Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard starts to wonder, but still defends Penny, "Leslie, you are way off base here." He sits back and lets the rest of them talk, he wonders if he could persuade her to online sex, then he can swoop in and have real sex with her. Maybe telling her that her sexual prowess outside the game; makes her even more powerful and alluring in the online world, what could it hurt to try.

Leonard gets back to his apartment and seeing he is way past where she is on the game, even though he isn't addicted to it, he sets up a rendezvous with her online. He's dashing, even more than in person. Approaching her online he stops before her, actually, she looks amazing online and he isn't sure it's all worth it. If you saw her live right now, she isn't really appealing, but Penny the way she is now, is much, much better than a washcloth and a hot, soapy shower.

"Hello, fair Queen Penny!"

She looks at him, "Who are you?"

"It is I, Sir Leonard of Hofstadter." He bows before her."

She stands there checking out his hulky figure before her and he begins again, "Can I interest you on an afternoon of spirited questing followed by a flagon of ale at yon virtual tavern? I hear they have some very comfortable lodging upstairs for a hot night of frolicking."

She getting hotter by the moment, "Mmmm, sound like an evening I need, seeing I've been without for well over six months, sure, why not?"

Three seconds later, Leonard comes bursting into Penny's apartment. He grabs hold of her computer, tosses it to the sofa, takes her by the hand and pulls her roughly into her bedroom. He's slightly repulsed by her appearance, but fights through it. Standing her before her bed, he reached down and grabs a Kleenex and wipes the cheese curl film from her mouth and cheeks. He immediately grabs her head roughly and his fists dig hard into the rat's nest called her hair. His lips descend upon hers and he knows she wants this as bad as he does.

The two of the grind their mouths together as they force one another's tongue back and forth from one mouth to the other. Leonard's hands dig into her hair and eventually releases her long hair from the messy pinned-up do she had it in. He continues to ravish her mouth with his and he combs his fingers through her hair, clearing most of the knots it was in.

Penny is beyond excited and her sexual frustration boils over as she reached out and nearly tears his hoodie and t-shirt from his body. She immediately drops to her knees and rips open his pants, tears down his zipper and yanks down his pants and shorts in one swift motion.

Leonard is shaking with excitement; he finally is going to get to bed the woman of his dreams. He just wishes it would have been under more romantic circumstances, but right here and now, he wasn't about to complain. He toes off his shoes and kicks away his pants and shorts. Completely naked now, except for socks, he once again had his hands fisted in her hair. He throws back his head in lust as he watches his stiff cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat. Seeing they were mimicking the online battle game, they both were hyped up and it looked like they were both set for hard, rough sex.

Penny gripped Leonard's ass cheeks. Her nails dug into the tender flesh and she swallowed more of his cock when she heard him let out a loud grunt. She let go with one hand and roughly caressed his swollen nut sack. She groaned around his cock when she felt him tighten his grip on her stringy hair. Her moans got louder and were constant as he held her head steady and began fucking her mouth. She willingly opened wider and accepted his cock. She gagged slightly as his seven inch cock poked the back of her throat and slid in. She tried to stay on his cock, but he pulled back she looked up at him with those dark green eyes, she groaned, "No, no don't Leonard, I want you to fuck my mouth. You have no idea how badly I want you to take me like one of your battle conquests. I murdered so many on the online game, I'm so fucking frustrated and need to be fucked and taken like your captive!"

She held her mouth open, her eyes were pleading and she let out a grunt when Leonard gripped her head again and began shoving his cock into her willing mouth. Leonard was timid at first; he never had rough sex before, but was really getting into it, and quick. He continued to fuck her mouth, shoving it in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Reaching down, he slipped the hoodie jacket off her shoulders. Bending over, he gripped the bottom of her large, oversized sweatshirt. Pulling it up, he pulled back, popping his cock from her mouth. He pushed her back against the side of the mattress and yanked the sweatshirt, up and over her head. He sucked in his breath, she wasn't wearing a bra and her large, full, firm tits swayed from side to side from his rough removal of her shirt. He once again gripped her head, really digging his fists in her hair. He pulled her hard against his cock and it pushed against her partly open mouth. He shoved harder and she opened willingly and swallowed nearly all of his cock.

Penny reached down into her loose fitting sweatpants and cupped her pussy. She let out a grunt when he pulled her hand out.

"Oh no you don't Queen Penny, that's the job of this knight. If you try and do it again, I'll pull you over my knee and spank your ass until it's beet red, you understand?"

She nodded quickly, while his cock was still deep in her throat.

He pulled back and his cock made a popping sound as he did this. His cock was completely covered in a thick coat of her saliva and he whispered out on a deep mean voice, "I can't hear you slave Queen!"

She nodded again and whispered out, "Yes master, I understand!" She quickly opened her mouth again, this time waiting for him to fuck her mouth again.

Leonard shoved forward and when she backed off slightly, he grabbed her hair roughly and pulled her harder against his belly. He fucked her mouth for a minute or two and pulling back, he grabbed hold of her upper arms, and he drew her up and off her feet. He was surprised by his sudden strength. He lifted her high enough to clear the bed, he planted her hard on the bed and she was about to giggle, but when she saw the fire in his eyes, she closed her mouth.

Penny bit down on her lower lip and licked them seductively. She let out a squeal when Leonard reached out and grabbed hold of her loose fitting sweatpants. He jerked them down and sucked in his breath when he saw her bare pussy. With her active online playing, she hasn't shaved lately.

Leonard loved the peach fuzz on her pussy. The pungent scent was intoxicating and he was drawn to her aching pussy. He grabbed her thighs and parted them as wide as he could. He could tell she was ashamed by her personal hygiene over the past few days. He wasn't about to let this opportunity to pass. He used his hands to part her fleshly lips. He dove in in began lapping away like a starved kitten looking for cream and cream Leonard found.

Penny quickly forgot all about her poor personal hygiene and starts clutching at his head. She ground her pussy against his active mouth, "Oh fuck Leonard, you're amazing, you eat pussy like a pro."

He let up and looked up at her. His face was already shining from her juices, but it was short lived. He was urged back down.

"No, no Leonard, please don't stop, I'm so fucking close. You have no idea how badly I need to cum and chase away all of the frustrations and failures I'd had recently." She stopped yapping and arched her back, pushing her cunt tighter against his active tongue. She let out a long groan and shook as she started cumming. She let out a louder scream when Leonard's hand came up and twisted one of her firm, stiff nipples. She let out a yelp when she was suddenly rolled over. Her orgasm was barely finishing and it was cut short by the absence of Leonard's tongue and mouth.

Leonard had her on her belly; he couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful ass. Those cheeks were perfect, just the right size, they would overflow slightly in his hands. Compared to the rest of her California tanned body, those cheeks were lily white. All of a sudden he had an urge to see them all pink and red from spanking them. His dominant alter-ego came rearing its head. Sir Leonard of Hofstadter wanted once again to make Queen Penny his submissive. He pinned her squirming legs down by planting his ass down on them. He raked his nails up and down her trim back and reaching her ass; he reached back and let his hand go. The sting on his soft hand coursed through his body and settled in his thick, heavy cock. He heard Penny let out a yelp into the pillow and her body thrashed out, trying to escape. He reared back and slapped her again. He loved the power he had over her. He did this five times and Penny was screaming and grinding her pussy down onto the damp sheets, "Oh, so my little wench is beginning to like this huh?"

"Oh my god yes!"

He raised his voice and slapped her even harder on her rosy red ass cheeks, "What did you say?"

She let out a squeal, "Sorry, sir I meant to say, Yes Sir Leonard, I really loved it, can I have a few more sir?"

"Mmmm my pleasure your highness!" He reared back and slapped her three times really fast and fairly hard. Her milky white cheeks were a bright pink, boarding on red. He wanted more and sliding lower on her legs, he shoved his face between those luscious cheeks. They were hot and against his facial cheeks, they almost felt hot. He shoved harder and forcing those tight cheeks apart, he stabbed at her puckered hole and tasting her bitterness, he groaned out and shoved in even further.

Penny was panting wildly; she had never felt anything so perverted and sexy at the same time. She arched her back, shoving her ass harder against his invading tongue. She let out a groan of frustration when she felt his tongue slip free. She turned her head and held her breath. She let out a gasp and then a loud moan when he slid lower and felt his long tongue part her juicy cuntlips.

Leonard was beyond excited. His lips and tongue were coated in her thick slimy juices and as he drank them down, he immediately went back for seconds. He slid his tongue lower and found the tight, stiff flesh at the entrance to her pussy. He flicked his tongue back and forth, uncovering her clit, he strummed it and he felt Penny quiver as she started cumming. "Mmmm Penny, if you taste this good when you're dirty and nasty, I can just imagine how fantastic you taste when you're clean and still nasty!"

She could hardly speak; her every nerve was strung tight in her lush body. She swept her stringy hair from her sweat covered face and giggled, "Oh Sir Leonard, I may be soiled and nasty, but I can clean up, but you are so fucking perverted... I love perverted, god could you do that again Sir? I'm so strung out, I've been such a failure since I came out to L.A., I need someone to believe in me and if not that, at least make me feel like I matter."

Leonard pulled his face from between her ass cheeks. He immediately rolled her over and straddling her upper thighs, he planted his body directly over hers. He gently swiped her hair from her face, he lovingly swept his thumb across her full lips and cupping her face, he lowered his lips to hers. His kiss was so soulful and meaningful, it took her breath away. Drawing back slightly he planted several kisses on her eyelids as she closed them, on her forehead and cheeks. He tenderly turned her head to one side and sending shivers through her body, he nipped playfully at her earlobe. He whispered out to her, "No matter what you think Penny, I'll never think of you as a failure or that you are meaningless. You have so much love to give; you need to realize your self-worth and just how much love you are capable of giving and receiving. You just have to believe in yourself and if you ever, ever have any self-doubt again, I want you to march right over to my apartment and talk to me. I'll set you straight and if I ever hear you talk that way again, I WILL turn you over my knee and give your gorgeous the whooping you deserve, not one in play either, I will get your attention, do I make myself clear."

She nodded slowly and very apprehensively.

He pulled up slightly and cupped her face with a little more force and spoke a lot louder, "I didn't hear a response Penny, I want to hear you say it!"

She finally smiled, nodded with a little more confidence and licking her lips she blurted out, "Yes, yes I understand and thank you Leonard for bringing me out of my funk. I think I'm done with online gaming, at least no more marathons. What I would really like now is for you to slip a little lower and put that gorgeous, stiff, fat cock where it was meant to be."

Leonard chuckled, "And where would that be Miss Penny" Either tell me or take it upon yourself to guide it where you'd like it." He shifted lower on her wiggling body, hovering just off her body; he let out a gasp, which turned into a moan when he felt her cool, slender fingers close around his rock hard cock. He lowered just a bit and he felt her swipe his cock up and down the fat folds of her steamy pussy.

She held it in place and she let out a loud grunt when she felt him lower his body and thrust his hips just enough to slip the head of his cock into her juicy cunt. He loved how her tight pussy clutched at his invading cock. He left it there, just partially in. He knew if he started stroking in her now, he would explode. After a few moments, he regained his composure and slid deeper into her. He was soon seeded in her down to his balls. He savored the feeling he was waiting for. For over a year, he was dreaming of fucking this blonde beauty, not so gorgeous right now, but he was able to look past her messy look, knowing just how gorgeous she was deep inside.

Penny clutched at his shoulders and pulled him harder against her. She loved a man's chest crushing her tits. She brought his face down to hers and their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. She fought his tongue with her own and they started fucking in earnest. Her slender, sexy legs came up and wrapped around his body, the heels of her feet kicked at his ass as she urged him to fuck her harder and faster.

Leonard did not disappoint and picking up the pace, the only sounds coming from the bedroom were the sounds of skin slapping against skin, their constant moans and groans and he smiled when he heard her let out a high-pitched squeal, he knew she was cumming.

Penny tore her mouth from his, "Please, please Leonard, cum with me. I need to feel like a woman again. I've been so abandoned lately by macho men. I need a real good man, you, to cum in me now." She was panting and moaning as she clutched harder at his hips thrust up and down, sending his cock deep in her. He let out a growl and started shooting his hot, creamy cum deep in her womb. She let out a gurgling sound deep in her throat as she fell lifelessly to the bed, completely and totally sated.

After a few minutes, Leonard managed to pull out of her, a river of his cum flowed out and he looked down at the erotic sight. He started getting hard again, but wanted to do this again, clean and wanting to make her nasty all because of himself. He urged her to sit up; he drew her into his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He placed her in the shower and turning the water on, she squealed as the cold water pounded her lush, slender body. It quickly warmed and he stepped in with her.

Over the next fifteen minute, Leonard washed every inch of her body; he shampooed her long blonde hair. He made sure to get all of the grime from all of that online playing and when he was done, Penny was panting loudly.

Penny was close to cumming again. She already came once while he was gently washing her pussy and ass. Now her knees were getting weak as she urged him to lick her pussy faster. She wasn't as self-conscience as before seeing she was now clean. She ran her fingers through his dark, wet hair and pulled him harder against her dripping cunt. Her knees began to buckle and she nearly slipped on the wet surface of the tub. She grabbed hold of his shoulders and started cumming. She slowly sank to the bottom of the tub and let the water cascade over her lush, weak body.

Leonard smiled down at her, "You really should get some adhesives on the bottom of your tub. Sheldon has ducks with umbrellas on our tub."

She smiled weakly up at him, "Don't worry Leonard, I'm pretty careful and can't afford them right now."

He chuckled, "Safety first Penny, they are normally less than a dollar, little to pay for safety." He stood over her and quickly forgot about the tub stickers as he looked down and watched her mouth close around his stiff shaft bouncing up and down before her. He gripped her thick, clean blond hair. He pulled her forward and groaned out as he felt his cock slide deeper into her mouth and bump against the back of her throat.

Penny stared up at him with those large, dark green eyes. They were sparkling with the look of pleasure as she worked his cock over. She reached over and grabbing a bottle of liquid soap, she spread some between her tits. Popping his cock from her mouth, she smiled at him, "I love having my titties fucked Leonard, would you like to..." She let out a loud laugh when he immediately planted them between her full, fat tits. He squeezed them together and began pumping his cock up and down. She tried licking the tip, but it was covered in too much soap and he was going too fast.

He let out a loud groan and he knew he was going to cum. He wanted nothing more than to cover her gorgeous, clean face with his spunk.

Penny was on the same page, she knew he was about to cum and she wanted him to paint her face and pulling his cock from between her tits. She quickly rinsed it off and popped it back into her mouth. She sucked viciously at it, stroking it with her hand, she felt it jerk. She felt the first blast filling her mouth. She pulled it out and aimed it across her cheek. She squealed out as he painted her face. Blast after hot creamy blast drenched her face and even across her neck and onto her tits. She licked up greedily as much as she could and allowed the shower spray to rinse the rest away.

Leonard staggered back and nearly slipped. He caught himself and rinsing off, stepped out of the shower. He grabbed hold of Penny by the arm and drew her out with him. They covered each other with large fluffy towels and laughed and giggled as they dried each other off.

Penny playfully slapped Leonard on the ass, "Get out of here. Go get some rest in the bedroom, while I make myself pretty for you. Don't you dare fall asleep on me; I want at least a couple more rounds before I'm completely sedated."

He smiled at her, kissed her on the cheek, "You don't have to do anything Penny, you are already beautiful to me." He wrapped the towel around his waist and as he went to leave, Penny grabbed the towel and tugged it off, "You're not going to need this, now get!"

He closed the door behind him. He stripped the bed of all of the stale sheets. He found a clean set in the linen closet. Putting them on, he lit a couple of candles to remove the smell of sex from the room. He slid onto the bed and propped himself up against the headboard and lazily stroked his cock. It slowly came to life as he anticipated Penny coming out to get more of what he had waiting for her.

Fifteen minutes later, Penny came prancing out, completely naked and looking like a million bucks. Her long, silky blonde hair flowed around her shoulders. She smiled at him, "Thanks for changing the sheets, luckily I have more, I think we're going to get these all messy too. She reached down and grabbed hold of his ankles and tugged at him till he was prone on the bed. She slid up onto the bed; her long hair flowed down and swished from side to side along with her full, firm hanging tits. She immediately scooted up and settled down on his thighs. Gripping his cock, she slid it in and sank down to the root in one swift motion.