Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Penny sucked first one and then the other ball into her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke his cock, now covered in her saliva. She couldn't believe her fingers didn't meet around the thick shaft. She was like an addict on drugs; she couldn't get enough of his cock. She bobbed up and down on it, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could. Saliva was running down her chin onto her t-shirt, she didn't care. She coughed and gagged when she took him in too deep. Unlike Leonard's, she was unable to get it into her throat, maybe not today, but she swore one day she would swallow his entire length. Pulling it from her mouth, she ran it over her entire face, coating her forehead, cheeks and chin with his magnificent piece of meat.

Sheldon tugged at her long blonde hair; "If you don't want Leonard to catch us doing this, we better finish soon, he'll be back in a few minutes."

She let out a groan; "Oh no, not again, I love sucking cock, but my pussy need a good fucking and if I don't get one soon I'll go insane." She knew if she starting fucking him now, there is no way in hell they'd finish before Leonard's return. She made the decision to get him off, that way he'd owe her and she would be back soon to collect her due. "Hold on Sheldon, I'm going to make you cum so hard your head is going to spin!"

He scoffed; "You know Penny; that is completely and utterly impossible! Oh my god, what are you doing, don't stop, oh please don't stop!"

She giggled; "Told ya!" She began corkscrewing her hands and mouth up and down as fast and as deep as she could. Penny had his entire cock dripping. She heard him panting and when he arched his hips upwards, she knew she had him. She continued to use her hands, but clamped her lips over the swollen head and when she felt it jerk; she was prepared for his load. She started swallowing the moment the first blast hit the back of her throat.

Sheldon came so hard and so fast, it backed up and Penny began to cough. His cock popped out of her mouth and the next few blasts coated her cheek, across one eye and onto her forehead. He smiled at the mess he made. He began chuckling; I guess I should have given my sperm to the high IQ sperm bank, it looks like I wasted a bunch of baby Sheldons."

She licked the cum that dripped down her face and scooping up as much as she could on her fingers, she licked that clean too. "Don't you worry Sheldon, I'll be back for more of those little Sheldons, maybe one day we can harvest one!" She laughed as she stood up and went into the bathroom to clean up. After washing her face she saw a bunch of cum still on her t-shirt; "I guess I'll save that for later!" Hurrying back out to the living room, she saw Sheldon struggling to get his pants back on.

""I hope you're not looking for more; Leonard should be back at any moment! I wouldn't want him to know what we did seeing the way he feels about you. Oh I guess I shouldn't have said that out loud."

She stood before him; "What are you talking about, what did Leonard tell you?"

"Oh nothing really, I have to go!" He got up and ran into his bedroom before Penny could question him.

She looked back at him; "I'll get it out of him one way or another, but I'll let him be for now." She headed out and just as she reached her door, Leonard came up the stair. She turned and smiled at him; "Oh hello Leonard, I was just talking to Sheldon about you, he told me some interesting things!" She turned and went into her apartment and closed the door before he could reply.

He stood there wondering what Sheldon blabbed about. He did notice several white stains on her t-shirt and that troubled him. Just as he turned the doorknob to his place, the door opened and Sheldon stood there looking guilty. "Oh Sheldon, what did you say?"

He looked down; "Nothing, I told her nothing about how you felt about her!"

"Don't tell me you blabbed about how I felt about her."

"Okay I won't, I just said you had feeling for her, she pressed me and I refused to elaborate. I ran from the room and locked myself in my bedroom until she left."

"That's bad, really bad, but I guess it could be worse. Do you have any idea what she spilled all over her t-shirt? There were white splotches all over it."

"No, not really, she did have some of my ice cream; maybe she's a slob and got some on her. I'm going to bed, she sure is tiring!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just meant, she isn't very educated and I have to explain everything to her, it's very tiring, that's all I meant! You should let her go! You're not going to let her go are you?"

Leonard shook his head; "No I'm not, are children are going to be smart and beautiful!"

Sheldon scoffed; "Yes, but not of the same species!"

*****

The following story is a version of Option #3 and it is from the beginning of the series. I own all of the 8 seasons on DVD so I will try and follow it closely. If the episodes do not have much call for a sex scene, I may combine a couple or several episodes in one story.

Big Bang Theory Season One Episode 1 (Option 3)

Leonard and Sheldon are walking down a hallway and enter a room and approach a receptionist. Leonard looks at her as she is working on a crossword puzzle and he ruins it for her by telling her the answers to the remaining clues. She looks at him with disgust; "May I help you?"

"Is this the office for the High I.Q. sperm donors?"

She looks at them; "Maybe if you need to ask, you may be in the wrong room. Here is an application, fill it out and return it, take your time, I'll just finish my crossword puzzle!" She looks down at it and shakes her head; "Oh look, I'm already done!"

They sit and begin filling out the form and suddenly Sheldon isn't so sure; "I'd hate to have my sperm donated and not have it generate a high IQ offspring! Just look at my sister, she had the same NDA as I do and is as dumb as a bag of rocks!"

"Sheldon this was your idea, you wanted the extra money!"

After arguing back and forth Sheldon puts the application down; "I want to leave! What's the protocol for leaving?"

Leonard looks at Sheldon; "I don't know, I never reneged on a proffer of sperm before. I normally leave it where I shoot it!"

"Let's just try walking out!" They slowly put the applications on the table and slowly get up.

The receptionist looks at them and yells out; "Bye!"

They turn and wave bye and reply; "Nice meeting you!"

Leonard and Sheldon return to their apartment and as they reach their floor, they look at the apartment across from them and the door is open. Leonard immediately gets a hard-on as he stares at the young gorgeous blonde in a tight t-shirt and equally tight cut-off jean shorts. He nearly begins to drool as he takes in her large tits, shapely legs and that incredible sexy cut of hair, it just screams, let me suck you off. She looks rather young, but he's such a nerd, all he can see is tits and ass. He approaches her open door and she turns and blurts out; "Oh Hi!"

They both reply; "Hi!"

She replied with a "Hi?"

Leonard steps into the doorway and stutters; "We didn't mean to interrupt, we live across the hall."

She smiles at them with those full red lips and gorgeous green eyes and replies; "Oh, that's nice."

Leonard is now completely flustered; "No. We don't live together. I mean...we live together, but in separate heterosexual bedrooms!"

She giggles; "Okay, well, guess I'm your new neighbor, Penny"

They replied; "I'm Leonard, Sheldon."

She replies, "Hi!"

They go back and forth several times with; "Hi's!"

Finally Leonard tells her; "Welcome to the building!"

"Oh, thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.

They went back and forth several times with "Bye!" and they went to their apartment.

Leonard walks into the living room; "Should we have invited her for lunch?"

"We never invited the transvestite over for lunch."

"That was wrong of us, I'm going to go over there and invite her over." After knocking on her door they go through another bout of Hi's, Leonard invites her over for lunch.

"Oh, that's so nice I'd love to. So what do you guys do for fun around here?"

Sheldon has his hands in his pockets and blurts out; "Well, today we tried masturbating for money."

Luckily she doesn't hear him and Penny admires all of their work on their whiteboards. While they argue about whose work is more impressive she takes a seat and unknowingly, Penny sits in Sheldon's spot.

He looks at her; "That's where I sit and she replies flirting; "Sit next to me!"

He stops and looks at her; "No I sit there!"

She makes the mistake of replying; "What's the difference?"

He goes on and on about why it's his spot and she asks him if he wants her to move.

Leonard tells Sheldon; "Just sit anywhere."

As they dish out the food they start with small talk. Sheldon tells her; "We have a lot of company, just yesterday we had Koothrappali and Wolowitz over to play Klingon Boggle!"

She looks at Leonard and asks; "So...Klingon Boggle?"

He looks down at his food and on a low voice says; "Yeah, its boggle, but in Klingon. That's enough about us, what about you?"

"Me? Okay. I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know. A lot of people think I'm a water sign. Okay, let's see what else. I'm a vegetarian, no except for fish and the occasional steak, I love steak!

Sheldon snickers; "That's interesting, Leonard can't process corn."

Leonard nearly dies from embarrassment and changes the subject; "So do you have some sort of a job?"

"Oh yeah, I'm a waitress at The Cheesecake Factory."

"I love cheesecake"

Sheldon scoffs at him; "You can't eat cheesecake, you're lactose intolerant!"

"I don't eat it; I just think it's a good idea."

"Anyways, I'm writing a screenplay. It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. from Lincoln, Nebraska to be an actress and winds up a waitress at The Cheesecake Factory."

Leonard perks up; "So it's based on your life."

She looks at him; "No, I'm from Omaha!"

Both Leonard and Sheldon looked stunned and don't know how to reply to that. Leonard finally replies; "Well if that was a movie, I'd go see it."

She giggles; "I know right. Let me see, I guess that's it, that's the story of Penny."

Leonard looks at her; "That's sounds wonderful!"

She sits back and looks sad suddenly; "It was! And she starts to cry; "Until I fell in love with a jerk." She puts her face in her hands and Sheldon mouths to Leonard; "What's happening?"

Leonard throws up his hands and mouth's back; "I don't know!"

She sits forward; "Oh god, you know, four years I lived with him. Four years. That's like as long as high school!"

Sheldon scoffs; "It took you four years to finish high school?"

She ignores him; "I just...I can't believe I trusted him. You wanna know the most pathetic part? Even though I hate his lying, cheating guts...I still love him. Is that crazy?"

Sheldon looks up and replies; "Yes!"

Leonard looks at her; "No, it's not crazy, it's a paradox." He rambles on about it and she looks completely lost. He looks at Sheldon; "Well, I didn't make it worse!"

She puts her head in her hands; "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm such a mess. And on top of everything else, I'm all gross from moving and my stupid shower doesn't work."

Leonard looks up at her; "Our shower works."

"Really, would it be totally weird if I used it?"

Sheldon continues to eat his lunch and replies; "Yes!"

Leonard blurts out; "No! It's right down the hall!"

She smiles at them both; "Okay, thanks! You guys are really sweet." She hurried away to the bathroom.

Leonard and Sheldon go into the kitchen for drinks and Sheldon looks at Leonard; "That woman in there is not going to have sex with you."

"Well, I'm not trying to have sex with her."

"Oh good, then you won't be disappointed!"

"What makes you think she wouldn't have sex with me? I'm a male and she's a female!"

Sheldon scoffs at him; "Yes, but not of the same species!"

All of a sudden she comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her; "Hey is there a trick to getting it to switch from tub to shower?"

"I'll show you the trick with the shower!" He walks in and tugs on the lever; "All right, there it goes, it sticks a little!"

She pulls back the shower curtain and climbs in; "Thanks!"

"You're welcome!" All of a sudden the towel around her is tossed out and she pulls back the shower curtain giving him a clear view of her naked body. "You are for sure the nicest neighbor I've ever seen since moving here from Omaha." She pulls back the shower and begins using the shower. She yells out to him; Leonard, would you mind doing me favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"It isn't something you ask a guy you just met." She goes on and asks him to go to her old boyfriend's apartment to get her TV from him.

When Leonard and Sheldon get there he tells them to get lost and Leonard pushes the issue and he de-pants them. They return to the apartment without the TV or their pants.

When Penny sees them, she's shocked at what her old boyfriend did. She offers to buy them dinner. Afterwards she returns to her apartment, she gives each of them a kiss on the cheek and leaves them standing at the door.

Sheldon stares at Leonard and shakes his head; "You're not done with her are you?"

Leonard looks at her dreamily and replies; "Our children will be smart and beautiful!"

Sheldon let out a disgusted laugh; "Yes, but not of the same species!"

Penny closes the door to her apartment and leans against the door, for some reason she's attracted to Sheldon. She can't get the image of Sheldon's large package in those tightie, whities. She also liked Leonard's short but strong thighs, she was disappointed he was wearing boxers.

Slipping into her nightshirt, she reached into her drawer and pulled out her trusty large oversized dildo. Spreading lubricant all over it, she closes her eyes and imagines Sheldon standing just as he was when he entered his apartment without his pants.

She's standing in their living room facing Sheldon. Leaning forward, she reaches out and grabbing the bottom of his nerd t-shirt, she draws it up and over his slender body. She begins to plant several hot kisses along his neck, shoulders and chest. She smiles when she hears him draw in his breath just as she licks and nips at his stiffening nipples. She likes a man who has sensitive nipples.

All of a sudden behind her, Leonard presses his boxer covered cock against her tight ass. He reached down and lifts her t-shirt up and off her body. He continues and unhooking her bra, slides that off of her. He cups her large full tits from behind and circles her areoles and tugs lightly on her nipples.

Sheldon leans forward and sucks one of those fat nipples between his lips and using his tongue, flicks it back and forth until he has her moaning.

Penny turns her head and catches Leonard's lips with her own. She darts her tongue in and out of his mouth as she feels his hands feverously working on her tight cut-off shorts.

On the bed Penny had her nightshirt up around her neck. She whips it off and just like in her daydreams, she begins to twist and tug at her swollen nipples; "Oh shit, I need to get fucked soon. I've gone way to long without a hard, stiff cock!" She continues to twist her one nipple while her other hand slides down her tummy to her completely bare pussy; "Mmmmm I can't wait to really seduce either one of those nerds. I bet I can make either of them cum just from touching them!" She giggles to herself; "I was so wicked flashing Leonard in the shower, I was so fucking turned on, if he would have joined me, I wouldn't have had enough strength to say no!"

Drifting back to her daydream, Leonard manages to break free from her kiss and slides down to the floor. On his knees he reaches around and unzips her shorts. Tugging at them, he slides them to the floor. She giggles when she hears a sharp intake of air when he sees she isn't wearing panties.

Penny reaches down and cups Sheldon's large bulge in his underpants, she feels it throb in her hand. Unable to restrain herself, she drops to her knees and grabbing at the waistband, she pulls on it hard to make sure she doesn't catch it on his straining cock. Her large green eyes bug out as she stares at one of the largest cocks she's ever seen. It had to be around ten inches in length and as thick as a long-neck beer bottle. She can't resist her urge and leaning forward, her tongue flicks out and dances around the swollen pink head. She lets out a moan when suddenly her pussy lips are being parted and a hot, wet tongue begins to flick back and forth across her stiff clit.

On the bed Penny is beyond thinking straight. Picking up her large phallic-like dildo, she sucks on it, making it good and wet and bringing it to her pussy, her cunt is more than ready to take it. Drawing her legs up, her heels press against her tight ass cheeks, she spreads her legs and slowly inserts the cock-like dildo into her wet snatch. She slides it in deeper and deeper until just the end is showing. Twisting the dial, the dildo comes to life and she lets out a loud growl. She begins to thrash about, in desperate need of an orgasm. It comes quickly and she's panting wildly as she bucks into thin air, hoping for a real cock to fuck her pussy. Turning the dial off, she slowly begins to slide the warm, wet dildo in and out of her pussy.

Drifting back; Penny is now on her back, her head is turned to one side as she accepts Leonard's cock between her slick lips. His cock isn't as large as Sheldon's but for his tiny stature, his seven inch cock is nicely shaped and rather thick. She manages to get the entire length down her throat and she loves that he knows exactly what to do with it. Her tongue flicks out and stabs at his swollen nuts.

She feels her legs being spread apart and she nearly bites down on Leonard's cock as she feels Sheldon's huge cock penetrate her cunt. He slides it in steadily and soon she lets out a loud grunt. He's completely inside of her and she feels a little discomfort as he begins to stab at her cervix. The intense pressure is more than she can handle and she starts to cum.

Leonard pulls his cock from her mouth and fisting her silky blonde hair, he blows his load all over her pretty little face.

She licks up all she can and soon has another load. Sheldon; pulls his cock from her well-fucked pussy and gripping his cock, he shoots his cum all over her belly and chest. She is beyond excited and cums yet again as she feels his huge load cover her sweat covered body.

Penny is thrashing around on the bed; her hand is a blur as she jams that large dildo in and out of her juicy cunt. Her cunt is so wet; it's making splashing sounds as her cum shoots out from all around the rubbery cock. She bites down on her lower lip until she tastes blood and letting out a long quiet groan, she cums yet again. She pulls the dildo out of her pussy and drops it to the mattress. Penny curls up in a tight ball and slowly drifts off to sleep.

In the apartment across the hall, Leonard is in the shower. His short, lean body is covered in soap suds. He has his eyes closed and his fist consumes his stiff cock. He's thinking back to the sight he saw earlier in the day when Penny threw back the shower curtain to expose her gorgeous body to him. That sight would be burned into his brain forever.

Penny is plastered to his body; her slender, tapered back is sliding up and down his chest. Her head is thrown back and her mouth is covered by his. Their tongues are fencing back and forth as each of them tried to get the upper hand.

Leonard's hands are sliding all over her slick body. He caresses her full firm tits, his hands trace down across her flat belly to the hot juncture between her thighs. Leonard sinks his fingers into her slick hole and at the same time, his incredibly stiff cock is sliding up and down the tight crack of her ass. He's been so long without, he knew as soon as he slips his cock into her, he's going to cum.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers