Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 15-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon is shocked, but in the end replied, Leonard, I still don't like this cushion."

A couple of days later, Penny joins the group to play paintball and to get his revenge for his cushion; Sheldon shots Penny exclaiming, "Revenge is a dish best served cold!"

It breaks out into an all-out battle and Raj, Howard and Leslie leave for Denny's.

A few weeks later the four nerds are planning a week-end trip to San Francisco. Penny brings her Hello Kitty suitcase for Leonard to use for his notebooks and he thanks Penny.

She wishes she could go too, she loves Frisco and Sheldon chuckles, "I can see that. This is a can't miss symposium. There are going to be discussions on bioorganic cellular computer devices, advancements in multi-threaded task completion, plus a round table on the non-equilibrium Green's Function approach to the photoionization process in atoms."

She stares at him in disbelief, "When I go, I usually just get hammered and ride the cable cars."

Leonard breaks in, "This conference is a big thing. The keynote address is delivered by George Smoot!"

She sits up straight and sarcastically says, "Oh, my God, THE George Smoot?"

He smiles at her, "You've heard of him?"

She raises her voice, "Of course I haven't!"

They arrive on the train and after being seated, Sheldon realizes he's missing his jump drive to present to Dr. Smoot at the conference. He's on the phone arguing with Penny about opening the box.

While this is going on, Raj and Howard see Summer Glau enter the train. She looks a little distracted and when she takes her coat off, they drool all over their table before them.

She's wearing brown leather boots over a tight pair of hip-hugger jeans. On top she has a long sleeved, tight gray pullover. The top is unbuttoned showing off her pert tits. Her extremely long, dark brown hair is wavy and hangs down below those pert breasts.

Raj goes to the lounge car and gets a beer so he can converse with her. While this is happening, Leonard heads over and strikes up a conversation. The two of them are hitting it off great, when Raj comes over and joins them.

Summer is enchanted by the two of them. "You know, I take this train up to San Francisco weekly. I rarely meet up with a couple of scientists who are so very charming." She leans over and whispers to the two of them, "Don't tell anyone, but I have a sleeper berth reserved on this train every Friday. Sometimes after acting all week, I head up there and take a long nap before getting into Frisco."

Leonard looked from Summer, to Raj and back to Summer, "I know we have very high IQ's, but when it comes to social and common sense, we're a little lacking. Could you please spell out what you're telling us?"

She smiled at them and they were lost in that smile and those dark eyes. Her complexion was flawless and those dark eyes twinkled at them. Leaning in she whispered, "I'm inviting the two of you to my sleeper car, maybe we can pass some time away there together!" She winked at them."

Raj spoke up, "That's very nice of you to offer Summer, but we just got here and I don't think either of us are very tired yet, right Leonard?"

Leonard elbowed him and leaning over whispered in his ear. Summer smiled when she saw Raj's eyes nearly bug out of his head. Raj looked from Summer and back to Leonard. He blurted out, "Shut your ass, are you kidding me?"

Summer smiled broadly at the two of them and standing, gathered her stuff and turned to Leonard, "I take it, you're the smarter of the two, I think you'll be first, follow me!"

Leonard hopped out and Raj picked up his beer and the two unopened ones. He didn't want the alcohol wearing off too soon.

Sheldon continued to argue with Penny over the phone and Howard took the phone from him to explain to Penny that Sheldon was foaming at the corners of his mouth.

She giggled and told him to give the phone back to Sheldon, "How's it going Moon Pie? Tell me Sheldon; before I help you, you have to explain why she calls you Moon Pie."

He takes a deep breath and tells her, "She calls me Moon Pie because I'm nummy-nummy and she could just eat me up."

"Okay Sheldon, I'm sending it to you now."

"Thank you Penny."

"You're welcome Moon Pie!" She hung up and Sheldon looks to Howard, "Where did Leonard and Raj run off too?'

"They left the car and headed back that way with Summer."

"Humph, I sure hope she's not with the Terminator, they may be in trouble."

Summer unlocked her Pullman room and there is an oversized twin bed, turned down and ready for use. She pulls Leonard in behind her and has Raj take a seat on the bench across from the bed. "Raj, why don't you make yourself comfortable while Leonard and I get things started?"

He nodded and slipped out of his shoes, socks and pulled off his shirt and t-shirt. He sat there in his pants as he watched Summer attack Leonard. Summer knelt down on the bed and slid over to Leonard.

Leonard reached out and scooted her long hair off her breasts and down her slender back. He cupped her face and whispered out to her, "My God Summer, you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Your skin is flawless and you are extremely sexy, but still you possess that innocent look." He ran his thumb along her full pink lips and followed it across her cheek.

Summer leaned into his hand and her breath could be heard throughout the entire cabin. Her breath hitched when she felt and watched his hand slip from her face and slowly slide down her long graceful neck. She bit her lip and a tiny moan escaped her lips when his hand slid between the open folds of the pullover top she was wearing.

Leonard kept his eyes locked on hers as his hand slowly plucked away at the remaining closed buttons on her blouse. They opened to below her pert, firm breasts. It was Leonard's turn to let out a groan when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He slowly reversed his hand and cupped one of her incredibly high standing breasts. His other hand gathered the material and began lifting it higher and higher. When it cleared her breasts, he removed his hand from her quivering mound of flesh and urgently tugged the blouse off her arms and body. He playfully tossed it to Raj, he smiled as he watched Raj raise the material to his face and inhale her intoxicating scent.

Summer's large dark brown eyes watched Leonard as he removed his jacket and shirt. When he reached for his belt, she reached out and stopped him. She whispered out, barely audible, "Lay back Leonard, let me do that." She smiled as he did as she requested and her slender, tiny fingers tugged hard on his belt and getting it open, she immediately began opening his pants and lowering his zipper. She wet her lips and her hand slid between the folds of his pants. Coming in contact with his tented boxers, she wormed her tiny hand through the opening of his shorts and her cool fingers closed around his stiff, extremely hot shaft of flesh. She squeezed it hard, stroked it a couple of times and then released it. She drew her hand out and moaned out, "Lift your butt Leonard." She didn't have to give further instructions. He arched his back and she tugged his pants off, taking his shorts off along with them. She pulled his shoes and socks off and finished pulling his pants off. She sat back on her haunches and her dark, smoky eyes raked over his body. She licked her lips as she watched his stiff, fat cock sway from side to side from his increased breathing. Her eyes locked with his and a tiny smile crossed her lips. It seems I'm wearing a little more than you are. Would you mind helping me with my boots and whatever else you'd like to remove?"

She giggled when he jumped up and pushed her onto her back. He grabbed hold of one foot and unzipping the boot, he tugged at it, taking her cute sock with it. He did the same with the other. He worked on her tight jeans and getting them open, he tugged and he tugged and slowly the skin tight jeans gave way and slid off her extremely slim, but shapely legs. He stopped to look at the vision before him. He turned to look at Raj, who was now just as naked as he was. He smiled as he watched Raj locked his eyes on Summer and slowly stroked his thick, hard cock. He looked back to Summer who was lying back on the bed. Her extremely long, glossy dark brown hair surrounded her milky complexion like a halo of spun silk. Her breathing had increased and she continued to lick and bite down on her lower lip.

Summer extended her arms, beckoning him to come down to her. Her arms enveloped his bulky trunk as he lowered his body to her slender, petite body. He held himself up on his forearms. She was so tiny beneath him; he didn't want to crush her. He shivered when she rose up and began planting tiny kisses along his neck, collarbone and shoulder. She let her tongue send a line of saliva as she went. Her arms came up and pulled him against her. She wanted and needed to feel his weight on her.

Leonard felt his stiff cock line up with her tight groove between her legs. He wanted nothing more than to shove hard and bury his cock in what he anticipated as a very, very tight pussy. He could not believe how her firm tits failed to flatten out as his chest pressed against them. He managed to break free and sliding lower, he took as much of one firm tit into his mouth. Her other tit was being primed with his fingertips; he twisted and tugged at the tight tip. It was so hard, it could cut diamonds. He moved his mouth to the second tit and gave it the same treatment. His hands slipped up and combed through that mass of long, silky brown hair. He felt her shiver when he pulled away and began raining kisses along her tight lower chest and heaving, flat belly. He inhaled her essence as he got closer and closer to her honey pot.

Summer was turned on like never before. She turned her head to the side and seeing Raj stroking his cock, she smiled and tipped her head back, urging him to climb aboard and allow her to feast on his caramel colored cock. Her lips were parted and she licked them in anticipation of drawing that fat piece of meat between her plush, pink lips. Just as he touched her lips, she opened her mouth wide and allowed him to shove it in a couple of inches. She was in no position to suck him in, she nodded slightly, giving him the okay to slide in deeper and begin fucking her mouth. She let out a loud guttural moan when she felt him sink deeper into her oral cavity. Her eyes popped open wide as she felt Leonard mouth reach its goal. Her legs were sliding up and down, side to side as she squirmed about on the tiny bed.

Leonard used his thumbs to part her tight lipped pussy. He inhaled her sweet smelling pussy and paused briefly to take in the lovely sight before him. The inner lips were slick with her moisture. They were a bright pink and when he pushed them together once and then twice, they bubbled up with her rich tasty cream. He lowered his mouth and let out a burst of hot air on her pussy. He heard her grunt out around Raj's cock. Looking up, he wanted to stop and take a picture. The sight of this angelic, innocent woman faded away as she squirmed on the bed with a cock in her mouth and a tongue swiping up and down her juicy pussy. He cupped her tight ass cheeks in his hands as she arched upward, trying to make greater contact with his lips and tongue. He squeezed them harder and dropping his mouth, finally attacked her neglected pussy. Over the next ten minutes, he licked, sucked and tongue-fucked her through two orgasms and another one, even stronger was building as he added two fingers into her tight hole and began tickling her G-spot. Just when she was on the edge of another orgasm, he pulled back and withdrew his fingers. Before she could react, he slid between her legs and forced his fat cock into her dripping hole.

Summer was about to scream out, but was stopped when Raj pulled his cock from her and began shooting his hot cum all over her face, neck and into her hair. Her eyes shot open wide and grabbing his cock, she sucked it back in and drank down the last of his orgasm. She scooped up his cum and licked her fingers, all along her head was rolling from side to side as her third orgasm overtook her petite, glistening body. She hooked her feet behind Leonard's thighs and thrust up against his invading cock.

Leonard could not believe just how tight she felt around his cock. Even though he had her cum twice with his tongue and fingers, she was still rather tight. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at his cock every time he tried to withdraw from her pussy. Shoving in back in, she released her muscles as she tried to take him deeper and deeper into her. He picked up the pace, driving in her harder and faster. When he did this, it stopped her from clutching at his cock. He slammed into her deeper when he felt her arms wrap around him and he felt like his back was on fire. He felt her nails clawing at his back and her legs slid up and were now wrapped around his waist, her heels slammed into his ass, as she urged him on. She released her arms on his back and drawing his face down to hers, she kissed him hard. Leonard tasted Raj's cum on her lips and tongue and this forced him to fuck her even harder. He clutched at the petite brunette and he released his cum. Spurt after hot, creamy spurt filled her womb. He came so hard, he got dizzy and nearly blacked out.

Summer let out a loud scream and let her legs fall from his waist. She thrust up and when she felt him filling her with his potent cum, it sent her over the top and she clawed at him. Her legs, her arms and her mouth seemed to be all over him at once. She was panting wildly as the orgasm overtook her tiny, slim body and she pulled him hard against him, forcing him to press all of his weight on her petite body.

Leonard finally recovered and slowly rose up and felt his deflated cock slowly slip from her oozing channel. He slipped off the bed and just as quick, Raj jumped up.

Raj parted her legs and looked at the cum that ran out of her gaping pussy. He was beyond excited; he wanted nothing more than to add to Leonard's cream.

All of a sudden outside the cabin came a loud voice, "NEXT STOP, SAN FRANCISCO! All departing, we will be arriving in five minutes."

Raj let out a groan and tried to couple with Summer, but she was already climbed up. She slipped into her panties and giggled, "Mmmm, I'll be dripping all evening Leonard, I'll be thinking of you when even I move!" She already had her pants on and was struggling into her boots. She slipped her blouse on over her head and buttoning it up she turned to Raj, "Sorry, but I have a date tonight with my boyfriend. I know he's going to love slipping his cock into my full pussy. Too bad you couldn't add to it, maybe next time I'm on the train!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed out the door.

Leonard was already dressed and Raj just knelt there, he was nearly in tears, but had to hurry because Leonard was already about to leave the cabin.

They enjoyed the conference, but Raj was in a funk all week-end. As it ended Sheldon managed to corner the key-note speaker of the conference, George Smoot, he started in on him, "I'm thinking you won the Nobel Prize what, three years ago, so you must deal with a whole lot of "What has Smoot done lately?" "My thought is we continue my research as a team, you know Cooper-Smoot, alphabetical, and when we win the Nobel Prize, you'll be back on top."

He put his hand on Sheldon's shoulder, "With all due respect, Dr. Cooper, are you on crack?" He turned and left Sheldon standing there.

Once again, Sheldon missed the sarcasm and replied, "Fine, Smoot-Cooper. Wow, what a diva."

After returning to Pasadena, Raj, Howard and Leonard are in his apartment and they are playing Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Chess and Leonard fails miserably. Sheldon comes out holding a box he signed for from the UPS carrier. He took it over to Penny's apartment for her to sign for.

She does and tells him about the new business venture she has embarked upon; she's making barrettes and is calling them Penny Blossoms. She uses his knowledge of the assembly line and Leonard's web-site skills to make it a viable venture. Her biggest problem is lack of laborers to keep up with demand. She finishes making her first large order and afterwards abandoned this venture.

*****

The series resets again beginning with season 2, episode 19, which is the next story. Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.