Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Mary was panting wildly. Her entire body was glistening with a thin film of sweat. Her normally neat and groomed hair was a tousled mess as she rolled her head from side to side. She clutched at his head, she wanted this to go on forever, but at the same time she needed a break, she was exhausted from cumming so many times.

Eric finally after making her cum one more time, broke free from her legs that were wrapped around his head. He slid back up her sweaty body and hugged and caressed her until her heavy breathing had become more regular.

Mary wanted to rest, but she felt his stiff cock poking her. She suddenly got her second wind and breaking out of his grasp, she combed her fingers through her tousled hair. She swept it along his bulky body and smiled to herself as she felt him tense up and groaned loudly. She followed that up with her lips and tongue and soon she had his thick cock in her hand. She stroked it firmly and let out several puffs of hot air across its length and dipping down; she drew his cum filled balls into her mouth and alternated with sucking lightly on them and flicking them and rolling them around with her tongue.

Eric loved what she was doing, but wanted her mouth on his cock. He urged her to do just that and he watched as she looked up at him with those dark eyes and he squeezed his eyes shut and fisted the sheets as he felt her hot, wet mouth close around his shaft. He let out a loud growl as he felt his shaft slide deeper and deeper into her mouth. He arched his back and sent the last inch onto her mouth and he started panting harder when she started using her tongue. He knew she was good, she could bring him to the brink and then she'd tighten her lips hard around his shaft and the urge to cum subsided. He felt her do this several times and he needed a release, but he knew he probably only had one more orgasm before he was spent for the day. Using all of his self-control, he managed to pull her from his cock. He drew her up and as he hugged her, he rolled her onto her belly.

Mary loved being fucked doggy and she gladly rolled onto her stomach. She rose up as she felt his hands grip her hips. He slid his hands upward and palmed her tiny tits and began squeezing and rolling those eraser sized nipples. He lined his cock up with her oozing pussy and thrusting quickly, be was buried in her pussy. She loved how her cunt was filled with his thick cock and she tensed up and wiggled her ass when she felt his thumb probe her tight asshole. She let out a gasp and moaned loudly as she felt it enter her ass and sink in deeper. She loved anal sex, but hasn't had it in several years and with how thick he was, she wasn't sure she could take it. When she felt him add a second finger, she knew what he was preparing to do.

Eric increased the speed and intensity as he pumped in and out of her pussy. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and they were both moaning louder. He loved how her ass accepted his fingers and he just had to fuck that trim, sweet ass of hers. He pulled his fingers from her ass and at the same time withdrew from her pussy. He didn't give her a chance to escape and he slid his cock into her asshole as he held her hips firmly in his hands.

Mary knew what was coming and she did her best to relax her ass, but as he started to penetrate her tight anal ring, she tightened her muscles. She bit down on her forearm and nearly drew blood. She managed to relax just enough to allow his cockhead to pop in. She let out a grunt and knew the worse was over. She let out a deep cleansing breath and as she felt more and more of his cock enter her ass, she pushed back against it and was soon feeling his nut sack resting against her tight globes of flesh.

Erin was in heaven. He wanted more of her ass and reaching up; he gathered her hair in his fist and pulled back on it. He began pumping in and out of her ass faster and harder. He was dripping in sweat as he slammed his body against hers. The slapping of skin spurred him on even more and winding his other hand around her, he found her clit and slipping his fingers in and out of her pussy, he began diddling her clit. He was close to cumming and wanted her to join him

Mary was beyond any rational thinking, all she could rely on were her instincts. She slid one hand down and added a couple of fingers into her pussy as she joined Eric on bringing her to the orgasm she so sorely needed. She went into spasms as her entire body tensed up and she started to cum. She couldn't kneel any longer and fell flat on the damp sheets.

Eric followed her and was so close; he didn't want to hold off any longer. He exploded and began filling her ass with his hot cum. He nearly passed out from the intense orgasm and he briefly saw black and when he recovered, he saw still shooting his load in her ass. After a few minutes, he slowly pulled back and heard a slight sucking sound from the tight seal her anal ring made around his cock. He fell beside her and gathered her up in his arms.

Mary rose up on one elbow and fluffed up his sweaty hair. She planted a few soft kisses on his forehead and cheeks. She found his lips and kissed him gently. She fell against him and hugged him. After a few minutes, she broke away; "I'm going to hop in the shower. It's getting late and I better get back and have a talk with Sheldon."

He sat up; "Would you like some company in there?"

She giggled; "I'd love you to join me, but if you did, I'm afraid I'd never make it out of here tonight?"

He nodded; "I understand, I am sort of irresistible, now get!"

She hopped out and was soon back in the room. Eric was already dressed and sat there looking at her wrapped in a huge towel. "You better dress in the bathroom Mary. If you try and dress in here, I guarantee you'll never get out of here."

She nodded and gathered her clothes and hurried into the bathroom. Five minutes later, she emerged all dressed and ready to leave. She hugged him again before leaving the room. The rode down in the elevator together and headed back to the university. Once there Mary found Sheldon and Leonard and returned to their apartment together.

Mary made her famous fried chicken and peach cobbler. When Sheldon was ready for bed, she tucked him in; "I'm proud of you Sheldon, you showed your boss that you were the bigger man."

He scoffed; "I am, I'm a lot smarter than he is too... mom?"

"Yes Sheldon?"

"Is Dr. Gablehauser going to be my new daddy?"

She turned and chuckled; ""We'll see Sheldon, sleep tight!"

She returned to Texas the following morning, she was exhausted from dealing with Sheldon and letting Eric have his way with her, even though she loved their day together, she was happy to return to Texas and her friends at the church.

Sheldon was happy he was back at work, but that was short lived. Leonard had persuaded him to try and eat at the Cheesecake Factory. He was used to going to Big Boy and as they waited for Penny, who was to be their waitress, Raj and Howard were on one side while Leonard and he were on the other side. They were playing with the salt and pepper shakers and numerous bottles of condiments. They were having a battle on the table when Penny arrived.

"What would you like to eat?"

They ignored her as they continued their battle. Frustrated she left saying; "I'll be back!" She returned a few moments later; "My manager says you have to either order or leave and never come back."

Howard looked at her and in a low voice replied; "What do you recommend for someone with a man-sized appetite from a morning of weight-training and cardio-funk?"

"A shower!"

"I'll have the heart smart platter."

All right, thank you and Sheldon?"

"We don't eat here. I don't know what's good."

"Well, it's all good."

He scoffed; "Statistically unlikely."

Leonard shakes his head; "Just get a hamburger, you like hamburgers."

"I like the hamburgers where we usually eat. You can't make the assumptions that I'll like the hamburgers here."

Leonard looked at Penny; I'm sorry, give him a hamburger."

Penny smiles; "Which one, the classic, the ranch house, the barbeque burger or the Kobe burger?"

Sheldon shakes his head and looked distraught; "Can't we just go to Big Boy? They only have one burger, the Big Boy."

Penny chimes in; "The barbeque burger's like the Big Boy."

"Excuse me, in a world that already includes a Big Boy, why would I settle for something like a Big Boy?"

Penny is getting irritated and bellows lot; "Because you are not at Big Boy!"

He leans back; "Fine. I'll have the barbeque burger. Waitresses don't yell at you at Big Boy!"

Just then Leslie Winkle steps up; "Hi Leonard, hi guys. I didn't know you ate here."

Sheldon butts in again; "We don't, this is a disturbing aberration."

Leonard cuts him off; "Leslie, this is Penny; she lives across the hall from Sheldon and me."

Howard interrupts the conversation; "And walks in a quiet beauty like the night."

"Howard, I've asked you not to do that."

Leonard looks up at Penny; "Leslie and I do research together at the university."

Penny looks surprised; "Oh wow, a girl scientist."

Leslie nods; "Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains." She turns to Leonard; "So I'm glad I ran into you. The Physics Department string quartet needs a new cellist."

"What happened to Elliott Wong?"

"He switched over to high-energy radiation research, had a mishap. Now the other guys are uncomfortable sitting next to him. So are you in?"

"Yeah, sure why not?"

"Great we rehearse on Tuesday at your place."

"Why my place?"

"Yeah, Department of Energy said our regular space is kind of a hot spot." She turned to Penny; "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too... Leonard, I didn't know you played the cello."

"Yeah, my parents felt that naming me Leonard and putting me in advanced-placement classes wasn't getting me beaten up enough."

"Your friend's really cute, anything going on with you two?"

"Leslie? No, no... what are you kidding?"

"That's too bad; you guys would make a cute couple."

Tuesday evening came and Leonard was on the cello, Leslie was on the violin as were the other two from the science department. They were practicing a classical concerto and Leslie noticed how well Leonard handled that large piece of wood between his legs. She continues to watch him and remarks; "I admire your fingering. Maybe sometime you can try that on my instrument."

He did a double take looking from the sheet music, to her and back again several times.

As thee group left, Leslie thanked them and closed the door behind them. Turning back to Leonard she comes closer; "If you're up for it, we could practice that middle section again."

"Sure, why not."

They started the first few notes and Leslie broke in; "Just so we're clear, you understand me hanging back to practice with you is a pretext for letting you know that I'm sexually available."

When he heard that he skipped a couple of notes and dropped his bow. He's so flustered; he bends down to pick it up and drops the sheet music and music stand; "Really?"

She shrugs her shoulders; "Yeah, I'm good to go."

"I thought you weren't interested in me?"

"That was before I saw you handling that beautiful piece of wood between your legs."

"You mean my cello?"

"No, I mean the obvious crude double entendre. I'm seducing you!"

"No kidding?"

"What can I say? I'm a passionate impulsive woman. So how about it? Are you open to a sexual relationship?"

"Yeah, yeah I guess I am. Did you want to start now?"

"Why don't we finish this section first?"

"Oh, okay. A little musical foreplay, terrific." They restarted and sped it up and as they finished they were racing through the concerto. "I'm good to go."

She stood up and raced toward the bedroom; "Me too!"

Sheldon came home and looked for Leonard, but as he went down the hall to Leonard's room, he noticed a necktie on the doorknob. He was puzzled and went over to Penny's apartment. He knocked on her door and when she opened the door, he stopped briefly to take in her sexy outfit.

She was wearing a tiny red halter top, her entire back was bare and there were several strings behind her and above her flat belly tied to hold it in place. Below that she was wearing a pair of extremely tight, hip hugging jeans; it looked like she was poured into them. Her silky light blonde hair was straight and brushed the tops of her exposed breasts. He stood back and asked her to come with him; he needed a clarification of its meaning. He led her down the hall and stood before Leonard's door; "Well?"

Penny looked a little uncomfortable; "Well what?"

"What does it mean?"

"Oh come on, you went to college."

"Yes, but I was eleven."

"Okay look, a tie on a doorknob usually means someone doesn't wanna be disturbed because they're, you know, getting busy."

"So you're saying Leonard has a girl in there?"

"Well, either that or he's lost his tie rack and gotten really into Bryan Adams music."

From inside the room they overheard Leslie's voice; "Oh Leonard, you magnificent beast."

Penny turns towards Sheldon; "We really shouldn't be standing here." She headed into the living room

Sheldon followed; "This is awkward."

She took a seat on the sofa; "Oh come on, Leonard's had ladies over before, hasn't he?"

"Oh yes, but there's usually planning, courtship, advance notice. You know, last time, I was able to book a cruise to the Artic to see a solar eclipse."

She looked confused; "Wait, wait. You had to leave the state because your roommate was having sex?"

"I didn't have to. The date just happened to coincide."

She looked a little jealous; "So do you know who's in there?"

He looked around and noticed Leslie's violin case; "Well, there's Leonard. And he's either with Leslie Winkle or a 1930's gangster."

She bit her lower lip; "Hmmm, good for him." In an even higher voice said; "Good for Leonard." She stood up and turned to leave; "Okay, night!"

Sheldon began to panic; "No, don't. Wait, hold on."

She stopped and turned at the door; "What's the matter?"

"I don't know what the protocol is here. Do I stay, do I leave? Do I wait to greet them with a refreshing beverage?"

She shook her head; "Gee, Sheldon you're asking the wrong girl. I'm usually on the other side of the tie."

He stopped her and pulled her back; "Please stay and keep me company, I've never been in this situation before." He tugged at her arm and led her back to the sofa.

She sat beside him and looking down she noticed the large bulge poking out against his pants. She slid closer and placed her hand over the tent in his pants; "You know Sheldon, while they're in there getting busy, you and I can pass the time away getting busy ourselves. Even since you attacked me in my apartment, I've been haunted by your extremely large cock."

He looked at her; "Penny, I'm not comfortable using such slang, but seeing you brought it up, why are you haunted by the size of my penis?"

"It's a cock Sheldon, we're not in a lab or a classroom now, we're in the real world and what's poking at me against your pants is a cock, a cock Sheldon!"

"Very well Penny, but that still doesn't explain why it haunts you?"

In the bedroom Leonard has Leslie naked; she's clawing at the sheets while Leonard is buried between her spread legs. He has two fingers buried deep in her pussy, while his lips have her clit captured. His tongue is flicking it back and forth and sucking lightly on it. His fingers are sawing in and out of her and as she arches her back, she comes for the second time.

Leslie is gripping his head as she tries to pulled him away; "Please Leonard, let me catch my breath! I haven't had my pussy eaten that well in quite some time. Just let me rest a minute and then I'll show you how well I can suck cock."

Leonard knew he had to show more restraint than he did when he was Penny. He began to panic, not wanting the same result. He sat up and stripped off his clothes.

Leslie looked down at his cock that was bouncing up and down from his heavy breathing; "Oh Leonard, you magnificent beast." With that being said, Leslie suddenly seemed to have regained her strength. She sat up and pushed Leonard onto his back. She released her long curly permed hair from the ponytail holder it was in. It fluttered around her face and she swept to back and forth across his thighs. She giggled when she felt him stiffen and let out a groan. She gripped his cock in her hand and ran her soft palm up and down his thick length; "My god Leonard, if I knew you were this big, I would have taken you up on your idea of dating earlier." She lowered her mouth and began to suck. Her tongue flicked out and when she felt him jerk again, she giggled; "Oh, I see you like that huh?"

He ran his hands through her hair and closing his fingers in her unruly locks, he guided her mouth up and down. "Oh my god Leslie, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

She sucked even harder and her hand jerked him off in unison with her lips. All of a sudden she felt his cock swell and she heard him let out a loud grunt. She tightened her lips around his cock and she prepared to swallow.

Leonard shot his wad, spurt and thick spurt, he emptied his balls into her mouth and he shivered as he looked down and he could see her swallowing as fast as she could.

Leslie's eyes began to water as she felt him fill her mouth and some seeped down her throat, even before she could swallow. She was determined not to allow any of his cum to escape her mouth and after a minute or so, she felt his cock begin to wither.

He let go of her hair and now began to comb his fingers through it as a sign of tenderness. He watched her as she released his cock and sat back.

"Mmmm Leonard, that was one mighty load you gave me. I sure hope you have enough in there for round two?"

He rose up on one elbow, "Don't you worry Leslie, give me my inhaler and wait twenty minutes and I'll show you just how ready I am to go again. I'm thirsty after all of that, would you like a soda, beer or hot beverage?"

"I don't know Leonard, that load of yours was enough hot beverage for the evening, how about a beer?"

He staggered to his feet, threw on his robe and turning to her; "You just relax; I'll go get us a couple of beers."

She laughed out loud; "Don't worry Leonard, I'm not going anywhere. After experiencing the way you eat pussy, I want to stay for the second act and see if you can fuck as well as you lick."

While this was going on in Leonard's bedroom, in the living room, Penny was getting busy with Sheldon. She sat on the edge of the sofa and looked at him; "I have to say Sheldon, after we hooked up in my apartment least week, I can't get over how big your cock is. The real problem is that I have never had one I couldn't take in my mouth all the way down to the base and lick the guy's balls at the same time. I've had dreams, or should I say nightmares about it. I have to try again, and I'm not going to be satisfied until I have accomplished this."

Sheldon scoffs; "I don't know why you're so obsessed with that. I've never had a woman do that to my penis, so there isn't anything to worry about."

"It's a problem for me and I want to try again, now! Especially after hearing what Leonard and Leslie are doing in there, well it sort of got me horny."

He chuckled; "Me too Penny, I guess that's why I have an erection."

Penny slid to the floor before Sheldon and before taking off his pants, she tugged at the two sets of strings and her halter top fluttered to the floor; "Mmmm, now that I have that out of the way, I'm down to sucking!" She reached out and undid his pants and unzipping them, she tugged at them. She drew them off, along with his slippers and socks. She ran her hand up and down his slender thighs and as they parted, she planted one open palm on his briefs. She ran her hand all around, up and down and squeezing it, she sucked in her breath as she realized just how large it was once again. She grabbed hold of the waistband of his briefs, pulling it outward, she got it clear of his cock and her lips suddenly got parched as she thought about sucking on that monster again. Tossing the shorts aside, she reclaimed her prize. She closed her Nebraska man-hands around his cock and her fingers met, but barely. She stroked it lovingly, up and down several times until she had it at the length she required to taste it. Leaning forward, she poised her lips over the tip, opening her mouth; she released a long stream of saliva she was building up in her mouth. Her fist caught it and began painting his stiff cock with her wetness. It was gleaming in the light of the room and now her mouth was watering, just anticipating having his huge piece of meat sliding in and out of her mouth and hopefully straight down her throat.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers