Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 04-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's hand slowly drifts over to Leonard and unzips his pants. She fishes out his still stiff cock and begins to stroke it lightly.

Leonard's arm is around Penny and his hand drops to the swell of her breast and softly strokes it and her nipple springs to life. He turns to her and kisses her on the neck and she strokes him even harder.

Howard clears his throat as he sees what she's doing; "Aw you guys want me to leave or can I join in?? Please, please say I can join in!"

Penny was way too turned on to deny him, "Oh what the hell, join in. I haven't had a threesome in a long time." She now leaned over and took Leonard into her mouth and sucked like never before. "Mmmm, I just love sucking on your cock Leonard. It's just large enough to get me off and not overly long to hurt. I can deep throat you and still know I have a cock I can do whatever I want with!" She finished unhooking his pants and tugging at them, along with his boxers, she soon had them around his knees. She giggled when Leonard kicked them off all together, along with his shoes. She attacked his cock again. She ran her fat, broad tongue along his length, up and down and settling down around his nuts, she released it and began playing with his nut sack.

Behind her, Howard had quickly removed all of his clothes and was now gently caressing her tight ass and running his hands up and down her solid, tapered legs. He reached down and around her belly. He found her snap and zipper and getting them open, he proceeded to wiggle those tight pants down from her gorgeous ass. He nearly started crying, "Oh my God Leonard, this ass is to die for, I have to bite my lip to keep from weeping, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous."

Penny drew off of Leonard's saliva coated balls and giggled, "Why thank you Howard, you finally said something that wasn't creepy and gross!" She turned back and before she could slip back down to Leonard's cock, she knelt up, allowing Leonard to slip her tight red sweater up and over her head. Dressed in only a demi-bra and panties, she dove back in and plastered her fat lips to the underside of Leonard's cock.

Leonard leaned back and took in the erotic sight before him. Yes, Howard was playing with his girl's ass and pussy, but he knew once this day passed, she would still be all his. He combed his fingers through Penny's rich, luxurious blonde hair, swiping it away from her face so he could take in the sight of his cock being sucked deep into her mouth. He shuttered when he felt and saw her tongue roll out ahead of her lips, as she slid up and down his fat, stiff shaft. He let out a moan and stiffened when she slowed her pace and tipped her head up to stare into his eyes. Those dark green pools of lust just begged him to give up his sperm to her. He wasn't about to; he wanted to fuck her before Howard. Howard could have her, but not until he left his mark in her.

Howard watched in awe over her shoulder as she worked over Leonard's cock. He was amazed on just how much saliva she secreted. Her fist was covered in it as she pumped away just beyond her lips. He let out a grunt when he saw her lift off his cock briefly. Penny left a spider-web of saliva that clung to Leonard's cock and her swollen lips. He nearly lost it when she sucked hard and drew the web into her mouth and followed it up with her lips descending back to his aching shaft. He wanted in on the action and crouching down behind her, he nudged her forward slightly and she lifted the backs of her thighs off her heels, He immediately drew her sticky panties down and off her luscious ass. He couldn't resist, he dove in, between those tight cheeks and inhaled her perfumed scented pussy and asshole. He stabbed his tongue out and found her puckered hole. His hands were sliding up and down her trim thighs, urging them apart even more.

Penny let out a grunt around Leonard's cock when she felt Howard's tongue tickling at her starred hole. She wiggled her ass and pushed back against his tongue. She let out a shutter, as a tiny orgasm overtook her luscious body. She was in heaven, a cock in her mouth and a tongue licking her ass. What more could an all American girl ask for?

All three of them were raring to go and kick it up a notch. Leonard gripped her by the arms and pulled her off his cock and raised her up his body. Over the past couple of weeks, Leonard had become more confident and sure of himself. He ran his hand and lips over her swelling breasts as he settled her down on his cock. He felt the heat and wetness encompass his cock as he found his mark and slid slowly up into her tight pussy. He still couldn't believe she chose him, but wasn't going to question his good fortune. His lips closed around one fat nipple and he sucked hard on it.

Penny loved the attention she was getting. Her aching pussy had finally found its cure. She shuttered as she slid down further, taking Leonard's entire length into her pussy. She loved the thickness and how it filled her pussy. She threw her head back as Leonard caught her other nipple and gave it the same treatment as he did the other one. She let out a gasp when she felt Howard behind her. She knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. It had been a while since she experienced a double penetration.

Howard leaned forward and began planting hot, wet kisses along her neck and shoulder. He felt her tight ass cheeks grind back against his smaller, yet very stiff cock. He gathered up her wild mane of hair in his fist and pulling back, he found her eyes gazing into his. He couldn't resist and lowered his mouth to hers. He shook from the intensity of her kiss. He dueled with her tongue as he felt her rotating her hips against Leonard's cock. He saw how Leonard was feasting on her tits and he wanted to try them out. At the same time he didn't want to upset the apple cart and have Leonard throw him out. Backing up, he gripped her hips and tried to slow them as she rode Leonard. He had her still for just long enough as he thrust forward, parting her cheeks, he fund her puckered hole. It was still wet form his spit and when the tight hole parted, his cock slid in. He couldn't believe the tightness of her anal ring and shoving forward, he slid deeper into her hot hole. He held still and Penny's movement was enough to send him deeper into her ass.

Penny was grunting and panting hard as she felt both of her holes being filled, She gripped Leonard's head to her tit as she exploded, bathing his cock in her thick, creamy juices. She was finally still, but her quaking continued as she felt Howard now beginning to pump in and out of her backside.

Leonard was close to cumming and when he felt Penny tighten and cream all over his cock, he lost it and started filling her cunt with his potent cum.

Penny started shaking and let out a scream when she felt Leonard shoot up into her. She wrapped her arms around his head and held on tight. She felt another orgasm building quickly as she felt Howard pounding into her ass faster and harder. She was breathing heavily into Leonard's ear, "Oh my God Leonard, I can tell Howard is about to cum. I'm almost there, I'm going to cream all over your cock again, hold tight. Oh yesssssssss, I'm cummmming!" She threw her head back and locked lips with Howard again. She screamed out as she came hard.

Howard lost it; he released her hips and clutched at her sweaty tits. He mauled them as he began pumping his seed into her hot ass. He couldn't believe he had just fucked her ass and was shooting his sperm in her. He fell against her back and she fell against Leonard. He slowly rose up and slipped out of her. He hurried to the bathroom to clean up. When he came out, he found the living room empty. He heard the bed in Leonard's room slamming against the wall. He wasn't about to tempt faith. He slowly sneaked out of the hallway and left the apartment, closing the door quietly behind him.

In the morning Howard hurried to the local Jewish deli and purchased all the fixings for breakfast. He wanted to prepare them a breakfast as a thank you for letting him join the two of them last night. He was in the kitchen when Penny and Leonard came strolling out of the bedroom. Penny was in a tiny pair of sleep shorts and her top was laced in black, the turquoise top barely held her full tits from leaping out. Her long blonde hair was tousled and made her look even more appealing. They turned and were shocked to see Howard in the kitchen.

In an Irish accent Howard bellowed out, "Top of the morning to you."

Leonard wanted Penny to himself today, but from the look of Penny, she looked like she wouldn't mind a good breakfast and maybe a repeat of last night's threesome. He stared at Howard, "What are you doing here?"

"Well usually on Sundays I go with Raj to scam the hippie chicks at the farmer's market, but he's still working with Sheldon. So I thought I'd come over here and make scrambled eggs and salami. It's the perfect meal for apres l'amour. "

Penny groaned out, "Oh, kill me!"

He scooted close to Leonard, "By the way, I couldn't help overhearing your big finish, bravo Leonard! If you want to go another round, I'm more than willing to help out."

Penny felt her juices flowing, but didn't want to upset Leonard, "See, if you killed me when I said "kill me", I wouldn't have had to hear that."

"Howard, it isn't what we don't want you around, but Penny and I occasionally need some alone time."

Howard suddenly realized he was an imposition, "Oh, I get it; I'm the third wheel, heh! Sorry, I should've seen that. I'll get out of your way." He headed for the door and stopping he turned, "Uh, you're gonna wanna eat those eggs while they're still hot. There's lox and cream cheese in the fridge. The bagels are in the oven, I was warming them up."

Penny felt horrible, "That's great, thank you!"

He turned and left. Both Penny and Leonard let out a sigh. She turned to Leonard, "Oh, are we terrible people?"

Leonard planted his elbows on the counter and held his head up, "I don't know, what do you want me to do?"

"Ahh, get him, bring him back. We can show him how much we appreciate him and I have the perfect solution, just follow my lead and remember, he's your friend and the most important thing to remember is, I'm with you and not him."

Leonard stared at her, he knew where this was going and hoped he could perform seeing he just finished a few minutes ago. "Are you sure?"

She shrugged, "Yeah!"

He called out to Howard, "Okay, Howard, come back."

Howard threw open the door and chuckled out, "Oh, you guys had me scared for a minute." He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Penny seated on one of the stools, she had removed her sleep shorts and had her legs spread wide.

"Okay Howard, if you're going to spend the morning with us, I need to feed you! Get down here and lick my pussy. You did such a great job on my asshole last night; I want to see if you're half as good at eating pussy."

Like a fish to water, Howard was on his knees, but not before losing his turtleneck sweater and t-shirt. He planted Penny's shapely legs over his shoulders and dining in, began slurping away at her pussy. "Mmmm, better than any Jewish breakfast I've ever had!" He ate her while Penny munched on the breakfast he made them all.

Leonard looked on, while Howard buried his face in her luscious pussy. He ate the meal too and cleared away the counter. He slipped out of his robe and climbed up onto the counter and grabbing hold of Penny's tousled hair, he guided her to his awakening cock.

Penny had seconds, as she gobbled up his cock. She moaned about Leonard's cock as she came all over Howard's talented tongue. She wanted a cock in her pussy and pushing Howard away. Penny climbed up onto the counter and scooted to the edge. She looked down at Howard, "Well, what are you waiting for? You've wanted this for well over two years, now get up here and fuck me!"

Howard didn't have to be asked twice. He clamored between her spread legs and swiping his cock up and down her fat lips, he pushed forward and sank into her wet, hot pussy. He let out a grunt and moaned out; I'm in Nerd-vana. Leonard, how could you not weep, feeling this gorgeous pussy accepting my cock, I could just cry."

Penny giggled, "Listen Howard, the first few times we fucked, Leonard did weep. Now stop all of your yapping and fuck me. Leonard, how about climbing up here and join us?"

Leonard, who was already up there, knew exactly what she wanted. He swung his leg over her lower chest and slid up. He reached out and grabbed the butter that was sitting out. He coated her lush mounds of flesh. He looked down and just stared at the beautiful woman lying down beneath him. Her tits glistening in the light and he slid his stiff cock between those mounds of flesh. He pressed them together and began sliding his cock back and forth. He groaned out as the butter warmed and he slid back and forth, fucking her tits faster and harder. He groaned out when he saw Penny raise her head and opening her mouth, she popped the head of his cock between her lips as he slid upward.

Penny grabbed her own tits, squeezing them together as Leonard fucked her tits harder. She smiled up at him when he cradled her head up so she could suck him easier. He held her with one hand as the other twisted and tugged at her stiff nipples. He really loved this woman, but knew better than to tell her. He knew she was skidish and didn't want to chase her away. He felt her shaking more and more and she groaned out around his cock as Howard pumped in her harder and faster.

Howard reached around and found the butter Leonard was using. He coated a couple of fingers and as he fucked her harder, he slipped first one and then a second finger into her puckered hole. He knew this was the end. He heard and felt her cumming. She coated his cock and thrashed about on the countertop.

Penny was at wits end. She wanted this to last, but at the same time wanted alone time with Leonard. She started cumming, bathing Howard's cock with her juices. She grunted out around Leonard's cock and she came even harder when she felt Howard begin to fill her with his hot, creamy cum.

Leonard was close too, he slid up and down her slick tits and when he saw his gorgeous woman cumming from Howard, he lost it and started shooting his cum all over her tits, neck and mouth. He caught her open mouth and slid in, finishing off as she closed her lips around him and sucked the last of his cum from his balls.

Howard staggered away and grabbing his clothes, hurried to the bathroom to dress. By the time he came out, Penny and Leonard were in the living room, dressed and munching on the lox, bagels and cream cheese. "Aw, thank you Penny for that." He turned to Leonard, "I also want to thank you for sharing your woman with me, you're the best. I think I'm going to head out. I want the two of you to have some alone tine, thanks again, both of you, you're the best."

Penny stood up and gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, "You're welcome sweetie and thank you for realizing we need some alone time, take care."

He reached out and shook Leonard's hand; he nodded and hurried from the apartment.

Penny and Leonard spent the rest of Sunday, cuddling and watching the rest of Sex in the City."

Next week Raj, Leonard and Howard were playing Mystic Warlords of Ka-ah. Penny joined in and she didn't understand the game and wasn't having fun either. They finished the game and Penny hurried back to her place so she wouldn't have to play another round.

Howard started in on Leonard, "I have a bone to pick with you. You and I made a pact that if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend, that person would have his girlfriend hook the other guy up with one of her girlfriends."

Leonard tried to walk away, "Yeah, I don't remember that."

Howard followed him, "You've been with Penny for like a month and a half now, where's my shorty, Morty?"

"Howard, you can't hold me to that."

"Why not?"

"When I made that agreement I didn't think I'd ever have a girlfriend and I was positive you never would."

The next day the four of them were in the cafeteria eating lunch and Howard brought up the issue again, "So have you talked to Penny yet?"

"No, I haven't."

"Why not?"

"Because I've been busy. Because I haven't figured out a way to bring it up, and mostly, and I can't stress how key this is, because I don't want too."

"A pact is a pact. You have to get Penny to fix me up."

Leonard was getting irritated, "It's not that simple, what am I supposed to say? Penny, do you have any friends you'd like to never hear from again?"

"Come on, I'm smart, I have a good job and I have only three percent body fat. Leonard, come on!"

"Fine, I'll ask if she had a friend for you. I'll see what I can do.

That night after Leonard googled one of the Kama Sutra positions to try on Penny and performed it on her, she was out of breath and totally satisfied,

She reached beneath the blankets and stroked his still semi-stiff cock, "Wow, you really are a genius."

"Please Penny, stop playing with my cock, I have something to ask you. Have you ever made a pact with someone?"

She rolled her head towards him "Ah, you mean like a pinky swear?"

"Okay, fine, like a pinky swear."

She was totally sedated and mellowed out, "Well, in first grade, my best friend Rosie and I made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie. You know, from Sesame Street."

"I'm familiar with Bert and Ernie.

"Then we found out we both wanted Ernie. We didn't speak again till middle school."

He looked down at her, "Over puppets?"

She rolled her head back again, "The heart wants what the heart wants, Leonard."

He nodded, "Okay. Speaking of what the hearts wants, um a long time ago I made a pact with Wolowitz that kind of involves you."

She suddenly stopped stoking his cock and turning towards him replied, "Okay, I don't know where you're going with this, but tread carefully because it may be the last conversation we ever have."

He reached over and put his glasses on, "No, no, nothing like that. No, the deal was that if either of us ever got a girlfriend, we'd have her fix the other one up with one of her friends."

She wasn't happy, "You thought a good time to bring this up would be right after sex?"

He chuckled, "Well, I sure as hell wasn't gonna bring it up before sex."

She rose up; her large tits peeked out and threw him off his game, "I'm not hooking Wolowitz up with one of my friends."

He licked his lips as he stared at her luscious mounds of flesh, "Come on, it doesn't have to be a good friend. And you know that deep down inside, Howard's a really nice guy."

She scoffs at him and covers her tits back up, "The problem isn't what's on the inside. It's the creepy candy coating."

"Will you at least think about it? As a favor to me."

She let out a grunt, "The great thing about Ernie was he never asked me for anything...he just gave!"

The next evening Sheldon and Raj were at the comic-book store. Sheldon found out his nemesis Will Wheaton was going to be there competing in a Mystic Warlords of Ka-ah tournament. He was adamant of not competing, but when he heard Wil was going to be there, he jumped at the chance to beat him. He was going to have Raj as his partner. The tournament was being held the same evening that Penny and Leonard were going on a date, setting up Howard with one of Penny's friends from the Cheesecake Factory.

The evening came and Sheldon and Raj breezed through the first three teams and came up against Wil Wheaton and Stuart. Sheldon was destroying Wil and Stuart when he spoke up, telling Wil why he was so upset with him.

Wil told a bold-faced lie telling Sheldon he missed the signing due to his grandmother's death.

Sheldon couldn't crush the man who decided to attend his grandmother's funeral, rather than attend a comic-con and do signings for his fans. Sheldon played the Enchanted Bunny, assuring the victory for Wil and Stuart. Wil played the crushing blow and announced his grandmother would be proud he deceived and beat the genius, Sheldon Cooper.