Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Sheldon butts in, "Oh, she is, she's terrific. She's proving to be a valuable roommate."

Penny is stunned, "Roommate? You guys are living together?"

Sheldon chuckles, "Like hippies!"

Leonard fills his coffee cup, "We're not living together."

"Do I have to pull out the paperwork again?"

Leonard turns to Penny again, "We're not living together."

She pouts, "Are you sure?"

"How could I not be sure?"

She giggles and turns towards the hallway, "Well, let's find out!"

"Don't you think if a woman was living with me, I'd be the first one to know?"

She let out a sigh, "Oh sweetie, you'd be the last one to know about it." She opened his closet door and pulls out a pretty dress and chuckles, "Hmm, cute dresses, I bet this looks great on you."

He smiles, "We're not living together!"

She puts it back and turns around and looks at the room, "Okay, hmm, scented candles, fluffy slippers. Ooh, floral bed sheets."

He takes a sip of his coffee and looks around, "We're not living together."

She starts mocking him, "Okay, moving on!" She picks up a photo frame off his dresser, "Uh, who are these guys at Disney World?"

He comes over to the dresser, "Um, the big dog is Goofy, and the older couple with the mouse ears, I have no idea." He looks at her as she tilts her head in victory and he blurts out, "WE'RE NOT LIVING TOGETHER!"

She smiles at him, "So, you're gonna go down swinging, huh? All right, well, we got your body lotion, your In Style magazine, your jewelry box."

He turns and looks at his dresser, "We're not--Where's my Bat-Signal?"

She scoffs at him, "You have a Bat-Signal?"

"I did, it was right here." He looks around, "She must have-- Oh, my God, we're living together!"

She smiles at him, "Really? What was your first clue?"

Later that day, Leonard meets Raj and Howard in the cafeteria and he's wearing pants that Stephanie purchased for him. It's a wool blend that makes him itch like crazy. He announces to them that Stephanie has moved in and they are exclusive.

After work Leonard is in the laundry room, he's about to put the pants in the laundry, even though they are marked dry-clean only. Penny tried to stop him, but he ignores her and put them in anyways and adds half a bottle of fabric softener to the wash.

She comes over to him, "Are you guys having problems?"

"No, everything's fine.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's all great...Okay, maybe the whole living together happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great!"

She looks at him, not really believing him, "Okay Leonard, if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going, you're allowed to say something."

He looks up at the ceiling, "Are you sure? That doesn't sound right."

"Believe me; your feelings are just as important as hers."

Now he really doesn't believe her, "No, that doesn't sound right either."

"Tell her you need the relationship to move at a pace you both are comfortable with."

"Yeah, I could say something like that to her. I'll go do that, thank you."

She smiled at him, "Sure!"

He walks out of the laundry room and stops and goes back in. Stopping in the doorway he blurts out, "You have a really good grasp on this. Maybe you could talk to her?"

She shakes her head, "You're kidding, right?"

"No, but that's okay, I'll go talk to her." He walks out and hops back in again, "Wanna come with?"

She turns back again and in a stern voice says, "GO!" as he walks away she shivers and shaking her head lets out a disgusting, "WOW!"

Leonard goes back up to the apartment and Stephanie is there, she's checking out Sheldon's throat and lets out a groan, "Oh no!"

He's scared shitless and blurts out, "What?"

"You were right, your larynx is terrible inflamed. I mean, I've never seen anything like it."

He groaned out, "I knew it! What do I do?"

She stood up and stood over him; "You're gonna need to stop talking, immediately."

He is petrified, "For how long should--?"

She threw up her hand, "Eh, eh, eh!" Immediately."

Leonard stands there, "Sheldon?"

Sheldon stands and he's holding his throat and nods and motions he can't speak. He turns and heads to his bedroom.

Leonard is confused, "What's going on?"

She giggles, "I just performed a Sheldon-ectomy."

He smiles and nods, "Careful, if you don't get it all, it'll only come back worse. Listen, we need to talk."

All of a sudden the smile disappears from her face and she looks worried, "Oh, oh! Do we need to talk or do we neeeed to talk."

"I don't know what that means."

She takes his hand and leads him to the sofa, "Okay, why don't you just tell me what it is you have to tell me?"

"Okay, um...Well, look, it's just that...things between you and me have been going pretty quick."

She looks scared, her hands are in her lap, "And?"

"It's just a little scary."

She lets out a nervous chuckle, "Well, yeah, but scary good, right?"

He's confused again, "Sure...when is scary not good? But--Okay, um...I have feeling, right? Okay and it's perfectly okay to express those feeling, right?"

She smiles at him, "Of course. Why don't you tell me what you're feeling?" She hops up and sits back down right beside him.

"Okay, well, I ju--I think it's important to remember that we move at a pace that is our speed and... Oh, shoot, I had it!"

She comes even closer and smiles even more. "Okay, how about this? How about I tell you what I'm feeling?"

He perks up, "What's that?"

She leans in and whispers in his ear, "I want to take you into your bedroom and have you fuck me good and hard!" She pulls back and begins to unbutton his shirt.

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Really? Right now?"

She continues to unbutton his shirt and is grinning from ear to ear, "Yeah, why not?"

He chuckled, "I just ate. Aren't you supposed to wait an hour?"

She bursts out laughing, "I think that's for swimming!"

"Ah, okay!" They both hop up and head for the bedroom, their clothes are flying off and by the time they reach his bedroom, he's only in his boxers and Stephanie is down to her bra and panties.

She hops up on the bed and spinning around reaches out and yanks down his boxers. She rolls onto her back and grabs hold of his ass and pulls him tight to the mattress. With her head hanging off the bed, she captures his cock and swallows it whole.

Leonard leaned over, forcing his entire cock into Stephanie's mouth. He slid his hands through her hair and letting go, he pulled down her bra, releasing her large tits. He began mauling them as he pumped his cock in and out of her throat. He loved the obscene sounds coming from her mouth as she sucked and slurped at it. He leaned over even more and pulling her panties aside, he stuffed two fingers deep into her pussy. He laid out across her body and his tongue found her stiff clit. He flicked at it and sucked it between his lips. He felt like he was close to cumming, but wanted his cock deep in her pussy. Reluctantly he released her juicy pussy, standing up drew his cock from her mouth. It was drenched in her saliva and he gripped her lush body and spun her around. Ripping her panties from her full thighs and large, bubble butt, he planted her legs on his shoulders and with one swift thrust; he buried his cock down to the root in her clutching pussy.

Stephanie let out a loud scream, sitting up she tried to kiss him, but with her legs trapped between them, on his shoulders, she just fell back and began thrusting her hips up to meet his violent pounding. She was racing towards an explosive orgasm and drawing her legs off his shoulders, she dropped them down to the bed and wrapping her arms around his neck, she drew him down to her mouth. She kissed him hard, stuffing her tongue into his mouth. She let out a loud squeal as she bathed his cock with her creamy cum juices.

Leonard ripped his mouth from hers, he latched onto one of her swaying tits and sucking her fat nipple between his lips, he sucked hard and as he started cumming, he bit down a little harder than he anticipated. He heard Stephanie let out a cry of pain and pleasure and felt her pussy tighten around his cock and she came once again. He plastered his body against hers as he tried to regain some normal breathing. After he did, he stood up, his legs were weak. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, "Sorry for the biting, but you got me so fucking hot, I couldn't help myself."

She smiled up at him, brushing her fingers through his damp hair. She kissed him back and giggled, "You can do that whenever you like, as long as you give me the orgasms like you did. You better get down to the laundry room and get our clothes before someone takes them."

He kissed her one more time, stepped into his boxers, he left the room, picking up his clothes as he headed for the door, putting them on and still thinking about how to break it to Stephanie about slowing things down. He stopped at the door, he smiled thinking he may not want to, especially after all of the great sex she gave him. "Mmmmm I wonder if I could persuade Penny to join the two of us."

He headed back to the laundry room; Penny was still in there, "Hey, I put your clothes in the dryer."

"Thank You!"

"Your pants are ruined. So how did the talk with Stephanie go?"

"Well, um, on one level, really, really well." His hair was all messed up, shirt unbuttoned and his t-shirt was hanging out.

"So you told her you wanted to slow things down?"

"Not specifically, but, um, I did tell her that I had feelings."

She nodded, "Good, good, and then what?"

"Well, then the subject got changed somehow." He smiled slyly at her."

She had a coy smile on her face and she dropped her towel on the folding table, "You had sex, didn't you?"

He was grinning now, "Little bit!"

She looked at her watch, knowing he wasn't gone very long.

He knew what she was thinking, "What?"

She shook her head, "Oh, nothing! Okay, well, it sounds like thinks are gonna work out."

"Yeah, yeah, it's all good. Everything's gonna work out, one way or another."

"God, come on, Leonard. You are entitled to try and make things go the way you want them to."

"Really?" He thought to himself, maybe this was his opportunity to get Penny up there and have a three-way with her and Stephanie.

She nodded, "Yes, you don't always have to go along with what the woman wants."

"Huh, just rethinking my whole life. Okay, here's the thing. I'm afraid that if I ask her to move out, or slow things down, she'll just dump me.

"Well, that's a chance you have to take. I mean, look, if it's meant to be, it'll be."

He shook his head, "Very comforting. Okay, so, what do I say to her?"

"I don't know, what have women said to you when they wanted to slow a relationship down?"

He smirked, "I really like you, but I wanna see how things go with Mark?"

She burst out laughing, knowing that's what she said to him in the past, "Yeah, that'll slow it down."

I have an idea; Sheldon will be out this evening. Stephanie and I had planned an evening alone, but it would help me tremendously if you'd pop in and have dessert with us. It would help if you were just there for moral support, remember, I was there for you when you broke-up with Mark and threw his iPhone out my window."

"Ah come on Leonard, that's not fair!"

"Please, please, please, it would really help if you were there. You won't have to say anything, just to help knowing someone else who cares about me is there too."

She knew she couldn't say no, "Okay, I'll be there. When Stephanie got to the bathroom or whatever to leave the room, text me, I'll knock and come over. Remember, we're even now!"

He chuckled, "Not even close, but it will make up for the deal with Mark."

When Leonard got back to the apartment, Stephanie was already dressed, minus her dark stockings and Leonard noticed her breasts were flowing freely in her loose fitting shift she was wearing. He loved how the bottom of her dress rode high on her lush thighs when she sat. She had prepared a quiet dinner, complete with candles and a nice chilled bottle of wine.

While eating Leonard brought up the idea of a threesome and he could see she was rather excited by the proposal.

"So tell me Leonard, who were you thinking of bringing into our tiny circle and adding as a third?"

He became flustered right away, but tried hiding it, "No one in particular Stephanie. I wasn't even really serious about doing this. I was just throwing it out there, wondering if you ever experienced one and how you felt about it."

She chuckled, "Yeahhhhhh, I've thought about it. I even fantasized about it, especially after seeing your sexy neighbor come over in her underwear. What was her name...Penny, wasn't it? You can't tell me she wasn't the one you thought about with the two of us, huh?"

He smiled shyly, "Yes, okay, I thought about the three of us, but never, ever thought it would come to fruition." He leaned over and kissed her, "Stephanie, if she was open to it, would you...you know?"

She giggled and slapped him playfully on the arm, "I knew it was her...well, I wouldn't mind, she was very, very pretty and from what Sheldon said, you've been trying to bed her for some time now, yeah, I wouldn't mind at all."

She went into the kitchen to bring out the dessert and Leonard immediately picked up his cell and texted her. Little did he know, but Stephanie had already talked to Penny and the two of them were already sceaming to teach Leonard a lesson about telling the truth and not hiding his real feelings.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Penny waited for Leonard to answer the door instead of walking right in, as she was accustomed to doing. She came over wearing exactly what she had on earlier; it was a bright blue sundress. It had a squared-off neckline, showing a good amount of cleavage. Penny lost the slacks she had under the dress when she was in the laundry room and her long, shapely legs were exposed to both of them.

"Oh hi Penny, come on in. We were just about to have dessert, want to join us? He turned to Stephanie, "You don't mind, do you Stephanie?"

Stephanie was smiling at Penny, the two of them continued to play along with his naughty, but very exciting play. It was going to backfire on him. They planned on taking over and making him service the two of them and drain him dry. "Sure Leonard, we have plenty, I even have ice cream that we can share seeing you're lactose intolerant." She laughed and Penny laughed along with her.

Stephanie opened another bottle of wine and poured three glasses. When they were on the third bottle, Penny excused herself to use the bathroom. Stephanie got up to clear some dishes and when she returned to the living room, Leonard trapped her and pushed her against the wall. Their tongues flicked back and forth in each other's mouths. Leonard's hands slid all over the softness, he felt under her dress. He groped her tits, ass and legs.

Just then Penny came out of the bathroom and saw them, "Holy fuck Leonard, you could have waited until I left. If you want to be alone just say so!"

He ignored her and slid up the end of her dress to just above her hips. He smiled when he saw she never bothered to put her panties back on after their quick fuck in the bedroom. He raised her thigh and pushed his cock into her pussy. Being in her wetness was amazing, he couldn't believe just how wet she was already. He pushed forward and slammed her against the wall. His mouth was on her neck, he felt her panting in his ear. When she hugged him hard against her, he slid his hands on her hip. His other hand held up her thigh giving him easier access to fuck her. He fucked her hot and wet pussy; his cock was sliding, pushing and playing teasingly with her pussy. He gripped her tighter as he filled her pussy with his hot cum. He continued to bang her against the wall causing the pictures on the wall to shake. He continued to fill her with his spunk, a second time in less than an hour.

Stephanie gasped against him, clutching at him as she felt him filling her pussy. She let out a shutter when she felt his cock slowly slip from her juicy-filled cunt. She staggered to the kitchen, "Fuck I need a drink!"

Penny laughing said, "Yeah, me too!" She was sitting on the sofa, with her dress bunched around her waist, her pussy smiled back at Stephanie and Leonard, as clear as day. She was petting her pussy while watching them fuck before her. She didn't look embarrassed at all being caught with her dress up.

Leonard lazily stuffed his cock back in his pants and moved over to Penny, "I think you need something more than just a drink!" Crouching down, he kissed her pussy. He inhaled her scent, relishing the difference between her aroma and Stephanie's. He was thrilled to be able to test out her pussy, especially after just fucking his girlfriend.

Penny smiled down at Leonard; "Okay, that was nice. What else do you think I need Leonard?"

He smiled up at her, "I think you need a big, fat orgasm, what do you think?"

Penny was already very wet, he lapped at Penny's completely shaved pussy and she groaned out her gratitude. He moved back and kissed her inner thighs. Kiss by kiss, his lips alternated thighs, with each kiss a step closer to the spectacular point where those creamy thighs met.

All of a sudden both Penny and Leonard jumped; there was a loud pop behind them. Penny screamed out, "What the fuck Stephanie, nothing like scaring the shit out of us!"

Leonard pulled his face from between Penny's thighs and saw Stephanie carrying three full glasses of champagne from the kitchen to them in the living room.

While Penny and Leonard were busy, Stephanie snuck out of the living room and changed into a deep wine colored baby-doll nightie. She giggled, "Didn't you say you wanted a drink?"

With Leonard kneeling between Penny's outstretched legs, she reached up and took a glass from Stephanie, "Thank you, I really need this!" She took a swig of the champagne. She looked Stephanie up and down, "That is one sexy outfit you have on, I really like it."

Leonard took the glass of champagne that Stephanie handed him and looked up at Penny, "Guess you'll have to get naked too."

She giggled as she took another sip of her drink, "You twisted my arm."

Stephanie came closer, "Let's get this dress off of you." She reached behind Penny and moved aside her long blonde hair to find the zipper tab at the top of Penny's sexy dress. Once the zipper had been pulled down, Penny took another drink of champagne, emptying it, she handed it to Stephanie. Penny pulled the front of her blue dress forward, loosening it; she pulled it off her lush body. Her gorgeous body just begged to be caressed. Her large breasts were covered in a dark blue bra; it was edged in fancy lace.

Leonard stared up at her, you may not have lingerie like Stephanie, but that bra of yours is rather nice, too bad it has to come off."

Penny grinned as she unhooked the bra behind her back; she drew it off and placed it atop his head, "Is that better?"

Leonard pulled it off his head and inhaled her scent, tossing it aside; he stared up at those luscious mounds of flesh. They were perkier than Stephanie's, fuller and stood higher. With Stephanie's added weight, hers hung down a little more; he was torn about which pair she preferred, he was happy he didn't have to choose. He raised his glass of champagne and made a toast, "To orgasms, big fat ones and hopefully more than either of you can keep track of."

Stephanie giggled, "I'll drink to that, the more the merrier."

Leonard took a swig of his champagne and kneeling up, he poured about half a glass of the champagne all across Penny's newly exposed tits.

Penny let out a shriek, she inhaled deeply, causing her tits to rise and shake and she bit her lower lip in surprise. All three of them watched the golden liquid roll down Penny's tits and to her flat belly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers