Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 04-09

Story Info
Raj gets Some, Penny with Howard & Leonard and much more.
13.9k words
4.44
29.3k
17
2

Part 15 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Author's note: One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

In the following episodes the storyline continues and doesn't reset.

*****

The group was gathered at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Penny announced she wasn't going home for Thanksgiving. Her brother was in jail for cooking meth. She also said she was having Thanksgiving dinner at her place.

Raj got up and ran out of the room, he was too upset to talk and couldn't with Penny in the room.

Leonard asked her to leave so they could talk to him and she did. He came out and said his grant was pulled and if he didn't get a job he would be deported back to India.

"I don't want to go back there; it is sooooo hot and sooooo crowded. There are people everywhere."

Leonard looked to him, "So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know, but I have to do something."

From outside the apartment Penny yelled out, "Why doesn't he just get another job?"

Raj was shocked and didn't know if he could talk, seeing Penny could hear him from out in the hallway.

The next day the guys were around the table in the university cafeteria. Howard came running in. "Raj, guess what, Professor Laughlin is looking for someone to join the stellar evolution research team."

"You're kidding, that's fantastic."

Call him and set up an interview."

"I'm on it!" He set it up and later that day Raj was at his office.

"Dr. Koothrappali, come on in. I was surprised to hear you're interested in joining our little team. Giving up on those trans-Neptunian objects, are you?"

"No, no, it's a very promising area. In a perfect world, I'd spend several more years on it. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with you on your tremendously exciting and not yet conclusively disproved hypothesis."

"Splendid, please sit down Dr. Koothrappali. Can I offer you a sherry?"

It's a little early, isn't it?"

"Not on Proxima Centauri, ha, ha!"

"Oh, that's very good, jolly amusing. But if you don't mind, I'll hold off until sunset on Titan."

"Ha, ha, well done, I have a feeling you're going to fit in fine Dr. Koothrappali."

"Thank you, sir."

Just then there was a knock on the door and it opened and in walked a petite, gorgeous, auburn haired sex bomb. She was slender, with perfectly shaped legs and tight ass. Her breasts were rather large for her petite size and her burgundy skirt suit and deep red blouse made her look even more appealing. She closed the door behind her, "I'm sorry, am I late?"

The doctor replied, "No, no, right on time. Dr. Koothrappali, may I present Dr. Catherine Millstone (Elizabeth Bogush) from MIT. She'll be heading up our data analysis team."

She put out her hand and bore down on him with those large dark blue eyes, "It's nice to meet you, Dr. Koothrappali." He was speechless as always and just nodded and moved over to the table where the sherry was. She continues, "I read your paper on Kuiper Belt object-size distribution. I really enjoyed it." He nodded again and took a large belt of the sherry and went back for a second glass. She continued speaking, "How did you correct for the selection bias?"

He turned, "Well, I ran a simulation. It allowed me to correct for my observational efficiency."

She was impressed, "Oh, that's just fascinating."

"Thank you, would you like to hear more about it over dinner and afterwards we can go over to my place, I have a very large and secluded hot tub?"

She blushed and looked to Dr. Laughlin, "I think I'd really like that Dr. Laughlin, do you mind if I take him up on his offer. I'm fascinated about his research and like to hear more.

Dr. Laughlin just nodded, sounds good, afterwards I'd like to discuss with you the possibility of Dr. Koothrappali joining us. You two run along, I have much to do before beginning the project tomorrow."

It was close to quitting time already, so Raj and Catherine headed out to a restaurant. He picked out a romantic, out of the way Italian place and slipping the man a twenty, he got a quiet table where they could be alone. They talked about his work and her work. He made sure the wine kept on coming and Dr. Millstone wasn't feeling any pain, as a matter of fact, she was the one who was being a little forward now.

"You know Dr. Koothrappali; I've always admired the Indian culture. If I'm not being too forward, are those things in the Kama Sutra really effect and really accurate?"

"First of all, please call me Raj." And in a deep sultry voice he replied, "Yes, they are and have been practiced in my family for centuries. Would you like me to explain some of them?"

She squirmed about in her chair and licking her deep red lips, she bit down on her lower lip and stared down at her hands on the table, "I'd much rather you showed me. You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I thing doing it is worth a lot more than a thousand, what do you say Raj?"

