Big Bang Theory - Penny Works Part Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

"Fuck me Jake...fuck me hard," she demanded, squirming on top of him like a piece of skewered barbeque meat.

"I will sweetie, but we have a surprise for you," Jake assured her as he put his thick arms around her stomach and pulled her back onto his chest. He slid his huge hands up to her marvelous tits and kneaded them as Larry straddled the lounge chair in front of her. She was more than willing to give him another blow-job, but Jake was holding her back , preventing her from sitting up. Looking down her body between her breasts, she saw Larry grasp his long, slender meat in his hand and nudge it up against her bald mound above Jake's pole.

Penny suddenly grasped the situation and gasped, "no...wait...are you kidding me."

"Trust me Penny," Jake soothed her, "you're more flexible than you think. Kelly says there is no better feeling than having two cocks in her pussy at the same time."

Her pussy was already dripping as she reached down with both hands, slipped her index and middle fingers into her opening beside Jake's log and pulled her plump lips apart trying to help Larry gain entrance. She watched him squeeze a bottle of sunscreen oil, coating his log with the slippery fluid and then inch his body forward. Luckily for her, Larry's crown was not much bigger than his shaft. Pushing forward with steady pressure, he watched as Penny's lips stretched around his penis as it began to disappear inside her. He grasped Penny's slender waist as he continued to slowly push into her; inch by inch gaining entrance into her already stuffed pussy.

With great difficulty because her cunt was so incredibly tight, Larry finally shoved the final two inches into her and his balls wedged against her mound. Looking down, it seemed to Penny like two big black tree limbs were wedged up inside her cunt. She lay back against Jake and began to rub her own tits. Her nipples were so hard that they hurt, as she fondled and squeezed them. Just laying there motionless, her opening was stretched so far that her clit was making contact with Larry's hard-on. Penny was so aroused that she felt light-headed, like she might faint. Her normally flat stomach was now distended and she realized she now had almost two feet of big black cock inside her pussy. Just the thought of it caused her vaginal muscles to twitch.

Jake held her glistening body against his and they began to fuck her...slow at first and then with increasing intensity. Every nerve in her cunt was being stimulated as they simultaneously thrust in and out of her, their enormous cocks acting as one giant piece of meat. Penny began to thrash around in Jake's arms as her body went into sensory overload, seemingly in a constant state of orgasm. She saw bright spots of light in front of her as they thrust up into her belly. "Holy shit," she groaned as they fucked her, "oh my God that's great...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Every time they thrust into her, she could feel her pussy stretch once again. Nothing mattered to Penny except the cocks slamming into her pussy; nothing else existed except having her cunt stretched beyond belief. "Oh my God, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she pleaded and begged, "stretch my fucking cunt."

Sully, Mike and Darrell just stood back and watched their gorgeous blonde waitress taking two cocks in her pussy. Mike was recording the whole thing on his cell phone so he could enjoy it again later. "She's a real trooper, isn't she," asked Sully rhetorically.

"The Elephant Man's trunk is about to explode Penny, Jake warned her as he pounded her cunt.

"Oh God...fuck me...fill my cunt with your fucking sperm," squealed Penny as she jammed her body down against Jake's groin. Jake began to erupt deep in Penny's belly, his cock feeling like a fire-hose had been turned on inside her. Larry felt Jake twitching against him and he joined his friend in spraying Penny's vagina with his cum. Penny's cunt felt like it was on fire as their hot jism squirted up into her womb. Her whole body shook as they all climaxed together, her cunt acting as a receptacle for their cum.

When they were finished pumping into her, she withered back against Jake's chest and he whispered in her ear, "you are one great fuck Penny." Larry backed off, his prick slipping out of Penny's hole and he reached for the cold beer that Mike offered him. Jake stood up, Penny still impaled on his cock with his arms around her. He bent his knees allowing his pole to slip out of her pussy and then set her back down on the lounge chair like a doll.

In a daze, but still aware of her responsibilities, Penny lay back against the chair, splayed her legs so far apart that her feet were planted in the sand on either side of the lounger and nonchalantly asked, "Mike would you like to fuck me?" A smile from ear to ear, Mike kneeled on the chair between her marvelous legs and with no pretense of seduction, aimed his "soup can" at her wide open hole. He marveled at how pink the inside of her pussy was, probably due to all the recent friction. He shoved his hips forward, and in one swift motion buried his seven inch cock inside her cunt. Even though his cock was the thickest she had ever seen, Penny had no problem accommodating his girth: she had just been double-fucked.

Mike had been waiting all night to fuck this beautiful blonde pixie, and he began to violently assault her cunt; slamming his cock into her as hard as he could. He grasped her petite ass cheeks in his huge hands and held her in place as he pounded her pussy, punishing her already battered cunt. He leaned down and bit down hard on her right nipple, rolling the jellybean between his teeth. Penny surprise him by encircling his waist with her long legs and locking her ankles, pulling him into her. He raised up on his knees, her body hanging under him as he plowed into her. "Fuck me baby...fuck me," Penny encouraged him as he lowered her back down onto the lounge chair and began to fuck her violently, his cock slamming against her crotch. It was as if he was trying to punish her as he thrust his fat cock into her pussy. "Cum in me, fill my pussy," she demanded, as she thrust her hips upward to meet his strokes.

They fucked each other as hard and fast as they could, Penny finding a reserve of energy as her pussy gripped his fat meat. Turned on by this horny wench, Mike jammed his cock against her mound and began to pump his seed as far inside her as he could. "Oh... yes...cum in me...fuck me...fuck me hard," she continued, feeling him spurt inside her. He seemed to squirt inside her for minutes, making sure his balls were empty before raising up on his knees and letting his cock slip out of her hole.

"Thanks Penny...that was amazing...as are you," Mike congratulated her.

Sully agreed, "maybe next time both you and Kelly can join us."

Laying back against the lounge chair, Penny was not willing to commit to anything just yet. As much as she had enjoyed being fucked, she was aware that she had lost control and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. Jake returned from behind the bar with three bottles of champagne in his hands, proclaiming, "this night calls for a celebration. I have a special surprise for you Penny."

She lay on the chair, her legs spread wide and her knees bent upward; her pussy now a wide-open hole totally on display for all to see. There was no point in her feigning modesty now and the cooler night air felt good on her battered mound. Jake sat beside her, popped the cork on the champagne, put his large thumb over the opening and shook the bottle. Then before Penny even realized what he was doing, he reached between her delicious thighs, pulled his thumb away, and slid the champagne bottle up into her cunt. Her completely stretched out pussy offered no resistance and with almost the entire bottle inside her, Penny felt the cold, effervescent liquid forcefully gushing up into her, tickling her vagina. "Oh my God, that feels amazing," Penny squealed, grabbed the bottle from Jake's hand and began to fuck herself with it.

The bubbles were an incredible stimulant and Penny almost instantly had an orgasm as she shoved the cold glass up into her cunt with both hands. When she had stopped shivering from her climax, Penny slid the bottle out of her pussy and instantly wrapped her lips around the rim, drinking whatever remained. The champagne had acted like a douche, and when she sat up, a river of flat champagne and strings of cum washed out of her open hole. Jake crawled up between her amazing legs and began to lap up the last drops of champagne as it dribbled out of her bald pussy.

As Penny searched for her long forgotten bikini bottom, Jake gave her one of the incredibly plush white terrycloth robes provided to guests by the Ranch. The five poker players had huddled and then Sully handed Penny an envelope, saying, "we all agreed that all of the winnings should go to you. This was a night we will never forget. You are truly amazing Penny...thank you."

They gave her one of their golf carts to go back to the Administration Building, where she took a nice long, hot shower in the employees locker room, before getting dressed and calling a cab. While waiting for her taxi, she opened the envelope and discovered they had tipped her almost $6000! "Oh...my...God," she exclaimed out loud.

When she got home, she just collapsed on the sofa and didn't move until the sun shining in the window woke her up. Immediately she thought, "what am I going to tell Leonard," assuming he had come over last night only to find her still missing. Checking her phone Penny was relieved to see a text from Leonard, already at work, stating that he had been so tired after the marathon that he had decided not to wake her and had spent the night in his apartment. He woke up late and didn't have time to stop in and say Good Morning.

Relaxing on the sofa, counting her tips again, Penny smiled and thought, "I never did find that bikini bottom."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. It's not perfect, but remember it's just for fun. Hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to make comments or suggestions; I value every one.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers