Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Penny, I can't believe how hot and wet you are already."

She giggled and leaned down and fed him one of her firm, ripe nipples, "Oh I was getting wet just planning what I was going to do when I got in here, do you approve?"

He tried speaking, but his mouth was filled with her fat nipple. He wanted to speak, but at the same time, didn't really want to release it. He finally relented and pulling his mouth from her luscious breast he lapped at it twice more and responded to her, "Oh so sorry, I really didn't want to release your luscious tit, but to answer you, I approve and don't you dare stop what you are doing."

She giggled, "Oh you couldn't spot me even if this bed was on fire." She started riding him, tossing her long silky hair over her shoulders. She was suddenly out of control. She needed to cum again so badly, she forgot about anyone but herself. She bounced up and down on Leonard's thighs so hard, she began to bruise them. As she did this, with each downward thrust, she stopped briefly and thrust her hips back and forth, grinding her clit and the rest of her juicy cunt as firmly as she could against his cock and pubic bone. She grabbed her own tits and twisted her nipples, pulling on them till the point of excruciating pain. All of a sudden she stopped after one more downward thrust. She fell against Leonard, wrapping her arms around his stiff, worn-out body and let out a load scream. She bit down on his shoulder blade and every muscle in her gorgeous body stiffened and then collapsed, as she exploded in a mind blowing orgasm. She went black for a few moments and then began to gasp for air.

Penny rose slightly and began raining kisses all over his aching body. "Oh my god Leonard, I'm so sorry. Once I started, it got better and better and your body was like a drug to me and I couldn't stop until I exploded, and explode I did. My god, what did you do to me?"

Leonard reached up and swept her tousled hair from her face and hooked it behind both ears. He drew her down to him and he shivered when he felt those luscious tits scrape across his chest. He planted several tender kisses all over her forehead, cheek and finally her lips, "It is you Penny who had me under their spell. I've never been happier in my entire life than I am right now." He gripped her incredible tight ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze and a playful pat.

Penny rose up and smiled down at him. She planted a hot kiss on his lips and moving to his ear, she whispered in it, "I've noticed how obsessed you've been with my butt. I can tell, because I just mentioned my ass and I felt your still, very stiff cock jerk in my pussy. I have a proposition for you; I want you to fuck my ass." She giggled, "Mmmm I can tell someone likes that idea." She ground her pussy against his already stiffen cock. "Afterward, we roll onto our sides and with your gorgeous cock still buried in my ass, we fall asleep, but in the morning I get to ride you again, but this time, I want you cumming with me, agreed?"

He smiled from ear to ear and nodded as he rolled her over, pulled out of her and once again rolled her over onto her belly.

Penny was giggling all along, "I don't think I'll need much lubrication seeing all of my juices are covering that cock of yours." Her giggled subsided then she felt him draw her to her knees, slapping her ass again, she let out a moan and it turned to a loud groan and multiple grunts as he buried his cock deep in her ass.

Leonard was beyond thinking straight. He gripped her hips as he began fucking her ass like it was the last thing he was ever going to fuck. His hands moved to her swaying tits beneath her and mauling them, he felt her groan out in pleasure. He was like a machine, fucking her deeper, harder and faster. Sweat was pouring from his body, covering hers and as he gathered her sexy blonde hair in his fists, he pulled back on it as if it was the mane of a thoroughbred race horse, coming down the stretch. He pulled so hard, her head turned and as he emptied his cum filled nuts into her tight ass, he kissed her so hard; they bruised both of their mouths.

Penny felt his cock shooting his hot, creamy load into her ass, it set her off too. She fell to the bed and her entire body was quaking as she came along with him. After several minutes, she felt Leonard roll off to one side, taking her body with his.

The two of them spooned, their bodies connected from neck, to ankles. They were both soon sleeping, totally and utterly exhausted.

In the morning, true to his word He allowed Penny to ride him willingly, but not before, he woke with Penny's silky hair tickling his thighs and her hot, wet mouth engulfing his cock. As promised, he came along with her and they spent the better part of Saturday together in bed, her laptop never opened again that week-end to play any online game.

The series resets again beginning with season 2, episode 4, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.