Raj's jaw dropped and turned in his seat and yelled out, "Check Please!"

They hurried to his car and in no time were at his apartment. He nearly crashed the car as he kept staring at her slender, petite limbs as she squirmed, her skirt rode higher and higher on her legs. Putting the car in park, he hurried around and helped her out. He caught a glimpse of her red panties beneath her burgundy skirt. "Oh my god, you have no idea how many positions I'm going to show you. Would you like to try out the hot tub Dr. Millstone?"

She giggled, "Raj, I think you can call me Cathy. Asking me to hop in your hot tub with you and try out numerous Kama Sutra positions and still calling me by my last name is a little formal."

He nodded, "I agree Cathy, so is that a yes on the hot tub?"

She giggled again, "Maybe after we get a little tired, we can relax there before trying out the next dozen positions."

He chuckled, "Oh, okay, I was wondering, is it too early to say I love you?" He started laughing, but deep inside, he wasn't kidding. He unlocked his door and guided her in. He offered her some wine and made sure he had enough there so he wouldn't get sober anytime soon.

Within seconds of sitting down and putting their glasses down, Cathy was in Raj's arms. The two of them were at each other like long lost lovers.

Raj slipped off his jacket and tie while Cathy removed her jacket. Raj's mouth watered just feasting upon her ample breasts. Seeing she was so petite, her C cup breasts looked even larger. Their hands were all over one another and Raj pulled back, "You mentioned you wanted to try out some of the Kara Sutra positions, were you serious? Do you want to try some out?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded, her long auburn hair flowed out around her breasts. "Oh yes Raj, I'm completely intrigued and really want to try some of them. I'll have to see if I can perform them, but I can't wait."

Raj began stripping, "I have to get naked and relax you for the first one. It consists of a lot of flexibility, are you flexible?"

She blushed as she watched him strip, her breathing increased and she nodded, "I always thought I was, we can try and if it doesn't work, I think there are more to try, right?"

"Oh yes, I have a whole bunch we can try, but I sure hope you can do this, I really love it and know if you can do it, you'll go through the roof." Now naked, his cock growing stiffer by the second, he stepped over to Cathy and began unbuttoning her blouse. "We need to get you down to your underwear and I'll help you stretch and make it easy to try this position."

She nodded and reached down and stroked his fat cock, "Mmmm, no matter what we do, I think this guy will take care of all of my expectations."

Raj removed her blouse and stared down at her bulging tits, "Very nice Cathy, but we'll leave it on. If I take it off, we may just skip the Kara Sutra positions and head into the bedroom and try out the conventional positions." He turned her around and slid the zipper down and peeled her out of her skirt. He helped her out of her heels and now he had her exactly how he wanted her. He guided her out to the middle of the room and helped her do the splits. He was surprised just how limber she was. He knew this was going to be amazing. He turned her one way and another and she spread her legs wide.

She was breathing heavily, she had a hint of the position, but tried to hold off and attack him. She kept staring at his cock and couldn't wait to feel it deep in her juicy pussy. She groaned out when he moved her to the couch and placing his hand on the small of her back, he guided her back until her hands were flat on the cushions. Her head was almost even with her pelvis now, but backwards.

In that position, Raj slid his hands from her belly, up to her breasts. He moved his hands down and unhooked her bra. He slid it off her breasts, up around her neck and he started to caress her large, firm mounds of flesh. He restrained himself, not wanting to go too fast and lose control. While still in that position, she was unable to stop whatever he did, she didn't seem to mind. He slowly drew her panties off to her feet and he inhaled her intoxicating scent. He could see her tight lipped pussy lips. They were already glistening with her juices.

Raj pulled her upright and now naked, he grabbed one of her legs and raised it high and placed it on his shoulder. He held her steady and stretched her leg as he stared down at her exposed pussy. He licked his lips, but controlled himself

Cathy was at a hair-trigger point about to explode if he just touched her pussy. She ached for deep penetration. She licked her lips, "Raj, I think we're only going to get through one or two of the positions tonight. I'm so fucking hot right now, I'm about to explode and I desperately need a release, so hurry and show me, I can't wait much longer."

He nodded, we can always try more at a later date, but I understand. Seeing your luscious body, I'm having a rough time controlling myself too." He released her leg and did the same with the other. After a few seconds he released it and seeing his new sofa was L-shaped, it was perfect for this position. He guided her to the sofa and had he stretch out with both legs out to her sides. One was on the main sofa, while the other was on the L -portion. He exposed pussy was hanging free where the two sofas met.

Raj scurried beneath her and looking up, her pussy was wide open, waiting for him to take at his will. He scooted up and immediately shoved his tongue deep into her exposed and vulnerable pussy.

Cathy let out a moan and started shaking. It seemed like every nerve ending was exposed, and as she felt his tongue penetrate her pussy, she felt like she was being torn in two, from her pussy and upward. She screamed out as she started to cum. She planted her hands on her outstretched legs to steady herself, but it was difficult as her orgasm overtook her petite body. Cathy placed her hands behind her and she was unable to move. She was cumming a second time when Raj rammed two fingers up into her pussy and his tongue began tickling her exposed asshole.

Raj drank down her juices as they flowed out of her. His hands were now sliding along her outstretched legs, but always returned to her core and slid his fingers back into her pussy and now added one and sometimes two onto her puckered hole. He reached for her arms and he slowly guided her downward. With her legs still spread wide on the sofa. She was pulled down and her lips connected with his cock.

Cathy was going wild; she sucked at his cock, she took it so deep, she started gagging. She was close to cumming again, as Raj continued eating her pussy as she sucked wildly at his cock. She took him deep into her throat, her long auburn hair that was nearly held up, was now flowing all over his thighs as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

Raj guided her back upward and slipping up from the floor; he held both ankles firmly on the two couches. He looked down at her suspended pussy, all wet and glistening with her juices and his saliva. He inched forward and slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. He let out a loud grunt as her steamy cunt enveloped his hard, stiff cock. He never felt a pussy this hot before. He sank deeper and deeper into her and he smiled when he heard a loud gurgling sound come from her throat.

Cathy was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She licked her parched lips and stared down at his invading cock. She groaned out, "Oh fuck Raj, I've had larger cocks, I've had thicker cocks, but none have done to me what you are doing to me now. I feel like my pussy is alive and is being set afire by your cock. I've never felt this exposed before and how you're feeling, going in and out of me, it's unfucking believable. Fuck me Raj, fuck me hard and don't stop."

Raj was dripping in sweat as he plowed in her as hard and as fast as he could, He felt her muscles tighten as she started cumming again. He knew he wasn't going to last long and he began playing with her large, firm tits. He leaned in and their lips met in a torrid kiss. They screamed into one another's mouth as they both exploded at the same time. He continued to pump away until he filled her to the brim. Finally spent, he slipped out and watched their combined juices slowly drip from her exposed cunt.

Raj guided her legs together and she collapsed against him, completely and utterly drained. She rained kisses all over his face and neck, "Oh my God Raj; that was amazing. I want to try more, but I'm exhausted and need to rest. Would you be disappointed if we stopped at one? I promise to experiment more positions with you in the future, but right now I need to rest."

He gathered her up in his arms, she was so weak, she could barely hold on. He carried her to his bedroom and tucked her in. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Wait to you try out some of the positions on a nice comfortable bed,"

She nodded and gave him a weak smile, "I can't wait to try them out." She wanted to say more, but sleep overtook her and she closed her eyes and fell fast asleep.

In the morning Raj woke up startled. Cathy had her head on his chest, nibbling on his neck; her long auburn hair was spread across his chest. She looked up at him with those large blue eyes and smiled at him, "Morning sleepy head ready to head to the university and get started?"

He rose from the bed and put his finger up for her to wait a second. He hurried into the kitchen and finding an open bottle of wine, took a big swig of it. He hurried back to the bedroom and took a seat beside her, "Cathy, I have a confession to make. I can't work with you on this project."

She looked devastated, "Why, I thought we were a perfect pair? I really want this to work Raj." She scooted up and began peppering his face and neck with kisses as her hand drifted down and began stroking his awakening cock. She moaned out, "Oh I think we could have some very interesting nights in the lab. We'd have to check the fire extinguishers to make sure they are charged though, we'd have the lab so hot, it may catch fire."

He held her at arms-length, "I'd like nothing more than to work side by side with you Dr. Millstone, but I have this condition, a phobia if you must. I can't talk to women."

She looked at him and shook her head, thinking he was giving her the brush off, "Don't give me that Raj, you're talking to me right now."

He nodded, "Yes, I am, but if you noticed when we woke up, I ran from the room. I went into the kitchen and took a big swig of wine. You see, I can't talk to women unless I consume alcohol first. In Dr. Laughlin's office when you first walked in and you introduced yourself, didn't you notice that I froze? I walked over to the table and poured myself a glass of sherry. After drinking it, I was fine. In the restaurant, I made sure to drink enough wine and back here, I finished off another bottle. I can't work with you if I have to be half-bombed all of the time, I'd turn into an alcoholic. I definitely still want to date you, if you'd still want me. I have a bunch of positions I know you'd love."

She combed her fingers through his hair, she was sad, "Oh you poor darling. I'm sorry I thought the worse of you. I understand, you can't come to work drunk and I wouldn't want you to do that for me. As for continuing our relationship, let's play it by ear."

Now Raj was the one who was down, "Oh, okay, I understand." He got up, put on a robe and went into the living room to gather up Cathy's clothes. He took them to her and turned away, "I'll call you a cab. You can dress in here while I get you that ride." He turned and left the room.

Once Cathy was dressed, she came out and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I'll be talking to you Dr. Koothrappali." She turned and left when the horn blew announcing the arrival of her cab.

He nodded, but didn't say a word. He knew that look; he would never be seeing or hearing from her again.

Later that day, Sheldon announced he received a grant for an assistant and offered Raj the opportunity to him, "Raj, would you like to work for me?"

Raj looked at him and shook his head, "You want me to work with you?"

Sheldon shook his head, "For me! You're going to have to listen more carefully when you're on the job."

Raj turned in his chair, "Okay, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather swim buck naked across the Ganges with a paper cut on my nipple and die a slow, agonizing death from a viral infection than work with you."

"For Me!"

The next day Sheldon was in his office exploring a problem on his white board when there was a knock on his office door, Raj came in, "Sheldon, are you busy?"

He turned, "Of course I'm busy."

"Shall I wait?"

"Yes, please." He stared at his board for ten seconds and then turned back to Raj, "How may I help you?"

"I've reconsidered your off to let me work with you."

"For Me!"

Raj gritted his teeth, "Yes, for you, I do, however, have a few conditions. First, at all times, I am to be treated as a colleague and an equal. Second, my contributions shall be noted in published materials. And third, you are never allowed to lecture me on Hinduism of my Indian culture."

"I'm impressed Raj. Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions. I reject them all."

"Then you leave me no choice, I accept the job."

Over the next several weeks, Sheldon and Raj work endlessly on their project. They work nights and week-ends and that left Howard alone. The best part, it gives Leonard and Penny alone time in Leonard's apartment.

One Saturday evening, Penny and Leonard are sitting in Leonard's place watching TV. She snuggles up to Leonard, "Ah, this is nice, having the place to ourselves, isn't it?"

"Uh-huh, now that Raj is working for Sheldon, I don't have to chauffeur him around anymore. Plus, yeah, with them working late so much, we get some privacy."

"Mmmm, Hey!" She paused the TV show and turned to Leonard, "Wanna get a little crazy?"

He's getting turned on by the second, "What are you thinking?"

"Let's slide over to Sheldon's spot and fuck!"

He begins tearing off his jacket and pulled her to him, "You are a dirty girl."

She all over him, tearing at his pants and all of a sudden there's a knock on the door. She sits upright and yells out, "Oh God, how did he know?"

The door opens and it's Howard. He's lonely seeing Raj is working late with Sheldon. He comes in and sits on the other side of Penny.

Penny and Leonard are so fucking turned on right now, but have to restrain themselves in front of Howard. He grabs the remote, "What are we watching, Mmmm, Sex and the City."

The three of them are watching it and it comes to a steamy part where Carrie and Miranda are making out and Mr. Big comes in. The three of them jump into a torrid threesome and suddenly Penny is so turned on, she can't control herself any longer.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers