Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 14-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

He hurried to his bedroom and slipped into his shorts and bathrobe. He came out, just as Bernadette came out of the bathroom, she had a smile on her face from ear to ear. She gave Leonard a long hug and kissing him on the cheek, whispered, "Thank you again Leonard, that was nice."

Howard chuckled, "Is that all it was, just nice? Too bad Leonard."

Bernadette looked to Leonard and shook her head and mouthed the words, "Much better than nice!"

They left and Leonard headed to bed, cumming three times in one evening, a new record for him.

Sheldon took a job at the Cheesecake Factory bussing tables and in doing so, after dropping a load of dishes saw the solution to his problem. He rushed out to put his theory down on paper.

A couple days later, the guys were eating at the university cafeteria and Leonard sat down and asked everyone what they were doing for Valentine's Day. After everyone spoke, he told them what he was doing. He turned to Howard, "Guess who the university is sending to Switzerland to attend a conference and see the CERN Super Collider on February 14th?"

Sheldon answered first, "Professor Norton, God knows why. He hasn't published anything of note since he won that Nobel Prize."

Leonard shook his head, "Actually, Professor Norton can't make it. He threw his back out rock climbing. They're asking me to fill in for him, and I get to bring a guest."

Sheldon was smiling from ear to ear, "This is incredible, I'm so happy, I'm not gonna even question their judgement in picking you. I'm just gonna run home and start packing." He got up and rushed off without hearing, he wasn't going with Leonard.

Raj watched him run out; he turned to Leonard, "Wait, why wouldn't you take Penny?"

Leonard gave him a disgusted look, "I am taking Penny."

"Ohhhhh, then I anticipate an awkward situation when you get home."

When he got home, he told Sheldon he was taking Penny and not him. Sheldon was upset and stormed out; he was bound and determined to go and would not let Penny or anyone else get in his way.

Leonard had Penny come over and he fixed her an exotic meal. Everything had a connection with the Swiss or Switzerland. Penny as always, didn't pick-up on the hints and finally he blurted out, "We're going to Switzerland to see the CERN Super Collider." She stared at him, but missed the part about Switzerland. He continued, "And ski, we'll also go skiing."

She nearly jumped in his lap, "We're going skiing in Switzerland?"

He chuckled, "You'll ski, I'll fall, but yeah, we will be in Switzerland for Valentine's Day."

She gave him a big hug, "Oh my God, Leonard that is incredible."

Over the next several days, Sheldon and Penny went back and forth about who was going with Leonard and finally Penny gave in, but Leonard still held firm telling Sheldon he was taking Penny.

The day before they left, Penny came down with the flu. Leonard went to tell Sheldon he would be going because of Penny's illness. Unfortunately, Sheldon caught the same illness from Penny and was as sick as she was.

Leonard ended up taking Raj, who was going to spend the holiday alone.

Upon his return to Pasadena, the guys were at the comic book store. They found out Stan Lee was going to make an appearance there and do a signing.

Back at the apartment, they were all looking to find the perfect comic book for Stan Lee to sign.

Penny walked in and Leonard was excited to tell her, "Guess who's gonna be at the comic book store in Thursday."

"Um, can you give me a hint?"

"Stan Lee!"

She was confused, as always, "Um, Stanley, Stanley...Stanley Tucci?"

"No, ha, ha, ha. No Stan...Lee!"

"Oh, oh, Stan Lee...Cool."

He looked to the guys and back to Penny, "You have no idea who he is, do you?"

She swayed from side to side, "Oh course I do. You're an important part of my life and I pay attention to the things you are interested in."

"Good, good, then who is Stan Lee?"

"Um, he was on Star Trek."

"Nope!"

"Star Wars?"

"No!"

"Um Stan Lee, oh he was in those goofy Kung Fu movies you love so much?"

He shook his head, "That's Bruce Lee."

"Oh, so is this Bruce Lee's nerdy brother, Stan?"

Howard broke in; he was looking through Sheldon's desk for a Band-Aid, after getting a paper cut, "Sheldon, why do you have all these unopened paychecks in your desk?"

"Because most of the things I'm planning to buy haven't been invented yet."

"There must be thousands of dollars here. Why don't you put it in the bank?"

"I don't trust banks."

"You also got something from the Pasadena Municipal Court. Sheldon, this is a summons."

"A summons... for what?"

"Looks like you ran a red light on Marengo Avenue at 9:30 p.m. on November 16th. They got you on a traffic camera, nice picture."

He took the summons from Howard and looked at it, "November 16th? Penny, that's the evening you fell in your bathtub. I had to drive you to the emergency room."

She was immediately defensive, "No, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Penny, I have an eidetic memory. That's a picture of you in the passenger seat holding your dislocated shoulder." He shows her the photo.

She looks at it, "Hmmm, no, it isn't!"

He getting annoyed, "Okay, then why a summons for a traffic violation committed in your car, bearing your license plate coming to me?"

She gave up, "Okay, look, they sent me the ticket. I told them I wasn't driving and they were all, "Who was it?"

He jumped up, "So you betrayed me?"

"Nooooooo, it wasn't a betrayal. It was more of a, I can't afford any more points on my license. I already have to buy my insurance from this place in the Cayman Islands."

"But the only reason I was driving your car was because you were in distress and I was rescuing you."

"Yes, and look, now you have a photo to remember that heroic day."

Leonard grabbed the summons and read it, "It's not that big of a deal. You just go down to the court in Thursday and you pay the fine."

Sheldon shook his head, "I'm not going to pay a fine. That would imply I'm guilty."

Howard jumped in, "You are guilty."

"I am not guilty. I only have a learner's permit. Penny was the teacher. When the light turned yellow, she said, "Go, go, go", so I went, went, went!"

She was upset, "Sheldon, I'm sorry, I'll be happy to reimburse you for the fine.

"On Thursday, I will have my day in court and justice will be done. In fact, I'm going to begin preparing my defense right now."

Howard was being sarcastic, "Okay, he's going to jail."

Raj whispered in Leonard's ear, because Penny was still in the room. Leonard smiled, "Oh, that's right, Thursday's Stan Lee day."

Sheldon turned from his desk and stared at Penny, "Now you see what you've done? Because of you, we're all going to miss Stan Lee."

After a lot of back and forth, the three other guys all agreed they were going to see Stan Lee without Sheldon.

"Okay, so I guess it'll just be me and my eyewitness." He looked to Penny.

She looked up at him, "Oh, balls!"

"Try to wear something appropriate. It won't help my case if the judge is busy trying to read the word "Juicy" scrawled across your buttocks."

On Thursday Sheldon came to Penny's door and knocked twice and said, "Penny, Penny..." He was about to knock the third time when Penny opened the door and she knocked on her own door and replied, "Penny!" He looked at her, "That's just wrong!"

"All right, let's go." She looked amazing in a two piece dark brown skirt suit and a silky red blouse under it. The skirt ended several inches above her knees. She reached for her purse and he stopped her.

"Wait, hold on. Before we get to the courthouse, I'd like to call on your skills as an actress." He handed her a script he prepared. "I've taken the liberty of scripting your appearance on the witness stand." He went over it and after she read it, they argued back and forth and finally left for the courthouse.

Once at the courthouse, he presented his case and the judge refused to listen to his lame excuses and found him guilty. He argues with the judge and after insulting him, the judge gave him the opportunity to apologize and just like Howard predicted, he landed in jail for contempt of court.

Once in jail, he had to use the toilet and when the police office in the jail told him to use the wide open toilet Sheldon called him back, "Please tell the judge I'm prepared to apologize." He did and Penny brought him home.

Once home Leonard, Raj and Howard teased him relentlessly about having gelato with Stan Lee after the signing.

Penny felt bad and still dressed in her sexy, conservative suit, headed over to the comic book store. She found Stewart there, "Hi Stuart."

He was shocked to see her, "Oh, hey, Penny, wow! Hi!"

She had a wide smile on her face, "What's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm just getting ready to close up and head out."

She started getting uncomfortable, "Cool, got any fun plans?"

"Oh, yeah, big night tonight; gonna share a can of tuna with the cat. Not even my cat, I just feed it. Some nights, it doesn't even show up."

"Oh, okay, well, I was hoping, um...you could do me a favor. I'm kind of responsible for Sheldon missing Stan Lee. I really wanna make it up to him. I was hoping you could give me his number so I can arrange for them to meet."

"Oh, I'm sorry; I don't have his phone number."

Penny was desperate, "Oh damn, all right, thank you!" She turned and started walking out when he stopped her.

"Wait...I have his address."

She turned and headed back to the counter all smiles and happy, "Really? Great!"

"But I can't give it to you."

"Then why did you just tell me you had it?"

"I don't know, just chatting. You're looking at a guy who could very well get stood up by a stray cat tonight."

She felt sympathetic for him, "I'm sorry Stuart, thanks anyway." She turned to leave and he stopped her again.

"Wait... Maybe we can make a deal."

She now looked cautious, "What kind of a deal?"

"I will give you the address if you go into my room in the back of the store here and ...you know; show me a good time. I'm almost sure the cat won't show up tonight."

"You're extorting a roll in the have out of me?"

He nodded, "How bad do you want the address?"

She looked him up and down, he looked pathetic, but she felt sorry for him, and at the same time, she'd get the address to Stan Lee's house and make Sheldon happy too. She nodded, "Okay, but if anyone hears about this, I will come back and burn your store down." She put out her hand, "Deal!"

"Hold on, I'll lock the front door and he can go back and begin." He stumbled as he ran out from behind the counter and locked the door.

Penny was already headed to the back and he caught up to her and opening the door, he led her to his place. It wasn't set up too bad. It was clean and cozy. She sat down on the edge of the bed, "Okay Stuart, strip. I wanna see what I have in store for me!" Her jaw dropped when he stripped and even though with clothes on, he looked skinny and scrawny, he was anything but. "Why do you dress like such a nerd Stuart? You have a very ripped body. I know if you dressed differently, you could have all the women you'd ever want."

He scoffed, "Yeah sure, I don't have any confidence when it comes to women and I dress this way for a reason. If I dressed and showed off the way I wanna, do you think any of the weirdos and losers who shop here would ever return?"

She nodded, "You got a point there. I'll make you a deal, you keep what we're going to do a secret and I'll keep how you look a secret too." She reached out and wrapped her fist around his already stiff, eight inch fat cock."

"Mmmm, you got yourself a deal Penny, now..." Before he could say another word, Penny scooted to the edge of the bed and wrapped her lips around his fat, stiff cock.

He looked down at her and she stared up at him with those gorgeous, dark green eyes. They twinkled and turned dark as her tongue slipped from her lips and began running around his shaft. She coated it with saliva and stroking it hard, she swallowed nearly his entire length. She quickly popped off his cock and slipped out of her jacket and leaning back, slowly began unbuttoning her blouse, "I think this is going to be a very good proposition for the both of us." She tossed the blouse atop her jacket and reaching back, unhooked her bra. Shaking her shoulder, it fell to her lap and she looked up at Stuart. She smiled when she saw how he was hypnotized by her breasts and half naked body. "Come on Stuart, strip and come and fuck me! All of a sudden I'm awful horny and want that nice cock of your deep in me."

Stuart was naked in a flash and stepped closer and he closed his eyes and let out a grunt as he watched Penny's slender fingers closed around his cock. She slid up her skirt and drawing him forward, she guided his cock into her. She tore at her panties; she hated having her pussy filled with her panties pulled to the side. She pushed him away and skimmed her panties off.

Stuart was close to cumming, he hadn't had a pussy in so long, he knew he would cum quick, but with this hot, wet cunt squeezing his cock, he stopped. He leaned in and began sucking wildly at Penny's large swaying tits. He ran his fingers through her long, silky hair. He raised his head from her tits and planted his lips to hers.

Penny loved how Stuart's cock filled her, but he wasn't moving and the itch in her pussy was driving her insane. She began thrusting upward, trying to make him move and scratch that itch. She gripped his hips and pulled him to her wet cunt. Her legs thrust out and pulling him hard, she felt him sink deep into her.

Stuart bit down hard on his lip and began fucking her hard. The sudden urge to cum slipped away and he was glad. He was now able to do what he wanted to do for over two years. He gripped her long slender legs and raised them up, he bent her in two. Her knees were alongside her head and her pussy was staring up at him. He plowed down into her and with each downward thrust, he heard her pussy squishing and slurping, swallowing him up to the root.

Penny couldn't believe she was doing this, but feeling him fill her up, she didn't regret it. She clutched at his slender, but well-muscled biceps. She shoved her tongue deep into his mouth and started cumming. She ripped her mouth from his and screamed out, "Fuck it Stuart, fuck my cunt, fill me up, shoot your hot cum in me, I need it, I need it so fucking bad." She started cumming and clutching at his hips, she felt him release her legs and she wrapped them around his waist and continued cumming.

Stuart wasn't about to cum yet. He pumped in and out of her and felt her juices coating his cock. When she squeezed hard on his cock, he lost it and he started shooting his sperm into her pussy.

Penny let out a grunt; she came twice and was close to cumming again. She hated being left hanging, but two orgasms were better than what she had when she came into the comic-book store. She just hoped he'd continue and allow her to cum yet again, but she let out a grunt when she felt him soften and slip from her.

Stuart staggered back and hurried to the bathroom to clean-up. He wasn't much for post-coital cuddling; he never knew what to do.

Penny sat up and found a box of tissues on the bedside table. She cleaned up and slipped into her panties. Once she lowered her crumpled skirt, she finished dressing and waited for Stuart to come out of the bathroom. After ten minutes, she got up and knocked on the door, "Stuart, are you coming out of there sometime tonight?"

"I wasn't planning on it; I was waiting for you to leave."

She chuckled, "Ha, ha, not a chance, I want that address for Stan Lee's house."

"Uh, could you hand me my clothes, I'm naked in here."

She was pissed and yelled out, "You have got to be kidding me! You just fucked me and now you're afraid to come out naked? Get your ass out here now and get me that address!"

He came out and jump for his pants. Slipping them on, he found Stan's address and handed it to her, "Thank you Penny, that was nice...hey, how about that, I got to feed the pussy!"

She cracked up and slapped him on the ass, "Good one Stuart, I'm leaving!"

She got back to her place and stripped. She took a long hot shower and changed into a tapered pair of black, form-fitting slacks and a thick, fuzzy oversized bright pink sweater, she didn't bother with a bra or panties. She was still horny seeing Stuart brought her to the edge and left her hanging. Slipping into sensible flats, she headed over to see Sheldon.

"Sheldon, where the hell are you, come on out her you long drink of water."

He came out of his bedroom, still sulking seeing he missed Stan Lee and the gelato he had with the other three guys. He stood there and in a low voice replied, "What is it Penny, what do you want?"

"Come on, I'm inviting you to come with me to Stan Lee's house. I got his address frim Stuart, hurry, let's go."

He was out the door in a flash and waiting for her beside her car when she finally caught up, "What took you so long, come on, unlock the door, hurry!"

She was soon on the road and as they pulled up to his house, Stuart jumped out and ran to the front door. Penny caught up to him and rang the doorbell.

Sheldon stood there, "Oh Lord, you just rang Stan Lee's doorbell at Stan Lee's house. We're about to go in and have milk and cookies with Stan Lee."

Penny was getting nervous, "Okay Sweetie, I don't know if we're gonna have cookies or what's gonna happen, so just let me talk and--"

The door opened and Stan Lee stood there in a long, royal blue satin robe with a pair of matching pajamas under it, "Yeah?"

Penny stood there before him. Sheldon was standing behind him with his mouth open, "Are you Stan Lee?'

He knew trouble was coming, "Oh, damn!"

She ignored him, "Hi, I'm Penny and this is my friend Sheldon."

Sheldon broke in, "We're not friends at the moment. Depends on how this goes."

Penny turned back to him, "Right, right, anyways, Sheldon here is a huge fan of yours. He was supposed to meet you earlier today at the comic-book store, but he kind of ended up in jail."

Stan was getting irritated, "I see, and you thought you'd just come over to my house uninvited?"

Penny stood there with her mouth open and Sheldon broke in again, "You said we were invited."

She turned to him, "Oh, no, no, I said I'm inviting you to come with me to Stan Lee's house."

"You know, you fanboys are unbelievable. Do you think you can just ring my doorbell anytime you want? I mean, why don't you just come on in and watch the Lakers game with me?"

Sheldon was excited, "Well, I'm not much of a sports fan, but thank you." He pushed past Penny and Stan and went into the living room.

Stan stood there with his mouth open this time, he was dismayed that Sheldon brushed past him and ran into the house. He turned back to Penny and had a shocked look on his face.

Penny giggled, "I'm sorry, he doesn't really understand sarcasm. If you let me in, I'm sure I can make it all worth your wild."

He suddenly realized what she was saying and a smile crossed his lips. He stepped aside and ushered her in.

As she brushed past him, she mumbled, "I should have taken those porn auditions, I'm turning into a real whore here, first Stuart and now Stan Lee, he's old enough to be my grandfather. Huh, I never had a grandfather before."

Stan led her down the hall past Sheldon and directly into his study. He turned and closed the door behind him. Would you like a drink my dear? What did you say your name was?"

She nodded, "Yes, I would love one please, double tequila if you have it. My name is Penny; don't you think we should get Sheldon? I don't want him getting into anything he shouldn't."

"Don't you worry Penny, my lady friend, Alicia will keep him occupied, I'll call her in here later if you'd like." He handed her the drink and smiled when he saw her down the entire glass in two quick gulps. "Shall we have a seat here my dear?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers