Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Just then Raj and Lalita came over to the group at the bar and Raj waves at them, "Hi guys, this is Lalita Gupta. Lalita, this is Leonard and Sheldon and Howard and Penny. Isn't it great? She isn't fat anymore."

Sheldon stand up from his stool, "Forgive me your Highness, for I am but a monkey and it is in my nature to climb. I did not mean to gaze upon you as you comb your hair.

She looks befuddled, "I'm sorry?"

"You are the living embodiment of the beautiful Princess Panchali."

She takes a deep breath, "Oh no kidding. Who is that?"

"A beloved character from an Indian folktale."

"Oh! Us Indian or "come to our casino Indian?"

He smiles at her, "You Indian. The resemblance is remarkable. I can practically smell the lotus blossoms woven into your ebony hair."

She grabs a strand of her hair and is smiling at Sheldon from ear to ear, "Well, thanks! I imagine you smell very nice too."

"I shower twice a day and wash my hands as often as I can."

"Really, so do I."

Raj jumps in, "But you're a dentist, he's just nuts."

She is getting upset with Raj, "Don't be insulting, Rajesh. So Sheldon, tell me more about this princess you say I look like."

"It was said that the gods fashioned her eyes out of the stars and that roses were ashamed to bloom in the presence of her ruby lips."

She starts to blush and raises her hand to her chest, "Oh My! Sheldon are you hungry?"

He nods, "I could eat."

"Let's go!" She reaches out and takes him by the arm and leads him out of the restaurant.

Lalita drives to Sheldon's favorite Indian restaurant and during the dinner, unbeknownst to Sheldon, he continues to charm her. They pay the check and Lalita turns to Sheldon, "I hate getting home this late alone. There have been a number of assaults in the area."

Sheldon, out of character takes her arm, "Please let me escort you back to your apartment. I wouldn't be much of a deterrent, but I'm willing to try."

"Oh Sheldon, such a gentleman, come my car is right next door." They arrive at her apartment and she turns off the engine; "Could I interest you in a drink or hot beverage?"

This peaks his curiosity, he wonders what the Indian folk have for beverages late at night, "That sounds interesting, please lead the way Princess Panchali."

She giggles as she opens the door and leads the way, "OH my Sheldon, you are such a gentleman, please have a seat, I'll be right back." She heads to the bedroom and returns a few moments later minus the dress and everything else. She's now dressed in a floor-length flowing sarong.

It's evident, even to Sheldon that she's naked under the garment. She sits down beside him and turns to him, the sarong parts and shows a large expanse of bare thigh, almost to her pussy. "So Sheldon, what does this Princess Panchali do for fun, other than play with her monkeys."

He laughs, "That's very amusing Lalita." He looks down and her bare nipple is poking out through the opening on her sarong. He sucks in his breath when she stops him from talking. She grabbed his hand and places it directly upon her thigh, just inches from her moist pussy.

"Maybe you could please continue to call me Princess Panchali. If you do, I'll do anything for you."

He smiles and his hand creeps higher on her thigh until his knuckles scrap across her wiry pubic hair surrounding her pussy, "Ah, what did you have in mind Princess Panchali?"

She let out a groan and threw her arms around his neck and planted a hot, feverous kiss on his lips. Her lips parted and she stabbed at his tongue with her own. She let out a louder groan when she felt his hands wind through her ebony locks.

Sheldon was suddenly extremely turned on by Lalita. He pulled hard on her hair and as her head tips back, he attacked her caramel colored neck and slides lower until his lips captured her button sized areole. His tongue flicked out and ran around and around the stiff bud. He heard her cry out when he sucked harder on the tip and nibbled at the stiff nub.

Lalita frantically pulled Sheldon's t-shirt off and went to work on the zipper of his pants. She got it open and as she lowered her pants, his huge cock sprung free. She sucked in her breath and a gurgling sound escaped her throat; "Oh my Sheldon, I'm not used to seeing such a huge cock before." She was in a trance as she lowered her head towards his nearly stiff cock. She stopped and looked up at him with those coal black eyes and smiled at him, "Is it okay if I taste him?"

Before he could reply, her dark lips were over his cock and she began sucking at it like a woman possessed. Within a few minutes, it was completely covered in her saliva. She would pull it out and swipe it all over her face and tits. She would go back and repeat this over and over again.

Sheldon was getting excited and wanted to dominate this princess. He grabbed two fistfuls of her ebony hair and forced even more of his cock down her throat. She was nowhere close to getting all of his cock in her oral cavity. He made her look up at him and he growled out, "You like my cock Princess Panchali? Well I'm going to give it to you, now get on your knees."

She did as she was told and he could see the lust in her eyes as she once again took him into her mouth. She gagged on it as he forced more of his huge cock down her throat. She coughed and gagged once again and as she tried to pull off his cock, he forced more into her mouth. She took more and over the next fifteen minutes, he managed to push most of his twelve inches into her mouth. She was happy to please him and she willingly allowed him to strip the sarong off her lush, caramel colored body.

Sheldon leaned over and ran his hands all over her back and down to her plush ass. Even though she lost a lot of weight, she kept a good amount on her ass and Sheldon loved groping those luscious mounds of flesh. Every so often he would rear back and slap her hard on the ass. It produced a loud groan from Lalita's throat and she would suck him even harder. He wanted more and pulling her off his cock, she did so reluctantly. He grabbed her and pulling her to her feet, urged her towards her bedroom.

She threw back the covers and slipped onto the cool crisp sheets. Her dark body against the pure white sheets looked amazing. Her long curly raven hair spilled across the white pillows and made Sheldon want to fuck her mouth even more, but he had other ideas.

Sheldon tossed the sarong to the bed, but kept the silk belt that held the sarong closed earlier in his hand. Climbing up onto the bed, he hovered over her; Give me your hands Princess Panchali!"

Lalita smiled coyly at him and extended her arms. She held her wrists together and began breathing heavily as she watched Sheldon bind her hands together with the silk belt. She groaned out in anticipation when he raised her arms above her head and tied the belt around the top rung of her headboard. Her eyes were blazing with lust and she could hardly control her breathing. She tried to struggle, but found it useless, even though she had no expectation of trying to escape.

Sheldon hovered over her and grabbed hold of her luscious, squirming legs. He held them firmly and slowly began to run his hands up and down them. He did this for well over two or three minutes. He had Lalita squirming and pulling hard on her binds. She was groaning uncontrollably, "Oh please Sheldon, give me more! You're driving me insane and I need to feel your hands on my core!"

Sheldon chuckled and rolled her over, he slapped her several times on the ass and her dark ass started turning red. He also noticed how those dark chocolate lips of hers got wetter and wetter. A trickle of juice began seeping out and he slid his fingers up and down the slit. His fingers were completely covered in her cum juices. He raised it to his lips and ran it along the flat of his bottom lip. She ran his tongue along his lip and savored her intoxicating flavor. He went back for more, but this time, he slid his juice covered digit around her starred hole. He heard her let out a grunt and he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Not a sound Princess Panchali or I'll use two fingers, do you understand?"

She nodded and buried her face in the pillow. He went back for more lubrication and sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy deeper and deeper, he smiled when she produced even more slimy juice and thrust her cunt harder against his invading fingers. He heard he let out a gasp and she shook violently. He knew she was cumming again. He withdrew his fingers and slid one as deep as he could into her ass. She let out another gasp and bit her lip so she wouldn't make a sound.

Sheldon fucked her asshole with his finger for several minutes. He switched fingers and used more of her slimy cum to lubricate her asshole. He withdrew his finger and leaning in, he covered her ass with his mouth. He let out a hot puff of air and followed it up with his tongue, stabbing at her hole.

Lalita let out a squeal and pushed her ass harder against his tongue.

Sheldon let out a groan and pulled back, "What did I say about making a sound?" He reared back and slapped her three times on the ass real hard and followed it up by shoving two fingers into her ass.

Lalita was beyond controlling her sounds any longer. She was moaning constantly and twisted her head, "Please Sheldon, fuck me; fuck me real hard with that gorgeous cock of yours. I want to scream at the top of my lungs, I can't help it!"

He moved about on the bed and keeping her head turned towards him, he thrust his hips forward and once again sent his stiff cock into her mouth. He was leaking pre-cum now and she lapped it up as she tried to accommodate his thick cock in her mouth again.

Lalita was beyond thinking straight, she loved how he was treating her, but still wanted more. She sucked even more of his cock into her mouth and started to gurgle around his shaft as he went in too far. Her tongue lapped at his shaft and she looked up at him, her eyes pleading for this piece of meat in her pussy.

Sheldon pulled his fingers from her ass and his cock from her mouth. He slid around and pulled her to her knees. He heard her let out a sigh, thinking she was finally getting his cock, she was, but not in her pussy. She let out a blood curdling cry when he suddenly shoved his saliva covered cock into her tiny rosebud. She tried to fall to the bed and twist away, but her binds and his hands on her hips refused to allow her to retreat. He fed more and more of his cock slowly into her ass.

Lalita was grunting wildly as she buried her face in the pillow and screamed out, part in pleasure, part in pain. Her breathing was ragged and she started to rise up from the mattress and she relaxed her ass muscles, to allow him easier access to her ass. Her screams turned to moans and groans when she felt his hand slid down and began to strum and diddle her clit. She began pushing back against his cock when she felt two fingers slide deep into her pussy.

Sheldon used his other hand to turn her head towards him and he whispered to her, "Oh my lovely Princess Panchali, you are without a doubt the most capable woman I've ever been with. Your wish is my command!" He kissed her so hard and for so long she nearly lost her breath. He broke the kiss and as he withdrew his cock from her ass he planted a soft kiss on her sweat covered forehead, "Tell me Princess, what do you want your servant to do next?"

She smiled from ear to ear, she was exhausted, but still wanted more, "Please Sheldon, fuck me ass again. I never, ever felt anything so erotic before. I felt so violated, but at the same time so wanted. Fuck my ass; I want you to cum in it. Later on, I want to ride you until you fill my womb with your potent cream!" She kissed him again and she let out a loud gasp and a tiny groan as she felt him re-enter ass her. She clutched at the sheet as she felt him slide deeper and deeper. She bit her lip and grunted out, "Oh yesssss Sheldon, just like that, now fuck it, fuck it hard and fast. I want to feel your cum fill my tiny ass!"

Sheldon couldn't believe his ears and started pumping in and out of her ass. He was dripping sweat all over her slender back. He reached around and began mauling her swaying tits, twisting those dark morsels of flesh. He could feel her body begin to spasm and knew she was cumming again. He was at the end too. He release her tits and grabbed two handfuls of her ebony hair and pulling her tighter to his body, he shoved in one more time and holding it there, began to cum. He came so hard, he nearly blacked out. He felt Lalita shake as she went directly into another orgasm, this one even stronger than the others.

Sheldon was spent, rolling off of her, her tiny asshole made a sucking sound and a pop as he slipped out. Sheldon untied her aching hands and then he fell back to the mattress beside her and she immediately rolled over onto her back and rested her damp, sexy locks upon his chest. Her hands gently caressed his chest and belly. She wanted to attack his gorgeous cock, but she wanted to give him a few minutes to recuperate before sucking him to hardness and ride him until they both were utterly exhausted.

After ten minutes or so, she did that, and more than an hour later, with both of them drained and weary, drifted off to a blissful sleep.

In the morning Lalita woke Sheldon with her mouth and sucked him until she drank down his cum, "Mmmm, Sheldon that is one morning drink I could really get used to. Come on, take a shower with me and I'll take you home."

A couple days later the group of nerds were experimenting with the internet and sending messages around the world to turn on and turn off assorted items in the apartment. Penny came in to get them to turn down the volume on the stereo and Howard sent a camera equipped car towards her. She was wearing an extremely short skirt and the group got a bird's eyes view of her bare pussy.

Sheldon chuckled, "Aw Penny, next time either wear panties or pants, we can see everything from the view on the car's hood."

She screamed out, "Ewww, cut that out!" She turned and ran out of the apartment.

Leonard found an invitation to speak on a paper he and Sheldon co-authored. He turned to Sheldon, "Don't you think you should have asked me before turning them down?"

"No, not really, I'm the lead author and I say ne."

"Sorry Sheldon, I'm doing it!"

They went on and on about it and Leonard decided to speak to the symposium about their paper alone. Sheldon forbid it, but Leonard ignored him.

The following day Penny came over to help Leonard pick out the outfit to wear at the symposium. She started rummaging through his closet, he stepped in and pulled out a rust colored corduroy suit, "How about this, is says "I know my physics, but I'm still a fun guy."

"Oh, oh, I didn't know they still made corduroy suits." She stood back and looked at it, as always she looked amazing. Her long blonde hair was hanging loose down her shoulders. She was wearing a brief pink tank-top and tight jeans. Over the tank-top she was wearing a multi-colored zip up cloth jacket, as always she had it unzipped to nearly her waist.

He smiled back at her, "They don't, that's why I saved this one."

She was stunned and taking it from him, hung it up on the back of the closet door, "Okay, well, let's just see what else you have." She turned back to the closet and began pulling out one shirt after the other and handed them to Leonard, "Okay here, take this and this and this and these."

"Is this the stuff you want me to try on?"

"No, this is stuff I want you to throw out. Seriously, don't even give it to charity. You won't be helping anyone." She pulled out a pair of pants and turned back to him, "Here, why don't you put these on while I find a shirt and sport coat?"

He took them from her and headed for the door, "Great, be right back!"

"Where are you going? Put them on."

"Here?"

"Oh, are you shy? Have you forgotten what happened a few days ago in my bedroom? I sort of saw all you had as you did me."

"No, I'm not shy!"

"Don't worry Leonard, I won't look."

"I know you won't. Why would you look? There's nothing to see. Not noth...

She still had her head buried in the closet and she yelled out, Sweetie, put the pants on!"

"I'm gonna put them on."

He had his old pants off and was ready to step into the other pants when Penny pulled out a uniform out of the closet. She turned and caught him still in his boxers. She looked at his package, but still had to ask, "What is this?"

"Oh, careful, that's my original series Battlestar Galactica flight suit."

"Oh, why didn't you wear it on Halloween?"

He turned towards hers with his new pants around his ankles, "Because it's not a costume. It's a flight suit."

She approached him and handed him the flight suit. She placed her hands on his chest and in a low sultry voice whispered out, "I'd really love to see you in this, all nice and tight!" She slid her hands along his chest and slid his jacket-hoodie off. In one swift move she had his t-shirt off and as he began to take the flight suit off the hanger, she grabbed it and tossed it to a nearby chair, "We'll get to that later!" She place her hands on his chest and gave him a push and he fell back onto the bed; dressed only in boxers and a pair of pants about his ankles.

Penny made short work of the pants and climbing up onto the bed; she straddled his hairy legs and knelt up straight. She seductively unzipped the jacket and shook her shoulders and it fell off behind her.

Leonard stared up at her, "Are we going to have sex? You do know it's light outside, I never did it in broad daylight."

She giggled, "Well I guess there's a first time for everything, that is, if you want to?"

He nodded vigorously, "Yes, oh yes, I like trying new things, especially when it involves you and sex."

She giggled again and slid her hands up his legs and grabbing hold of his boxers, slid them down and off. She slowly slid her hands back up his legs and as she got closer and closer to his raging hard-on, she dipped her head allowing her long, silky hair to swish across his legs. This set off a series of shivers all down his body. She giggled again and when she reached his package, her large Nebraska man hands cupped his swollen nut sack and pushed it up against his stiff cock. She dipped her head and her tongue stuck out and she began to bathe his nut sack in her wetness. She smiled when she heard him groan. She looked up into his eyes with those gorgeous green eyes of hers, "You know Leonard, ever since that night when I played bartender, I've been hoping to catch you alone for a repeat performance, I sure hope you're up for it!"

"Oh Penny, you have no idea how ready I am, take all the time you need. With Sheldon pissed at me about this speech, I know he won't be bothering us." He looked down and he felt a bolt of electricity course through his nuts and up his cock. Her lips were plastered to his nut sack and she sucked on it. Her lips parted and her tongue flicked out and began tickling his balls. He loved how her hair was draped down and swayed back and forth across his naked body. He wanted to close his eyes and savor the sensations, but at the same time, he didn't want to take his eyes off what she was doing. He thought it was great; he had her now and didn't have to share her with Howard or Raj. He reached down and lovingly combed his fingers through her silky hair. He smiled at her when she looked up at him and pressed her cheek into his palm.

Penny turned her head and kissed his palm. She then scooted down and opening her mouth, she allowed a long, thick stream of saliva to flow out of her mouth and coated the head of his cock. It ran down the side and she caught it in her fist, stroking him just about the root. She slid her hand upward and as she reached the mushroomed head, she dropped back down and sucked it back into her mouth. Poised over it, she released it and it recoated his cock. She did this over and over and over again. She finally kept it in her mouth and as she sucked him in deeper, she let the saliva in her mouth drown the stiff shaft. Her tongue ran around and around and she finally swallowed her own saliva. Popping off his cock, she rose up and crossing her arms, she drew the tight tank-top up and over her head. She tossed it behind her and quickly disposed of her jeans. Naked she scooted along his thigh and left a trail of her juices dripping out of her moist slit. She let out a yelp when Leonard grabbed hold of her hips and drew her upwards.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers