Big Bang Theory - Penny's Big Bonus

Story Info
Penny puts out to secure bonus.
13.8k words
4.63
23.5k
26

Part 38 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

(A standalone story)

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

Penny knocked perfunctorily on the glass door of her friend Bernadette's office. The whole wall was glass and reminded Penny of the old saying about "people who live in glass houses..." It had been a prosperous few years for the pharmaceutical company where they were both employed, and the new building they occupied reflected it (both literally and figuratively). Bernadette had graciously helped Penny land a Sales Representative position when her acting career had virtually failed, and Penny had worked hard to establish herself. Opening the door, Penny asked, "you wanted to see me?" Penny was dressed in a conservative gray pencil skirt that hugged her hips and a classic burgundy red button up shirt, with the long sleeves turned up and folded twice. She looked both business-like and sexy.

Smiling, Bernadette answered in that high-pitched little-girl voice of hers, "hi...yes I did...please sit down." Penny settled her firm body in a comfy chair and Bernadette slyly commented, "I see you were going out on a sales call."

"How did you know...oh yeah," and she reached up to re-fasten the second-to-the-top button on her blouse. Bernadette knew that Penny sometimes used her sexuality to boost sales, and she approved. She often wondered just how far Penny went to secure a sale, but had decided she was better off not knowing. If Penny did actually trade sexual favors for a big sale, it would be unethical and Bernadette would have to report it to corporate... even worse she would probably give up the secret to Penny's husband Leonard, who was her husband's close friend. If only Penny knew to what extremes Bernadette had gone to secure her lofty position. "So what's up, boss," Penny relaxed.

"Well, the pain relieving drug my team worked on for four years and submitted to the FDA last year has been approved...finally. I want you to head up the sales team...so study up," and she slid a large manila envelope across the desk to Penny. "It really is a remarkable drug and the biggest selling point is that it's not an opioid. As you know, they have gotten such a bad rep lately. This acts as a pain receptor blocker...it truly is revolutionary...if I do say so myself."

"Me...head up a team...are you sure," Penny asked incredulously, "there are a lot of sales people with so much more experience than me...I'm just not sure I'm up to the task." She was serious about the lack of experience; she had only been a sales rep for a year...plus it sounded like an awful lot of work, and she was content with the money she was making just by coasting.

"Bull...you are doing this and I won't take NO for an answer," Bernadette sternly told her, " and you better not let me down. Did I mention that your bonus for this could be well over a hundred thousand dollars...this is the drug industry and there are virtually no restrictions on price." Bernadette knew that when Penny put her mind to something, she was very tenacious. She remembered how hard she had studied to land the sales rep job; but the real reason she selected Penny was because she knew she could control her...she knew she could constantly coax her (and yes...bully her) and Penny wouldn't say anything because she felt indebted to her. Bernadette knew that a big promotion would be hers if the sales accelerated like she was sure they would. Penny just sat there with her mouth slightly open, letting the words "hundred thousand dollars" soak in. Of course Bernadette failed to mention that bonuses are taxed by the IRS at a 40% rate instead of the normal 22%; but still a nice chunk of change. "Now you select your sales team and we'll meet in the Conference Room on Friday," Bernadette instructed.

She knew she had Penny when she saw her fingers close around the envelope, and Penny walked out of the office, seemingly in a daze, mumbling, "well...if you're sure." In the back of her mind, Penny knew she shouldn't take the job but, truth be told, she was actually afraid to say no to Bernadette. Despite her demure stature and tiny voice, Bernadette was a bully; as vicious as a rabid badger and most of the employees avoided her like the plague. She had even commandeered the employee restroom on her floor and made it her personal, private one.

When Penny told Leonard about the challenge, he hugged her tight and praised her, "I keep telling you that you're better than you know at that job. Whenever you put your mind to something...you're great at it. You know...like sex," he laughed and nudged her shoulder. Seeing the pained look on her face, he assured her, "come on...just joking...that's what we do...especially during sex. Just joking again. You will be so great at this. Bernadette would never have picked you if she didn't have total confidence in you. Speaking of which: are you sure you want to work directly with Bernadette...she's kind of scary."

"I know...Penny exclaimed, "you see it too...I didn't dare to refuse her. But you're right, she wouldn't have chosen me if she thought I would fail. Did I mention there will be a big bonus in it for me?"

"Really...no you didn't. Woo-hoo," Leonard shouted, "comic book store here I come...or, you know, something sensible like a long term CD."

"Yeah, right," Penny laughed, "manicure and pedi, here I come...and maybe a visit to the naughty store," and she winked at Leonard.

Arriving home that night, Bernadette was in a great mood knowing she had made her friend happy and knowing she was actually in control of the sales process for "her" new drug. Her mood was immediately soured when Howard informed her that NASA had invited him to come to Houston for a couple of weeks to help train new "pay load specialists" in the operation and repair of the anti-gravity waste disposal unit he had developed. They also wanted him to brief the novice astronauts about his experience in space so they would know what to expect. She didn't want him to go, but he was so excited that she couldn't refuse.

Penny spent the rest of the week putting together a sales team; which wasn't very difficult since everyone wanted in on the new drug. The company was eager to let Penny recruit anyone she wanted because they had millions of dollars of research and development invested. When they met in the Conference Room on Friday, she could actually feel the resentment towards her because she had the least experience, so she began her pep talk: "I know you're all thinking I just got this opportunity because I'm best friends with Dr. Rostenkowski-Wolowitz; which I totally am; but I got this assignment because of my passion." Bernadette was standing behind her and gave everyone the evil eye when they rolled their eyes. She was feeling even more vicious because of the Houston situation, and wasn't going to put up with any negativity. Penny finished her talk by directing everyone, "now get out there and sell...sell...sell."

It was Penny's job to assign sales locations to her team members, so naturally she saved all the major medical associations for herself: bigger sales equals bigger bonus. On Monday morning she planned on visiting the Southern California Permanente Medical Group after studying the material Bernadette had given her until she had it memorized. She didn't have to understand all the technical and chemical jargon; she just had to be able to recite it and look up the answers to questions in her binder.

She spent the weekend studying and deciding on an outfit to wear...dress to impress. Part of her strategy was to look business-like while still maintaining her obvious sexuality (the added arrow in her quiver). Her father always told her that "you only have one chance to make a first impression." A knee length, dark gray, figure hugging skirt with a slit half way up her thigh was paired nicely with a light blue buttoned blouse. Depending on the makeup of her meetings, she could adjust the amount of cleavage she displayed. Wearing her skimpiest white lace bra and thong combo caused her confidence to soar, even though no one else would ever know. She added five inch heels to make her a taller presence and, of course, to accentuate her already long shapely legs.

When she was getting dressed on Monday morning, Leonard ran his hand over the back of her tight skirt, fondling her cheeks and remarked, "special panties?" "You know it," she laughed and spanked herself.

"Well if looks could kill, you would knock them dead," Leonard whistled, "go get 'em Tiger. Make Bernadette proud and push those drugs."

"Being a drug pusher is so much more classy than being a waitress," Penny chuckled as she touched up her lipstick. Leonard wanted to say, "and a lot more steady than being an actress," but didn't because her failed acting career could still be a touchy subject.

Just before she left, Bernadette called to encourage her and left her with the ominous message, "don't forget...my promotion depends on your sales." That was all Penny needed...more pressure. It was only about a half-hour's drive to the medical group's Burbank location and Penny used the time to just relax and go over the drug's statistics in her head. She was proud that she now had a company car and didn't have to continually borrow Leonard's; and her car was newer and more luxurious. They had set her up in the Conference Room and she quickly distributed informational folders in front of every chair. Dr. Welby was the Director, and apologized for the early hour, but explained that she wanted to give all the doctors a chance to hear Penny's pitch before they began the day with patients. Penny counted 48 doctors in attendance when she began her spiel with a power-point presentation.

When she had concluded her presentation and entertained numerous questions, she told everyone still present that she would be available the entire day for private conferences if anyone still had any questions. As the group was breaking up, a very handsome doctor...Brad Pitt handsome..approached her, introduced himself as Dr. Evans and asked if she could come up to his office on the third floor around noon so a few of the doctors could ask some more questions. He explained that his colleagues worked in Orthopedics and were extremely interested in pain management, but had to hurry now to get to appointments. Overwhelmed at how handsome the physician was, Penny actually stuttered when she agreed to meet them. She almost felt guilty for staring at him, but told herself, "there is no harm in looking." All morning doctors wandered in and out of the Conference Room to get a folder or ask for clarification on some side-effect of her company's drug. Getting off the elevator on the third floor, Penny soon found Dr. Evans' office and just as she was about to knock, the door flew open and she was face to face with "Dr. Dreamboat" himself. His smile made her feel warm and when he put his arm around her shoulders to direct her, she felt her body shiver. "Sorry Ms Hofstadter, but there's been a slight change in plans. I hope you don't mind if we meet in the doctor's lounge...it just seemed like a more comfortable setting for the group...it's just down the hall."

Finally finding her voice, Penny answered, "please, call me Penny...and no I don't mind...it sounds like a good idea."

"That's great, Penny...and you can call me Brad. There will be four other doctors and my office would be a little crowded. The five of us usually schedule our lunch together because we play on a charity basketball team for the Center and sometimes sneak away for a quick practice. The Medical Center actually has a gym. It would be more practical to practice after work, but our wives get tired of our long hours. We can't wait to hear more about your company's new pharmaceutical...it's about time an effective non-opioid pain relief medication was introduced." All the way down the hall his arm was still draped over her shoulders and she could feel a tingling through her body. Now she knew he was married, and so am I, she reminded herself, chuckling to herself that his name was Brad.

Entering the lounge, they were met by the four other doctors and Brad introduced them. "Guys...this is Penny; you remember her from the Conference Room this morning. She will be filling us in on any questions we have about the new pain medication. Penny, this is Wesley," and she shook hands with a short; no taller than Leonard; black man with huge hands. "Next we have Satish," a man of average build, but with very dark skin, who spoke with an accent. Penny guessed that he may be Indian or Pakistani. "This is Dan," who shook her hand a little too long (at least four Mississippi's, as Leonard would say). He was very tall, at least six foot five and quite thin. "And finally we have Harv." Harv would have dominated any room. He was a huge man and Penny wondered if he had played football. "We'll just dispense with last names for now...we'll all give you our cards when we finish."

"So nice to meet you all," Penny assured them, "I am totally at your disposal...so go ahead and ask me anything." Brad gestured for the doctors to get comfy and Penny put her briefcase down on a large table and leaned back against it. The lounge was beautiful...fitting of doctors...complete with easy chairs and three large leather sofas. The Q & A session proceeded well, with the doctors seemingly sincerely interested in the new medication and everything was totally professional. Penny relaxed and sat on the edge of the table, crossing her long legs and causing the slit to expose most of her outer thigh. On the way up in the elevator she had heard Bernadette's voice in her head, and had unbuttoned her blouse another two buttons so that whenever she bent forward, her impressive cleavage was totally on display. As the minutes wore on, she kept staring at the doctors crotches, wondering what each had hidden and she swore that their bulges were growing as she talked. Brad reached down to adjust his trousers and Penny could feel her own groin becoming moist as she fantasized.

"I'll bet you skipped lunch," Brad suddenly stated, "well, we have a fully stocked fridge here." Without waiting for an answer, he retrieved an impressive fruit & veggie platter from the huge industrial size refrigerator and placed it on the table beside Penny. Dan gathered plates, napkins and forks from a cabinet and Harv opened the fridge again and tossed everyone a bottle of water. "As you can see, we're pretty pampered here," Brad admitted, "a service stocks the building every day. So tell us a little about yourself, Penny."

"Well, I'm fairly new to pharmaceutical sales. A friend at the company helped get me the job after my acting career hit the crapper. I am originally from Nebraska and came to California with the dream of winning an Oscar," she confessed.

"I told you she was beautiful enough to be an actress...or model," Satish exclaimed to his friends.

"Oh, like we couldn't see that for ourselves," Harv added sarcastically.

"Yeah, right," Wesley chimed in, "you know Penny, my brother is a cosmetic surgeon, and I don't think there is a single thing about you that he would recommend changing. Your breasts certainly seem in perfect proportion to your body, and that's the most popular procedure...especially here in California." All the compliments were having an effect on her, as Penny felt a warmth spreading through her body. Surrounded by five handsome men, she could not stop her arousal.

As Brad was gathering and stacking the dishes in the sink, he explained to Penny: "you know this is a physician-owned association. Every doctor here is on the Board and gets a vote on association business. Satish's father is Chairman." After the snack, everyone settled back and as Penny leaned against the table, she could almost feel their eyes on her.

Harv asked her a question: "I'm sure that all the other pharmaceutical companies will follow your footsteps with a drug of their own; why should we sign an exclusive contract with Zangen? This will be worth millions over the life of the contract."

Afraid a sale this monumental was slipping away, Penny leaned forward and told them, "as I said, we stand behind our product. I will personally be available to you at any time... to answer your questions."

Dan, staring down her blouse at her wondrous cleavage, looked up into her eyes and asked, "you said before that we can ask you anything...this may be a little personal, but, do you like cock?"

Her eyes shifting back and forth between the bulges in their pants, Penny thought carefully and knew that a multi-million dollar sale could be hinging on her answer. Looking Dan in the eyes, she replied, "I love cock...as a matter of fact...I love being fucked." There was complete silence in the room for a long time as the doctors smiled at each other. Penny broke the silence: "Wesley, since your brother is a plastic surgeon, maybe you could give me your opinion of these," and she began to slowly unbutton her pale blue blouse. Un-tucking it from her skirt, she let the sleeves slide off her graceful, toned arms revealing her incredibly brief bra. As if on auto-pilot, her hands reached behind her back, unclasped the lacy lingerie and let the straps slip down her shoulders. Relaxed and leaning back against the table, Penny removed the bra and lay it behind her, exposing the most perfect breasts the doctors had seen in quite some time. They were a full 36 C and hung slightly on her chest while still being perfectly firm. Her pink nipples were elliptical in shape and topped by vivid pink gumdrop nipples which were as hard as pebbles and pointed upward.

Stepping forward, Wesley remarked, "they certainly seem perfect, but I would be neglectful if I didn't examine them thoroughly." He reached out with both hands and carefully grasped both of her tits, squeezing and bouncing them in his palms as if weighing them. He grasped her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs, pulled them forward and then released them, watching them snap back into her soft mounds of flesh. "It's my professional opinion that your breasts are perfect and that there is nothing that could be done to improve them," Wesley advised her.

"Thank you," Penny gasped, breathing hard, "but I was wondering if anyone else would like to evaluate them."

"I think I speak for the room when I say we would all like to offer our professional opinion," Brad spoke up as he stepped beside her, leaned over and captured her left gumdrop between his lips. Satish cupped her right breast in his dark hands and began to lick around her areola, purposely avoiding the nipple, teasing her. Squeezing and kneading her, now officially, perfect tit the Pakistani doctor leaned in and nibbled on her hard nub.

A low moan escaped her lips and her body shivered at all the attention and Penny suggested, "I would welcome a professional opinion of the rest of my body...you know...just to see if there is any other part that needs improvement."

"My thoughts exactly," Harv added as he reached behind Penny and deftly unzipped her tight skirt. Kneeling before her, he hooked his fingers into her waistband and tugged the gray sheath down her marvelous legs. He helped her step out of the skirt and then ran his hands up and down her silky smooth thighs before cupping her incredibly firm cheeks in each hand. "You have incredible legs, Penny," he complimented her, "and an ass to die for...I don't see any flaws here either. I'm not a dermatologist, but I would say your skin is perfect." Gently he slid her sexy thong down her long legs and she stepped out of it, leaving her clothed only in her black heels. Instinctively, Penny spread her legs, giving Harv unrestricted access to her glistening, completely bald mound. "I'm not a gynecologist, but I see only perfection here also," he assured her as he massaged her inner thighs, "you certainly have no problem with self-lubrication."

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers