Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 04-07

Story Info
Raj and Penny hook-up, then Ramona with Sheldon and more.
11.4k words
4.58
37.1k
26
5

Part 9 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Raj came into the apartment and had some great news. "Remember that little object I spotted beyond the Kuiper belt?"

Leonard was eating but stopped, "Oh yeah, 2008-NQ sub-17."

Raj nodded, "Or as I would call it, Planet Bollywood. Anyways, because of my discovery, People Magazine is naming me one of their 30 under 30 to watch."

"Raj, that's incredible, congratulations."

Howard sat down, "Do I get an honorable mention for designing the telescope mounting bracket you used?"

"Sorry, it's not part of my heartwarming and personal narrative, in which a humble boy from New Delhi overcame poverty and prejudice and journeyed to America to reach for the stars."

Howard was amazed, "Poverty? Your father's a gynecologist, he drives a Bentley."

"It's a lease!"

Raj left feeling slighted by his friends. The next day Howard, Leonard and Sheldon went to Raj's office to invite him to dinner and apologize. The Dean came in and made a big deal of his discovery and gave him a larger office, and invited him to lunch in the executive cafeteria.

Later that evening the four of them were seated around a table at the Cheesecake Factory. Raj invited them all to join him at a reception given by People Magazine. He was being so obnoxious that they all declined. Penny overheard them and chastised them. Raj turned to Penny, "Would you like to go with me?"

Her jaw dropped, but she recovered, "Of course I would. I would be honored."

Raj was shocked, "Really? Cool!"

She looked to the group, "Shame on you guys!" She turned and left.

Raj was bursting, "Look at that, I got a date with Penny. I can't believe it took you a whole year."

The three of them got up and left him there with his Grasshopper to drink alone.

Saturday came and Raj was dressed impeccably. He had a charcoal grey suit on. He had a cranberry dress shirt and dark burgundy tie to match. He had a glass of champagne in each hand and finishing off one, he kicked at Penny's door seeing both of his hands were full.

Penny answered the door looking like a million bucks. She had a short, but stylish black, strapless dress on. Over it was a waist-length black jacket covering her bare shoulder and arms. Her sizeable bust was still on display and her feet were in short heels, not wanting to over-tower Raj. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and braided. She had it wrapped around in back in a stylish bun. She was beaming as she took him in; she loved what she saw, "Oh Raj, look at you."

He was giddy, "I know, I'm resplendent like the noonday sun, am I not?"

She chuckled, "Um, yeah. Starting with the champagne a little early, aren't you?"

"It was in the limo. They sent a limo. I have a limo. I just love saying limo. Here!" He handed her the second glass. "Okey-dokey, let's roll."

Penny closed the door and as they headed to the stairs they met Leonard coming up, "Hey Leonard."

He stopped at his door, "You look very nice."

They both replied, "Thank you."

They drank in the limo, at the party and after the party ended, left for Raj's place. People gave him the use of the limo for the entire evening. Penny always got extremely horny when she drank champagne. Once in the limo, she turned to Raj and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Her hand slid down to his leg and sliding upward, her hand closed around his stiffening cock. She gingerly ran her fingertips up and down his shaft. All along, her tongue sought out his and they danced from one mouth to the other.

Raj, even though he was pretty well, lit-up. He still knew what Penny was doing. He slid one hand up and down her slender, bare thigh. He kissed her harder when he felt her spread her legs wider, giving him greater access to her legs. He groaned into her mouth when he felt her tug at his pants zipper and he groaned into her mouth and flicked his tongue back and forth across hers when he felt her cool fingers close around his bare cock.

Penny tore her mouth from his and immediately dropped down onto the floor of the limo. She slid her hands up and down his pants. She leaned in and gripping his cock in her hand, she guided it to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and ran around the dark skinned cock. She let out a moan and opening her mouth wider, took the head into her mouth. She slid her lips down and took more and more of his cock. She drew her mouth off with a pop and ran her tongue up and down the underside of his cock. She drew one of his nuts into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around it. She stroked his cock while she played with his nuts.

Raj reached down and pushed the top of her strapless dress down and one of her large tits popped out. He cupped the firm globe of flesh and he was amazed how stiff her nipple was. He rolled it around with two of his fingers and twisted and pulled at it. He found out quickly, she loved this. He felt her take his cock back into her mouth and she was soon swallowing his entire length. He wanted to get at more at her, but the intercom came alive, "Mr. Koothrappali, we've arrived at your apartment, shall I wait for you?"

He groaned out and even though he didn't want this to end, he drew Penny up and he shivered when he saw her lips coated with saliva and her lips were swollen from all of the sucking she's just done. "Penny, would you like to come up to my place for a nightcap?"

She tugged her dress back up, covering her bare breast. She pulled out a tissue and touched up her lip-gloss, "I think I'd really like that, but I have to leave and get home tonight."

Raj picked up the intercom phone, "Listen, can you wait for an hour or so. We're heading up to my apartment for a while. After that I'd love to accompany Penny back to her place, is that okay?"

He responded, "That will be fine sir, you have my number in case your plans change. I'll be waiting for further instructions."

Raj and Penny climbed out of the limo and headed up to his apartment. As soon as they entered, Penny kicked off her shoes and slid the black jacket off. She stalked Raj and slid his suitcoat off and tugged off his tie. Her fingers deftly unbuttoned his shirt and nearly ripped it off his body. Grabbing him by the wrist, she led him over to the sofa. She pushed him back and he flopped down onto the sofa.

Raj looked up at Penny and his dark eyes scanned her lush body. She swayed from side to side before him. Her large tits tried to leap free from the top of her dress. He licked his lips when he saw her reach down and tug up the hem of her dress. He sucked in his breath as the dress cleared her lush thighs and her tiny thong appeared.

Penny approached him and reached down and pulled his pants and his tighty-whities off. She tossed them aside and straddled his dark, skinned thighs. She pulled her thong to one side and gripping his cock with her other hand, she lined it up and slowly slid downward upon his cock. Penny threw her head back, exposing her upper body to Raj.

Raj took the bait and placed his mouth on her long, graceful neck and began kissing, licking and nipping at her sensitive flesh. He reached around and found the zipper on the back of her dress. Yanking it down, he grabbed the top of her dress and lowered it to her waist. He hefted both of those large, heavy tits. He directed first one nipple and them the other to his waiting lips. He sucked on them and lapped away at the large aeroules. He nipped at them and heard a groan escape her throat. He knew she liked it, because she began riding his cock faster and harder.

Penny was panting wildly, "Mmmmm Raj I just love having my titties played with, suck them, suck them good and hard. Mmmm yes, just like that, oh fuck I can't believe how horny I get from drinking champagne." She suddenly slowed and slid downward. She groaned when she felt his cock slip from her pussy. Her mouth began leaving a trail of saliva from his face, down his neck and chest. She nipped at her belly as her large tits scrapped across his stiff shaft. It too left a trail of wetness across her glowing skin seeing his cock was covered in a layer of her thick cream.

Penny reached his cock and grabbing hold of it, she licked it up and down several times. She stopped and looked up at him with those dark green eyes, "Mmmm, oh yeah, I love sucking cock and tasting my pussy juices all over it. The only thing I love better is tasting a mixture of my cunt juices and a guy's cum mixed together." She giggled, "Do you think you can mix up a cocktail of those ingredients Raj?"

He swept a stray lock of her hair from her face, "I surely will try Penny, but it won't be easy if you continue sucking on me. I think the cocktail shaker needs to be sliding up and down my cock for that to happen."

She giggled, "I think you're right Raj, but I love getting your cum nice and hot before it's able to mix with mine." She lapped away at his cock and opening her mouth, she swallowed it deep. She allowed it to enter her throat and she felt his cock leap in her mouth. She drew off of it as fast as she could. She gripped the base of his cock and squeezed it roughly and the urge to cum quickly dissipated.

Raj stood and Penny nearly fell backwards onto her back. He drew her up to her feet and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He planted her on his bed and clamored between her outstretched legs. His cock found its target and he was amazed how her pussy literally sucked his cock into her pussy. He grabbed her behind her thighs and raised them up. He planted her lush thighs up onto his shoulders and he began pouring his cock in and out of her weeping cunt. He was spurred on by the obscene sounds coming from her extremely wet and tight cunt. He looked down and saw her large tits trapped in her hands. He was turned on, watching her twist and pull at her own nipples.

Penny was getting closer and closer to cumming and as she watched Raj's hands slide up and down her legs resting in his shoulders, she closed her eyes and started cumming when she saw his fingers dip into her pussy and began diddling her stiff button.

Raj was unable to hold off any longer and he started cumming. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock as he picked up the pace and plowed in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Penny let out a squeal and her legs tighten on his neck and head as her orgasm grew even stronger and her orgasm took over and consumed any sense of sanity to the luscious blonde beneath Raj.

Raj released her legs and they fell lifelessly to the mattress and he lowered his body to hers when he felt her hands come up and draw him downward. He kissed her face, neck and ears as they basked in the afterglow of an orgasm.

After a few minutes, Penny slid out from under him. She took his flaccid cock between her lips and began sucking his entire length into her mouth, "Mmmmm now that is the concoction I was searching for, maybe a little too much Raj cum and not enough Penny juices. Maybe next time, I'll have you cum twice. Once in my mouth to get the whole flavor of you and then the second and smaller load in my pussy. That way I can get equal parts of Raj and Penny. She lazily sucked on it and played with his cum gathering nuts.

Nearly thirty minutes later, Penny finally struggled out of the bed. She planted a kiss on both of his head, "Maybe you can come and check on me in the morning and we can try out my experiment." She dressed quickly and turning to Raj blew him a kiss, "I sure hope the limo is still out there or you'll be getting dressed to take me home."

He smiled at her and reached out for her, but she was quicker than Raj, "You know Penny, you could stay the night and I'd take you home in the morning."

She shook her head, "Sorry Raj, too much, too soon, maybe if we get really close I'll try it, but not yet." She was out the door before he could respond.

The next morning Raj dressed and found a bottle of Nyquil, he took a big swig of it. He checked the contents, "Should be enough alcohol in it to be able to talk to Penny!" He was out the door and was soon at her door. He hoped she wasn't so drunk, last night to remember what she said about him coming over in the morning. He knocked on the door and she opened it. Even this early in the morning, especially after all of the bubbly they consumed, she still looked fantastic.

Penny had her hands on her hips and a broad smiled crossed her lips. She was wearing a knee-length fluffy pink robe. It was tied securely around her waist. It barely contained her large tits. Her hair was down and pulled back in a ponytail, not tightly, but by a large comb holding it back from her pretty face. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the living room, "Come on and get in here before Leonard or Sheldon sees us together." She led him immediately into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. She opened her robe and let it fall. Under it was a tiny pink camisole and nothing else. Her pussy was bare and waiting for him. She licked her lips and whispered out, "Strip!"

He looked up at her; he loved how her stiff nipples poked against the silky, tight material. He tore off his sweater, shirt and t-shirt on one swift movement. He arched his hips and slid out of his pants and shorts, taking his shoes and socks along with them, "Fast enough for you Penny?"

"I've seen faster, but not bad. I was thinking last night; I want to experiment with you. Do you know any of that kinky Indian crap?"

He smiled up at her, he couldn't rip his eyes from her already moistening pussy, "You mean Kara Sutra, the lessons of Indian lovemaking?"

"Yeah, I guess so, do you know any?"

He nodded, "Come onto the bed with me and I'll show you something special, but only after you suck me off first. Remember what you said about your concoction?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah Raj, I wasn't that drunk, I thought you wouldn't remember that. Okay stud, slide up on the bed and hold onto your socks."

"I would, but I already lost them." He let out a gasp when she grabbed hold of his cock and squeezing it, she started stroking; bringing up a couple drops of pre-cum. She lowered her head and her tongue swept out and gathered it onto her tongue. She spread it over her lips and went back for seconds.

Raj reached down and slipped the camisole off her lush body and he immediately began mauling those luscious tits of hers. He slid out from under her and he startled her. He crawled off the bed and grabbed her by her shoulder and flipped her onto her back. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and slid her head off. With her head hanging off the bed he ran to the bathroom and came out with a large bottle of baby oil. He straddled her head and Raj smiled when she opened her mouth and took him deep into her mouth.

Raj opened the bottle of oil and drizzled a good amount from her neck, down to her belly. He placed the bottle of the end table and turning back, began to massage the oil into her swaying tits. He worked the oil all around the large mounds, but teased her by staying clear of her ripe, pink nipples. He massaged the sides and between the twin globes of flesh.

Penny was moaning constantly as she flattened her tongue and gave his cock a runway down into her perfectly positioned throat. She slurped at the shaft and made gurgling and obscene sounds as she tipped her head back even further. She reached out and gripped his firm ass cheeks and pulled him tighter to her active mouth and tongue.

Raj jerked back and her lips were wrapped around him so tightly, it made a popping sound when it exited her mouth. He was driving her insane, still not paying any attention to her nipples. He slid lower and plumped up her pussy lips between his two long, dark fingers. It bubbled up and her juices flowed out of the fat lips as he ran his fingers back and forth. He applied more oil and again skipped her nipples and resumed applying more oil and rubbing to her pussy. He uncovered her red pearly clit and the oil made it perk up even more. He slid first one and them a second finger deep into her wet sloshing hole. He dipped lower and began tickling her puckered hole.

Penny was thrashing about, the clip holding her hair up, fell away and her hair fanned out around her shoulders and down, nearly touching the floor. She sucked on his nuts, while her hand stroked his cock. She swallowed him to the hilt when he finally began tweaking her nipples and twisting and pulling on them. She let out a growl and tipping her head again, she urged him to fuck her mouth.

Raj was close to cumming, he pinned her head between his dark body and the side of the mattress. She had nowhere to go and he thrust his hips back and forth, sending his cock over and over again down her throat. He started cumming, filling her mouth with his heavy, creamy spunk. His knees began to buckle and he slipped out and painted her face with the remainder of his cum.

Penny squealed and lapped away at all cum that dripped over her face and landed at her open mouth and lips. She let out a grunt when Raj continued to massage her tits and pussy at the same time. She produced more slimy cream around her pussy than there was oil. Her entire body was shining in the light of the bedroom light. Her entire body glistened and glowed from the oil and her own juices.

Raj finally removed his cock from Penny's face and grabbing her shoulders, he allowed her to slip back onto the bed and he came up and settled in beside her, "You know Penny, with all of that oil all over your body, as soon as I recuperate and am ready to go again, I know the perfect Kara Sutra position to treat you to.

She snuggled up to him, "Your fingers were amazing, I came twice just from your fantastic massage, I can't wait to try out one of your funky positions. Can I do anything to speed up the process to get your cock all nice and stiff again?"

He chuckled, "Just talking like you are, is helping out already. I'd love to use my mouth on you; I know just doing that will get my motor running again."

She let out a squeal and spun around on the bed and wiggling closer, she offered up her slime covered pussy to him, he took it willingly.

By the time Raj made Penny cum twice more, he was ready to proceed. He pulled away and his face was covered in a mixture of oil and her juices; both were tasty and got him as stiff as an iron pipe. He slid her around and positioned her in the middle of the bed. "Are you ready to try a position tested and proven by the people who perfected sex?"

She chuckled, "Oh Raj, I'm more than ready, guide me."

He grabbed her luscious, slender legs and pulled them upward and slowly placed them over her body. He groaned out as he saw her luscious ass and pussy staring up at him, "Okay Penny grab hold of your ankles and hold them beside your head."

She let out a grunt; she was basically bent over in half. Raj straddled the backs of her thighs, facing away from her. He grabbed his cock and squatting down, he slid his stiff cock in-between her puffy oil coated cuntlips. He slowly lowered his body, sinking deeper and deeper into her compressed pussy.

Penny let out a shriek, "Oh my fucking lord, this is incredible. You're not overly large, but it feels like you're stuffing me to the hilt. Shit, you're hitting spots I never knew existed. Oh hell Raj, you are a fucking sex god, now start fucking me, I'm about to cum already. Your cock is scraping my clit and filling me at the same time." She wanted to go on, but the pleasure overtook her body and all she could do was moan and groan.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers