Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

All of a sudden, they both stopped and in unison, they began strip away my clothes. They peeled off my bulky sweater, without a bra, my already firm nipples; they turned stiff from the cool air and their gaze. One unbuttoned my pants, while the other lowered my zipper. I lifted my ass, allowing them to strip the pants from my legs. They immediately returned their lips to my flesh and with every nip, kiss and lick. I could feel the energy and electricity course through me and settle at my pussy.

I cradled Sheldon's head as he was mesmerized by my tits. Leonard was used to seeing them, so he gave Sheldon free reign at them. He couldn't get enough of them. His lips and hands were all over them. He sucked, licked and nipped at my ripe nipples. His tongue rolled around and around the aeroules and the tiny bumps perked up as his tongue flicked out and paid special attention to them. I combed my fingers through his short hairs and arching my back, shoving more of my tender flesh into his mouth.

Leonard was working on my lower body. He grabbed my hips and pulled me back till I was sitting on his lap. He looked at my bare pussy as I ground down against his bare cock. Leonard's hands settled on my inner thighs and the backs of his hand traced up and down my fleshy lips. He raised his hand to his lips and licked at the fluids there were left there. Leonard resumed finger-fucking me and I could hear the wicked sounds coming from my pussy as his pace quickened.

I was leaning back against him and he whispered in my ear, "It's time Penny, Sheldon is going to fuck you now."

All I could do was nod, I couldn't think, I was so hot. I knew as soon as he slipped into me, I'd explode. I also knew with the sure size of him, he'd have to take his time and that would drive me insane. I took a deep breath and turning my head, kissed him and nodded again, "I trust you, I trust both of you."

Sheldon, who was on his knees, pushed my knees apart and licking his lips, he couldn't take his eyes off my fleshy cuntlips, "We'll take it slow Penny, I don't want to tear you up." He leaned forward and kissed me as he began to feed the tip into me I let out a gasp and he groaned as if he was in pain. He gripped my ass hard. "You have no idea Penny, I want so badly to drive myself deep inside of you, to the hilt and take you completely in one swift, hard thrust."

When I heard him say that, my pussy was suddenly flooded with a new dose of my juices. Part of me wanted him to do just what he said; the other part realized that he would rip me in two if he did that.

Sheldon went slow; I gritted my teeth when I felt him slip in deeper. He backed off a bit then started a series of shallow thrusts. His cock became coated in my juices and made it easier to take more of his monstrous cock. I could feel him stretching me, I knew there was a thin line between the pain and the pleasure I felt. I really wanted him to take me completely."

Leonard leaned over me, "My God Penny, you're doing so well. You're taking his cock so beautifully. You have no idea how incredible you are to watch and how much it turns me on to see your sweet cunt stretched wide to swallow up my best friend's massive cock." Leonard planted feather-like kisses all over my temple and cheek, "I love how you trust us, I love your insatiable lust and hunger for exploration."

His words turned me on and wanted me to please him however I could. I turned my head to seek out his mouth. We kissed with such passion, I felt even more of my juices coating Sheldon's insistent cock. I moaned into his mouth when he began toying with my tits again. I gasped into his mouth when I felt more of Sheldon's cock penetrate my pussy.

Sheldon was a completely different person, he was very empathetic, so unlike him, "That's it Penny, take my cock, take every inch of it. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I'm going to fill you more than you've even been filled." Just hearing him say what he did, it made my pussy throb even more and although I tried holding off, my pussy began clamping down and I started cumming.

Sheldon groaned out, "Oh fuck Penny, you're absolutely killing me. You have the sweetest, tightest pussy I think I've ever been in, and I want to fuck it so hard!" He thrust in me a little harder and I took another inch or so until he backed off. I sucked in a quick breath of air and clutched at his forearms.

I was already full, but he still wasn't in me to the hilt. I knew when he has in me totally, I would orgasm like I've never came before. I felt Sheldon in me and he was still. He waited for me to adjust to his thickness and length. I panicked when I felt Leonard begin moving behind me, I felt his cock sliding between my ass cheeks. He kissed my nape and murmured encouragements into my ear. I quivered with one man inside me and the other behind me, knowing he would also be inside me soon, having their mouths and their hands all over my body, having them utter filthy, naughty and incredibly sweet things in my ears.

I looked down and saw that three-quarters of Sheldon was in my body, I never felt so full. I felt like he'd already hit the end of me. I watched in amazement as my cunt continued to expand and to swallow his cock, not sure how I would fit the rest, or where it would go. Sheldon pushed forward with his thick cock, trying to get more of it inside of me. I was riding the edge even more intensely now. Pleasure or pain, it wavered back and forth, luckily for me, pleasure won out. I felt another orgasm building. Sheldon switched up, he was now pushing shallow strokes and began finding a rhythm and he was able to get most of his cock inside of me, hitting sweet spots I never knew I had.

All of a sudden my cunt was near burning with the need to explode in orgasm. My pussy was so stretched and it felt like Sheldon was pummeling into my belly. I needed to cum, it felt crazy and amazing and suddenly Sheldon pulled his cock completely out of me. I screamed as my entire body convulsed and liquid began gushing out in forceful squirts all over Sheldon's rock hard cock, his belly and thighs. Sheldon was grinning from ear to ear, "How does it feel to actually squirt, nothing new for me, but I guess it's a first for you."

Just then I felt Leonard slide his cock between my thighs to soak up some of the moisture flowing from my aching pussy. He leaned in and whispered to me, "I'm so hard right now Penny, you ass is mine." As soon as he said that I felt his cock slide through my fleshy cuntlips and in one brutal thrust, he buried himself deep in my pussy. He pounded my pussy relentlessly. He kept repeating with each thrust, "Mine Penny, it's still mine. You're still mine.

His cock left my entrance and made its way backwards up to the tightly puckered flesh of my asshole.

"You're going to cum again Penny, as I fuck your ass. When you're cumming from my stiff cock riding your ass into submission, Sheldon is going to shove his big, fat cock back inside your dripping cunt. Together we're going to fill you up and fuck you silly!"

I nearly fainted just hearing that, just then I felt the tip of his cock, it was slick with my cunt juices, it began to press on the tight ring of my asshole. He slipped his arm around me, holding me securely to his sweat covered body. He cupped my pussy and I jumped when he captured my clit and began diddling it. This was enough distraction as I felt his cock enter my ass and slide deep into it. I groaned out in pleasure and pain. Even though Leonard isn't anyway close to being the size of Sheldon, in my ass, he was more than enough. Although I couldn't wait to have two cocks in me, it scared the living shit out of me.

Pure instinct took over and my back arched to accept all of Leonard's cock in my ass, the pain quickly dissipated and was replaced with nothing but pleasure.

He hands left my pussy and began mauling my firm, swaying tits. He groaned out, "That's it Penny, take all of it, you like it deep don't you. I'm going to fuck that tight ass so hard Penny, oh fuck, it feels so hot, so good, you make me want to scream out how great it feels to fuck your luscious ass!"

He did not disappoint, he thrust harder and slammed into me, going balls deep. I loved how his nut sack slapped against my fleshy cuntlips, sending currents of pleasure coursing through my entire body. He gathered up my long stringy hair, now matted down in my own sweat. He pulled back on it, like the reins of a race horse. His cock and balls were his spurs, making me race quickly to the finish line.

Through half closed eyes, I noticed Sheldon slipping before me on his knees. His eyes were focused on my ass, watching Leonard's cock sliding in and out of my ass. He reached down and played with my swaying tits with one hand, while the other stroked his monstrous cock.

Leonard was fucking my ass so hard; it shook the sofa and sounds of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the apartment. We were both close to cumming and he let out a growl, his hand was a blur on my clit and when I felt him filling my ass with his cum, I exploded at the same time, all over his slapping hand.

Sheldon was eager to resume fucking me. He shoved Leonard's hand away from my spasming pussy. He slid beneath me and found its mark. He shoved his cock into my super-sensitive pussy.

I was amazed that Leonard remained hard, still in my ass, his thrusts were tiny, knowing I had to adjust to having two cocks in me. I groaned out, I now had both of them in me. I shook violently between the two of them. They filled my like never before, it was sheer bliss.

It was impossible to hold my head still, it rolled around as I felt Leonard still buried deep in my ass, and Sheldon continued to feed his monster cock into my quaking slit. I was in heaven, Sheldon's mouth descended on mine, our tongues danced back and forth and at the same time, Leonard's hand snuck between the two of us and played roughly with my sensitive nips.

Leonard bit down on my shoulder and Sheldon groaned into my mouth. They both began to fuck me harder, one fucking into me as the other pulled out, back and forth it went. I can't describe the feeling of having this happen, I just know, I'd want it again and again.

Leonard withdrew from my ass and I heard the sucking sound of my ass releasing his cock. I groaned out in disappointment of losing his cock. I felt his slip off the couch and be groaned out, "We need to get to a bed! I need to have Penny ride my face, as you fuck her cunt from behind, doggy style!"

I was amazed by Sheldon's strength; I never thought he had the upper body strength to lift me. He had my legs wrapped around his waist, he rose from the sofa. I was on the verge of cumming, but Sheldon stopped moving. He stood there until the urge to cum went away. He saw it had passed and caressing my back, he began walking towards the bedroom, never ceasing his steady stream of encouraging words.

Upon entering the bedroom, Leonard was already lying on the bed, face up. He was stroking his cock; he looked up at the two of us, my slick pussy lips still wrapped around Sheldon's huge cock. "Sixty-nine me Penny, I need to feel your lips around my aching cock as Sheldon fucks you even deeper than before." He continued, "I want to see how your mouth reacts as Sheldon buries his dick in you until you feel like you can't possibly take any more. I want to shove my cock deep into your throat as he bottoms out in you."

I was at wits end. When Sheldon released me, I clambered aboard Leonard and gripping his stiff shaft, I licked the length of him before taking him deep into my mouth. I felt him lose control and thrust up into my mouth, sending it into my throat.

I felt his tongue slip through my folds and stab deep into my weeping cunt. He slid up and locating my clit, he worried it to the point of another orgasm. He moved away as I felt Sheldon's weight on the bed. A second later I felt his huge cock sliding up and down the length of my pussy. He gripped my hips and shoved the head in. I made a gurgling sound deep in my throat, as I took more of Leonard into my throat.

I heard Leonard groan into my pussy and he sucked hard on my clit, I pulled my face off his cock and screamed out, "STOP! Please Leonard, stop! You're going to make me cum. I can't take it!" I knew if I came, I'd be so tight and sensitive; I'd never be able to accept all of Sheldon's cock in me. That was my objective for this evening, what an early Christmas present!

I resumed sucking his cock and I felt Sheldon going deeper. I sucked Leonard deeper into my mouth. All three of us were grunting and groaning. Leonard had a tough time lying still; he thrust his hips upward, sending his cock into my throat.

Leonard had a birds-eye-view of Sheldon's cock sliding into me; he moaned out, "Fuck her harder Sheldon!'

Sheldon pulled out and slammed in harder and deeper than before. I screamed out, sending vibrations through Leonard's cock, buried in my throat. I welcomed Sheldon's cock going deeper. Sheldon took my pussy hard, driving into my tight cunt with ferocious, primal strokes, pounding at my cervix like he was trying to break through it.

Leonard resumed sucking at my clit. I knew there was no holding back this time. I took his cock down to the root as I exploded all over Sheldon's cock and Leonard's tongue. I tried to push Leonard's face away from my aching clit, it was getting painful and finally he relented and slipped away.

Sheldon slipped from me and flopped down on the bed. He was on his back and drew me atop his sweaty body. I climbed aboard and grasping his cum-coated cock, I found its mark and slid my tight pussy down his shaft. I looked over to Leonard; his cock was drenched in my thick, throat saliva and growled to him, "How about you giving me that ass fucking again. This time I want you to pull out and paint my face with your cum, but not before Sheldon fills my pussy with his load." I smiled down at Sheldon when I felt his cock leap in my pussy. I looked down at him and smiled, "Ah, I see you like that idea, huh?"

He pulled me down and kissed me with such intensity, it took my breath away. While our lips were still locked together, I felt Leonard enter my ass. I groaned into Sheldon's mouth as it went deeper and deeper.

We were like a well-oiled machine, the two of them pumped in and out of me. I was able to now take all of Sheldon in me, something I never thought possible. It wasn't long before I was ready to explode again. I knew Sheldon was too, he was so close so many times, but to my surprise, he put my need first, so unlike Sheldon.

Sheldon was the first; he held my hips and nearly pulled me too high. He slammed me back down and I thought he was going to shoot through to my throat. He held me there and began unloading in me. I thought I was being punched in the gut. He came so hard; it splashed all over my womb. The blasts were so intense, I started to cum immediately. I crushed my tits against his skinny chest and clawed at his shoulders. I never, ever felt such a violent blast of cum filling me up. I added to the mix my own cum, and even though he stretched me to the max, the fluids had nowhere to go. They began seeping out, onto both of our thighs.

At the same time, Leonard had continued to pump his stiff cock in and out of my aching asshole. He watched at Sheldon and I came violently and he sped up to cum too. He grunted out, "Here it cums Penny, are you ready?"

Sheldon pushed be back as Leonard popped out of me. The two of them bent me back; luckily Sheldon was big enough so he didn't slip out. I looked up at Leonard, who was now on his feet, hovering over me. I opened my mouth wide and let out a squeal when he began pumping his hot, thick creamy load all over my face and into my mouth.

The three of us fell in a heap together and clutching at one another until our breathing returned to normal. Sheldon was the first to rise, "Um, I think I'm going to take a shower and head off to sleep. "Thank you Penny for my best Christmas present ever."

I smiled at him as I clung to Leonard, "Aw, you're welcome Sweetie. I want to thank you too Sheldon, you were amazing. I can see reading that book we gave you really helped."

He shook his head, "Please don't speak of that book, it gave me nightmares." He turned and closed the door behind him. Leonard and I needed showers too, but were too tired. We decided to wait till morning; we fell asleep in one another's arms. I was out, I think, before my head hit the pillow.

Back to the third person narrative.

The next day Penny and Leonard were decorating the Christmas tree in Leonard's apartment. She loved decorating the tree, it made her feel like a little child again.

Leonard replied, "We didn't have a tree when I was growing up.

Penny felt bad for him, "Really, why not?"

"Mm, in my family holidays weren't so much celebrated, as studied for their anthropological and psychological implications on human society."

"Oh, sounds festive. Did you at least give presents?"

"Hm, in a way, we presented papers, and then broke off into focus groups and critiqued each other."

She turned to Sheldon who was ignoring them, wanting nothing to do with decorating the tree. "Sheldon, what about you? Did you have a Christmas tree?"

"Ohhhhhhh yes! We had a tree, we had a manger, we had an inflatable Santa Claus with plastic reindeer on the front lawn. Then to make things more jolly, there were so many blinking lights on the house, they induced neighborhood-wide seizures."

"I take it you don't wanna help us trim the tree?"

"I do not, but if you insist on decorating a spider-infested fire hazard in my home, I would request that you add this." He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a bust of Sir Isaac Newton, who was born on December 25th.

He argued back and forth with Leonard. He wanted the bust on the top of the tree, but Leonard refused. Sheldon continued to argue, "Perhaps when your mother gets here, she'll talk some sense into you."

Penny stopping trimming the tree and turned to Leonard, "What? Your mother's coming? When?"

Leonard tried to escape, but couldn't, "Tomorrow!"

"When were you gonna tell me?"

"Oh, tomorrow?"

She began whining, "Why were you keeping this a secret?"

"Well, I just...I thought..."

Sheldon broke in, "If I could interject here. Obviously, Leonard is concerned that his mother won't approve of you as his mate."

"WH-? Why wouldn't she approve of me? I'm adorable!"

Leonard replied, "Yeah, you are, it's just my mother..."

"If I could interject again. Leonard comes from a remarkably high achieving family who have all chosen high-achieving partners. He probably feels that it's doubtful that his mother will be overly impressed with his dating a woman whose most significant achievement is memorizing the Cheesecake Factory menu."

She stared at him with her mouth open, "Hey, it's a big menu! There's two pages just for desserts."

Leonard tried to help, "I know, and those specials, they change every day."

She felt horrible, "Okay, it's lame when I say it; it's ridiculous when you pile on. What did she say when you told her we were going out?"

He was stuck, "Ummmmmmmmm!"

"You didn't tell her we were going out, did you?"

"Ummmmmmmmmm!"

She was getting pissed off now, "WHY NOT?"

"Ummmmmmmmmm!"

She went back to her place too pissed to talk any more.

The next day Sheldon accompanied Leonard to pick up Beverly Hofstadter from the airport. On the way home Leonard found out Sheldon was secretly communicating with Beverly on a whole range of subjects. Leonard's wasn't happy; especially when he found out his brother was getting engaged to the youngest appeals-court judge in New Jersey.

After Beverly told him that, she asked him, "Are you seeing anyone interesting?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers