Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 01-03

Story Info
Leonard hooks up with Leslie and Penny after her breakdown.
11.9k words
4.48
32.4k
29
4

Part 8 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Leonard and Penny had a nice quiet dinner, especially after sneaking out of the Chinese restaurant where Sheldon was arguing with the owner about Tangerine Chicken. They ended up at a French restaurant where they were able to talk, laugh and let one another know about their plans for the future, especially without Sheldon, Howard and Raj to interrupt them. On the way back, Leonard brought Penny a frozen yogurt and they held hands.

Once back at the apartment complex, they sort of had an uncomfortable moment. Leonard spotted the remote camera one of his so-called friends installed out in the hallway. He gave Penny a good night kiss and again saw the camera. He moved her back, trying to escape the camera, but was unsuccessful.

She broke the kiss and Leonard spoke up, "Why don't we go into your place where it's more private?"

Penny took it, seeing her other dates always ended up in bed, that Leonard wanted to head to second or third base. "I don't think so Leonard, it's only our first date, let's take it slow." She kissed him goodnight and they parted ways.

Leonard went into his apartment where Howard and Raj were spying on him. He realized he may have crashed and burned, still not knowing about Howard, Mike, Bernie and Penny foursome.

Howard asked, "Did you make a second date?"

Leonard responded, "No, we decided to wing it."

Sheldon spoke up, "Oh my, even I know that's lame."

Leonard started getting irritated, "Everything went fine, that woman across the hall is in to me!"

The next day Sheldon was in the laundry room and Penny walked it. She confessed she didn't graduate from community college and made Sheldon promise not to tell anyone. She also confessed she didn't think she would be a good match for him seeing he was so well educated compared to her.

Sheldon told her not to worry, Leonard wasn't that well educated and had major doubts about keeping her secret. He ended up moving out and bouncing around from Raj's place, to Howard's place and back to his place, drugged by Howard, he was sitting in a chair and began to babble, "I promised Penny I wouldn't tell you the secret."

"What secret? Tell me the secret. You said Penny told you a secret, what's the secret?"

He was so out of it, he didn't know what he was saying, he never had Valium before, "Okay, I'll tell you, but you can't tell Leonard."

Leonard gripped his hands, "I promise."

"Penny lied about graduating from community college and she afraid she's not smart enough for Leonard."

"So it's nothing I did? It's her problem? Penny thinks I'm too smart for her, that's ridiculous."

"I know, most of your work is extremely derivative. And don't worry, that's not a secret. Everybody knows."

Leonard now knowing her problem went over to confront the issue. He knocked on her door early the next morning, "Hi, listen, I know what's been bothering you about us, and I have the answer."

"What are you talking about?"

"I wanna say that it's not Sheldon's fault. He tried very hard to keep your secret. If Howard hadn't drugged him, he would've taken it to his grave."

She was pissed, "He told you?"

"Yes, but it's okay. Now that we know what the problem is, there's a simple solution." He handed her a pamphlet.

She takes it and reads it, "Pasadena City College?"

He chuckles, "A place for fun, a place for knowledge."

Now she's getting pissed off even more, "Oh, I get it, because Dr. Leonard Hofstadter can't date a girl without a fancy college degree."

He senses the hostility in her voice, but still presses on, "Well, it's not that fancy. It's just a city college."

"Right, but I have to have some sort of degree to date you?"

"That doesn't matter to me at all."

"So it's fine with you if I'm not smart?"

"Absolutely!"

She rolled her eyes, turned and slammed the door in his face.

He stands there looking at the door, "Okay, this time, I know where I went wrong."

The following week-end the four guys return to the apartment, all dressed in medieval clothing. As they climb the stairs Sheldon screams out, "Worst Renaissance fair ever." He goes on and on about the horrible fair. On the third landing they all stop to argue with Sheldon and coming down from the fourth floor is Penny, dressed in a short dress, ready to prowl. She stops with her new guy. She turns to them, "Um, you guys, this is my friend Eric."

Leonard is crushed and looks down, "So, yeah, good to see you."

She feels the tension and tries to laugh it off, "Yeah, it's good to see you too."

She turns to Eric, "We should probably go. Bye guys!"

Back in the apartment Leonard tried to rationalize things, "I'm glad Penny is moving on. It gives me freedom to move on myself. Now it's just a matter of actually making a date with someone."

The next day Leslie Winkle meets up with Leonard at the university cafeteria. She takes a seat across from him, "So I heard your relationship with Penny crashed to the ground like blue ice falling out of an airplane lavatory."

"Where'd you hear that?"

"Actually, I read it, Wolowitz texted me. Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good one. I gave him an "LOL." "Anyways, it got me thinking. Now that you're unattached, maybe we can revisit our previous attachment."

"Are you suggesting another bout of stress release?"

"No, I'm all done with casual sex. From now on I'm fully committed to the traditional relationship paradigm."

"Really, what changed?"

"There's just a time in every woman's life when she gets tired of waking up on a strange futon with a bunch of people she doesn't know."

"Yeah, I can see how that would--- A bunch of people?"

She ignores his comment, "Anyways, I just figure it's time to slow things down and who better to slow things down with than you?"

"Oh, I'm flattered. So how do you suggest we proceed?"

"Your place, we'll order Chinese. You'll rent a movie, artsy, but accessible. Then light petting, who knows, it may lead to coitus."

"Sounds like fun, not like most of my dates."

"I'll leave the details up to you. I think it's better if you assume the male role."

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful."

She stands up and sways and in a coy voice replies, "Great... call me."

Friday evening Sheldon came home raring to play vintage video games, but Leonard had other plans, he had Leslie Winkle coming over, Sheldon's nemesis. Leonard already had the table all set for Chinese take-out.

Leonard wanted to be alone with Leslie, "I do have a date and I'd appreciate it if you would, you know, make yourself scarce."

"Leonard, I am a published theoretical physicist with two doctorates and an IQ which can't be measured by normal tests. How much scarcer could I be?"

"You know what I mean; could you just give us a little privacy?"

"You want me to leave the apartment?"

"Yes!"

"You mean just go someplace else and be...someplace else?"

"Yes and if science ever discovers a second member of your species and you two would like some privacy, I'd be happy to get out of your way."

"Well, all right then." Sheldon leaves and sits on the stairs playing video games on his computer.

Penny walks down the stairs towards the lobby, looking like a million bucks. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a gorgeous French braid. She's wearing a wild, bright multi-colored halter dress. Her large breasts are threatening to burst free from the top. She stops at the bottom of the stairs and starts to chat with Sheldon, "Why are you playing your game on the stairs?"

"I am a modern-day Napoleon exiled to the Elba of the staircase because Leonard, get this, had a date."

She looks concerned, "Oh, oh, well, good for him! Yeah, but why are you sitting here. Why don't you go to a coffee shop?"

"I don't drink coffee."

"They have other things."

"What do they have?"

"I don't know, you know, cookies, pastries..."

"Pastries such as bear claws?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"I don't like bear claws." He goes back to playing his game on the computer.

Just then Leslie walks into the lobby and greets them both, "Hey, Penny, dumb-ass!" She runs up the stairs.

When Sheldon finally sees it was Leslie, he wasn't happy, "Leslie Winkle, of all the overrated physicists in all the labs in all the world, why does it have to be Leslie Winkle?"

Penny is still standing over him and she looks disappointed that Leonard has moved on, even though, she's the one who broke it off with Leonard, "Well, they have a lot on common. I mean, they're both scientists."

"Oh please, the only way she could make a contribution to science would be if they resumed sending chimps into space."

"Okay, well, I have a date too, so I'll see you."

Leslie and Leonard are sitting eating Chinese food from Chang's over candle light and Leslie comments on the good orange chicken. She looks better than she normally does, her hair is curled, she is wearing make-up and a sexy dress showing off her ample breasts. She puts her fork down and looks to Leonard, "So, how many children do you think we should have?" Leonard starts coughing and choking on his food and takes a drink and she smiles at him, "I'm sorry, that was a little abrupt. There are so many things to talk about before reproduction."

"I sure hope so."

"Besides shortness, what genetic weaknesses run in your family?"

"Besides that, there's lactose intolerance.

They finish their evening and Leslie is about to leave. They stand outside the apartment and he turns to Leslie, "Well, I think tonight was a very good start."

"Me too, you're sure you're okay postponing intercourse until our second date? I usually love getting it on after the first date and make it past the initial viability test."

"No problem, I'm very skilled at postponing intercourse. I guess I'll call you and we'll arrange another evening."

"I believe protocol dictates that you wait a minimum of 18 hours before you call so I'm not repulsed by your cloying eagerness."

"Sure!"

"Again, it's your decision, you're the man."

Just then Penny and Eric are walking up the stairs. She talking about the Schrodinger cat, but he doesn't understand. All of a sudden she sees Leonard and Leslie, "Oh, hey Leonard, hi Leslie."

They both say hi and Penny rushes off to her apartment door and everyone looks awkward.

Leonard starts it off, "Okay, well, good night." He takes Leslie in his arms and gives her a hot kiss.

Penny looks jealous and pulls Eric in and lays an even hotter kiss on his lips.

Leslie pulls back, she knows what he's up to, "That ain't gonna make your point!" She pulls him in and crushes her body against his and gives him a kiss that makes his cock hard instantly. They are nearly rolling on the floor as the kiss gets hotter and hotter.

Penny sees this and wraps one leg around Eric.

Leonard really gets into it and plants both of his hands on Leslie's ass and squeezes, she finally breaks the kiss, "Okay, okay, that's enough." She straightens her hair and sways from side to side and squeaks out, "Call me!"

Leonard leaves the hallway and closes the door and Penny immediately breaks the kiss with Eric and says good night.

A few days later, Sheldon is once again on the stairs playing vintage video games on his laptop. Penny comes up from the basement, "Hello Sheldon, third floor tonight, mixing it up?"

Sheldon continues to play on his computer and she nods and head upstairs. He puts his game on pause, "Penny, hold on. Are you sure things can't work out with you and Leonard? I was just wondering if you gave it the old college try. Or in your case, the old community college try."

She rolls her eyes from his comment about community colleges, "Okay, where is this coming from?"

"Leonard is upstairs right now with my archenemy."

"Your archenemy?"

"Yes, the Dr. Doom to my Mr. Fantastic. The Dr. Octopus to my Spider-Man. The Dr. Sivana to my Captain Marvel."

"Okay, I get it, I get it, I get it."

It's amazing how many super villains have advanced degrees. Graduate schools should do a better job of screening those people out."

"Sheldon, come back, you're losing me."

"It's Leslie Winkle, Penny, she belittles my research."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry."

"She called me, "Dumb-ass."

"Yeah, I know, I heard."

"Given the situation, I have no choice, but to withdraw my previous objections to your ill-considered relationship with Leonard."

"Oh, gee, well, thank you for that. But, um, I think for now Leonard and I are just gonna stay friends."

Sheldon shakes his head, "No, that response is unacceptable to me."

She smiles, "Sheldon, you are a smart guy. You must know..."

"I'm smart?" He smirks at her, "I have to lose 60 IQ points to be classified as Smart"

"Are you going to let me talk?"

"I'm sorry!"

"You must know that if Leonard and Leslie wanna be together nothing you can do is gonna stop it."

He scoffs at her, "You continue to underestimate my capabilities, madam."

She getting frustrated, "Okay, let me put it this way. If you're Leonard's friend, you will support him no matter who he wants to be with."

"Wait a minute, why am I doing all the giving here? If Leonard's really my friend, why doesn't he have to support me in my hatred of Leslie Winkle?"

She looks at him with concern, "Because love trumps hate!"

"Oh, now you're just making stuff up!"

She shakes her head and standing up replied, "Okay, on that note, good night Sheldon!"

Back in the apartment, Leslie is straddling Leonard's thighs, her mouth is plastered to his and the two of them are playing tonsil hockey.

Leonard's hands drift down to her knees and his hands slip beneath her full skirt. Cupping her ass he feels just how wet she's gotten over the past five minutes. He pulls his hands out and slips her lose fitting sweater off her shoulders. His mouth attacks her throat and he smiles when he realizes how turned on she's getting. He tosses the sweater aside and gripping her ass again, he struggles to his feet as Leslie wraps her arms around his neck, How about us going to my bedroom Leslie. I think it would be advantageous to practice making those babies you talked about last time you were here."

She nuzzles his neck, "Sounds like a valid hypothesis, or should I say, oh yes Leonard, my loins ache for you, take me now!"

He chuckles, "Either will do, but that second one sure has a nice ring to it!" He kicks his bedroom door closed and gently plants Leslie's ass on the bed, he quickly strips off his clothes and approaches the bed, she lying on her back, her head resting on the pillow and she looks rather pleased at his physique.

Leslie licks her lips, "If you don't mind Leonard, I wouldn't be opposed to a little oral stimulation first."

He steps to the edge of the bed, "Okay, who does the giving and who does the receiving?"

She sits up and struggles to slip the long dress up to her waist. In one swift move, she strips the dress off and she's kneeling there in just her bra and panties, "Um, I was thinking mutual giving and receiving. I believe the slang term for it is, "Doing it Sixty-nine style!" She flops back down and slips her panties off, she's used a razor lately and her pussy is completely void of hair. Sliding down lower on the bed, she reached out her arms, "Come on Leonard, complete the sixty-nine with me."

Leonard stood there and took in her body. He being obsessed with Penny; compared her body to Leslie's. He knew it wasn't fair, but smiled when he realized that Leslie was here. Here and now, Penny was a fantasy, a fantasy he probably never sees to fruition. His eyes were suddenly open and saw a young, sexy brunette sprawled out naked on his bed, her arms extended to him. He looked at her from the tips of her toes to the curly brunette hair on her head.

Her feet were tiny leading to a pair of shapely calves and lush thighs. Her pussy was blossoming and was glistening in the light of the bedroom; it waited for his lips and tongue. Her slightly rounded belly and womanly hips were rather appealing and her tiny, handful of tits were very firm and stood high, capped with twin peaks of puckered, stiff nipples, just aching to be sucked and licked. Her pretty face was staring back at him, a look of impatience was started to form.

Leonard shook his head hard. Snapping out of it, he slid onto the bed and as soon as he swung his leg over her head and placed his knees alongside his head, he felt Leslie grip his ass and drew him down to her waiting mouth. Before he could dip his tongue in her juicy well, he felt her lips encompass his shaft and draw it into her mouth. He filled his lungs with air and letting it out, he dove in and started licking and sucking at Leslie's wet pussy. He heard her groan and suddenly felt his cock slid even deeper into her mouth. It was his turn to groan out when he felt the head of his cock brush against her throat and then it slid in. He let out a loud grunt when he felt Leslie's tongue flicking out at his swollen nuts.

Leslie loved sucking cock, almost as much as she loved fucking. She knew it this worked out with Leonard, the two of them would have great sex together. She pulled his cock from her throat and her tongue went wild flicking out all around his shaft. Leslie pulled it further out, her tongue rimmed around the fat head and stabbed at the tiny hole that was oozing out his pre-cum juices. She stroked his cock with her hand and arched her back as Leonard brought her to her first orgasm. She knew he was close, but didn't have the patience to wait for him to recharge his batteries to fuck her.

Leonard felt Leslie pushing at him and he reluctantly rose up and climbed off her petite body. He looked at her and smiled when she spread her thighs even wider and exclaim, "Well just don't kneel there Leonard, stuff my pussy with that cock of yours, it's time for you to fuck me into tomorrow."

He scooted over and sliding between her legs, he slipped into her extremely wet pussy with ease. He slid in to the hilt and leaning in, their lips met and he loved it when he felt her legs come up and wrap around his back. He broke their kiss and began sucking at her pert tits. He drew a lot of her tit flesh between his lips and sucked hard.

Leslie liked how Leonard was fucking her; he did it with slow deep strokes. She loved he wasn't rushing things and loved how he played with her tits and kissed her. She thought to herself, "Yes I guess I can live with our children being short, I'm rather short too. I love an attentive lover, a man who loved to give instead of just taking. Mmmm I love how he changes up the speed of his fucking, not just one boring speed. His hands are good too, not just playing with my tits! He's a pretty good kisser too; I just wish he wasn't lactose intolerant."

Leonard was close to cumming, but wanted Leslie to come first. He broke free from her legs about his waist. He drew out of her and rolled her over. He heard her chuckle when he grabbed her by the hips and drew her to her knees.

Leslie let out a long moan when she felt his cock slide into her from behind. She pushed back and dropping her head into his pillow, she wiggled her body around as she felt his cock sliding in and out, hitting spots that brought her closer and closer to orgasm. All of a sudden she rose up on her elbows and pushing back as hard as she could, she let out a loud grunt, "Oh you magnificent beast, you're making me cum again. Come on Leonard, fill me up, I want to feel your baby batter spread all over my fertile womb."

Leonard lost it when she blurted that out; he slapped her ass and shoved a finger in her puckered hole. He started squirting his hot sperm in her. He held her firmly to his groin as he emptied his balls in her.

Leslie was exhausted, falling to the bed, she took Leonard with her. As she felt him finish cumming in her, she felt him slip out and falling beside her, she loved he took her in his arms and rained tiny, sensual kisses all over her face, neck and upper chest.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers