and that he would find a solution to her dilemma. Penny was skeptical, but had no choice to believe in him.

She should not have doubted the smitten nerd who would have literally given his life to help her. One evening when Bruno had made a trip to the night deposit with the evenings receipts, Leonard snuck into his office and planted a device which allowed him and Sheldon to remotely access Bruno's work-computer. With their "hacking" skills it was very simple to obtain evidence that would have convicted Bruno and sent him to prison. He had created an imaginary employee on the payroll, and was automatically depositing the paychecks into his account at another bank; thereby committing a federal offense. He had also forged invoices and pocketed the surplus funds. They also reveled the video files from his encounters with Bernadette and Penny which Sheldon immediately wanted to erase without viewing. Leonard, being a nerdy "horn-dog" downloaded the files first, then erased them.

Worried that if they exposed Bruno to the authorities or reported him to Cheesecake Factory Corporate, he might still release his copies of the encounters just to embarrass the girls and ruin their lives as well, Leonard decided to just confront him, demand that he request an immediate transfer, and to never have any contact with Penny again. Knowing that he could go to prison for a lengthy stay, Bruno readily agreed and packed his belongings...and his memories.

Leonard received a hero's thanks from his beautiful Penny: an entire weekend of nonstop sex...she even let Bernadette join them.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember: it's just for fun. Comments and story suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers