Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon bit down on his lip so hard, he drew blood. He released his lip and let out a loud grunt. All he could see was a waterfall of light blonde hair, it was shiny and silky and he sucked in his breath as he watched it sway back and forth across his belly and thighs. He couldn't resist himself; he reached out and palmed her two mounds of flesh that were swaying back and forth, scraping against his thighs. He found her stiff nipples and began tugging and twisting them. He was rewarded by feeling Penny's lips closing around his shaft and he threw his head back and moaned even louder as he felt her sink even further down on his shaft.

Penny was panting wildly as she couldn't believe all she had were a few more inches. His cockhead was already in her throat, but she needed to take his fat shaft in there too if she was going to accomplish her self-imposed task. Her eyes rolled back as she felt bolts of excitement course through her tits and down to her pussy. She loved how Sheldon was mauling her tits; it spurred her on even more to accomplish her goal. She was breathing through her nose and her nostrils were flaring as she took another inch in. Lowering her hand, she found she was still three inches from her goal, she had to pull back and regroup and try again. Sliding off his cock with a loud pop, her eyes were watering and her lips were swollen from how they were stretched and how she had clamped them around his shaft. She had to find another avenue and suddenly she thought of it.

Penny stood up; her legs were wobbly from the excitement running through her lush body. She tore open her hip-hugging jeans and wiggling out of them, she kicked them aside and quickly disposed of her drenched panties too. She immediately sat down beside Sheldon and spinning around like a top, she hung her head down off the seat cushion. Her legs were draped over the back of the sofa and scooching up; she hooked the back of her knees at the top of the seatback. Her long gorgeous blonde hair was swishing back and forth and settled on the floor. She opened her mouth and her gorgeous green eyes locked on Sheldon; "Come on big boy, take off that geeky t-shirt, stand up over me and feed me that cock of yours. In this position, my throat should be tipped just right for it to slide in all the way. Oh, by the way, if you'd like, you can lick my pussy while you fuck my mouth."

Sheldon stood up and tipped his head from side to side and took a step forward; "Boy Penny, I didn't give you enough credit. Using geometry, I calculated you are correct. At this angle, and your lack of gag reflexes, I should be able to achieve what you're trying accomplish. Mmmm, I now see what Leonard sees in your body. I have to admit, it is very pleasing to the eye and if you accomplish what you're trying to do, I just may have a go at your vagina."

"It's a pussy Sheldon, quit being so clinical and get down here and fuck my mouth with your..." She didn't have time to finish her sentence. Sheldon's huge cock parted her lips and he sank into her oral cavity. Inch by inch he sank into her mouth and throat. He continued to sink inward and when he felt her hands on his tight ass, he thrust forward and let out a groan. He felt her tongue flicking out and she began teasing his swollen nuts. She was sucking air through her nose and his cock nearly cutoff the air supply to her lungs.

Penny was in Heaven, she now had his entire length in her mouth and throat. She clutched at his ass and her tongue was like a lizard, she was flicking it all about his shaft and stabbing at his balls. She let out a squeal deep in her throat as she felt Sheldon's tongue darting in and out of her dripping pussy. She was close to cumming, especially when he sucked at her swollen cuntlips and letting go, he caught hold of her clit and began to stab at it. When she felt him draw it in-between his lips, she lost it and her legs clamped around his neck and nearly straggled him to death.

She was gasping for breath and letting go of his ass, she pushed roughly at his legs and he slipped out from her mouth. His cock was covered in her thick, throat mucus. She rolled her body over and her legs were thrown over the side of the sofa. She stood up and her weak legs gave out. She crumbled to the floor and crawling around on the floor, she knelt before a shaking Sheldon; She looked up at him and growled out; "Sit your ass down on the sofa Sheldon; I'm going to ride that monster of yours until you cum in my hot cunt!"

He scoffed; "Such talk, why must you be so crude Penny!

She raised her voice and in a shrill voice blurted out; "Sit your ass down Sheldon!"

"Alright, you don't have to get all upset about it!" He flopped down in his seat and bringing his legs together, he reached out and grabbed her by the wrist. He drew her above his body and lowered her down. He was breathing heavily as he watched her gorgeous body settle down upon him.

Penny reached back and gripping his cock, she lodged it at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself and suddenly her wet pussy was stuffed to overflowing. She felt him sink his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. When her tight ass was planted firmly on his legs, she knew she had his entire length in her. She began riding his cock as if it was the last one she'd ever have. She was beside herself, her long, silky blonde hair was whipping all about her head as she bounded fiercely up and down, taking as much as he would give her.

Leonard stopped at the top of the hallway step and froze. He was in shock as he watched the girl of his dreams bouncing wildly up and down on Sheldon's cock. He watched and all thought of beer and Leslie disappeared. He opened his robe and started stroking his cock. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the beautiful blonde bouncing up and down on Sheldon. He suddenly saw just how large Sheldon was and how Penny's pussy was stretched out as she took him deep into her pussy.

Penny was beyond excited as she thrashed around on Sheldon's invading cock. She leaned forward and force-fed him one of her straining tits. She groaned loudly as she watched his lips closed around her stiff nip. She licked her lips and was panting wildly. She threw her head back and pulled her nipple from his mouth as he bit down and sent electric shocks coursing through her quaking body. She clung to him as she started cumming. She rode him slower and when she got her second wind, she began slamming her body down as hard as she could on his cock. She felt as if he was knifing through her and would soon be coming out her mouth. She suddenly stiffened when she felt a cock at her puckered hole. Twisting about, she barely had enough time to shout out; "Leonard, what the fuck..."

Leonard gripped her tiny hips and finding his mark, he shoved violently forward and all of a sudden, he was deep in her ass. He pushed on her shoulders, in doing this, her ass shot outward, sending more of his cock into her ass.

Penny was wrung out, she started cumming immediately and leaning forward as far as she could, she covered Sheldon's mouth with her own. The two of them kisses passionately and their tongue fought back and forth sliding in and out of one another's mouth. She let out grunt after grunt as she tried to hold off yet another orgasm. She loved how Leonard slid in as Sheldon slid out and them as Sheldon slid in deeper, Leonard slid out.

Both Leonard and Sheldon were pounding her two holes and as Sheldon started cumming, filling her cunt with his potent seed, she exploded and came once again.

From behind the threesome came a loud scream; "Leonard, what the fuck, I was supposed to get that cock, not Barbie!"

Leonard couldn't stop, as a matter of fact, he picked up the pace and pounded Penny's luscious ass faster and harder. He was just about to cum when Leslie pulled at his shoulder and losing his balance, he fell back and hit the floor.

Lightning fast, the naked Leslie straddled Leonard's stiff cock and she easily found her mark and slammed her more than ready pussy down upon his slick cock. She planted her hands flat on his chest and rode him until she was cumming. She didn't stop and continued to slam her slim, small titted body up and down on his cock.

Leonard was exhausted and just lay there as the dominant science nerd took what she had coming. She looked up as Penny had slipped off of Sheldon and she couldn't believe the size of the cock Penny had in her hand. She slowed her fucking; she was close, but wanted more. "Hey Penny, bring that cock over here so I can suck it. It's just what I need to get me over the top one more time."

Penny tugged at Sheldon, and like a dog on a leash, he followed and as she fed Leslie his cock, Penny squatted over Leonard's face and fed him her pussy.

Leonard lapped away and didn't even care that Sheldon's huge load dripped out of her pussy and onto his tongue.

Leslie was the first to cum, riding Leonard, watching him lick the cum filled cunt plastered on his mouth and sucking wildly at the cum coated cock before her, she was beyond rational thinking. She ground her cunt against Leonard and came all over it.

Leonard felt her pussy tighten and he lost it and filled Leslie with his second load; one in the mouth and one in the pussy.

Penny continued to grind her cum filled pussy against Leonard's invading tongue and when he slid a finger up her asshole, she lost it and came again, dumping her cream, along with Sheldon's cum down his throat.

Sheldon stood over Leslie, stroking his cum and saliva coated cock and letting out a groan, he started shooting his cum all over Leslie's face and Penny's slender back. Unable to stand any longer, he fell to his spot and sat there panting and groaning.

Penny leaned over and licked the remaining cum that dribbled out of his cock.

One by one, they got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. Sheldon was first and leaving the bathroom, headed to bed, locking the door behind him.

Penny gathered up her clothes and ran out the door, across the hall and into her apartment.

Leonard and Leslie took a nice long shower together; he ended up on the tub floor, Leslie riding him till she came one more time. The two of them dried off and ended up in bed, fucking two more times during the night and once again in the morning.

Leslie rolled over and went back to sleep. Sheldon was up first and when he looked at his whiteboard, he noticed it was changed. He went berserk, and said to himself; "Someone touched my board! Oh god, my board!" He started yelling out; "Leonard, Leonard!"

Leonard ran out to the living room, tying his robe; "Hey, what's the matter?"

Sheldon pointed to his board; "Equations. Someone's tampered with my equations."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, look the beta function of Quantum chromodynamics. The sign's been changed."

"Oh yeah, but doesn't that fix the problem you've been having?"

"Are you insane? Are you out of your mind?" He looked back at the board; "Are you...? Hey look, that fixes the problem I've been having."

Just then Leslie came walking into the living room. As she passes Sheldon she snickers; "You're welcome!"

Sheldon turns and in a low questioning voice blurts out; "You did this?"

She turns; "Yeah, I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water, so I fixed it. Now you can show quarks are asymptotically free at high energies. Pretty cool, huh?"

Sheldon was irate; "Cool?"

She turned to Leonard; "Listen, I gotta get to the lab. Thanks for a great night. I just love the way you eat pussy, we have to do this again!"

Leonard was proud of himself; "Thank you, I'll see you at work."

Sheldon wasn't done yet; "Hold on, hold on! Who told you, you could touch my board?"

"No one."

"I don't come into your house and touch your board."

She was now baiting him; "There are no incorrect equations on my board!"

"Oh, that is so, so..."

"I'm sorry, I gotta run. If you come up with an adjective, text me." She turned and walked out the door.

Sheldon stood there and after a couple of seconds, it hit him. He pulled out his phone and texted her; inconsiderate! "That is the adjective, inconsiderate."

After breakfast and dressing they headed out to the university. Leonard walked out of the apartment and turning back to Sheldon he exclaimed; "You can stare at your board all day, she's still going to be right."

"I'm not staring, I'm mulling."

Just then Penny came walking up the stairs with her laundry. She was walking a little stiff; "Oh hi Leonard." Teasingly she said; "So how's it gooooing?"

He says in same voice; "Pretty gooooood!"

"Just pretty good? I'd think you were doing very good."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well even though I had a great time last night getting double teamed by you and Sheldon, I loved the tie on the doorknob act, so you and Leslie hooked up last night huh? So is it serious? Do you like her?"

I don't...That's really two different questions. I'm not... SHELDON, we have to go."

Sheldon comes out; "Boy, you're wound awfully tight for a man who just had sexual intercourse."

Penny suddenly felt uncomfortable; "All right, well, I'll talk to you later. I'm so happy for you Leonard." She turned and went into her apartment leaving him in the hallway.

Leonard went to see Leslie and wanted to set up another date. She was happy with last night, but was sexually sedated for a few months, shooting him down. He walked out dejected and went back to work.

That evening Leonard and Sheldon were at the Cheesecake Factory eating dinner. Sheldon like it so much he wanted to add it as a new restaurant for Tuesdays.

When Penny came up to the table she stopped; "So how's everything?"

Sheldon replied; "Terrific. You'll be happy to know I plan to come every Tuesday for the foreseeable future"

Penny scrunched up her shoulders and sarcastically replied; "Really? Oh yay!"

"Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table?"

"Oh, I don't know; a psychiatrist?" She turned to Leonard; "Oh hey, how are things with you and Leslie?"

"Oh, to be honest, I don't think it's going to work out."

"Oh, that's too bad. Well, hey, don't worry. I'm sure there's someone out there who's just right for you." She patted him on the shoulder and left the table.

Leonard was confused, was she looking for attention or really sorry for him.

The next story will be reset, no previous sexual encounters between Penny and the nerds from across the hall. Hope you enjoy.