Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

He swept the damp hair from her forehead. He kissed her forehead, "And what is that Penny?"

She giggled, "After the great oral sex you gave me, I think I own you a little payback!" She broke out into laughter and kissed him again, "I think you can get off of me now, I need to use the bathroom and maybe take a shower, want to join me?"

He smiled and nodded, "You go; I'll be there in a minute or two. I have to let all of this sink in, I'm thinking this is a dream and I'm afraid if I get up, I just may wake-up."

She crawled over him and patted into the bathroom, "Oh it was real Leonard, I can feel it dripping down my legs and I haven't peed the bed since I was three!"

Leonard lay back and listened to her singing in the shower. He knew it was real, he'd never dream of her singing that bad in a dream. He joined her and sweeping her into his arms, they washed and cleaned one another and headed back to bed. They fell asleep in one another's arms and he did dream, but not of Penny. He dreamed of Sheldon and him yelling at him for leaving him alone in his apartment.

Penny unraveled her limbs from Leonard and looked up at Sheldon. Leonard woke too and found a living nightmare in Penny's bedroom, it wasn't a dream, it was real.

Penny screamed out, "Shellllllllllldon, get out of here, we're naked and I don't want you seeing me naked."

He turned, but didn't leave, "You should have locked your door if you didn't want me coming in."

Leonard slipped a blanket around him while Penny threw on a robe, "I did lock the door Sheldon."

He scoffed, "Yes you did, but you didn't double lock it and you know how easy it is to unlock these doors."

Penny wanted to repay Leonard for the great job he did last night, but she knew Sheldon was aggravating Leonard to the point she wouldn't be able to take his mind off of this interruption. "Sheldon, you had Leonard for three months, could you please, I don't know, maybe stop being yourself for one week-end and allow us to be alone?"

He turned knowing they were covered, "Very well, but I'll be needing Leonard to drive me to work of Monday. I presume you'll be having coitus the whole week-end? I think it would be better than doing it in our apartment. I'll leave you alone!" He looked to Leonard, "Don't allow too much of your blood to escape your head, you'll be needing your brain functioning properly on Monday."

Leonard gave Sheldon a blank stare, "Please leave, I need to dress!"

Sheldon turned to leave, but Penny giggled, "Oh no you don't I think I owe you something, or did you forget?"

Sheldon hurried from the apartment as Leonard threw the blanket back and he chuckled, "Oh I haven't forgotten, but sometime today we will have to get out of bed and eat something."

Penny slipped out of her robe and climbed onto the bed like a tiger stalking its prey, "I agree, but I'm expecting a lot of protein coming soon."

He chuckled, "Oh that was a good one Penny, who said you didn't know any science."

She laughed as her hand closed around his stiffening cock, "I listen, I don't always understand, but I listen!" Her hair tumbled around her face as she opened her mouth and enveloped his cock. Penny was extremely eager to suck his cock and when she stroked it she groaned out, "Oh my God Leonard, you're already hard I'm going to love sucking this!" Penny hovered her mouth over his cock and spit a huge gob of saliva onto the head of his cock. She worked her spit down over his dick with her hand, getting him slippery and even harder, if that was possible. Penny gripped the base of his thick cock firmly and pulled slowly upwards, so the blood filled his cock. The veins in his cock were popping out now. She lowered her hot little mouth down around his thick cock and slipped it past her tongue. Penny swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, hitting the sensitive spot underneath. While she bobbed up and down on his shaft, Penny gently massaged his nuts. She could tell he liked that from the moan coming deep in his throat. Penny worked on his cock for fifteen minutes, blowing him with abandon. Leonard was getting close to cumming. When he reached the edge, Leonard pulled back a little. He wanted to fill her mouth with cum, not shooting it down her throat. He could tell she liked the idea.

He clutched at her head, Oh god Penny, I'm cummmming, oh fuckkkkkkk!"

Penny sucked the large mushroomed head; she loved the feeling of his thick cock pumping in her mouth. She started swallowing when he started cumming. He came in buckets and Penny swallowed every drop. She let it slip from her mouth and used the tip of her tongue to lap up the last tiny drop that oozed out of the tip. She smacked her lips, "Mmmmm that was a tasty morning treat, but you're right, if we're going to spend the week-end in here, we better get some nourishment other that your protein filled cum down in our bellies." She smacked her lips and climbed off the bed and slipped into her tiny robe.

Leonard lay there looking at the exquisite body before him and he started getting hard already. He wanted to get up, but his legs felt like rubber, the blowjob she gave him, made his toes curl and he needed a minute to recover, that and he wanted to study the gorgeous body before him.

"Come on sleepy head, the sooner we eat, the sooner we can get back in here and fuck some more." She giggled as she watched him leap from the bed and slipping into his boxers, grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

She stumbled after him and pulled him back to her. Their lips met and all of a sudden, breakfast was the last thing on her mind. She let out a shriek and a giggle when Leonard grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up onto the counter. He slid between her bare legs and immediately began licking at her moist pussy.

Penny leaned back in her elbows and threw her head back, "Oh fuck Leonard, why did it take over two years for this to begin? We wasted so much time." She sucked in her breath and started shaking as a tiny orgasm raced through her lush body. She used every ounce of energy to push his head away, "Please, please Leonard no more. We have to eat and I don't mean pussy! I promise you can have all you want, but we need to eat first."

Reluctantly he agreed and he whipped up a huge breakfast. They ate at a leisurely pace, knowing they were going to need all their strength for what was coming, a hint, both of them!

Once they finished eating, both of them ran to the bedroom stripping as they went. Once there, they both hopped up onto the bed and started all over again. This went on all morning, afternoon and evening. They only stopped to answer the door. Leonard dared Penny to answer the door in her tiny robe, but not securing it. She took the dare and the pizza man didn't even ask for a tip. Seeing her charms was tip enough for him. They ate and were back in the bedroom fucking and sucking away.

Completely exhausted and sore, especially Penny's lips and pussy as were Leonard's cock and tongue from all of the licking he was doing. They fell asleep in bed that was saturated with her juices and his semen.

Sunday morning came and all of their muscles that were too stiff to fuck any longer. The two of them took a long, soothing bath together and by the time they got out, they were raring to go again.

Leonard turned to Penny, "I think we should open up a window and air out the bedroom, I love your scent, but mixed with mine, it's a little overpowering."

"I think you're right, I'll open the windows and get a cross-breeze. Why don't you strip the bed and I'll run the sheet and pillow cases down to the laundry room. I'll put it on extra-long cycle so we get out stench out of it."

Leonard chuckled and smiled at her, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear a word you said after strip!" He cracked up again and he put his hand up to stop her when she began to say it all over again. "I was just kidding, but my mind did wander." He pulled her into his arms and gave her a toe-curling kiss.

She staggered back, "I better go open the window, or we'll be naked on these filthy sheets, making even more smelly odors." She tore herself from him and went to open the windows. She slipped into a pair of shorts and a tiny tank-top. It showed her tits perfectly, especially those stiff nipples.

Leonard was pulling the sheets off when she walked into the room with a can of air freshener and a clean pair of sheets and pillowcases. She jumped out of the way when Leonard reached for her, "Oh no you don't, I need to get these filthy, smelly sheets downstairs if we want to clear the air."

He gave her a naughty stare, "You can't blame me, coming in here in that tiny tank-top. Your stiff nipples are winking at me, daring me to play with them."

"No they are not, they are just staying warm, thinking about round three once you get the new sheets on, now let me be and let me get down to the laundry room." She hurried out with Leonard nipping at her heels.

When she came back, Leonard was in the kitchen frying up bacon and cooking hash browns and an omelet for Penny. He was munching on a plain bagel and sipping coffee. She came up behind him and kissed his neck while her hands were setting off tiny fires all down his body and ending at his stiffening cock. He slapped her hands away, "If I can't play, neither can you, now sit down and eat, I have a mattress workout plan set up for you once you are done."

After eating and doing a pile of dishes from take-outs from yesterday and two breakfast meals, he grabbed Penny by the wrist and tugged her to the bedroom. The room was bathe in a bunch of candles and the room smelled springtime fresh. He stripped off her tank-top and shorts and urged her onto the bed. He slipped out of his shorts and t-shirt and slid there too. He was on his back and he guided her above him.

Penny took the direction perfectly. Leonard was in awe as he looked on as Penny's cute little ass bounced up and down. She rode him reverse cowgirl style, her hands on his knees while she fucked herself on his thick cock. Penny's silky blonde hair, still damp from the long steamy bath, was pulled back in a ponytail. Leonard loved that because he could guide her mouth where he wanted. "Oh fuck Penny, I can't believe how horny you still are, especially after all of the fucking we just did the last two days. I can feel all of you pussy juices running down my cock."

Penny was still facing away from him, her head down while she used his thick cock to get off. She had already cum once and was close to cumming yet again, she loved riding him and she continued to play with her clit as she did so.

Leonard loved watching her luscious white ass move up and down, side to side. He knew she loved to ride in circles so she could get his cock in every centimeter of her tight cunt. He sucked his thumb to get it wet and reached forward, slowly massaging her puckered asshole.

Penny wasn't into anal that much, but as sore as her pussy was, she welcomed his finger in a different hole for once. As soon as his wet thumb hit her ass, she arched her back and moaned loudly, "Oh yeah Leonard, that feels good, keep going and I'll cum again."

Leonard did, slowly rubbing in circles and occasionally putting his thumb a little deeper in her ass.

Penny began moaning back over her shoulder to him, "Sweetie, do you know how hot you make me? I can't believe we didn't start this long ago. I've had marathon fuck week-ends before, most have ended badly. I can't see that happening to us, we're like a well-oiled machine and I can't get enough. Mmmm, yes Leonard, oh fuck, put it all the way in." She wiggled her ass against his thumb.

All Leonard could do was groan; he was close to cumming himself. He let out a gasp as Penny was now leaning up, head back and back arched. She too was close to cumming and she could tell he was too. She started rubbing her clit while she rode his cock. She could feel his thumb deep in her ass. The sensation of being filled; combined with a finger in her ass and her fingers on her clit sent Penny over the edge. She quivered, erupting on Leonard's cock. "Oh fuckkkkkkk Leonard! Oh my God, I'm fucking cumming again!" Penny screamed through gritted teeth.

Leonard watched in awe as her cum flowed down his cock. She knew he was close to cumming, but didn't want it in her pussy. She slowed down, moving slowly, since she was still sensitive after cumming. After about thirty seconds of soft grinding, she slipped off his cock and moved back a little, dragging her saturated cunt across his belly and lower chest.

Leonard stared at her luscious ass and leaned forward, planted several kisses on her tight cheeks and puckered hole. He grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her off of him. He now had her on her back and slide about on the bed; he straddled her belly and lower chest. His cock was covered in her juices and he looked over to the nightstand and picked up the bottle of oil he conveniently placed there while she was in the laundry room. He picked up the bottle and opening it, poured a good amount in-between those luscious mounds of flesh sitting high and proud on her chest. He worked the oil in and looking up at her, her eyes were smoking with lust.

Penny was breathing heavily now. She licked her lips in anticipation of his cock sliding up and into her oral cavity. She closed her eyes and groaned when she saw and felt him slide up and wrap her large, full tits around his cum coated cock. He began rocking back and forth, slowly at first and with every push upward, he stopped long enough for her tongue to flick out and coat the tip of his cock with her saliva.

He pumped her tits, applying more oil he picked up the pace and he was splashing oil all about as he pumped up and down between those mounds of flesh. Penny caught his cock and sucked at the head and then it was gone.

She was moaning constantly and he guided her hands to her tits. She held them firm against his cock that was fucking her tits. She let out an even louder groan when she felt his fingers sliding between her fleshly lips and began finger fucking her. She let out a scream when she felt him rub her clit and pluck away at it. She started bucking as her entire body was on fire.

Leonard watched her cumming from his fingers and he lost it. He started cumming; he shot his cum from his straining cock. It stung her chin and neck, shooting upward; it covered her lips and cheek. His cum completely covered her oil coated tits and he continued to pound up and down. He loved how she bucked against his spitting cock and all of a sudden, the two of them were rolling off the bed and down onto the floor.

The two of them were bucking and slamming against one another so hard; the bed collapsed and fell to the floor. They rolled off and Leonard's incredible orgasm was cut short by the coitus-interruptus!

They were rolling about laughing their asses off. Penny blurted out while still laughing, "Well Leonard, this is a first for me, who would ever have though it would happen with you."

They got dressed and headed over to Leonard's apartment. Sheldon was already in bed. They were both exhausted and ended up sleeping instead of anything else.

Penny was the first one up. Seeing she didn't have much to wear, she slipped into one of Leonard's dress blue shirts and nothing else. She figured she's surprise both Leonard and Sheldon by making French toast. Little did she know that Monday was oatmeal day. She was singing and dancing along to the radio when Sheldon came out in his robe and checked out Penny's ass shaking in the long dress short. Her hair was piled high on her head and her gorgeous legs were completely bare. She turned when she saw Sheldon, "Morning Sheldon, come dance with me." She wiggled about as she said that.

He looked at her, "No!"

She was in a great mood, and that was sure to change talking to Sheldon, "Why not?"

He turned down the radio's volume, "Penny, while I subscribe to Many-Worlds theory which posits the existence of infinite Sheldons in an infinite number of universes, I can assure you that in none of them am I dancing."

"Are you fun in any of them?"

"The math would suggest that in a few, I'm a clown made of candy. But I do not dance."

She raised her hands she's holding two pieces of bread dipped in egg batter, "All right, want some French toast?"

He scoffed, "It's oatmeal day."

"Tell you what, next French toast day, I will make you oatmeal."

"Dear Lord, are you still going to be here on French toast day?"

She gave him a dirty look and turned back to the stove. Just then Leonard came out of the bedroom dressed in his robe, "Good morning all."

Sheldon was miffed, "Look Leonard, Penny made French toast."

He poured himself a cup of coffee, "Sorry, I haven't given her your schedule yet."

"I thought we agreed you'd have your conjugal visits in her apartment."

"We did, but there were extenuating circumstances."

"I see, did her abysmal housekeeping skills finally trump her perkiness?"

She gave Sheldon the evil eye as Leonard responded, "Are you kidding me, nothing could ever trump her perkiness, it just so happened her bed kind of broke." She started laughing.

"That doesn't seem likely. Her bed's of sturdy construction. Even the addition of a second normal-sized human wouldn't cause a structural failure, much less a homunculus such as yourself."

Penny was confused and looked at Sheldon, "A homunculus?"

Leonard replied, "A perfectly formed, miniature human being."

She moved over to him, placed her arm around his neck and gave him a big kiss, "Oh, you're my little homunculus"

He smiled at her, "Don't do that."

"Sorry, okay, who wants syrup and who wants cinnamon sugar?"

Sheldon broke in, "I want oatmeal."

She was getting pissed, "Yes, well, I want a boyfriend whose roommate isn't a giant pain in the ass." Leonard broke out onto laughter

Sheldon wasn't happy, "I'm sure that will happen soon enough. But in the meantime, I still want oatmeal."

She threw up her hands, "You know what? I give up, He's impossible."

"I can't be impossible, I exist. I believe what you meant to say is, "I give up, he's improbable."

She turned, grabbed her coffee cup, stopped and stared at him and headed back to the bedroom. Leonard told Sheldon off, grabbed his plate of French toast and coffee and headed back to the bedroom to join Penny.

That evening the three of them were eating dinner, arguing about unisex names and after finishing, Penny stood and asked if Sheldon was done, she went to clear his plate and he replied, "Boy that was thoughtful. Would you like a chocolate?" He was trying to reward her for her actions and would try and control her decisions by rewarding her with chocolate throughout the evening.

At the end of the evening, Leonard put his foot down and forced Sheldon to stop his experiment with Penny.

During the course of the evening, Howard and Raj came to the apartment. They were dressed in Goth clothing, "Good evening, day dwellers."

Penny looked at them and shook her head, "Oh man, did the KISS Army repeal "Don't ask, don't tell?"

"No, Raj and I are going to a goth club in Hollywood to hang with the night people. Anyone wanna come along?"

Penny smiled at them, "Oh, wow, you're actually going out like that?"

He turned to Raj, "No, ha, ha, no I'm going out like this." He took off his jacket and showed them his fake arm tattoos.

Leonard looked at him, "Howard, what did you do?"

"They're called tattoo sleeves, look." He pulled on them to show they weren't real. "Yeah, I bought them online, Raj got a set too. Fantastic, right? You put them on; have sex with some freaky girl with her business pierced, take them off, and I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetery.

Penny gave them both a disgusted look and then Sheldon spoke up, "You know, I've always wanted to go to a goth nightclub."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers