Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny wiggled her ass and she let out a squeal as she felt his cum flowing down, between her cheeks and downward covering her pussy cuntlips.

Leonard slowly rose from Penny's sweaty body, he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips; "I'll leave now so you and Mike can be alone." He grabbed his clothes and turned to Mike and nodded and left the bedroom. He dressed out there and headed back to his apartment.

Penny sat up as Leonard's cum dripped further onto her pussy. She turned to Mike, "So?"

Mike stood up, "Turn back over Penny; I want to watch his cum drip down and cover your puffy lipped pussy."

She did exactly what he requested. She turned her head back to him, "Is this how you want me Mike?"

He nodded as he looked down at her, "I thought you were going to have him fuck your ass." He slid onto the bed and mounted Penny without saying another word. He slid deep into her pussy; he slid in easily, helped by Leonard's cum, it now mixed with hers as Mike slid in to his balls. Mike pumped in and out of her at break-neck speed. All he wanted to do now was fill her with his spunk. He leaned over her, he mauled her tits and letting out a loud scream, he filled her cunt with his hot cum. He was in overload and totally spent, he fell away and she slid out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway and turned back to Mike, "Please get dressed and get the fuck out! Do me a favor and forget where I live and lose my number. I don't want someone who only cares about cumming and not their partner's needs!" She slammed to door before he could reply. She stepped into the shower and let the hot steamy water cover her body. As she slowly soothed her aching muscles, she smiled to herself; she really liked what Leonard had done to her and how responsive he was to her needs. She had a new outlook on Leonard and it was nothing but good!

A couple days later, off his outstanding good fortune of being able to bed Penny, Leonard's confidence lever was at an all-time high.

Howard, Raj and Leonard were waiting to take Sheldon home and they noticed Sheldon talking in his office with a stone-cold fox. Her complexion was of a woman who soaked up the sun regularly. She stood almost as tall as Sheldon. She had dark chestnut brown hair that swept back and forth across her shoulders and settles at the tops of her breasts. As for her body, she had magnificent legs, full, wide hips and a tiny waist, but her greatest attributes had to be her large, full breasts. They rivaled Penny's, and she knew just how to showcase them. She was wearing a multi-colored dress that had a plunging neckline. What made her even more desirable was her cute, southern accent.

They finally got Sheldon's attention and the two of them came out of his office and into the hallway. Leonard steps forward, "Sheldon, are you going to introduce us?"

"Oh, all right. This is Missy. Missy, this is Leonard, Rajesh, and Howard."

She flashes them all her gorgeous smile, "It's nice to meet you."

Leonard with his new found confidence smiles back at her, "You too, as well also; so how do you two know each other?"

Missy starts to flirt a little and replies, "Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head."

All of a sudden Leonard's confidence vanishes, "Excuse me?"

Sheldon shakes his head, "She's my twin sister. She thinks she's funny, but frankly, I've never been able to see it."

She pats him playfully on the ass, "That's because you have no measurable sense of humor, Shelly."

"How exactly would one measure a sense of humor? A humormometer?"

She looks at the guys and waves her arm across to show what she means. "Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and..."I'm sorry, what was your name again?" She looks to Raj and as always he can't speak. He slowly turns and walks away piquing her interest. The four of them stand there watching Raj walk away in uncomfortable silence and finally Sheldon speaks up, "Rajesh."

Leonard tries to regain some of his confidence, "So Missy what brings you here all the way from Texas?"

"My friend's getting married in Disneyland. I had to drop off some papers for Shelly to sign for my dad's estate."

Sheldon butts in, "The papers could've been mailed. Mom sent you here to spy on me, didn't she?"

"I guess that's why they call you a genius."

"They call me a genius because I'm a genius. Tell mom that I currently weigh 165 pounds and that I'm having regular bowel movements. Enjoy the wedding, goodbye."

Leonard stops Sheldon from leaving, "Whoa, whoa, if the wedding's not till tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?"

"Oh, I don't think so. Shelly doesn't like company. Even as a little boy, he'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day."

Sheldon is getting upset, "They were not friends. They were imaginary colleagues."

Missy rolls her eyes and looks to Leonard, "Look, you're here, and we have plenty of room."

"No we don't"

Howard chimes in, "Come on, Shelly, she's family."

"So what? I don't issue invitations to your mother."

Missy looks to Leonard, "It would be nice not to have to drive to Anaheim in rush hour."

Sheldon cuts her off, "And don't ever call me Shelly."

Leonard ignores Sheldon, "So it's settled. You'll stay with us." They start walking towards the parking structure and Sheldon looks around, "What just happened?"

Once they got back to the apartment, Sheldon went to his desk and began working on his computer, while Missy, Howard and Leonard conversed on the sofa.

Missy was facing the two of them, her legs slightly parted and her dress had climbed halfway up her beautiful legs, "So anyways, we were 8 years old, and Sheldon converts my Easy Bake Oven to some kind of high-powered furnace."

Sheldon chimed in, "I needed a place to fire ceramic semiconductor substrates for homemade integrated circuits."

Missy shook her head and leaned in towards Leonard even more, "He was trying to build some sort of armed robot to keep me out of his room."

Sheldon responded, "Made necessary by her insistence on going into my room."

"Anyway, I made those little muffins they give you. There's a big flash, next thing you know, my eyebrows are gone. I had to go through the entire second grade with crooked eyebrows my mother drew on."

Sheldon scoffed, "Is that what that was? I just assumed that the second grade curriculum had rendered you quizzical."

There was a knock on the door and Penny walks in without anyone answering it. Once again, she looks amazing. Her long golden blonde hair frames her face perfectly, and hangs down, brushing the tops of her large, exposed breasts. She's wearing a yellow cropped top, with a matching cover-up. Her tight ass and legs are molded into a pair of dark blue jeans. She had her laundry basket in her hand and she handed him his Superman t-shirt. He's a little flustered and puts it quickly away; he didn't want Missy to think he was a nerd, but she already knew this, living with Sheldon, what else could he be.

"Penny, this is Sheldon's twin sister. Missy, this is our neighbor Penny."

"Wow, you don't look that much alike."

Sheldon looks up from his computer, "Fraternal twin come from two separate eggs. They are no more alike than any other siblings."

Just then Raj runs in, he was accepted as a test subject for a drug to overcome pathological shyness. He's able to speak in front of women now. This comes just in time to try and put the moves on Missy.

Even at the university, Missy showed interest in him, she liked the dark and mysterious guys. When he walked away without talking to her, it piqued her interest even more; she was unaware of his phobia about not being to speak around women. He looks to Missy and smiles, "Hello Missy!" He waves his hand at her and can't control his hand from continuing to wave at her. He looks down at his hand, "They mentioned there may be side effects."

Later Missy is sitting on the sofa between Howard and Raj. They are going back and forth, trying to impress her. She smiles when Raj questions her, Have you ever heard of the Kama Sutra?"

She looks even more uncomfortable, "The sex book."

"The Indian sex book! In other words, if you wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love, it was us."

Penny moves over to Sheldon and leans over him, "Sheldon, why are you ignoring your sister?"

"I'm not ignoring my sister; I'm ignoring all of you."

The talk between Raj, Howard and Missy is getting real uncomfortable and Penny notices it. She quickly tried to get Missy away from the two nerds, "Missy, I'm gonna go get my nails done. Do you wanna come?"

She immediately jumps to her feet, "God, yes, thanks!"

After she leaves the guys fight back and forth about who has the shot to take Missy out. Even though none of them have a real chance, they are unaware Missy has a slight thing for Raj, even after his uncomfortable conversation earlier.

Penny and Missy spend the afternoon together, getting to know one another, "So tell me Missy, you told me you were here for a wedding huh?"

"Yes, it's Abby, my longtime roommate. We were together for over three years."

Penny cleared her throat, "Oh really, Leonard and Sheldon kind of roommates or...?

Missy cut her off, "Well it started that way, but soon afterwards, well let me say, we turned the second bedroom into an office for Abby."

Penny suddenly became slightly uncomfortable, but tried to hide it, "Oh that's nice, is she marrying another woman or a man, if you don't mind he asking."

Missy laughed, "Don't worry Penny; I'm not hitting on you. She's marrying a guy, a real nice man. We are what you call bi-sexual. Even though we were lovers for well over two years, we both enjoy men and even shared a few. That is how Abby met Tom." She leaned in and whispered, "I love nothing better than a stiff cock, especially dark, mysterious men like Raj. He sort of blew it though, he's a little weird."

Penny laughed, "Raj is a good guy, a little broken. He has a tough time talking to woman. He either has to be on medication, like now, or half in the bag. Alcohol loosens him up, but look out when he does."

"Yeah, I sort of saw that. So tell me Penny, I sort of saw the tension between you and Leonard; anything going on there?"

Penny smiled at her, "Yeah, I guess there is. I've known for a while now, Leonard has a thing for me. We sort of went over the line a few days ago. I fucked and sucked the living crap out of him, while my now, ex-boyfriend sat there watching it, he sort of gets off on that sort of thing, no more though, it was just too kinky for me."

Missy sat back, "My, my Penny, you do have a slutty side to you, don't you? What do you say we head back, I could use some rest and relaxation before heading to Anaheim in the morning?"

Penny shook her head, "No, no I'm not a slut, I just like to try different things and some of them just so happen to be kinky."

Missy gently swept a stray lock from Penny's cheek and she caressed her cheek briefly; "Mmmm, sounds interesting, I bet we could really try out some kinky things together, so shall we go?"

Penny was intrigued and nervous from what Missy just proposed. She's never been with a woman before, a little making out when she was young at a sleepover, but it never went past a few awkward kisses. She looked at Missy as they walked out of the coffee shop. Missy was beautiful, tall and like Leonard mentioned earlier, perfect.

They arrived back at the apartment and just as they stepped in, Missy overheard Sheldon say to Leonard, 'Here, eat this cheese without farting, and you can sleep with my sister."

Missy stood there with her arms crossed just below her large, full breasts, she bellowed out in a high voice, "Oh really!"

Sheldon didn't see her come in and replied, "Oops!"

She walked quickly across the room and down the hall to his bedroom, "Shelly, can I speak to you for a minute? Alone!"

"Why does everyone suddenly want to talk to me alone? Usually nobody wants to be alone with me."

Penny came over to the other three and looked from one to the other and just stood there smiling.

Leonard looked over at her, uneasy with the mood of the room, "We all make mistakes, let's move on."

Missy closed the door and turned to Sheldon, Okay, I'm not even gonna ask why you're pimping me out for cheese, but since when do you care at all about who I sleep with?"

"It has been pointed out that you have DNA of great potential."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"Let me explain. You see, I'm superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the mediocre stock."

She steps closer to him, "And what do you mean "mediocre stock"?

"That would be you. But residing within you is the potential for another me; perhaps even taller, smarter and less prone to freckling. A Sheldon 2.0, if you will."

She's really getting pissed, "Sheldon 2.0?"

"Exactly, now I am not saying that I should be the sole decider of who you mate with. If you're not attracted, then the likelihood of conception will be reduced."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Not at all; frequent coitus dramatically increases the odds of fertilization."

"Okay Shelly, sit down! Now, I've lived my whole life dealing with the fact that my twin brother is, as Mom puts it, one of God's special little people."

"I always thought it was more like a cuckoo bird; a superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds. The newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food, leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death. Luckily for you, that's where the metaphor ended."

She looks at him and says sarcastically; "I thought it ended at cuckoo. Now you listen to me. If you wanna start acting like a brother who cares about me, then terrific. Bring it on, but you try one time to tell me who I should be sleeping with, you and I are gonna go round the way we did when we were little, remember?"

Sheldon jumps back and crosses his legs, covering up his package. "I have an alternative proposal."

"Go on!"

"You donate eggs; we will place them in cryogenic storage. I will find an appropriate sperm donor for you eggs, have them fertilized and implanted in you. That way, everybody wins."

All of a sudden Sheldon and Missy are walking out of his bedroom. He's walking funny and he's holding his crotch, "Correction, Missy can date whoever she wants."

Penny and Missy go over to Penny's place and Penny cracks open a large bottle of wine. She pours two large glasses of the wine, after placing the bottle on the coffee table; she flops down beside Missy and hands her one of the glasses, "To us and having to put up with those four crazy, but extremely lovable nerds!"

Missy clinks glasses with Penny and nods her agreement. She takes a nice long sip of the wine and smiles back at Penny, "I want to thank you for running interference between me and those lovable nerds. So what are we going to do next?" She leans forward and places her wine glass on the coffee table and turns to Penny.

Penny smiles nervously at Missy and she can feel her blood pressure rising and her breathing growing shorter and faster. She bit down on her lower lip and shakes her head from side to side. "I don't have any plans, you're the guest, what would you like to do?" She knew that was mistake, opening the door wide for Missy to do exactly what Penny thought she was going to do. She drew in a deep breath as she watched Missy grab hold of her glass and put in beside hers on the table. Penny's dark green eyes were locked on Missy's every move. Her eyes closed when she saw Missy scoots over and her large hand swept Penny's hair from one cheek and her ear. Her hand cupped her cheek and tipping her face up slightly, Penny felt Missy's soft, sweet breath on her lips. She let out a tiny sigh and felt Missy's petal-soft lips make contact with her own.

Penny made a slight move to pull back, but was stopped when Missy's fingers tightened on the side of her face. She stopped resisting when she felt Missy's fingers clutch at her silky hair and pull her harder against her insistent lips. Penny went willingly as her lips parted and allowed Missy's hot, slippery, determined tongue to search hers out and dance along it.

Missy was always the dominant one with Abby and took over exactly where she left off with Penny. Her hands came up and began caressing and urging Penny to let loose. Missy's mouth left Penny's and as she tugged at Penny's blonde hair, her head tipped back. This allowed Missy to feast on Penny's long, slender neck. She smiled when she heard a tiny gurgling sound escape Penny's throat.

Penny's hands finally joined in on the fun. She swept Missy's luxurious brunette hair from her bulging breasts. She swept it over her shoulder and while Missy was nipping at her neck, Penny's lips parted and her tongue darted out and left a trail of wet kisses from her ear, down her throat and into her collarbone. Penny twisted in Missy's arms and their lips met once again. Penny was more urgent now with her kisses. She loved how soft and pliable Missy's lips were. Her kisses were firm, but soft at the same time. She couldn't explain it, it was so different, but so familiar. She knew this was opening up an entirely new chapter in her life when it came to sex, a door she knew she could never close again.

Missy pulled away slightly and looked deeply into Penny's lovely green eyes. She smiled and her hands continually stroked Penny's face and combing through her soft, silky hair. She licked her puffy lips and whispered; "We can stop Penny if this is something that you do not want to explore. I just wanted you to know that I don't jump into just any sexual situation that presents itself to me. You are a very special lady, I can see the way Leonard looks at you, you have him under your spell, just like you have me."

Penny smiled and nodded, "I'd like to try Missy, but this is so foreign to me. Usually I'm so confident; it becomes second nature for me. I want you to teach me and take me to heights I know are out there between two women." She let out a growl and wrapping her arms around Missy, she kissed her with a lot more urgency then before. She bit her lower lip when Missy pulled away.

She giggled, "Slow down Penny, we have all evening and if need be, into the night."

Just then there was a knock on Penny's apartment door. She hopped up to answer it and it was Leonard, "Hey Leonard?"

"Hi Penny, how's it going?" He noticed her hair was tousled and she had a pink glow about her. "That guy Mike that you were dating, is that still going on?"

She cleared her throat, "Sorry, but after what we did while he watched was just too much for me." She leaned in, "You know if things fall into place just right here tonight, you may be in for a special treat."

He cleared his throat, but still wanted to take a shot with Missy, "By the way, may I speak to Missy, please?"

She smiled and turned away, "Of course!"

Missy walked to the door, she was still breathing hard and her entire upper body was flushed from Penny's kisses, "Hi Leonard, what's up?"

"Well, since you're leaving, I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me."

"That's so sweet, but no thanks!"

"Oh, do you have other plans or...?"

"No!"

"All right, enjoy the rest of your evening."

She chuckled; "Oh I intend to, thanks, I'll see you!"

Leonard went back over to his place crushed and Howard tried the same act and was shot down too.

Missy grabbed Penny as the door closed, and with her being several inches taller than Penny; she leaned down and planted an even hotter kiss on her lips. She was frustrated by all of the interruptions and she slid the jacket off her shoulders and ravished the bare skin from Penny's neck to her shoulder.

Penny moaned as she ran her hands up and down Missy's tapered back. She settled on Missy's tight ass and she cupped those magnificent mounds and squeezed them and pulled them apart. She smiled when she produced a groan from Missy's throat. She ran her hands upward and tugged at the loose bodice and managed to free one of her tanned breasts. It was compressed upward as it was fighting to get free of Missy's sexy dark blue, lacy bra. Penny's mouth began to salivate, just thinking about sucking on the rich dark aeroules and perky nipple. She closed her lips around the already stiff bud and Missy crushed her face to her tit.