Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 15-18

Story Info
Sheldon with Beverly, Raj & Leonard with Summer Glau & More.
10.4k words
4.36
26.2k
16
5

Part 12 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Howard and Sheldon were playing their instruments on their Nintendo Rock Idol and Raj was singing loudly.

Penny came in and asked them to quiet it down slightly, it was too loud.

Howard commented, "Penny, come on. We were just finding our sound."

She made a face and replied, "You found it, it's the sound of a cat being run over by a lawn mower."

Just then Leonard came out of his bedroom. He was speaking on the phone, "I have been rather busy. Is there any way we can put this off until I have more time to prepare?" He listened to what the person on the other end of the phone was saying, he replied again, "Of course, but, uh, you understand my trepidation"

Penny came into the room from the doorway, "What's that about?"

Howard looked on, "Not a clue!"

Leonard continues, "Can't we just postpone it till the spring? Maybe next summer?"

Sheldon took his guitar off, "This should be fairly easy to deduce. He's holding the phone to his left ear. Ears do not cross hemispheres. He's using the analytical rather than emotional side of his brain, suggesting that he has no personal relationship with the caller."

Leonard speaks into the phone once again, "No, I didn't realize it has been so long. Sure, I guess there's no other choice but to go ahead and do it."

Sheldon turns back to Penny, He's referring to an activity he has done before. It's unpleasant and needs to be repeated. This suggests some sort of invasive medical test, like perhaps a colonoscopy."

Leonard raises his voice into the phone, "Aren't there any other options? There's not a lot of room. It's gonna be uncomfortable."

Sheldon smiles, "Yes, yes, I'm definitely going with colonoscopy."

Leonard finally finishes his call, "Okay, bye!" He hangs up and sees everyone staring at him. He looks dejected, "My mother's coming to visit!"

Howard scoffs and looks to Sheldon, "How about that? You were right!"

A couple days later Penny is coming upstairs from the laundry room and sees a woman standing before the elevator looking at the caution sign. She had a travel suitcase with her. Penny looks from her to the sign, "It's out of order!"

She looks to Penny, "Yes, I can read the sign. I'm just pondering the implications."

Penny bites her lip, "I think it implies that the elevator doesn't work."

She looks back at Penny again, "Again, I can read the sign. The sign and tape are covered with a layer of dust which indicates the elevator had been nonfunctional for a significant amount of time which suggests either remarkable passivity among the, I assume 24 to 36 residents of this building based on the number of mailboxes and given typical urban population density or a shared delusion of functionality."

Penny stood there with her mouth open, listening to her going on and on. Penny suddenly realized it and replied, "You must be Leonard's mother."

"Oh, I don't know if I must be, but yes."

Penny smiled at her, "Uh, I'm Penny, I'm his neighbor."

"Oh, I'm Dr. Beverly Hofstadter (Christine Baranski)."

Penny puts out her hand to her, "Oh, nice to meet you."

She looked down at Penny's hand, "Oh, you're a hand shaker, interesting." She shakes Penny's hand

"Uh, come with me. I'll walk you to the apartment."

"Oh, all right. Would you like to exchange pleasantries on the way?"

Penny stifled a smile, "Yeah, sure, I guess."

"All right, you start."

"I've always been curious. What was Leonard like when he was little?"

As they headed up the stairs Beverly replied, "Oh, I think you mean young. He's always been little."

"Right, what was he like when he was young?"

"You'll have to be more specific."

"Oh, um, okay, like five or six." Beverly stopped on the first landing and looked at Penny over her glasses. Penny stared back and added in a meek voice, "Five!"

"Oh at that age, he was in what Freud would call the phallic stage of psychosexual development."

Penny scoffed, "An outmoded theory, of course."

"But the boy did spend most of his waking hours with a tight grasp on his penis."

Penny chuckled, "Oh, yeah, Leonard mentioned you were a psychiatrist."

"Well, that is one of my degrees. My primary field is neuroscience."

"Oh, well, I'm an actress."

They stopped on the landing of the third floor, Beverly giggled, "Why?"

Penny laughs too, "Ha, what do you mean, why?"

"There were studies what suggest many who go into the performing arts suffer from an external locus of identity."

Penny looks to the ceiling and wines out, "Yeahhhhhhh, I don't know what that means."

"Well, it means you value yourself only as others value you, which is often the results of unmet childhood emotional needs."

"Oh, well, I had a wonderful childhood."

Beverly once again peers over the top of her glasses at Penny, "Tell me about it."

By the time they reached the top of the stairs, Penny is crying as she speaks, "I know my dad wanted a boy. I--I just--I tried being good at sports, but I hated getting dirty."

Beverly stopped before Leonard's door, "And then, I'm assuming, you entered adolescence."

Still wining Penny replied, "Uh-huh, he called me slugger until I got my first training bra and then he just stopped playing catch with me. I wasn't slugger anymore." She knocked on Leonard's door and when he opened it, she called out to Leonard, still crying, "Your mother's here!" She walked dejected to her apartment.

Beverly turned to Leonard, "If you want to have intercourse with that girl, find out what cologne her father wore." She walked in without as much as a hug.

Leonard picked up her travel bag and replied, "Good to see you, mother."

The next day the fours nerds and Beverly were in the cafeteria and Howard starts ragging on Leonard and Leonard strikes back. Beverly belittles Howard and Raj and repeats over and over again that it's time for Leonard to show her his lab. He relents and shows her and he's totally destroyed by the evening.

Leonard leaves Sheldon and Beverly alone in the apartment and sneaks off to Penny's place to hide. He knocks on her door and she opens it, "Hey?"

He looks beaten, "You got alcohol?"

She's wearing a sweatshirt and matching pants and a baseball cap, she replies, "Your mom still here?"

He nods, "Yep!"

She holds up a bottle of booze, "Come on in." He grabs it and she stops him, "Wait, she's not gonna come here looking for you, is she?"

"Oh relax; she took Sheldon to the hospital to get a brain scan."

She's shocked, "Oh, my God. What happened?"

"Nothing, mother likes looking at brains and Sheldon likes getting his brain scanned."

She flops down on the sofa, "Jeez, what a fun couple."

He sets the bottle down and two glasses, "Ugh, she's only been here a day and a half and I'm seriously considering alcoholism as a new career path."

Penny picks up the bottle and fills the glasses, "Listen, I talked to her for five minutes yesterday and I've been half bombed ever since."

He picks up the glass and takes a gulp, "You can't let her get into your head."

She chuckles, "My head, what about yours?"

"It's too late for me. My head is her summer house."

"She was right, you know. The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me."

He smiles and points to her ear, "Oh yeah, there she is. Hi mom!"

She hops up to get another bottle, "Do you know where I was all morning? Auditioning with 50 other blondes for some stupid antidepressant commercial. And for what? So I'll finally get my daddy's approval?"

"Did you get the part?"

She starts crying again, "No, they said I was too perky!"

Beverly and Sheldon return from the hospital and Beverly says to Sheldon, "Your scan data will be very helpful to my research. You have a remarkable brain."

As Sheldon looks at the scan he replies, "I know! Although I've always hated now my right frontal lobe looks in pictures."

Beverly scoffs, "Common complaint among men, nothing's ever big enough. Except when they get a tumor; then you never hear the end of it."

As they enter the apartment Sheldon turns to Beverly, "Yeah, I'd love to see a scan of your brain sometimes."

"Oh, I'll send you a link, but it's physiology is fairly unimpressive."

Sheldon shakes his head, "Oh, I can't believe that."

"Your unwillingness to accept empirical evidence suggests an attempt at flattery."

He smiles, "My apologies, I've been living with your son too long, gotten into some bad habits. You know, I feel very comfortable around you."

She takes a deep breath, "I feel very comfortable around you too."

It's surprising because I generally don't feel comfortable around---Well, anyone!"

She steps closer to him, "Nor I!"

He steps closer to her, "What are the odds that two individuals as unique as ourselves would be connected by someone as comparatively workaday as your son?"

She looks befuddled, "Is that a rhetorical point or would you like to do the math?"

He steps closer to her, "I'd like to do the math."

She nods, "I'd like that too!"

Back in Penny's apartment they are both half bombed. They finished off all of the wine and were now doing shots of tequila. They were both giggling like little children. They moan and groan as they finish sucking on the limes.

Penny laughs out loud, "Okay, now this time...you're going to lick the salt off my neck." She licks her hand, swipes it across her neck and tosses the salt from the shaker on her neck, just where she wet it. "Then you do the shot-- Whoops!" She pours the tequila and overfilling it, it spills on the coffee table. She picks up the lime and points towards his face, "And then bite the lime."

The both of them are chuckling like crazy and Leonard looks at her, "I'm sorry; I didn't hear anything after "LICK!"

She giggles again and points to her neck and says, "Neck, shot!" she points to the glass of tequila and then says, "Lime!"

The two of them are still giggling as Leonard leans in and pulling her hair back, dips his head and starts licking her neck and doesn't stop. All of a sudden she blurts out, "Okay, shot, lime!"

He giggles again, "Right!" He downs the full shot of tequila and groans out, while looking for the lime, "Dah! Where's the lime?" He looks to Penny and she purses her lips and pops the lime from her mouth. They both giggle again and Leonard leans in, "Oh, okay, we're sharing!" He plants his lips on hers and after about five seconds, he slips out the lime and returns to kissing her with an open mouth.

They fall back against the sofa and his hands are all over her. In one swift move, he pulls her baggy sweatshirt off, taking her baseball cap along with it. Her long golden blonde hair tumbles free and settles along her slender shoulders and fully encased breasts. He stares down at the two mounds of flesh stuffed into her flowery bra.

Penny breaks free and grabbing him by the hand, she leads him to her bedroom.

Back in Sheldon's apartment, he has Beverly on the sofa and he's sitting very close to her, "So Beverly, what do you think?"

I'm very tempted. I'm just not sure it's appropriate with my son's roommate."

"Normally I'd feel the same way, but based on everything I've observed about us, I can't help but speculate we'd be very good together."

She nodded, "True, I've had a similar observation. It's certainly something I could never do with my husband."

"I was hesitant the first time I tried it, but I experienced an unanticipated and remarkable release of endorphins. It's quite satisfying, and I have to say Beverly, you are much more suited to me than the time I tried it with Penny."

She was getting excited, "Mm, I see what you're doing. You're appealing to the neuroscientific researcher in me."

He chuckled, "You see right through me, don't you?"

She leaned in and whispered to him, "Only when you're in a CAT scanner!" She laughs out loud, but is cut off when Sheldon leans in and plants his lips to hers. Beverly turns towards him on the sofa and wrapping her arms around him, she kisses him back with the passion that she hasn't felt in years. She moans into his mouth when she feels his hand slide onto her knee. Her moans turn to louder groans when his hand begins traveling up her skirt and doesn't stop until he reaches her damp, frilly panties.

Sheldon's other hand is combing through her shoulder length light brown hair; he pulls first one barrette that holding her hair back and then the other on the opposite side of her head. His kisses grow more passionate as he draws her hair form the back and creates an even more attractive MILF. His tongue invades her mouth and she picks up on the act and begins dueling with his tongue.

Beverly's hands are active too. She draws his sweater up and they break their heated kiss just long enough for her to strip him from the waist up. She goes back to kissing him, but her hands are feverously opening his pants and lowering his zipper. She giggles against Sheldon's lips when she feels him lifting his hips, allowing Beverly to tug down his pants.

Sheldon kicked them aside along with his shoes. He now had his hands on her back, finding the zipper on the back of her dress; he pulled it down and drew her dress off her shoulders as it settled around her waist. His hands immediately found the clasp on the back of her bra and popping it open, her bra joined her dress.

Beverly shivered when she felt the cool air on her puckered nipples. She raised one of her drooping tits, even though it was sagging, it wasn't that low for a woman in her fifties. She offered it up to Sheldon and when she saw his lips close around the thick, rosy bud, she allowed him to take hold of it and her hands ran through his short hair and crushed his face to her fat tit.

Sheldon inhaled her nipple and began sucking on it hard and when he heard her let out a squeal, he sucked even harder. His other hand managed to tug her dress from her body, with the help of her hand too. He released her nipple and looked down at the lush womanly body before him. He pushed her shoulders, urging her onto her back. He took in her body, her rounded belly and her thick thighs. His eyes focused on the large damp spot growing on her panties. He gathered up her thighs and drew them upward. She wasn't able to raise them as high as he wished seeing she wasn't as limber as younger women. He hooked his fingers in her panties and tugged them free from her body.

Beverly lowered her legs and rose up and pulled his shorts off. Now naked, she fell down to the sofa and urged Sheldon to spin around and lower his cock to her open mouth. Just as she closed her lips around his huge cock, she opened wide and let out a shriek. She started to thrust her hip upward as she felt Sheldon licking away at her juicy pussy.

Sheldon was now lapping away at his first fir covered pussy. He managed to part her hairy pussy lips and find her juicy hole.

The two of them work their mouths on the other's genitals and their hands were busy too. Beverly used her hands on his ass and stroked his cock. At the same time Sheldon was slipping two fingers of one hand into her pussy, while his other hand was teasing her puckered hole below.

In the other apartment they were naked and Penny was above Leonard, with only her bra on. She located his cock and slowly settled down onto it. She let out a gasp as she felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy.

He tore his mouth from hers, "This is actually gonna happen!"

She pulled back and thrust down onto his cock and she put her finger to his lips, "Honey, shush, shush, shush!" Her lips went to his neck as she rode his cock taking him down to the root.

He replied, "You shush, I'm happy and I wanna talk about it! You know what my mother would say? She's say, because you were not loved by your father and I was not loved by my mother, that having sex is our way of making up for intimacy we didn't get as children."

She stopped kissing him and drew her wet cunt from his cock, she slid off of him and flopped down beside him, she was totally pissed after hearing that, "Why would you bring that up right now?"

He knew he was in trouble and tried to recover with humor, "I don't know; foreplay?"

He leaned in towards her and she pushed him away at arms-length, "So you're saying you're not having sex with me, you're having sex with your mother?" Her long blonde hair hung down as she waited for a response.

Leonard couldn't peel his eyes from her nearly naked body. Very carefully he replied, "Um, I'm gonna go with noooooo!"

She was furious now, "That is the sickest thing I have ever heard."

He knew it was lost and tried recovering, but only made it worse, "Uh, come on, you're trying to have sex with your father, and I'm okay with that!"

That was totally the wrong thing to say. She jumped out of bed, threw on a robe, covering her sexy body and ran out of the room. She opened her apartment door and yelled, "GET OUT!" She pushed him out the door and he stumbled into the hallway.

He stood there in his shorts and stopped to think, "She said shush. I should have shushed." He opened the door to his apartment and stopped dead in his tracks. His mouth fell open and he didn't know what to do.

On the sofa, in his spot was a naked Sheldon. Straddling his legs was an equally naked Beverly, Leonard's mother. She was riding his cock, her arms enveloped his head and had his face buried in her tits. Sheldon was sucking away at the twin mounds of flesh as he thrust up into her squishy pussy.

Leonard slowly backed out of the apartment and tip-toed back to Penny's apartment. He tapped on her door and after a few seconds, the door popped open.

Penny was still furious, but saw the look of shock on his face. "What's the matter Leonard? You look like you saw a ghost or something even worse."

All he could do was nod, he managed to whisper out, "I can't explain it, you have to see it for yourself." He led her over to his apartment and opening the door, he urged her in and he stayed out in the hallway.

Penny looked in and let out a shocked gasp. She saw Beverly on her knees, with Sheldon behind her, fucking her doggy-style. His hands were slapping her ass and groping her swaying tits. She slowly backed out and walked back to her apartment. She opened the door and turned to Leonard, "Come with me, we have to fuck so I can get that image that is burned in my brain to evaporate."

Leonard this time "shushed" and followed Penny to the bedroom. He allowed her to take the lead, standing beside the bed he watched as she stripped off her robe. Still dressed in only her bra, he kept his eyes on her and he sucked in his breath when he saw her drop to her knees and removes his slippers and socks. He stripped off his t-shirt and tossed his pants that he was carrying to the pile she was making. He looked down at her as she gripped his boxer shorts and in one swift movement, yanked them down to his ankles. He smiled when his rock-hard cock sprang free and slapped her on the forehead. He finally reacted; he ran his hands through her long, silky blonde hair that was like a waterfall of gold flowing over her face and shoulders. He released it when it dropped back down her back and he sucked in his breath when her lips closed around his shaft.

"Mmmm, I've always love the way I taste on a cock that recently came out of my juicy pussy." She smiled up at him and using the flat of her tongue, she drew it from the base of his cock, at the underside until she reached the large mushroomed head. She sucked her saliva back into her mouth, and swallowing, she closed her lips around his cock and slowly drew more and more of his cock into her mouth. She released his cock from her hand and reaching around, she gripped his tight ass cheeks, and she roughly pulled his body against her face. She opened wide and allowed his entire cock to drive deep into her mouth and slid easily into her tight throat. She stared up at him with those large, dark green eyes. They twinkled and shot open wide when she felt his cock leap in her throat. She immediately pulled back slightly and gripped his cock at the base and squeezed hard. It made his urge to cum dissipate quickly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers