Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled, "Well would you consider naming it the Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem?"

He was still excited, "Who's Nowitzki?"

She leaned forward, "I'm Nowitzki."

"Oh, you want me to share credit?"

She smiled at him, "Uh-huh?"

He was furious and turned and pointed to the door, "Get out!"

As Ramona raced out of the apartment, she met Penny on the stairs. Penny smiled at her, "Oh, hey, hi!"

Ramona was starting to cry and she blurted out, "Oh, bite me!"

Penny started laughing, she knew Sheldon finally had enough of her; she raised her pinkie and chuckled out, "Sisters?"

A few days later, the nerd crew was playing Klingon Boggle when Penny came bursting in and wanted to watch TV and watch some models on TV. It got the attention of all of them except Sheldon, who continued to play Boggle.

The next evening they were gathered around the TV watching the model show again and eating. Sheldon went to get a drink and Penny made a mistake of taking one of Sheldon's onion rings, he went off the deep end and gave Penny a second strike. She was confused and after finding out about the second and first strike, she was given a third strike for refusing to get up from Sheldon's spot.

A week-long feud ensued, Penny touched his food at the Cheesecake Factory, and he removed her from piggy-backing onto their wi-fi. Penny took up all of the washers on laundry night and while she was in her apartment, Sheldon went to the laundry room and removed her clothes from the washer and threw them outside across the telephone lines.

The feud was ended when Leonard gave Penny, Sheldon's mother's phone number. Penny called her and told of the feud. Mary Cooper called Sheldon and made him apologize and rescind all of her strikes and she was no longer banished from their group.

He knocked on her door, "Well played Penny."

"Thank you Sheldon, I really appreciate it, can I sit in your seat?" He nearly had a break-down and she blurted out, "Sorry, sorry, no need!"

As he turned to leave he replied, "Just remember Penny, with great power, comes great responsibility."

She nodded, "Understood!" She turned and closed the door and he left too.

The series resets again beginning with season 2, episode 8, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.